EntertainmentEarth reviews

Tel: 1-800-370-2320
cs@entertainmentearth.com

alexm561
4/14/19

My review for EE is really for the exceptional customer service provided by Donald. He went above and beyond to help me with my issue. He will be the FIRST person I call next time I order with EE!

bennyh30
4/14/19

This is the first time I have ordered from Entertainment Earth and I have to say, the level of customer service is exceptional. I took advantage of the buy one / get one 1/2 off Funko sale they have going and Donald took care of my order. Donald is very professional, helpful and made ordering all the Funkos I wanted VERY easy. THANK YOU! I cannot recommend this company enough!

joshn44
4/9/19

The price I paid for my Funko pops and the outrageous shipping cost you would think you'd get it in less than a full week, but no. You would think they could put a little packing in for protection but no. When I emailed them about this issue I got a generic response about their great only 1% return rate and I shouldn't worry. Of course the next item that came was damaged from banging around inside the shipping box that had no packing at all. If I send it back I get a refund and then put on back order for a replacement which is just a hassle.

georgem646
4/2/19

Great customer service Donald understand a true collector vision. Definitely will continue to buy from Entertainment Earth and from Donald

marys1153
3/27/19

I purchased an item that my son really wanted and he counted down the days till it arrived. The package arrived today and upon opening it my son was very upset due to the figure being broken off of the base. I called customer service when they opened and luckily Donald picked up the phone call to assist me. Donald not only took the time to listen to what I had to say in regards to the product arriving broken, but also listened as I explained how my son felt in finding his long awaited item broken. My son can not wait for his new item to arrive and I am sure it will be in great condition. This was my first time purchasing an item from this company but after speaking with Donald it will not be my last.

stevenb543
3/6/19

Loo at how EE shows to be 4 stars. However if you really look at the reviews and average them out they are closer to 2 1/2 star average. Please don't be fooled by this and avoid buying from this company. I am a wholesaler and they compete with the wholesalers with their retail store. They offer them free shipping plus they fill those orders before they fill wholesale orders. That really makes it hard to compete as a toy seller. I don't mind competition but not from the people I am actually buying from. Also then I can't sell my products because at a price i can make money at because after paying for the shipping, which really sucks bad, my product ends up costing me what they are selling it for retail and with free shipping.

kimh422
2/28/19

By far the best site for any toy collector. Their customer service is the best. I needed help with a issue spoke with Donald in customer service. He did a excellent job going above and beyond to help me.

matthewm425
2/28/19

My 5-star review is not for a product, but rather for a person. I am incredible grateful to employee Donald who provided the definition of pristine customer service. He was always very attentive to my questions and concerns regarding an order that has taken a few months to resolve. Whomever Donald reports to needs to strongly consider giving him a raise or promotion or both. A++ service from Donald!

johnj787
2/22/19

Entertainment Earth employs some of the best customer service I have dealt with in a while. The employee Donald Tapia was extremely helpful, very courteous and found ways to save me money in this day and age when just about every company nickel and dimes you! I will ALWAYS be an Entertaiment Earth customer as long as they employ top notch customer service specialist like him.

trumant10
2/17/19

Would like to talk about Donald #161
Was really trying to get the new Deku funko. Your site crashed. He was very helpful and informative. Glad I got him as my service rep.

blaynet
2/17/19

I couldnt get through the website and so I called the hotline and was able to place my order over the phone. Donald was very helpful and extremely polite!

ericw269
2/11/19

Donald was extremely helpful and courteous in solving the outstanding issue I had. Took the time to ask all the questions I needed and explained everything in a clear manner.

stefb17
2/6/19

Wow!! Called with a problem and Donald set everything straight amazingly. I will absolutely shop with Entertainment Earth again, they have some of the best customer service I have ever dealt with. Thanks so much!!!

christopherb368
2/2/19

Donald was very helpful. I really like entertainment earths.com they have everything. They also help you with any problem. They even called me back in a timely manner to solve my problem.

doraa20
1/31/19

Donald Tapia was very polite and extremely helpful with all the questions I had pertaining to my order. He was so patient with me because I had what felt like a million questions. This is the kind of service that keeps customers coming back for more. Thank you so much...keep up the great work you are providing.

lisag592
1/31/19

I frequently order my funko pops from them because they offer the mint guarantee. Recently I placed an order and one of 4 arrived not mint. I called this morning and i had the pleasure of speaking with Donald. I explained my situation and within minutes he resolved my problem with A+++ customer service, was able to process two return labels for me and thanked me for my business (as I order many funko pops from them). If you ever want to order from an outstanding company, Entertainment Earth is the place to go! Thank you Donald for your service and Entertainment Earth is lucky to have you on their front lines

timothym250
1/23/19

Pleasant, patient, kind, and most importantly efficient in servicing my request.

