Review of FairyWigs

Tel: +0086-10-59420832
service@fairywigs.com

brendae41
8/25/17

I have previously ordered from Fairy Wigs without a problem. However, the last 2 purchases that I received, the wigs were awful. After wearing them a short time, the wig became matted, tangled, shedded and the ends of the hair appeared to be burnt. I contacted Fairy to discuss this problem, but never received a response. The wigs shedded so much it left clumps of hair in the comb, on my clothes, etc. I eventually tossed the wigs in the garbage as they were beyond saving! Fairy Wigs were once good, but now feel that they have reduced the quality of the hair to pretty much horse hair. I will never purchase from Fairy again and will now buy all my wigs in the USA...

alicem86
8/10/17

Horrible - total ripoff. I ordered a wig in April and never did get it. Filed complaint with PayPal - what a joke! Don't have my refund or a wig.

christines135
7/11/17

Ordered and paid June 6 this year still waiting. Filed a dispute with the credit card company over it.

dorothym51
1/3/17

First of all I am sorry that many have had bad experiences with this company. I have been ordering wigs from them for 2 years now and I have had positive experiences. What I noticed today is there is two different websites for the same company,odd. But I order from fairywigs.com. I have ordered both human and synthetic wigs. I have hairloss so I have no choice but to wear a wig. But most of the wigs I buy are synthetic because I like change in style. All the wigs I have bought look just like the picture too. I would suggest you try Etsy online there are a lot of private vendors that are cheaper and will communicate directly with you. Crown of Beauty is a great one! The wig companies in England are more comfortable and more affordable.

Tip for consumers: look for the positive in negative encounters...there always is one..for this one you can say you've learned to do more research in internet shopping.

lisas349
12/13/16

This place is horrible! Do not buy from them. I purchased 2 wigs that I need to trash. It took me more than 2 months to receive one of the wigs. When I finally received the other it was the wrong color and neither wig looked anything liked the picture. Then, it took me another 2 months to contact someone about exchanging the darn thing with no help. I am out of almost $500.00 and I have a disorder. I am disabled. This was very sickening to have loss my social security money this way.

marir8
6/2/16

I was scammed and taken for a huge ride I paid 178.00 for human hair and I received a Halloween wig which it synthetic f****** fake hair. This website is a fraud and advertise celebrity pictures as if the wig is human hair. Don'the ever order from this website they are a scammed and deserve the electric chair. OK China this is the reason why Trump should win for president to eliminated this disqualified chin Chong out of American'soldiers hard earning money. You will be sorry if you order anything from this website. Good luck on making them rich they will never ever get me twice.dishonest company will get there day. God is watching.

wandam21
5/6/16

I ordered a wig from this company based on the website reviews and the picture of the wig. The wig arrived in about 30 days with no accompanying paperwork. The wig absolutely looked nothing like the picture. After deep conditioning the wig, I thought the curl would return. This wig was horrible!!! Like others commented the wig actually looked more like a mop than a wig. Total waste of money! Before wasting your money just burn it! It will be no different.!

cocob6
5/5/16

Everything is sooo good, the texture, the package, the shippment.

ciarap
4/7/16

I ordered my first wig from Fairy Wigs -- I absolutely LOVED it, and it lasted 9 months, and it was a record (my usual average was 3 months from buying at local wig stores). I vowed to be faithful to the company.

2nd wig -- the wig cap was way too small (I asked for medium size, fit like small) and I often had to pull it down. The wig itself lasted 3 months even after delicate care -- it felt like it had a mixture of synthetic and strings in it. I've been wearing wigs for 13 years, so I know what I'm talking about. I had to buy an emergency synthetic wig from nearby because of that and guess what, after a year I still wear the emergency wig!!

third and final wig -- wtf....? I was obsessing how beautiful and soft my first purchase was, so I gave it one more chance. It was the most expensive wig I have ever bought and it looks like monkeys from the jungle united together and made my wig!!!! It burnt out after I first gently brushed it!! It had gray hair, red hair, black and brown hair in it. When i washed it with just water, 70% of the dye came off! I asked for a large cap -- gave me a medium cap! I have never worn it down because it got tangled so easily and I usually had to put it in a side pony tail or a side bun the entire 1 1/2 months before I threw it out! Never again from fairy wigs.... I had so much hope for it. I had to put on my emergency wig back on again.... back to local stores where I can see and touch them before purchasing. Then again, it's a hit or miss game with wigs. Some times you get a good one, other times you get bad ones...

