VacPartsWarehouse reviews

Rockwall, TX 75032, US
info@vacpartswarehouse.com

remyd2
9/1/17

I placed an order on May 29, 2017 for 6 vacuum filters. Every time I called I was told they were on back order. Finally, I was told last month that they would be here by the 20th of August. I've been calling almost everyday and no one is returning my calls. I spent $54.12 and now I just want a refund if they would return my calls!!

patriciao18
9/14/15

Ordered a trigger/sprayer handle for my hoover steamvac almost 2 years ago. Part was perfect and still going strong! Just ordered some replacement parts for my beast of a really powerful old hoover legacy. I should have them in 4-6 days. This time, I ordered over the phone, and the gentleman who took my order was great!

ah733
5/9/15

These parts look good but they do not work. I spent almost 150.00 for simple parts that DO NOT work. I also paid for shipping thinking it would be fast when i saw FedEx. After 2 weeks i got pretty parts that do not work. I want my money back, since my carpet is dirty as hell now. Thanks for nothing!

shellyp10
10/29/14

Do not order if you need a working vacuum. It took a month for my part to arrive. After the third week without the part I called to inquire. I was told the part was being sent from one of their warehouses to another, and then would be shipped to me. I was told the transfer should only take three days. Three days three weeks what's the difference. Amazingly my order was shipped the day after I called. Next time I'll order from Dyson.

Tip for consumers: If your order doesn't come in a timely manner call right away.

thomasm69
3/11/14

Bought small plastic vacuum part for handle. Piece broke after only 3 months. Called about replacement and was told I would have to pay full price ($4.50 + $3.50 shipping). It's not so much about the cost as it is the piece broke after only 3 months and the original piece lasted 4 years. Ended up calling dyson themselves and ended up getting part for half price including shipping. Buyer beware

davidw91
6/28/13

I ordered a part for my Hoover vacuum last week. It has already been shipped to my house. I don't know how they got their shipping done so fast, but I'm glad they did.

Questions? Get answers from the VacPartsWarehouse staff and other customers.

VacPartsWarehouse?