EntertainmentEarth reviews

Tel: 1-800-370-2320
cs@entertainmentearth.com

ericw269
2/11/19

Donald was extremely helpful and courteous in solving the outstanding issue I had. Took the time to ask all the questions I needed and explained everything in a clear manner.

stefb17
2/6/19

Wow!! Called with a problem and Donald set everything straight amazingly. I will absolutely shop with Entertainment Earth again, they have some of the best customer service I have ever dealt with. Thanks so much!!!

christopherb368
2/2/19

Donald was very helpful. I really like entertainment earths.com they have everything. They also help you with any problem. They even called me back in a timely manner to solve my problem.

doraa20
1/31/19

Donald Tapia was very polite and extremely helpful with all the questions I had pertaining to my order. He was so patient with me because I had what felt like a million questions. This is the kind of service that keeps customers coming back for more. Thank you so much...keep up the great work you are providing.

lisag592
1/31/19

I frequently order my funko pops from them because they offer the mint guarantee. Recently I placed an order and one of 4 arrived not mint. I called this morning and i had the pleasure of speaking with Donald. I explained my situation and within minutes he resolved my problem with A+++ customer service, was able to process two return labels for me and thanked me for my business (as I order many funko pops from them). If you ever want to order from an outstanding company, Entertainment Earth is the place to go! Thank you Donald for your service and Entertainment Earth is lucky to have you on their front lines

timothym250
1/23/19

Pleasant, patient, kind, and most importantly efficient in servicing my request.

Donald help me switch the payment method for a preorder that snuck up on me right before pay day. He was very helpful.

graysonl2
1/17/19

Donald was superb. Was both helpful and efficient at providing excellent customer support. Went above and beyond expectations. Was a great help......

billys131
1/16/19

Customer service is great
Notification received of a problem with an order. Spoke with Donald, a few clicks and all set.

angeloc48
1/15/19

I have ordered twice from EE, and unfortunately, both times my items arrived not mint. As their policy is "mint guarantee", I contacted them. Both times, they sent a prepaid label for me, and found a replacement quickly. It rather is unfortunate that their warehouse pickers don't seem to distinguish between mint, and "whatever" as the items were so clearly not mind, despite sufficient packaging and no damage to the outside box. Both times, customer service was on it...just wish the warehouse didn't sour my opinion. Donald went out of his way to take care of me, so props to him!

km435
1/9/19

Entertainment Earth (EE) will not accept returns for defective or damaged items (or, what seemed, for any reason), if you opt to ship with USPS rather than upgrade to their expensive FedEx shipping package. I learned of this, the hard way, after I had purchased thousands of dollars in merchandise and had them shipped to me, via USPS services. Many of the items were found to be damaged, but in most cases, riddled with manufacturers defects. When I addressed these issues with my (former) sales rep, Gilad, he advised me that management refused to accept any of the returns because I did not have my items shipped via FedEx (direct). (What kind of policy is this? Why was this information not disclosed to me?) He said that management agreed to honor returns for future purchases only if I would opt to ship via FedEx, which is much more costlier than USPS (which is already costly to begin with). This is extremely poor and deceptive business practices. Additionally, I noticed, on several occasions, that EE will sell their wholesale items cheaper, than what they sell it to their wholesale customers for, via their website. When I asked my (former) sales rep, Gilad, the reason for this, he claimed that the items may have been on sale. My complaint to him was why is EE competing with its wholesale customers by offering merchandises for less than wholesale prices, to online customer? He assured me that the items were on sale, temporarily, and would return to regular prices. Again, very poor business practices. For these reasons, I immediately closed my account with EE and have taken my business elsewhere (to another very reputable and cheaper wholesaler).

My advice to anyone considering or is currently doing business with EE: Save yourself the awful experience and headaches, and conduct your business with a company who offers transparency, is honest, and is not competing with its own wholesale customers to make a profit.

anthonym485
1/7/19

There were some stickers missing on some collectible items I ordered. Mr. Donald R Tapia responded to my inquiry quickly. Shortly after I received a phone call from him explaining that replacements would be sent free of charge in a protective manner.

paulp409
12/27/18

Entertainment Earth is the only place I trust for Funko Pop!

I called in for assistance with an order and received top notch support from a gentleman named Donald. He was patient and answered questions that made me feel comfortable knowing that I was a valued customer and individual.

You've got yourself a long time customer!

hansj21
12/18/18

Amazing customer service by Donald. Someone was able to get into my account and change information, and Donald was extremely helpful and in a super quick fashion. I could not have asked for any better of a person to have help me with this issue! Thank you again for the help, my heart was racing I was so worried!

kellyc366
12/18/18

I had a problem and called and spoke with Donald from the sales team.
He very patiently explained the situation and offered several solutions.
He really bent over backwards to make my experience a positive one.