janeb81
4/5/16

I seldom shop online for I dont know what type of quality Ill get. But shopping here is very easy and I can trust fairywigs when I bought #145536 - the short straight capless Indian Remy hair wig - I really love it.

amandal83
4/5/16

Great quality and fit. Beautifully sewn and feels comfy.

sherryt7
3/31/16

Took me a month to get it. Wish I had read reviews and known they were located in China. Wig look like a dead animal sitting on top of my head. I ordered a large cap and got one that fits top crown of my head. So many colors in it, looks like something you would buy in a Halloween costume shop. I do not know what it is made from. All I can say with any certainty is IT IS NOT HUMAN HAIR. There are thick bunches of black hair (with wine colored hue) right in middle of blonde colors. None of the hair looks close to real; more like plastic. And none of the color are blended. There are big chunks of various colors that should not be on same wig.

This is just a disaster! I did not even get the style I chose (Lisa Rena). Doubt seriously they really have any styles at all. I would not even attempt to return this. What an expensive lesson! These people (Fairy Wigs) are criminals!

Never again will I order something outside of the United States.

B E W A R E !

SHERRY Y.T.

fedu8
3/25/16

Do not make the same mistake I made. Please order from USA and a company you can at least contact. After 7 emails with no response I have decided to right this review. I received the wrong wig. It was a simple mistake I am sure of it. Just refund or exchange my item. No response, really? Who does this?

willians4
3/25/16

Wow, therere so many negative comments about fairywigs. Am I the lucky one? May be. Anyway, Im very satisfied with my new wig. It was customized completely according to my requirement - chin length, no bangs, sun kissed hair color.

sheilas44
3/14/16

They tell you it's 100% human hair, but it's in fact a cheap synthetic. It doesn't look real, it doesn't feel real and the dye job is horrible. I got #135 and its a horrible pinky,orange, red color. I paid more then I have ever for a wig (144 dollars ) and its the worst I have recieved. I can not stress this enough Do NOT BUY FROM FAIRYWIGS!

carmelam1
3/7/16

I received my wig order, but it looks nothing like the one that I ordered, one side is shorter than the other, n it's choppy looking .

kimj56
Kim J.
12/19/15

Thanks everyone, :-) I won't be buying from this scamming so called company from china......

kendb
12/17/15

The customer staff was so kind and fast at replying to all of my messages. She recommended me the Item ID: #154561 which I did and love it. I want to thank you for that!

queenv
12/17/15

I am new to human hair wigs and once I researched for blonde human hair wigs, fairywigs name came in my eyes. I put my order immediately and I received my wig and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! I ordered a second wig last night! I can't wait to get it an only hope it's as nice as my first wig I bought from you!!!

leatriceb1
11/26/15

Please review the other dissatisfied customer complaints and photos. In my case, all photos are of the same wig, as my complaint, which in person looks like a transparent screen (50% density or balding) from top view. At the end of the day, do not expect to receive your money back. They will offer 15% of the purchase and a whole lot of Bull.. in addition, they scam there own postal service and instruct you to do the same. STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY OR BE WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK!!! Below is the can response from their team:

If you have decided to return,please kindly return to the following address, we will deduct 25% and then refund you the rest. Or you keep the item and we refund you 30USD. We will respect your whatever choice.

Consignee Bingjie Fu

Address: 3rd Floor, No.2 Building of Jiu Chang,Xihuan Road,Changping District, Beijing, China

Zip code: 102200

Telephone: 18513867639

We suggest you send by local post office and declare the same package value as we put in the package, which would be more cost effective and less likely incur any customs charges. Please be reminded that all costs incur due to returning (shipping cost and customs fee) should be responsible by our customers.

We would also like to recommend you buying insurance for your package in case it missing during delivery. please remember to inform us the tracking information after returning. On receiving the item, we will give it a check and give you your deserved refund.

You are our distinguished guest and we will make every effort to facilitate your shopping experience. Please never hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.

