GTech

GTech has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GTech ranks 8th among Vacuums sites.

How would you rate GTech?

“After service”

Angela And Alan C.
5/14/21

I would like to thank Gtech for sorting a problem so quickly. It was so nice to have someone answering the phone and to be able to talk about the problem.It just needed a new battery which I received the next day. I will certainly continue with Gtech as I have been very happy with the performance of the appliances and also the after service. Thank you once again. Angela Coates

angelaandalanc
May 14th, 2021

Thank you once again.
Angela Coates

steffh
May 15th, 2017

Researched various products on line (reviews) and visited couple of retail stockists. My reason for needing a light cordless product is due to shoulder pain. Was disappointed with the weight of Dyson, Vax and Shark, why are all the works at the top of the handle so you are constantly handling the weight. Anyway, a friend showed us her Gtech - I was convinced. Looks more like a traditional vaccuum, but much lighter. Ordered it on line Saturday 3,30pm - arrived Sunday morning - good or what. Delighted with the performance, so well designed and so powerful. Not as much capacity as my traditional, but every bit as powerful. Light and easy to use. I am sooooo pleased. It was a bit expensive, but it's only money...

Questions? Get answers from the GTech staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GTech?

Have a question about GTech?