Elegant Themes

Elegant Themes has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 111 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Elegant Themes also ranks 3rd among Website Design sites.

• The support team always get me the right answer and with a smile.
  • Divi Theme and the support team (sometimes needed) are great.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Elegant Themes?

“Good support”

Alex S.
1/1/20

Great support from elegantthemes who helped me to use a workaround until bug is fixed. Good enough for me, thumbs up!

“AVOID like the plague”

Karen W.
6/27/19

I've recently tried to redesign my website using the Divi/Elegant Themes package supplied on my hosting server but oh do I wish I hadn't. The package looked great to begin with but very quickly it started to go glitchy and ended with me being locked out of the admin section for 2 days with my site now pointing to a bland WP test page. The 24/7 support team were next to useless taking hours to get back to me then simply giving links to articles that had nothing to do with my problem. Now they don't even reply. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT

support team (13) divi theme (10) customer service (9) support staff (4) customer support (3) issue (20) love divi (3)
alexs950
January 1st, 2020
mattb419
January 1st, 2020
Been having a hard time figuring out this issue I had with my header not loading properly on some pages for a month now. I reached out to their support a couple days ago and over the last 48 hours they were able to resolve it without an issue. After resolving they let me know what they did in case I have that issue on another Divi site down the road. Highly recommend.
tilakc
December 16th, 2019
I've been a Elegant Themes subscriber for a while now - and find the support provided to be excellent.

Of course many times it's just me being stupid or having some kind of mental block.

I know that just recently ET with their new release, Black Friday etc - the load on support must have gone through the roof - I remain amazed at how well they are coping.

The time for support to get back to me has varied - mostly it's been less than an hour - but occasionally it has been half a day.

Very happy with ET

All the best
leslied143
November 26th, 2019
Have been a customer for a number of years now, I find the Divi theme in particular very simple to use but crammed with capability!

Further to this I have on occasion needed to add custom elements or styling to certain sites and as a result I have used the support system to gain answers as to the best way to achieve some of these customisations. The support network has always been fantastic.

Cannot recommend highly enough, thanks Elegant Themes!
rege
December 13th, 2019
Fantastic and quick support. Very helpful team, always friendly and knowledgeable. I am a lifetime member since 2013 and have used Divi many times since then. Best purchase ever!
Highly recommend Elegant Themes! Love these guys!
laurac723
December 14th, 2019
they response very quickly, and help me with all my issues. Good job elegant themes !!
I am really happy with Divi's flexibility
roberts2533
December 19th, 2019
One of the reasons I like Divi/Elegant Themes is their support. I subscribed when it was just a simple theme and my questions were along the lines of how to make this green and that yellow. Now, with all the fancy and complex inner stuff it happens from time to time that things not always work the way they should. In such cases I either scan the support forum or use Live Support. The support team always get me the right answer and with a smile. They try and check and advise until we find a solution. Such was the case today, and I am on my way again! Thanks!
lisar689
December 4th, 2019
When I first met Divi, it was a dream come true. I was fresh out of college with a graphic design degree looking to design beautiful websites for people. Divi provided me with the tools to not only put together gorgeous, responsive web designs, but also turn those designs into functional, professional websites. I love how easy the visual builder is to use, and how easily I can teach my clients how to make small updates to their websites. Eventually, I started pushing the boundaries and trying more custom designs. That's where Elegant Themes support came in. Their documentation is thorough and usually a quick google search gets me answers. When I need to reach out to support, their live-chat UI is excellent and the agents are very personable (often using a gif at the end that makes me laugh). Sometimes it takes a few hours to get a response, but sometimes they respond instantly too. They have helped me and taught me new things a thousand times, and no agent has ever gotten short with me or said, "I haven't heard from you in 30 seconds, so I'm ending the chat." I will forever be an Elegant Themes customer.
thomasm1134
December 5th, 2019
I work with Divi for a while now and had a couple of questions which I got extremely fast and helpful answers from real support staff. Very impressive, Thank you Kumar!
tonym428
December 13th, 2019
I bought Divi during cybermonday, I use it very easily on a mutual hosting. But on my own server, the visual builder wasn't working. After few discussion with support by tchat without effect, a member of the lead support team contact me, and resolve the issue with a single line of code. Now it works great. and i'm happy :)
miriamb63
December 27th, 2019
Sites built with Divi are gorgeous and i wanted mine to look like that too. I am not an engineer, I couldn't be farther from it actually, but I love building sites and blogging... so I gave it a try and am loving it. There is a learning curve but it's not that bad AND if there's anything you don't know or need help with, Divi engineers are so great. the live chat feature is absolutely the best. They are quick, kind and super helpful. If you have been wondering whether or not to start using Divi, go for it. I am newbie and am doing just fine.
zebh11
November 28th, 2019
I've been using Elegant Themes for over 10 years now, and it's been a reliable, awesome host of products. I highly recommend getting a lifetime membership.
robertp1267
December 19th, 2019
Goran answered all my questions well.
It solved my problem.
He responded quickly to the various emails I sent him. Especially since my request was complex.
victord87
September 24th, 2019
I've been using Divi for a few years on about 50 websites now and I really love it. An extra plus for the always helpful support that often walk the extra mile. I'm also an affiliate program member, which works really nice with generous kickbacks.