Yours respectfully,

Helen

nataliar8
11/23/15

I had an experience similar to that of many frustrated customers who had complained about Fairywigs. I ordered a picture-pretty $223.00 wig, received a hideous creation instead, sent the required (ugly) picture of myself wearing the wig along with the request for the return address and a full refund. After an exhausting exchange of emails, they agreed to a 75% refund.

Before sending me the return address, an excessively polite "Helen" with a penchant for sentimental metaphors informed me in her broken English that the company has just relocated to a "remote location" in China and that chances are the return would get lost in transit. Her message was clear: don't bother sending the return.

I bothered and insisted on her sending me the address of the "remote location." The address was in Beijing. So I spent another $30.00 on international postage without insurance (it would have costed me $67.00 to ensure the package for $223.00, while "Helen" advised me to put down the price of $39.99 on the customs declaration "to avoid extra fees"--presumably, charged to Fairywigs). In addition, the postal clerk told me that there is no way to track a package mailed to China whether it was insured or not.

The result: it's been two and a half months since I put the package in the mail and I wrote to "Helen" wanting to know when to expect a refund. She promptly replied, saying that they have not received the return, and that I should track the package with the help of my local post office. The attached copy of my customs declaration as proof of the mailed return produced zero impression on the thick-skinned, unethical, and unprofessional Chinese business woman.

Conclusion: NEVER order from Fairywigs, IGNORE the positive reviews (I agree with those skeptics who say they are fake: just check out the spelling of "BeautifuLL wig!" or "To be HONESTY..."--sounds like "my Helen"), and hang on to your hard-earned money. They are tenacious money grabbing hooligans who know that they will get away with impunity stealing from their customers, stuck, as they are, at their God forsaken "remote location" called Beijing.

Tip for consumers: NEVER buy from Fairywigs!

conniee8
11/4/15

I decided to spend the extra money for a human hair wig. $170.00. The wig I received was made out of horse mane, had no tags on it and was some orange color. They do not include a return mailing label so I spent 40 bucks returning it to the abyss. They of course have never received it. They don't make it known that they are from China. First of all, I waited three months to receive it. It is now 6 months I have been dealing with this company and I am out $200.00. They respond in emails like they don't know English. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

joannj3
10/27/15

don't buy from Fairywigs !!! i got only half of my money back on my return and they are the ones who sent the WRONG WIG!!!!! THAT"S because they are LOCATED IN CHINA!!!!!!!!

kenllyq
10/19/15

Wow, I got the quality lace wig at discount price. Although it is cheap, it's still constructed with quality human hair. I'll buy more wigs from this wigs online store.

cathrinem2
10/9/15

I bought the human hair wig from this company and it has the most natural look than any other wigs I bought from other stores. I tried it on and felt very comfortable. I love it and I will wear it in the following days.

Because this company is a BIG JOKE. They hide the fact that they are in China. I paid $300 for a wig that they claimed was real HUMAN HAIR & once I finally received it (which was over a month after I ordered it) it looked like it was made from a horses mane !! It was the worst excuse of a wig that I've ever seen. There was a big long piece of netting that hung down over my face. ? I'm not sure what it was ? Looked like a bug net or something? The color was horrible. I sent it back to them and they refused to give me a refund. That was a year ago & they still have not done anything to rectify the situation. I'm sure that's why they do not list their phone # on their website. They don't WANT you to be able to get a hold of them because they have NO intention of making things right ! Sorry Lisa that you too got screwed by these PHONY THIEVES. Fairywigs is a FRAUD.

By Patti N.

You won't get your money back. They might offer to make you a new wig after you've returned the old one to them by registered mail at your own expense. The new wig will be worse than the first. That was my experience, no refund, no wearable wig, expensive lesson learned.

By Tuula P.

Contact your credit card company and request a chargeback in order to credit your account. Tell your cr card company that you have contacted them multiple times with no response and your order is very past due, and you wish to dispute the charge. That will credit your account. Credit card companies are on your side, so do it today!

By Liz P.

if you paid by credit card, contact your cr card company and request a chargeback to get a full refund of the money you paid.

By Liz P.

Questions? Get answers from the FairyWigs staff and other customers.

7 Photos for FairyWigs