EssayWriters

EssayWriters has a consumer rating of 1.44 stars from 100 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. EssayWriters also ranks 822nd among Essay Writing sites.

• Are you looking for a quality paper, delivered in time and at a discount?

• You do 15 orders for free for upgrade of which they receive payment for the orders.
  • They are practicing modern day slavery by underpaying the writers and overcharging their customers.
How would you rate EssayWriters?

“Essayhelp”

Olivia B.
10/18/19

Are you looking for a quality paper, delivered in time and at a discount? Email me the details brownliv2017@gmail.com (brownliv2017 at gmail.com)

“ACCOUNT TERMINATED AFTER WORKING WITH THEM FOR 5 YEARS BEING A SENIOR WRITER FOR 4 YEARS”

RAS N.
10/2/19

I started working for the company in 2014 mainly taking technical disciplines (Architecture, Engineering, Medicine & Law etc) and earned good money (on average at least $1500 a month to as high as $4000) since technical orders pay well and being a senior writer with good quality work you are given priority. My account was terminated in mid-December 2018 despite having successfully completed over 2000 orders and with 350+ positive reviews for a very flimsy reason. Despite arguing out my case and showing that the reasons stated have no basis, my account manager rubbished me off and the $2000 that I had accrued in the last 2 weeks before termination reduced to around $263 after a 2 month review period where most of the High Value orders were cancelled without any explanation. I later learnt that most African accounts had been closed during this period. So i'd strongly advise any African writer who still has an account with them to look for a contingency plan because they will just close your account. I have a lot of experience that I am willing to monetize dealing with direct clients. Email me at propernets at gmail dot com for your academic assignments. Thanks.

15 orders (8) day slavery (6) quality work (4) customer sites (4) 5 dollars (4) account (35) quality paper (4) company (33)
oliviab114
October 18th, 2019
Are you looking for a quality paper, delivered in time and at a discount? Email me the details *******@gmail.com (brownliv2017 at gmail.com)
zouinas1
October 22nd, 2018
I have been working on the site for a few months now. They make timely payments and the management is good so far.
I hope it remains like this.
Regards.
joys104
November 30th, 2017
I`m all good with how the workprocess is going here. I`m working for this service for two years already, as well for upwork and provide help to students personally. Ofc the main issue of such work is payment and these are perfect to me here. I can name the numbers but only in private - send a PM if necessary. Thanks for your attention and happy writing!
davidr149
April 3rd, 2015
I am very pleased to work at Essaywriters. They provide enormous possibilities for development, I improved my writing and editing skills a lot, gained lots of valuable experience. I have orders available all year round - not like on other companies. Besides, what I like about these guys is that they truly value the writer, being thorough to all his problems and are always willing to help.
ritab68
November 16th, 2017
It is a nice service to add to my income from the full-time job I`m currently in - at times I managed to make half of my salary here and ofc the earnings depend on the time possible to devote to writing - getting better and writing with better quality within shorter timeframes increases the funding exponentially.
maryanns10
December 2nd, 2015
I am a stay at home mum and was finding it hard to get back to my 9-5 day job as I didn’t want to leave my little ones alone at home. I came across this site one day and honestly, there was no looking back. I can manage to be with my young children and earn a decent amount at the same time! Perfect choice for me!
catherinef25
October 27th, 2015
I was trying to juggle two jobs at the same time, one which didnt pay so well. But after I started work on this site, I could ditch the second job which I didnt like anyway. This site enabled me to work at my pace, doing projects I love, and getting paid decently. Whats not to love? Thumbs up for this site!

DON'T JOIN THIS COMPANY- IT IS A WASTE OF TIME

By Olivia G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the EssayWriters staff and other customers.

Talented writers need challenging work to develop their skills. Online writing is not only a viable option; it is the most flexible, and potentially lucrative.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EssayWriters?

Have a question about EssayWriters?