Edreams.es

Edreams.es has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Edreams.es?

“Don't do business with them”

Jana f.
10/30/19

Do yourself a favor and don't book anything through Edreams. There is no way to contact their customer service directly, therefore you can't arrange anything in case of emergency. Also, if you manage to get a reply, they'll delay reimbursing you indefinitely. I had a flight cancellation insurance for an Edreams flight, which I had to cancel. I followed the requirements, and cancelled the flight a week before the flight was on, which was well within the 24h before the flight cancellation period. It took intense online presence in a form of negative reviews before anyone replied. After that, they said they process my request and will reimburse me within 7 to 10 days. This was on September 27th 2019. Until now, on October 28th 2019, I still didn't receive the reimbursement. I sent them an email 6 days ago reminding them to reimburse me, but I guess no one trying to keep a civil conversation with them is worth responding.

janaf19
October 30th, 2019

Do yourself a favor and don't book anything through Edreams.

Tip for consumers:
no customer support, scamming people, avoiding reimbursement payments

I never had an issue when I was using any other web site to book flights, or when I was booking directly with the airlines.

By Jana f.

There isn't any. Please check the comments on Edreams posts on Facebook. Check the Edreams is a scam Facebook page. Check other negative reviews all over the internet.

By Jana f.

It's next to impossible to get hold of the customer service at Edreams because they don't give working phone numbers or emails. The only answer you'll receive is from their people trying to placate angry people writing bad reviews. And even if you do, they'll send a letter pretending they solved the issue, but they don't.

By Jana f.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Edreams.es staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Edreams.es?

Have a question about Edreams.es?