Review of eSURRANTY

Tel: 888-672-5619
sales@esurranty.com

lesliet41
11/12/16

Not happy still waiting to hear from you and if you did call why did you leave a message. I hope this problem will be resolve soon.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Your account notes show that your deductible was declined and that your claims representative called you 3 times to resolve your claim but your phone was disconnected.
johnb707
10/23/16

After dropping my iPhone 7 in the pool I found out that they are NOT water proof. Thankfully I have esurranty.com. I submitted a claim online, uploaded some information and a claims rep emailed me a few minutes later offering me a loaner iPhone while they replace my device. I accepted and they overnighted the phone to me with everything to send them my phone. 3 days later, I received another package with my new phone with prepaid shipping materials to send them back their loaner iPhone. I can tell you that they are first class, big league and I am thankful I found them.

brads62
10/21/16

I found this to be very economical

joeb261
10/18/16

Good insurance price, coupon online for 10% off, deductibles not too bad either

pauls358
10/16/16

When I signed up I received the basic contract but no Declarations page. When I inquired about this I was told that it would be sent out when my one month anniversary came up. Were at nine days past that now and counting without the page being sent. Is this a scam?

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
We apologize for your inconvenience. In reviewing the account notes I see that the email that we sent to you with your declaration of coverage bounced back to us 5 times. We then sent it to you by USPS regular mail and when you notified us that you did not receive that, we resent it again through email and it bounced back again another 5 times. I see that on the 6th time, it finally went through and you verified that you received it.
randallb36
10/12/16

It's been a month or more & other than a meager email of a delay is all I've gotten from you. What's the status of it? Can it be repaired?.... if so how long will it be? Or am I to get a new phone. Communication has been very bad from you on this & my patience grows shorter daily. RB

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Our policy and claim notes show that after 3 mechanical malfunction claims of the same issue, you were sent a new device.
praveenj2
10/8/16

It took 2 weeks to replace my device but it's OK...now i got my new phone.
Thanks esurranty

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you again for choosing eSURRANTY.com
maimor
10/8/16

I've been a long time customer with esurranty and this year has been the year that I've had accidents. Broken screens, wireless not working and even needing a replacement. Rick at esurranty was the latest rep to help me out and it was great. I received a loaner phone the next day, they paid for all overnight shipping and got my phone back to me 4 days later. I guess the extra day was because there was a holiday. I have told my friends about esurranty and when they signed up esurranty gave me a $10 credit for the reference. Heck, I told my brother and uncle and they signed up to. Then esurranty gave me $20 more in credits for those references. That cut my deductible in half for this claim. I can tell you that I have had nothing but great experiences with them. They are honest, up front with their answers and just don't beat around the bush. I started getting worked this time because I saw some of these negative reviews and I thought they got too big to care about customers but I was wrong. My claim was handled as professionally as in the past and when I asked Rick about the negative reviews I saw, he told me straight up that the majority are people that either tried to get a phone replaced when it was broken before they purchased coverage or they are people that didn't follow instructions and got mad when the underwriters denied the claim. He also told me that they earned a couple bad reviews and they are working on them but like I said, esurranty has always does right by me and I'm sticking with them! I found out my brother had a claim and his was handled just as fast as mine so I'm thinking either we are some lucky SOB's or esurranty is the real deal! Give them a try for yourself and I'm sure you'll be as happy as I am! Thank you again to Rick and everyone there. You are all great,

Tip for consumers: Read the instructions on claims so you understand the process. It's easy when you read everything's!

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you again for choosing eSURRANTY.com
johna846
10/8/16

Quick, easy, great price and immediate coverage.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you again for choosing eSURRANTY.com
bradp36
10/6/16

Easy to set up policy.

jamiey6
10/6/16

I have been waiting over two weeks for repairs for iPhone

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
According to a policy listed under your name and email address, the credit card you supplied to us was declined 3 times for your deductible. Also, the representative handling your claim has called the number you have listed with us 3 times and left a message regarding that as well. We cannot have your device repaired or replaced without you paying your deductible!
ralphm49
10/4/16

I received an email on 9/15/16 with shipping label attached. I printed it out and returned my water damaged iphone for replacement the same day. I also paid the $189.00 deductible for a new replacement. It is now 10/04/16 and I still have not received a replacement and it's not on the way because I have not received a tracking# by email as promised. I was told I would receive my new phone within a week..

judithw29
10/4/16

Customer service was great in the beginning but now I can't get a call or email back from the sales manager with the status of my Repair

