Review of EssayWriters

EssayWriters reviews

Tel: 8772421728

perezk
10/4/17
. Their fining policy, demanding writers to write 15 free orders when they themselves are paid fully by customers, closing accounts after the 15 free orders, paying less than 2 dollars when the industry average is more than 5 dollars per page..Pays $#*! and operates like $#*!
wilsont15
10/4/17
A company that believes in conning writers! These Ukrainian guys have little to no respect for the writers' hard work! Malicious fines, careless closure of accounts due to "insecurity" ...and now they have started the nonsense of having writers work on the first 15 orders WITHOUT pay. Evil sadists!
nyarikih
10/4/17
Stay away if you want to get rewarded for your efforts. They don't pay their writers, and they terminate accounts for no good reason. Writers be warned.
waweruw
10/4/17
Expect low quality in coming days...I worked for 35 orders and my account was terminated without reason give...The biggest scam ever..How do they expect writers to deliver quality work while all they do is mistreating them and discouraging them...essaywriters.net is a scam
wilsonk12
10/4/17
Modern slavery. doesn't pay writers.

Terminates account without following set rules.Their fining policy, demanding writers to write 15 free orders when they themselves are paid fully by customers, closing accounts after the 15 free orders, paying less than 2 dollars when the industry average is more than 5 dollars per page
brianw166
10/4/17
Mistreats and underpays the writers. This has turned out to be a scam and my advice to both writers and clients, save your time from this thieves.
johnw722
10/2/17
Poor pay, unjustified fines, proud support, lies after lies....a company capable of all manner of evil. They think that because writers want work, the company has a right to urinate or defecate on their dignity and can be exploited like oxen or donkeys.
orengej
9/30/17
This is a total $#*! company. Very discriminative prices. Very discriminative support team that gives other countries 5 orders in freshman and 15 orders to Kenyan writers. Wait until we scam their customer sites.
Fraud stars
bernardw21
9/30/17
how can you ask someone to write for you 15 free orders. After promoting your slave you start to pay him 1.75 dollars?!!!!!!
atatas
9/29/17
You will work for 15 trial orders making them over 1000 usd. Still after, they will pay you less than 5 dollars per page. Modern day slavery. Writers better work for writerbay, uvocorp, and freelancewritingcenter.com instead of this scam.
kellyj88
9/29/17
This is the worst writing company I have ever come across. Poor quality, plagiarized paper, untimely submission. From other reviews here it is clear that we pay alot and they do not compensate writers fairly so what do u expect from demotivated workers!!!!!!!!!!! Man Up. pay your workers and let them serve others well because personally I will never use your services, You can stay with them
salesk
9/29/17
Don't waste your time working for them.
They won't pay you for your hard earned money helping students cheat.
Total nonsense.
johnm1173
9/29/17
Essaywriters.net used to be the best company in the industry. Writers used to give their all and clients were satisfied with the papers. However, this company has turned WORSE THAN SLAVE MASTERS. Unjustified fines, poor and delayed payments have become the order of the day. Writers and Clients should BOYCOTT THIS COMPANY. It is becoming a BIG SCAM. BE WARNED!!!!!!
danielk121
9/29/17
Modern day slavery for writers starts here. You'll be forced to work for $1.4 per page And give 15 free orders. That's definition of slavery. BOYCOTT THIS WEBSITE AND SAVE YOUR DIGNITY
brianm313
9/29/17
They scammed me out of my $100, I'll never use them again. The assignment they delivered to me received a D grade
templert
9/29/17
This company treats writers as if they are slaves. You do 15 orders for free for upgrade of which they receive payment for the orders. Additionally, they tell you to get upgrades you have to work on 150 pages at a CPP of $2 per page while the company charges $20. Something wrong?
As if they are not done, they are closing all accounts on the basis of security while they cannot clearly specify which security detail has been breached.
This account is advocating for modern day slavery.
They have no stable cpp and writers have to undercut each other in the quest to be assigned orders.
I would never want, I would never dare dream, I would not even desire to be affiliated to such a website
mikew272
9/29/17
Essaysriters.net, asiawriters.com, freelancercareers.com...they are all $#*!ing thieves...when it approaches high season, you will sleep nicely witb your account intact and orders in progress...when you wake up, a $#*! called laura foster will terminate your account for no reason..then what fhey do it this...
They will recruit about 500 new writers, the writers will have to write 15 free orders...so you can imagine how much money they make out of the new writers...just after the high season, you will be lucky if you get promoted to junior....they will $#*!ing terminate your account...and their stupid decision is final...the above sites are the biggest scams in the industry...
jacksonm44
9/29/17
These people are cons.The company is a scam.They con writers by making them to be slaves day light.Here is a trend used by this fake people.In this case,they will demand a freshman( new writer) to complete a whole 15 orders for free without any pay.After you complete them,they lock you out and send you a message telling you that you have been deleted from the system.This means they would want you to reapply again and complete those free orders.There is a woman in that company by the name Ashley johnson. This woman tends to be the lord of the company and he has high skills on how to slave writers.she seems to Have a PHD on that field.I hope we can get someone to help our poor writers by mocking out this company.If you are one of the best writers out there looking forward to build your career,please go ahead and register with Uvocorp.com.Atleast they are friendly and understanding.Qualified writers,,,say no to essaywriters.net,asiwriters.com,writers.ph and freelancercareers.org..run run and never turn back.Let them write for themselves.Greedy Ukrainians.!pLease make us a box to rate this company a negative zero,they dont deserve even 1 star.
magabie
9/29/17
they close accounts that have been established to open new accounts as they know you will work for free.. please note that once you reach junior level your account will be closed. NEVER SAY YOU WERE NOT TOLD
maryanns10
12/2/15
I am a stay at home mum and was finding it hard to get back to my 9-5 day job as I didn't want to leave my little ones alone at home. I came across this site one day and honestly, there was no looking back. I can manage to be with my young children and earn a decent amount at the same time! Perfect choice for me!
catherinef25
10/27/15
I was trying to juggle two jobs at the same time, one which didnt pay so well. But after I started work on this site, I could ditch the second job which I didnt like anyway. This site enabled me to work at my pace, doing projects I love, and getting paid decently. Whats not to love? Thumbs up for this site!
michaelp175
10/22/15
I work from home, and I find this site the best so far. I find projects faster than any other site and I get paid decently too! Great so far, would keep using this site.
jeffreyh35
10/12/15
This site is amazing for getting freelance writing work. I have greatly benefited from using this site. Not only have i earned some much needed money but i've also been able to greatly widen my experience. I would recommend essaywriters to everyone.
davidr149
4/3/15
I am very pleased to work at Essaywriters. They provide enormous possibilities for development, I improved my writing and editing skills a lot, gained lots of valuable experience. I have orders available all year round - not like on other companies. Besides, what I like about these guys is that they truly value the writer, being thorough to all his problems and are always willing to help.

DON'T JOIN THIS COMPANY- IT IS A WASTE OF TIME

By Olivia G.
Questions? Get answers from the EssayWriters staff and other customers.

3 Photos for EssayWriters