After the highly anticipated Divi theme builder update, the competitors should be looking for new jobs.
lw321
October 15th, 2019
Goran was exceptionally helpful, diagnosing and remedying each of my three problems quickly and precisely. It is not easy to be a customer service engineer - so many different people around the world with different communication skills and tech knowledge - so I deeply appreciate someone "getting it" quickly, solving it, and communicating in a clear and kind way - no impatience. Goran saved me days of effort. Thank you again Goran - it was worth the wait.
andrewl634
November 28th, 2019
I had an issue with my Wordpress interface after buying and installing the latest version of Divi. I sent through a support request to Elegant Themes, not expecting a prompt response as this was late in the evening before Thanksgiving Day. But I had a reply almost immediately complete with screenshots. When this didn't work I wrote again and had another response on Thanksgiving Day itself, with further suggestions, screenshots, and detailed instructions. As it happens, the glitch was nothing to do with Divi but a plugin, yet the Divi guys took ownership of my anxiety and sorted me out. Well done to Dave and Goran! Excellent service from Elegant Themes at a time when customer service isn't all it should be.
jennyc349
December 16th, 2019
I had a problem adding a social media link on the secondary menu bar that was not yet included and I was helped quickly and swiftly. Great service, thank guys! keep up the good work.
marilynv29
December 13th, 2019
If I ever have a problem with my sites, they're all solved by the Elegant Theme team, so professional ! I recommand 200%
christophec19
November 20th, 2019
Every time I need some support, I just have to chat with the team and they make their maximum to help me. Never been disappointed !
benjaminb203
December 5th, 2019
I needed help. Fozla from ElegantThemes support made a video to explain me how to add what i need. I didn't ask for this video and it was so helpfull. It made my life and work so much easier. Thank you so much.
olivierm33
November 13th, 2019
I use Divi for many websites, customization possibilities are very advanced. In addition, the support is responsive and competent.
mauricen14
September 26th, 2019
I have been using ElegantThemes services and software since 2010. There is absolutely no comparison out there to the level of service and support this company and their staff provides. For so many years, they have been there for me, upgraded their code every month, and helped me solve the online issues and goals I wanted to accomplish. I can not say enough about how great this team and their code is and I encourage everyone to give them a try.
amandan148
December 17th, 2019
I had a simple question that would've taken 48 hours from other themes and yet I knew was a simple and easy fix. I hopped on the chat asked my question and BOOM answer there in 3 seconds. SERIOUSLY? Are you kidding? I love Divi and everything it represents. Fast support is the best.
lenan15
December 16th, 2019
Need to know about child theme and where to find them. Got instructions and a link instantly. Perfect. Thank you.
fabianw16
November 20th, 2019
We had some problems with wordpress issues (in the end not divi related), but they helped a lot. Super happy to be with ET and Divi (since 2016 now)

super legit company and worth 10x the money. really!

By Mattia B.
See more answers (6)

Moderately easy. In my experience, 80% of the time it takes them a few hours to respond initially, then their responses are pretty quick. 20% of the time, they respond right away. I don't expect them to be constantly available every second of the day, though.

By Lisa R.
See more answers (6)

Amazing constant updating of their code and great support

By Maurice N.