American Heart Association

American Heart Association has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. American Heart Association ranks 77th among Health Information sites.

How would you rate American Heart Association?

“Fighting against heart problems”

Jeanna H.
12/25/20

I have donated to the American Heart Association for years. They try to make all of us healthier when it comes to your heart.

jeannah10
December 25th, 2020

arethesap
February 10th, 2018

They always ask people to give to the American Heart Association. I guess it's for a search for a cure.

nathanm170
March 6th, 2019

American Heart Association provides high quality community outreach and educational materials to improve the health of tens of millions of Americans. Their information is widely used by medical providers across the country.

Questions? Get answers from the American Heart Association staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Heart Association?

Have a question about American Heart Association?