Review of ElegantThemes

Tel: +1 916-445-1254
support@ElegantThemes.com

andic12
12/13/19
I have used Wix, Squarespace, and WordPress. Maybe if Divi wasn't so easy to use, powerful, and backed by the best support in the world, another "builder" CMS would work. But since Divi turns WordPress into a 110% customizable beautiful interface, I can't imagine ever using Wix or Squarespace ever again. Squarespace has nice templates but the ability to work with them is absolutely terrible. Wix does better than Squarespace for functionality, but using Divi has been an absolute dream. I run a copywriting and website design business. Could not do it without Divi + Divi support. 6 stars out of 5. Love.

Tip for consumers: If you have any doubts, Divi will be the best decision you make when it comes to how to build a website.

tonym428
12/13/19
I bought Divi during cybermonday, I use it very easily on a mutual hosting. But on my own server, the visual builder wasn't working. After few discussion with support by tchat without effect, a member of the lead support team contact me, and resolve the issue with a single line of code. Now it works great. and i'm happy :)
marilynv29
12/13/19
If I ever have a problem with my sites, they're all solved by the Elegant Theme team, so professional ! I recommand 200%
rege
12/13/19
Fantastic and quick support. Very helpful team, always friendly and knowledgeable. I am a lifetime member since 2013 and have used Divi many times since then. Best purchase ever!
Highly recommend Elegant Themes! Love these guys!
jackw359
12/10/19
Going above and beyond to provide support on features that aren't necessarily considered "supported" features. Provided me with custom CSS on one of my websites.
mattiab4
12/10/19
i have had problems, but all of them have been fixed by elegant themes very quickly! Good Job guys!!
robertab100
12/6/19
Ho avuto delle difficoltà con Divi e ho chiesto un aiuto: veloci, gentilissimi, super efficienti. Hanno risolto immediatamente tutti i miei problemi e risposto a tutte le mie domande con grande competenza e disponibilità. Ottimo supporto, grazie mille!
benjyp
12/5/19
I've been an ET customer for years, and they're extraordinarily dedicated to keeping their products state-of-the-art and easy to use. I'm consistently impressed with their progress and products.
thomasm1134
12/5/19
I work with Divi for a while now and had a couple of questions which I got extremely fast and helpful answers from real support staff. Very impressive, Thank you Kumar!
benjaminb203
12/5/19
I needed help. Fozla from ElegantThemes support made a video to explain me how to add what i need. I didn't ask for this video and it was so helpfull. It made my life and work so much easier. Thank you so much.
lisar689
12/4/19
When I first met Divi, it was a dream come true. I was fresh out of college with a graphic design degree looking to design beautiful websites for people. Divi provided me with the tools to not only put together gorgeous, responsive web designs, but also turn those designs into functional, professional websites. I love how easy the visual builder is to use, and how easily I can teach my clients how to make small updates to their websites. Eventually, I started pushing the boundaries and trying more custom designs. That's where Elegant Themes support came in. Their documentation is thorough and usually a quick google search gets me answers. When I need to reach out to support, their live-chat UI is excellent and the agents are very personable (often using a gif at the end that makes me laugh). Sometimes it takes a few hours to get a response, but sometimes they respond instantly too. They have helped me and taught me new things a thousand times, and no agent has ever gotten short with me or said, "I haven't heard from you in 30 seconds, so I'm ending the chat." I will forever be an Elegant Themes customer.
brunor41
12/4/19
I have a lifetime account and each time I have a problem they answer me very quickly. Very great support !
fraserb17
12/3/19
During normal business hours, there's almost always someone there to answer your questions quickly and accurately. Makes working with divi a real pleasure.
chiekok
12/3/19
I was able to solve the problem without stress.
Thanks to the quick response service, all problems were solved in 1-2 days.
Thank you for the support team.
wuchangx
12/3/19
The staff is very cool,Although I encountered many problems, but the staff help me solve the problem many times, thank you
damiano12
11/30/19
The staff is very friendly and their technical support is exceptional. Every time I ask for help, they give me the solution in a very fast and accurate way.
andrewl634
11/28/19
I had an issue with my Wordpress interface after buying and installing the latest version of Divi. I sent through a support request to Elegant Themes, not expecting a prompt response as this was late in the evening before Thanksgiving Day. But I had a reply almost immediately complete with screenshots. When this didn't work I wrote again and had another response on Thanksgiving Day itself, with further suggestions, screenshots, and detailed instructions. As it happens, the glitch was nothing to do with Divi but a plugin, yet the Divi guys took ownership of my anxiety and sorted me out. Well done to Dave and Goran! Excellent service from Elegant Themes at a time when customer service isn't all it should be.
zebh11
11/28/19
I've been using Elegant Themes for over 10 years now, and it's been a reliable, awesome host of products. I highly recommend getting a lifetime membership.
caterinac8
11/27/19
Since I've met Divi, I only use this framework to develop my wordpress website.
The customer support is quick, excellent, professional.
I do suggest to try!
Caterina Cirri - Florence
judyk176
11/26/19
The support team is very responsive and helpful. They are very patient with me and helped me until I managed to get the look and feel that I wanted.
leslied143
11/26/19
Have been a customer for a number of years now, I find the Divi theme in particular very simple to use but crammed with capability!

Further to this I have on occasion needed to add custom elements or styling to certain sites and as a result I have used the support system to gain answers as to the best way to achieve some of these customisations. The support network has always been fantastic.

Cannot recommend highly enough, thanks Elegant Themes!
romanb56
11/25/19
Я новичок в сайте строения, пользуюсь ElegantThemes с 2017. Отличный многофункциональный продукт. Поддержка всегда поможет.
natukundap
11/25/19
Thank you Divi support team, you really helped me out.
I was stuck.
I enjoy Divi theme , it has eased my work
thew35
11/24/19
I've been using Elegant Themes since 2013, and love Divi! Since the front end was added, Divi is slower, yet I am overall satisfied. Regarding ET's support, once it is provided it's very good. In the earlier days, ET provided swift support response. It felt more personalized then too. Now-a-days, support takes a day or so instead of hours to get a response, however the actual support that was provided was quite helpful, and the support staff are capable and knowledgeable.
charlied94
11/24/19
Not an expert so I need to ask for help and Elegant Themes is there patiently to help. In the most recent case, I needed to understand how to make a theme do something that I could not find in the help. The solution they provided worked immediately.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

super legit company and worth 10x the money. really!

By Mattia B.

Moderately easy. In my experience, 80% of the time it takes them a few hours to respond initially, then their responses are pretty quick. 20% of the time, they respond right away. I don't expect them to be constantly available every second of the day, though.

By Lisa R.

I did a bit of research before choosing Elegant Themes. In the end, it was between Beaver Builder and Elegant Themes. I ultimately chose ET because I run a magazine website and I really liked the look and feel of their EXTRA theme!

By Rob W.
Questions? Get answers from the ElegantThemes staff and other customers.

9 Photos for ElegantThemes