Review of EyeCandy's

Hong Kong, Hong Kong
hello@eyecandys.com

mayh41
12/27/18

Received a pair of damaged contact lens
Not willing to refund me unless I pay for the return shipping cost?? Which is half of the price of this lens ! Ridiculous!!

melissan105
12/3/18

What a convenient and reliable place to order contacts from! The best part was receiving ASIAN SNACKS with my package! They were actually delicious and I thought it was so cute of them to include those.

genas6
12/1/18

The lenses were extraordinary and were exactly what I wanted. However, delivery could be faster. Website is user friendly and easy to order from.

maryw569
11/30/18

Got lenses for my sister and myself. We both love everything and don't have issues with the contacts so far. Because of this excellent value, we're placing our 2nd order.

georgiao8
11/30/18

My package was lost by USPS but they were nice enough to resend it. So my shipping ended up taking a month because of this fiasco. Thankfully, the contacts were lovely - everything from how they look, the packaging, comfort, etc. I would probably use a different shipping courier next time.

julies428
11/23/18

I've ordered several times and I'm always happy with the quality of the contacts. Superb service. Thank you ~

soniam85
11/22/18

Love my lens. They feel really thin and I forget I'm even wearing them. Best of all I got them with subscription so I don't accidentally run out and save $$.

andread151
11/14/18

Wow! So many choices of lense here! The variety is great. Customer service was also very nice in helping me find the lense I want. I already recommanded my friends to buy lense from here.

bernadettec20
10/30/18

They have a ginormous selection of contact lenses and I like how I could sort through them with all the filters on their website. Everything's affordable especially with plenty coupon codes floating around. The contact lenses are of excellent quality; I actually wear them everyday. I love how they have a subscription service now so I get them delivered to me every 3 months and get a discount each time.

leonar7
10/11/18

Judging from the poor reviews a few years ago, I can say that EyeCandy's has definitely done something about it and improved their customer service, shipping speed and overall quality. My order arrived in 2 weeks to the US, and the sealing, packaging, labelling was all perfect. The contacts were also true to pictures. They included some Asian snacks (which tasted pretty good!) which was a nice gesture

ruthw55
10/11/18

They lenses were really thin. I tore one on accident, so be careful! Otherwise, they feel pretty comfy. Shipping was also a bit slow.

candaces43
10/5/18

Unfortunately my experience with this company was absolutely awful... They sent me a defective product and refused to replace it.
I paid over $30 for contacts I could not wear because it was a rip in the middle of one of them.
I was told to take a picture of the contact against a black background
after doing so I was told
oh well we can't replace the product because you opened it it's the customer's duty to examine the product before opening it
There was no way I would have been able to see a rip in the contacts inside the bottle.
If I were you I would not buy from this company stay far far away.
They will refuse to replace any of their defective product
it also took 20 days to receive my package
I really wish I could give them a one-star

nicolaw26
9/21/18

I would highly recommend Eye Candy's each and every time!
When I placed my order, I entered the wrong prescription and did not realize it until a day later. I emailed them and they were able to change and ship out my order within a few hours! I'm amazed by the personalised level of service here.
I was impressed by their customer service.

oliviab72
9/20/18

I've ordered from here more than 5 times. Shipping time varies but haven't had to wait more than 2 weeks for anything. No issues or problems.

joannem163
9/15/18

Excellent service and fast delivery! I am satisfied with the lensesI bought They look great on me. I would highly recommended it every time for every thing.

theresaa38
9/14/18

My sister and I both love all the lenses we ordered from EyeCandy's. They were all packaged beautifully and carefully. A big thank you to this company!

jasminet44
9/11/18

I have worn circle lens since 2008 and have tried many stores before but none of them actually stock high quality branded ones other than EyeCandy's. It's great that they have actual FDA approved ones here that I feel much safer wearing. They're a bit more expensive than the standard circle lens brands but worth every penny because they do feel more comfortable and moisture retaining. For reference, I bought GEO silicone hydrogels, Clalens & Freshlooks.

dianes368
9/3/18

I now own 10 pairs of colour contacts from this store. All of them have amazing colour payoff. Customer service is always helpful whenever I email them with questions or concerns.

katherinev22
8/28/18

Fantastic contact lenses, and very easy and comfortable to wear. The Briller lenses worked awesomely for my cosplay and didn't feel dry or anything all day. Thank you Eyecandys!

normanl48
8/25/18

High level of customer care from Eye Candy's. They responded to my emails and fixed my issue within a few hours which is quite rare in support nowadays. They were very reassuring even though I had quite a few newbie questions. I'll purchase again because of the good service I received.

leahp41
8/24/18

Nice quality contact lenses. They make me look like a completely different person, haha. They were pretty easy to put on and felt like nothing the whole time I was wearing them. Postage and packing could not be faulted either. Recommended!

jessicaa236
8/23/18

Good service, quick shipping. I got a free pair of contacts as part of a promotional offer. The packaging made it feel like a gift! Overall, super smooth.

ruths102
8/21/18

It is two weeks, and I have paid close to 150 US dollars for some contact lenses. They have not shipped. They won't respond to any emails. I don't know what else to do, except share my negative experience with other shoppers. All I am asking is for them to ship my order but I cannot even get a response as to why not, from them. I cannot recommend this company who takes your money and then disappears.. They do not take paypal so they make it harder on purpose to get a refund. I will call the bank in the morning. please find a different company, as it seems to be hit or miss on whether this company will steal your money.

annk123
8/18/18

Did not recieve the package, the seller promised multiple times that the package was sent.. Then they promised multiple times that they where going to refund me, and nothing happened.. AVOID THIS WEBSITE!...

cecilea6
7/2/18

I ordered a pair a legging 3 months ago that has been lost in the process and they told me that they were going to send me a new one and still nothing. I asked for a refund and I have still no news. The worst experience ever, DO NOT ORDER on this website !!

Yes it's really.

By Melissa N.

I got my stuff within the time frame. this is what i mentioned in my review.

By Jordyn J.

Questions? Get answers from the EyeCandy's staff and other customers.

6 Photos for EyeCandy's