EntertainmentEarth reviews

Tel: 1-800-370-2320
cs@entertainmentearth.com

chrisl564
6/18/19

I'd like to take the time to thank your representative Donald Tapia.Not only was he helpful he made me feel comfortable and confident in my purchase. I wish every company provided customer service like Donald. He has definitely made me a returning customer to EntertainmentEarth. Thanks again

brucel142
6/13/19

Donald provided a very fast solution, understanding of request, and also offered discounts oncurrent and future purchases.

douglast44
6/12/19

Great customer service - always ready to help. Expired card and Donald took care of it right away. Easy to navigate website. Reasonable pricing and with the free shipping it's very cost effective. I do miss the "Hunt" in the good old box stores and my local comic shop.
Keep up with the good work.

emmanuelr17
6/12/19

If been buying from this company for three years now never had and issue they always have great customer service Donald Tapia is always help full and always keeps me updated

albertp70
6/12/19

I have dealt with EE's customer service team on a few occasions and they are always quality listeners who also seem to understand collectors' needs, concerns and are eager to be of assistance.

michaels2256
6/3/19

My local comic store closed their doors last week. I was able to order the items through Entertainment Earth. I will be placing all my future orders through them.

bobbyw69
6/2/19

Donald was extremely helpful, thorough and patient. I felt like I was in good hands with my many questions about my order. Top tier employee. Thanks again Donald.
Zane Williams

nickb271
5/31/19

This review is for the "wholesale" part of the company. EEDistribution is not really a wholesale company, their "wholesale" prices are high and not really wholesale prices and their shipping (especially international) is ridiculously expensive. Their account reps are quick to respond to emails when you place an order but once the items turn up damaged and you try to make a claim they are slow to respond and obtuse, a 5% refund for unsellable items, what a joke. Do yourself a favour and avoid this company at all costs. If I could give a negative score I would.

johns3867
5/31/19

Donald helped me out . He was amazing . I had an issue with an order and he took care of it. Even going that extra mile for me. I appreciate that . Great store and great customer service !
Thanks Donald

davidy130
5/24/19

I had ordered a couple of wrong items, I spoke to Donald and he provided me with the correct information and procedures to send them back.

He was very polite, courteous, and customer service focused.

Entertainment Earth is a very good company.

joeb680
5/22/19

I called to clear up a slight order mix-up (which was most likely my fault) and the folks I talked to could not have been more professional (hey it was a Monday morning too) so ask for Donald and he will take good care of you. I need to send over donuts or something. Thanks guys!!!

jessec134
5/19/19

I've ordered from EE many times over the years and have never been let down. In my opinion they are the best in the business. Ordering from their webpage is simple. Since I usually have questions, I'll call them to place most of my orders. If you're lucky, Donald will answer your call. His customer service is flat out the best. He listens, very knowledgeable, not pushy, and you can tell he cares about their product and that the customer is satisfied.
I collect Star Wars action figures, so packaging is very important to me. Every single order I've received from them has been shipped with care. EE really takes the stress out purchasing anything from them. I know when I order from them, I'm going to receive a mint item.
I want to also take this time to thank them for carrying exclusive items that have been cancelled from other vendors. It's a bold move and I appreciate them trying to get these items out to collectors.
Entertainment Earth's prices are also very reasonable. They don't take advantage of customers or try and make up revenue through other avenues such as shipping. In fact, they offer free shipping on orders over $79. I think that's very fair. For the service, product and quality of shipping, I'll say it again...they are the best in the business.
Thanks for helping me out again today Donald and I'm sure we'll be talking again soon.

luisg148
5/14/19

Called for some information. Spoke with Donald who was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Wound up placing the order on the spot with him. Great service!

josht90
5/8/19

Customer service is the main selling-point for online stores these days, and I am very impressed with EE. If you're looking for a reputable toy dealer that will provide personable, speedy care, I can't recommend Entertainment Earth highly enough. I've become a repeat customer.

johns3821
5/4/19

Ordered lumbered and feather duster for wife's birthday and what a disappointment!!!!! Looks like a five year old painted it!! On the base of the feather duster, the paint color is running onto the other colors!! This is a collectible!! It's looks more like a paint by number type of deal!

tomw376
5/3/19

I talked with Donald at EE, and he helped me with an order I wanted to change. He said I can take care of that for you. After reviewing the order, he told him he was going to give me free shipping and he saved me over 30.00! This is why I am a customer at Entertainment Earth. Their customer service is outstanding! Thanks Donald!

reye3
5/2/19

Never had a bad experience, everyone is friendly and very helpful.. I come here for pop funkos, and never had a negative or bad experience they always answered my questions or helped me with any concerns I might have.. I can't say nothing bad about there customer service.. thank you guys for always being helpful.

josel341
5/2/19

I am fairly new to EE, but I am finding them to be my new go-to for collectibles. I love having the Will-Call option. Looking forward to being a returning customer.

midnightn
5/1/19

Ronald tapia has helped both times & has been extremely nice & i always end up with a great experience.

mariat210
4/24/19

Donald was very personable and kind, When I asked him questions about my order and future orders. Great asset to the Entertainment Earth personnel staff!
Maria Schmitt

alexm561
4/14/19

My review for EE is really for the exceptional customer service provided by Donald. He went above and beyond to help me with my issue. He will be the FIRST person I call next time I order with EE!

bennyh30
4/14/19

This is the first time I have ordered from Entertainment Earth and I have to say, the level of customer service is exceptional. I took advantage of the buy one / get one 1/2 off Funko sale they have going and Donald took care of my order. Donald is very professional, helpful and made ordering all the Funkos I wanted VERY easy. THANK YOU! I cannot recommend this company enough!

joshn44
4/9/19

The price I paid for my Funko pops and the outrageous shipping cost you would think you'd get it in less than a full week, but no. You would think they could put a little packing in for protection but no. When I emailed them about this issue I got a generic response about their great only 1% return rate and I shouldn't worry. Of course the next item that came was damaged from banging around inside the shipping box that had no packing at all. If I send it back I get a refund and then put on back order for a replacement which is just a hassle.

georgem646
4/2/19

Great customer service Donald understand a true collector vision. Definitely will continue to buy from Entertainment Earth and from Donald

marys1153
3/27/19

I purchased an item that my son really wanted and he counted down the days till it arrived. The package arrived today and upon opening it my son was very upset due to the figure being broken off of the base. I called customer service when they opened and luckily Donald picked up the phone call to assist me. Donald not only took the time to listen to what I had to say in regards to the product arriving broken, but also listened as I explained how my son felt in finding his long awaited item broken. My son can not wait for his new item to arrive and I am sure it will be in great condition. This was my first time purchasing an item from this company but after speaking with Donald it will not be my last.

They don't care. Just about pocketing the majority of the shipping and sending to you the cheapest way possible. They even do this their wholesale customers too, but worse.

By Josh N.

Questions? Get answers from the EntertainmentEarth staff and other customers.

6 Photos for EntertainmentEarth