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
We are sorry that your claim experience is not up to your satisfaction. Please contact your claims representative directly to resolve any issues. If you have been contacting the sales manager regarding a claim, he will then send your request to the claims department as only the claims department can handle a claim. In the account notes, it shows that there have been 3 attempts to call the number on file for you to update you as to the claim and why there was a delay in getting the device back from Samsung but there has been no answer. I have sent you a private message with the number to call to resolve any issues.
robertk186
10/2/16

Still waiting on a replacement product

michaelp247
9/19/16

alicec81
9/15/16

My rep was great in assisting me when my husband's phone had water damage. He made the process easy for us.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for choosing eSURRANTY.com and we appreciate your business.
thomase29
7/18/16

I was pleased to see my credit was still available, and that I was able to update my account! Just great!

rosyr5
7/17/16

My iPad dropped out of my bag at school and the front shattered. I was devastated as this is my school iPad. The screen was dead and I was worried that I would be without it for a week for repair. I submitted a claim online and within a few minutes I received an email from the claims rep Sean. He gave me options to repair my decide and one of the was to take it to the Apple Store the same day. I went there, got my iPad replaced and was very happy. I've had Esutranty for 2 years and was thinking of not getting them again this year because I never broke my phone or iPad. Well, I will definitely be renewing my policy again this year because for $99 I got a brand new iPad and am very happy!

phatd
6/21/16

Claims are handled fast. Replacements are brand new and the staff are very professional!

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for choosing eSURRANTY.com and we appreciate your business.
bobg63
10/18/15

They said they sent a check for my deductible to my address on 10/28/15-nothing ! Better Business Bureau could not help. Did not replace phone or refund my deductible-Steer Clear.

Tip for consumers: Will not return e mails or communicate at all-just ripped me off.

cindyl43
9/28/15

My policy is for an Apple iPhone 6. I have had this phone for over a year and never had an issue. Being a personal chef, I need my phone at all times. I purchased coverage with esurranty.com because the price was right and they let apple customer get their phones repaired at the apple store. They even made the appointment for me! So, I dropped my phone and it shattered. I filed a claim and within a few minutes a person named Kim emailed me with the paperwork I needed to complete to pay my deductible and get my phone repaired. I told them that I needed my phone because I am on call. She then told me that I could get a loaner phone sent to me overnight and they pay for all shipping and then my device would be sent to them where they take it to the apple store for repair. Or, I could have it repaired at the apple store by me and they will reimburse me the cost by overnight check. I chose that option and they made the appointment for me which was the same day. I only waited for about 15 minutes for an apple store employee to see me and he then had my phone repaired within 30 minutes. It works like new and even though I had to pay over $130 for the repair, I had a reimbursement check mailed to me the next day. The check cleared and I am a very happy camper. I am so happy that I just bought coverage for my iPad from esurranty. I used to have insurance with verizon and it was a nightmare. I paid $13/month and then they charge $220 to replace your device with a refurbished one... The only claim I had with them took 3 days just to get them to reply. This is why I chose esurranty.com and will stay with them from now on. I think they are great and everyone I have spoken to there is very professional and treats the customer with respect. They also have a very knowledgeable sales staff that explains everything to you. The man I spoke to last year was so informative and explained to me why I should only buy 2 years at a time instead of the 4 I was going to purchase. Now that;s customer service when they tell you how to save money and don't try to upsell you just to make a buck. If you have read this whole review, know that I took my time to explain in the best detail I can how great esurranty has been for me and why I think it will be great for you.
08/31/2017- Another claim completed fast!
I have been a long time customer of esurranty and can tell you that over the years I have had a few claims. My most recent claim was for a new iPhone 7 that I dropped while running to my car in the rain. The screen cracked and it fell into a puddle so it was basically done. Thankfully I have esurranty. I logged in, filed a claim and within a few minutes my claim was assigned to Rick who is a department manager. He arranged a repair for me at the apple store but it was a few days away so I asked if they could get it repaired. He said that they could and they could also send me a loaner phone to use while I waited. He explained that the loaner phone would only be an iPhone 6 and that it was temporary so it may not have the best memory. I received it the next day and shipped my phone to them with the overnight shipping label and box they sent. 3 days later I received my phone back with an Apple repair ID that showed that Apple repaired my phone and even gave it a 90 day warranty on the the repair. Esurranty sent me a box to send the loaner phone back and everything was smooth a silk. I have seen some bad reviews here and I'm not one to judge but I have had 4 claims in the last 4 years and every time they went smooth. I am a happy customer and if you ask me, esurranty is the best!@

ede125
4/17/15

I put my iPhone 6 pus on the counter to do dishes. When I was done I picked it up and noticed that the screen shattered... Thankfully I bought a policy from Esurranty for my former phone and transferred it to this phone. I went online, made a claim and the next day I had my phone repaired at the apple store by my house. They sent me a reimbursement check the next day and now my phone works just like new. The claims rep was very helpful and even offered me a loaner phone if I wanted to send my phone in for repair. Thankfully they also offer apple store repair so I chose that option. I have recommended esurranty to my family and now I recommend them to you. This is a first class company that stands by the golden rule. Customer satisfaction!

ibustbogusr
2/23/15

The claims service is very professional and the customer service is even better. Not only did they give me a new phone (not refurbished) when mine was dropped in the toilet, they renewed my policy at a discount.

michaelg100
12/3/14

I'm starting to feel like I'm being scammed. My Iphone 5S screen began to fail so I filed a claim 6 weeks ago. They charged my credit card $99.00 for a loaner deposit 4 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten it.
They haven't replied to my recent email asking for relief and I still don't haver a working phone screen. next time I'll just buy Apple Care.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
In reviewing your account notes, it shows that you were refunded the amount in questions and you declined the repair option we offer which is having the device repaired by the Apple Store. We can not send you a new phone when your device can be repaired!
razvanc
11/10/14

Same thing. I sent my Surface 3 for screen fix.. after 2 moths they told me that they can`t fix it because is to new and that they talked with Microsoft and get a new one. Is about over 3 months since then and nobody answered i send emails called tickets and no answer, so i got burned for $1500 easy.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
In reviewing your account I see that you purchased your policy on 07/13/2014. You made a claim for damage on 07/23/2014. Your chose the monthly payment option for your coverage and non of your monthly payments were approved when billed. There are 2 declines for your monthly payment obligation. Further review of your claim show that a new device was scheduled to be sent to you via USPS signed delivery. This delivery was cancelled because of the declined payments. Once your account is brought up to current and you have paid the declined payment fee's, then your replacement device can be sent to you. Your account is not with our Fraud/Risk department for review.

I am sorry you are having an issue with your claim. You can contact the claims departments general mailbox at claimsdpt@esurranty.com and your concern will be forwarded to the claims department manager. Our claims department does not have a direct number but each claims representative has their own extension. They can choose to give that to customers, but they are not required to as it is the policy of our claims department and underwriting to converse with customers by email as it is more efficient. As I can not look at an open claim I can not give you any information about your claim. I can tell you from the past claims I have seen when there is a delay it is usually that the customer did not send in the proper documentation or there is an issue involving fraud. I am not saying that this is the case with you, but I am telling you what I have seen in the past as we have hundreds of claims per day and our claim completion/payout rate is over 93% which is 20% higher than the industry average.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Is it worst consulting a Lawyer?

By Varun D.

Are you a real person?

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

The policy page for that device is here: https://www.esurranty.com/iphone-7-plus-insurance/ and yes our policy covers loss and theft. In regards to being cost effective, we advise that a 2 year plan is usually more cost effective as the price generally go down for the coverage after the 2nd year.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Thank you for contacting us.A policy under your name is listed as refunded in our system. in looking at the claim notes it shows that you were informed 03/13/2017 that the credit was returned to us so we resent it to your bank.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Thank you for contacting us. All you have to do is purchase your new policy from us online and once you cancel your other insurance with Asurion, you would send us your cancellation confirmation from them and we will then credit your account $20.00.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

If you have a yearly prepaid plan, then it is covered under your policy with us. If you chose the monthly payment option, the coverage will not cover it as coverage for monthly payment plans does not start until the 30th day after the policy is initiated.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

As we are not affiliated with Apple as stated on our web site, it is not a surprise that Apple employee's have not heard of us. Also, apple would never want a customer choosing any other coverage than Apple Care+ as it would be in direct competition with them. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions and an agent will be more than happy to help you. We do not pressure sales on customers, we simply give them the fact of our coverage and let them make an informed decision. Posting guidelines prohibit me from listing our number, but a quick search online will bring it up for you. Thank you for considering eSURRANTY.com and we hope to earn your business.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Yes we offer discounts on multiple devices. The discount depends on the number of devices. We offer family plans as well as corporate and educational plans. Please feel free to contact us through our live chat or email our sales department (sales@esurranty.com) for a specific quote. Thank you for considering eSURRANTY.com and we hope to earn your business.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Questions? Get answers from the eSURRANTY staff and other customers.

8 Photos for eSURRANTY