Review of Bestvacuum

bestvacuum.com@domainsbyproxy.com

bobf101
Bob f.
10/23/18

We got a Miele C2 Canister with the Powerbrush. It is amazingly versatile and easy to use. We have a mixture of different types of carpet and wood floors. It is very easy to change the level as I move from one room to another. Our old upright was a real pain. It is also much lighter and easier to handle going up stairs. In addition, it the quietest vacuum I've ever used, even though it has all the power I will need for any use I can imagine. I know it is the top rated vacuum, but it exceeded my expectations.

constanced7
Constance D.
3/14/18

Good, except I didn't know about any discount codes. I hate to think there was something available that I didn't know about. If there is a discount left on the table I would like to know about it and use it. That would be my only request for followup.

phyllisl37
Phyllis L.
3/14/18

Not familiar with your payment page so I checked with your Chat site and Jacob was very helpful. Everything works.

judyb212
Judy B.
3/9/18

I really like the quick "reorder" feature. I use it to order vacuum bags and it's great that I don't have to search or check my vacuum cleaner for bag type I need--it's already stored in my account! Great prices and great customer service (I've called a few times with questions). Thank you!

msg15
Ms G.
3/9/18

Average. Bit of a bother trying to click "place order" until I figured out that I had to specify type of shipping. You might want to add a warning button or have that field flash red to give the buyer a hint as to why the "place order" button is greyed out.

dennisc182
Dennis c.
3/9/18

We did our homework and found we needed a sealed unit. Our old unit was not sealed and leaked quite a bit. There's nothing like finishing the vacuuming just to find a light coat of dust everywhere. Now with our Miele soft carpet, when the vacuuming is done there is not a spec of dust anywhere. Should have gotten it a long time ago. Thanks

lisaa302
Lisa A.
3/7/18

So far so good. I will have to wait for delivery to complete my opimiiom

Product delivered earlier than expected and that was great! Very pleased and will shop this site again when needed.

kathleenh155
Kathleen H.
3/4/18

Very efficient. I especially like the comparison chart for Miele on the web site. I am a return customer and have found your company to be very reliable.

deborahm242
Deborah M.
2/28/18

Always super service and product selection from Best Vacuum. Happy to recommend BV to friends and family. You live up to your name!

salc31
Sal C.
2/27/18

Online ordering was easy. The only hiccup I had was that they didn't let me know when it shipped. I had to reach out to them to find out the status of my delivery. They responded back quickly with a tracking code. Delivery time was acceptable, 8 days.

janeta85
Janet A.
2/26/18

My vacuum and 2 other items arrived promptly! So far I have been very pleased with the Miele and the quality and performance.

ritas113
Rita S.
2/24/18

I was not very happy with my previous vacuum, a Dyson. The Miele seems better built. I've only used it once but I'm very satisfied. The attachments are excellent as well, especially the small power brush for stairs and upholstery.

thomase56
Thomas E.
2/24/18

Buying experience was easy and product delivered in a timely manner and in good condition. Liked the opportunity to buy a four pack of vacuum bags with free shipping.

juliek128
JULIE K.
2/20/18

NAVIGATING THRU WEBSITE IS EASY. I LIKE THE ABILITY TO COMPARE PRODUCTS. Shipment was very quick and accurate.

patg91
Pat G.
2/20/18

Too soon to tell for sure because I have used the new vacuum only once since delivery, but was impressed by the suction and overall quality.

thomasj70
Thomas J.
2/9/18

I've had to order the same products for the second time because my first order was cancelled by the fraud department. I have no problem with that except I was not informed about any problems. So having expected my product on Tuesday, I now have to wait for about a week to get it. This was a bit disappointing because the fast shipping was a the biggest reason I chose to get it through best vacuum.

maryu50
Mary U.
2/2/18

I've researched the product I just bought for many years. Finding an on-line source in a store fairly close and with a reliable hx was both convenient and a good experience. I'm hoping you also carry accessories for the Miele rotary iron. I still use my old IronRite mangle, but am glad to have another mangle in the house soon!

My interaction with bestvacuum.com was internet only and they were very responsive to email questions. This purchase was made in another state and I appreciate the excellent care with shipping and that shipping was free for this product. We have no dealers here in Michigan, so very happy to see Miele products in Illinois. Highly recommend buying from bestvacuum.com

briang246
Brian g.
12/17/17

bestvacuum is the best! I've been shopping with them for a long time and never regret my decision to use them! Great pricing and website and superior customer service.

aileenw6
Aileen W.
12/6/17

Glad to see you had everything I needed. I have an older Miele that had hardly been used and was so happy you had the items I was in need of. Thank You!

jodyi2
Jody I.
12/5/17

Frustrating trying to complete the order through Paypal last night. Sent a message and it was answered quickly this morning with a link to Paypal. The order was then completed quickly.

donw144
Don W.
12/5/17

Easy process, except when placing discount code, looses all credit card info and have to re-enter info.

lisax8
Lisa X.
12/2/17

Great shopping experience. Fast shipping! This Compact C1 is a Christmas gift so haven't used it yet to give a good review on the product. Hoping it outlasts my Rainbow that I've had for 20+ years that's still going just too heavy to use on all floors of my home.

jays278
Jay S.
12/1/17

BestVacuum is great! This is my third Miele canister vacuum I purchased from them. Always great service and easy website.

stevem480
steve m.
11/30/17

I had to go through the ordering process more than three times bc your website was malfunctioning. I have a new adddress and the website was not taking it. Then I went to my account to correct it that way. After saving changes and trying to checkout again, it still brought up the old address. Not fun.

andrijn
Andrij N.
11/30/17

Called direct, very informative customer service, great selection of products, quite happy with overall order experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Bestvacuum staff and other customers.

Bestvacuum?