Review of Enigma Recovery

Enigma Recoveryimage coming soon
enigma-recovery.com

unknownu33
3/27/19

This is definitely not worth $60. Wanted to retrieve deleted texts. After the scan it appeared there were many deleted texts on one thred however they can't be seen so I have in and purchased it. When going back on it only showed one of the texts that were locked. Therefore I wasn't able to find the one I was looking for. Never recommending this product to anyone. Definitely not worth $60

Response from Alan P., Enigma Recovery Representative
This isn't an exact science which is why we have a support department to help when it doesn't seem possible to recover what you want. If it doesn't work, that should be the first call and more often than not, they will help you recover what you've lost.
hamidr8
3/6/19

Highly recommend this app. Easy to use and helped me to recover and restore lost data. Great customer service, very responsive and helpful!

alexd256
2/22/19

I have managed to recover my data and it was all there. Hope I won't need it again but now is good to know it can be done.

dennisf141
11/9/18

Took forever to get it to work. Many attempts, finally when we got it to work... 2 photos, that is what it recovered. Waste of time and money. Company is obviously in another country, 10 hour response time on chat when we were looking for help. Don't bother asking for a refund, they are clear about their policy so once you buy you're sunk.

Response from Alan P., Enigma Recovery Representative
If you contact me about your refund, I will investigate your case. We are based in UK and normally respond within 12 hours. I'm sorry if your experience was poor and I'm happy to help.
mariluzp
9/13/18

This company it is a fraudulent app for iphone or mac, do not buy, they would recover your data in a third party app and you will have to hear or see it, your recovered data in two apps from them, you will never own your data anymore. They do not give back the money and these are real scammers, do not buy from these people.
Warning WARNING, SOS, DO NOT BUY.

Response from Alan P., Enigma Recovery Representative
We are certainly not trying to scam anyone and do not share your data. The apps are written by us and are used to put the data back on the phone. If you, or anyone else, sends me their e-mail I will get our support team to contact you and resolve any difficulties.
Alan Porter
Enigma CFO
gregs326
8/14/18

I purchased the recovery liscence to recover a number I deleted by accident a while ago, but when I used the software a bunch of letter and numbers jumbled up showed up instead. I requested a refund and they refused to give it to me. Instead they offered me 50% (don't know why I would pay 50% for something that doesn't work) warning people now so they don't have to go through the same thing.

mikf3
7/31/18

If you want to restore data to your phone you shouldn't choose Enigma Recovery. Their software doesn't recover to your device it recovers to some 3 party app, ehich seems both pointless and useless.

After testing various other services that can recover data to its original place on your phone, I would recommend to look elsewhere.

sharons462
6/11/18

I was able to retrieve all deleted text from iPhone 5. I would definitely recommend Emigma. Simple to use

sidk17
5/22/18

The best app so far to recover data on Iphone if deleted . i found it so helpful as i accidentally deleted my all data like social app contacts and messages etc and was able to recover the whole data through Enigma Recovery App so will recommend all IOS users to try this as this is the best app in recovering data up-till now.

Work on all IOS devices and MacOS Siera
software 11.0 or latest
and MacOS Siera ( 10.12 or latest )

also works on windows laptops and android phones

johns2381

Value Relative to Cost - Very cheap comparing to other tools
Overall Performance 10/10

romerw
5/8/18

What a lifesaver this software was for me. I lost all text messages, call logs and contacts. I downloaded this program from Enigma Recovery and was able to get back all important messages and numbers. Thanks guys. Highly recommend this program. More power!

kellyr151
4/12/18

I accidentally deleted an imessage thread containing photos of a loved one who had recently passed away. I frantically searched for a way to recover them. The Enigma website contained a review stating that the software had been used to recover photos deleted on imessage. The website also refers to 'recovering deleted messages'. After spending NZ$79 on the software and more than three hours installing, running and reinstalling the software on the advice of a customer service person, with no success, I was finally informed by a different customer service person that the software doesn't restore photo messages, only text messages - in complete contradiction to the statement on the review, and the inference on the website. It is never clearly states on the website that it only restores TEXT messages, and there's a review claiming it worked for photos sent in imessages. When I asked for a refund due to the misleading information on the website I was treated with contempt by the customer services person. I have emailed the company several times but each time the response has been 'we'll review and get back to you within two days'. It's been almost three weeks and I still haven't had a response. AVOID this company, they make false claims on their website and the customer support is the worst I've ever come across. I would give zero stars if that were an option.

Questions? Get answers from the Enigma Recovery staff and other customers.

Enigma Recovery?