I have always had incredible customer service in the several years I have bought from Entertainment Earth. Thanks!

anthonyc379
12/16/18

I have been a loyal customer of Entertainment Earth for nearly 20 years and wouldn't consider shopping with any other online retailer for collectibles. The above and beyond customer service that Donald has provided me over the years has been unmatched by any company I have dealt with. Any questions or issues have been dealt with promptly, efficiently, and with no problems. An employee like Donald is who an employer should use as an example of what it means to have satisfied customers. I will continue to be a client of Entertainment Earth for years to come moreso because of Donald. Keep up the great work sir!!!

ronaldoc3
12/16/18

I spoke to a person named Donald. I told him my issue and he said altering my order would change my whole status of my order and I would have to pay shipping. Well in short he was very patient with me and more importantly worked out a solution that both made me VERY happy and helped me out a lot! This is exactly why I will always order from u guys. Your staff is always there to help and go above and beyond what they're required to do! Thanks ET!

michaelc1462
12/15/18

Fast service. Excellent employees make things run efficient and friendly. Went above and beyond to ensure I received what I bought. I will be going through him for additional items.Thank you

jimw326
12/14/18

Donald helped with explaining why my discount was not applying discount. He figured out the issue and walked me through what I needed to do. He was very helpful, and I have complete confidence in EE because of people like Donald. Thanks!!

kime127
12/14/18

Donald was very helpful with guiding me through the ordering process. First time ordering with Entertainment Earth. With someone like Donald helping, I will shop here again....

littlep1
12/11/18

It took 6 days before a label was created for shipping, and now 2 days later, still no tracking information. The company was not helpful - misleading advertising, never again!

garys553
12/7/18

Donald was super helpful and really made my shopping experience with Entertainment Earth an awesome one! I will continue to shop with Entertainment Earth with that kind of friendly super service! Thank you Donald for making my holiday shopping a great and stress free experience! You guys are the best!

paulh665
12/1/18

Edward at EE was a pleasure to work with and made my return an easy and painless process. He was also kind enough to take some feedback and forward it on to the appropriate company representative.

kathrynj34
10/24/18

I was about to click to place my order. After reading your reviews, I deleted the order. I won't be doing business with you, until you tighten things up, put a firm moral clamp down on your fairness with customers philosophy as pertains WHAT PEOPLE PAID FOR SHIPPING, HOW SHIPPED, only to have you go in APART FROM THE CONSENT OF HUMAN CUSTOMERS PAYING YOUR PAYCHECK, and you recharge their credit card with outrageous shipping fees, yet, as I can tell, you do not get merchandise shipped in a timely manner!! Therefore, I am AFRAID, as a potential customer, to choose you as my outlet. You have such great potential. Learn from Amazon a few things about the moral principles that really keep a business going by building a fantastic reputation of trust, promptness, etc. You guys are smarter than this. Either change, or the ground below you will begin to quake, and your business may not go down right away, but your reputation will one day catch up with you and end up shrinking you--possibly to nothing?? Change is painful. Yet, if you really want to be a lucrative long term business with an excellent reputation, doing it by literally "tricking" ordinary hard working citizens out of money through your current schemata of believing you'll make the best profit if you play about with the shipping--to include the very rude, horrifying punch to the solar plexus of shipping, say, 100 small purchased items individually, even though they are all going to the same human being and their business address. That is a shrewd way to make a huge profit, yet is that real business? No. That is as near to "scamming" as there gets. Being "known" as a company who scams people out of money through non consensual shipping methods, horrifyingly rude shipping methods, and packing methods that have a large percentage of reviews furious over everything ordered from you arriving broken, then having to go through planets aligning to do a return PLUS, turning around and charging your loyal paycheck contributers 15% return fee FOR YOUR SLIP-SHOD PACKING ERRORS?? Hint: when you hear the same few complaints again and again, FIX THEM! PLEASE. I would like to one day be able to shop here. Till then, happy trails, Entertainment Earth! I hope you come to your moral senses, because you have a really good thing going. So good, it is literally pons asinorum for you to "cheat," period! These errors of yours aren't Einstein Science. They are easy to fix, yet--painful, because being principled and learning to live by moral values is about as hard as nails as it gets. Yet, it is precisely how you BECOME who you are and how your business reputation is built.

jonathonc17
10/11/18

Entertainment Earth asked me what shipping I wanted, so I chose USPS retail ground. Then they shipped via FedEx smart post. If youve ever had something shipped via smart post, you know how horribly slow it is. It's the worst. I would've had this package a week ago even if it had been shipped USPS media mail! Entertainment Earth gets stuff early often, but due to their horrible shipping, and them charging me for one shipping service and using another much worse one, I will never buy from them again. I have never been so displeased with the an online store. Never ever again.

ashleyj145
9/26/18

You can't cancel orders because they'll charge you a 15% fee (yes, they make $$ of their own incompetence), so you sit and wait and wait for nothing. don't work with them. It won't work out for you.

Questions? Get answers from the EntertainmentEarth staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EntertainmentEarth