Review of eVacuumStore

Tel: 1-866-972-8227
support@evacuumstore.com

rosemaryl29
3/26/19

Recently ordered replacement parts for our central vacuum. Ordering was easy and parts arrived quickly. Would use them again.

debbied177
3/17/19

Ordered the part online based on part number from Kenmore owners manual. Easy order process. Arrived at our doorstep within a week or so. Great discounted price as Sears quoted us about $50 more for the replacement part.

soheils2
3/11/19

the package did not deliver and they did not help with anything. I ordered a pack of 3 items for my cleaner and they issued the shipment 3 weeks after that. while the USPS says it has been delivered, nothing has been received. I called the customer service of the company and personal, Josh, lead the conversation. He was so impolite.

marlam34
2/28/19

I needed to determine if I ordered the right part and was treated very rudely by Josh. In an email conversation he told me I owned a fake Electrolux model (not true) and had a very condescending tone, instead of asking me questions & providing good customer service. I made a complaint via email. No one got back to me for weeks. When I called back, guess who answered? Josh. This must be an extremely small company, & it's not accredited by the BBB. Would definitely not recommend this company.

billk225
2/21/19

These guys have helped us keep our 30 year old Electrolux canister machine going strong. Quality of parts has been good, fits the machine perfect, and prices are fair. We especially like the "gas handle" hose we just received, much easier to use and seems like it should hold up better than the original design which tended to crack where you hold it.

lindas1155
2/10/19

First tried to sell me a $100 part that would take a month to get. When I said never mind, the agent apparently was able to locate the exact part I needed in stock for $10. Unfortunately, it still took a month to get AND it was the wrong part!!!

elizabethd308
2/9/19

I ordered a 3 in 1 attachment part for my Electrolux Ultra, the order was taken quickly and my payment processed. The item I ordered was at my doorstep in 3 days. I will say that having everything in front of you when you call makes the process of ordering a breeze.
In my case I had the invoice of purchase (4 years ago) in front of me.

elizabethb493
1/9/19

I had purchased this for myself for Christmas but did not receive it until after the holidays, but it was probably because of the rush this time of year. An okay product, it doesn't seem to last very long on a charge, and just lately the motor has been making a very loud hum noise while in operation. Was thinking of returning it but then it went away. I'll keep an eye on it and if it starts doing it again or gets worse I will return it. Great suction but again the long charge time that I wonder how long it will last.

jamieb203
1/7/19

Best price anywhere, and were very fast getting my product to me.Kept me informed at every stage, would highly rerecommend this company

robertd357
2/13/18

When I contacted a repair service far from my neighborhood to replace a broken belt in the detachable power nozzle i was told I would have to bring in the entire vacuum , cannister and all, as well! For a city dweller without a car that would have been very difficult.
Luckly I found the evacuum store website, called and was directed to the correct replacement belt. It was very inexpensive and easy to install. My 27 year old electrolux is working well. Thanks!

michaelb605
11/13/17

I ordered a vacuum cleaner on Thursday the 9th, with delivery on the 13th, no later than the 14th. I called them the afternoon of the 13th because I hadn't received a tracking number. They told me they didn't have in stock the vacuum I had ordered, and paid for. They told me that thought they would have it by the 14th, and I should have it by the 17th. That means that they took my money when they didn't have what I ordered, and couldn't deliver it when they said they would. Also if it wasn't delivered by the 17th they would send me a prepaid return label. Had I known they didn't have what I ordered, and couldn't deliver it when they said would, I would not ordered from them.

markp201
6/28/17

I ordered some bags for my Electrolux and they arrived before my Amazon package which was ordered on the same day, they were also cheaper then Amazon! I will use eVacuum again.

sandym92
2/11/17

Ordered a replacement vacuum, great price, free shipping. Received the package, my son asked if i had purchased a USED vacuum. Box had been opened and resealed. Opened it, it was clearly a USED vacuum. Called EVACUUMSTORE. Told me, they didn't have any in stock so they sent me the floor model. I could keep it or ship it back. And they would give an additional $50 off. Said I would try it and decide. I like the vacuum, however am angry they didn't tell me it was used before shipping. Asked for more of a reduction of some bags. Nope. And i haven't received my additional refund. Shop elsewhere, they don't want you business

dd157
5/8/16

Ordered a part still hasn't arrived almost a month later. I wouldn't buy water from these guys to put myself out if I were on fire and they were standing next to me with a full bucket of it.

petere30
11/10/15

I ordered a part for my vacuum, they sent me the wrong part, very nice of them to make good on the issue, thanks! i would buy from them again

heidio3
8/31/15

The prices and selection for this sight is great, webpage is easy to find what you need. And then it ends. Their email, notification system is not set up to notify you when something is out of stock. So you can wait 13 days from the time you order something until it arrives, with no explanation or apology. When I emailed to find out why the long delay a brief explanation was offered, no apology offered.
I will pay a little bit more next time for a quicker turn around.

antitwatj
8/12/15

I was in need of a new vacuum belt, and this site was the ONLY one place that carried it - online AND off. I purchased three; the one I have used since receiving my order, has lasted FORRREVERRR. Love this site!

Questions? Get answers from the eVacuumStore staff and other customers.

eVacuumStore?