Review of BISSELL

Tel: 1-800-237-7691
consumercarena@bissell.com

susanh566
12/4/18

I bought the BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard floors and Area Rugs, 2306 from Amazon. I own a Bissell Carper cleaner that I absolutely love and thought this product would be just as good. I was wrong! This vac/mop clogs instantly and starts to smell like it's burning. Then shuts off. It's been two months and I'm too scared to use it. They will not let me return it and I got scammed by Bissell for $300! I'm so unhappy with them.

So then I called customer service who told me this product is not for pets. How can you advertise a pet cleaning machine that's not for pets!? You said it was for egg on the floor. (Honestly, they did!) Anyone with dogs knows that there is never egg left on a floor! They farm out their customer service to some overseas company meant to soothe you and in the end say, you are sh*t outta luck sucker.

I got scammed by Bissell and the bot keeps saying call this number. Well I did and you offered me a free brush! Woohoo. What a piece of garbage. I want my money back and I won't stop reporting on the terrible customer service until you do. So it's this design that sucks. Feel free to credit me anytime you want Bissell

courtneys98
3/11/18

Wow, I could not get over how pleased I was with the customer service. I recently bought the 3 in 1 vacuum cleaner, but I had it propped up against my bed and it somehow got tipped over and a clip broke off it. I emailed Bissel about it and told them the situation and right away they told me they would send me a new vacuum. They shipped it that day and I received it shortly after, I was so pleased. I would recommend Bissel to anyone! Ive been using my new one and its worked perfectly fine!

misterk3
4/3/16

Bissell's local authorized service center network for their vacuum cleaners is a joke. But don't expect better from their corporate headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Bissell's Consumer Services Manager, Ravi Scharbaan, never returns calls. Alison, the "administrative assistant" to CEO, Mr. Mark Bissell, covers up corporate inadequacies with one excuse after another.
Mr. Mark Bissell signs his name to his "Thanks" for buying his product and alludes to his great-grandfather's invention. To wit:
"Your BISSELL vacuum is well made, and we back it with a limited, three-year warranty. We also stand behind it with a knowledgable, dedicated Consumer Services department, so should you ever have a problem, you'll receive fast, considerate assistance."
The facts belie his words. What he actually offers is DIS-SERVICE.
Bottom line, don't ever buy a Bissell product. Their "warranties" are worthless.

gizers
11/30/15

Back in May, I rescued a dog - I named him Shadow because he follows me everywhere. But he also sheds everywhere - a lot more than my previous dog.

My living room rug seemed to collect most of it. Even though I vacuumed a couple of times a week, his hair got so embedded into the fibers of the rug, that the vacuum just wasn't getting it out and the rug began to look really bad.

Then I saw a Bissell "Clearview deluxe rewind pet" vacuum for sale at my local Lowe's. I read the information about the Bissell and checked for testimonials and everything looked great. Since it was on sale for $40 off, I thought "well if it doesn't work out, I can always take it back."

I won't be taking it back. It really surprised me how great a job it did. After vacuuming and going over the rug a couple of times, I looked at it and didn't see ANY of Shadow's hair embedded in the rug. I was very pleasantly surprised.

I don't know about their other products, but this one is much better than I anticipated.

Thanks for a good product and I get to keep my rug.

melodym3
11/19/14

I will not knowingly spend another dime on their products for the simple reason,after years of buying their vacuums/carpet shampoo machines hundreds of dollars if not more !I purchased their best carpet shampoo $35.00 bought two due to a money back guarantee..RIGHT!They kept me on the phone accusing me of during product wrong...which was normal use:(Didn't give me my money back and refuse to print my review!!!

Questions? Get answers from the BISSELL staff and other customers.

BISSELL?