Donald help me switch the payment method for a preorder that snuck up on me right before pay day. He was very helpful.

graysonl2
1/17/19

Donald was superb. Was both helpful and efficient at providing excellent customer support. Went above and beyond expectations. Was a great help......

billys131
1/16/19

Customer service is great
Notification received of a problem with an order. Spoke with Donald, a few clicks and all set.

angeloc48
1/15/19

I have ordered twice from EE, and unfortunately, both times my items arrived not mint. As their policy is "mint guarantee", I contacted them. Both times, they sent a prepaid label for me, and found a replacement quickly. It rather is unfortunate that their warehouse pickers don't seem to distinguish between mint, and "whatever" as the items were so clearly not mind, despite sufficient packaging and no damage to the outside box. Both times, customer service was on it...just wish the warehouse didn't sour my opinion. Donald went out of his way to take care of me, so props to him!

km435
1/9/19

Entertainment Earth (EE) will not accept returns for defective or damaged items (or, what seemed, for any reason), if you opt to ship with USPS rather than upgrade to their expensive FedEx shipping package. I learned of this, the hard way, after I had purchased thousands of dollars in merchandise and had them shipped to me, via USPS services. Many of the items were found to be damaged, but in most cases, riddled with manufacturers defects. When I addressed these issues with my (former) sales rep, Gilad, he advised me that management refused to accept any of the returns because I did not have my items shipped via FedEx (direct). (What kind of policy is this? Why was this information not disclosed to me?) He said that management agreed to honor returns for future purchases only if I would opt to ship via FedEx, which is much more costlier than USPS (which is already costly to begin with). This is extremely poor and deceptive business practices. Additionally, I noticed, on several occasions, that EE will sell their wholesale items cheaper, than what they sell it to their wholesale customers for, via their website. When I asked my (former) sales rep, Gilad, the reason for this, he claimed that the items may have been on sale. My complaint to him was why is EE competing with its wholesale customers by offering merchandises for less than wholesale prices, to online customer? He assured me that the items were on sale, temporarily, and would return to regular prices. Again, very poor business practices. For these reasons, I immediately closed my account with EE and have taken my business elsewhere (to another very reputable and cheaper wholesaler).

My advice to anyone considering or is currently doing business with EE: Save yourself the awful experience and headaches, and conduct your business with a company who offers transparency, is honest, and is not competing with its own wholesale customers to make a profit.

anthonym485
1/7/19

There were some stickers missing on some collectible items I ordered. Mr. Donald R Tapia responded to my inquiry quickly. Shortly after I received a phone call from him explaining that replacements would be sent free of charge in a protective manner.

paulp409
12/27/18

Entertainment Earth is the only place I trust for Funko Pop!

I called in for assistance with an order and received top notch support from a gentleman named Donald. He was patient and answered questions that made me feel comfortable knowing that I was a valued customer and individual.

You've got yourself a long time customer!

hansj21
12/18/18

Amazing customer service by Donald. Someone was able to get into my account and change information, and Donald was extremely helpful and in a super quick fashion. I could not have asked for any better of a person to have help me with this issue! Thank you again for the help, my heart was racing I was so worried!

kellyc366
12/18/18

I had a problem and called and spoke with Donald from the sales team.
He very patiently explained the situation and offered several solutions.
He really bent over backwards to make my experience a positive one.

I have always had incredible customer service in the several years I have bought from Entertainment Earth. Thanks!

They don't care. Just about pocketing the majority of the shipping and sending to you the cheapest way possible. They even do this their wholesale customers too, but worse.

By Josh N.
Questions? Get answers from the EntertainmentEarth staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EntertainmentEarth