TAYLOR HAMPTON

TAYLOR HAMPTON has a consumer rating of 3.37 stars from 103 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TAYLOR HAMPTON also ranks 7th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with TAYLOR HAMPTON are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Certain goods I bought broke after 2-months with no way of getting a refund as the seller had simply changed i.d.
  • THEY WOULDN'T LET THE BUYER SEE THE ITEM BEFORE PURCHASE!
How would you rate TAYLOR HAMPTON?

“Like all classified sites, ebay has its share...”

Paladin A.
2/9/11

Like all classified sites, ebay has its share of scammers and share of touts. They are not alone though and they do take "Trust & Safety" seriously. Touts put tickets on eBay becasue people want to buy them - that's what a marketplace is. I have found eBay to be very useful of the years. I'm not a massive user but I've made around 50 purchases and I've never been scammed yet. Just be careful, use your common sense and you'll find eBay is a fantastic place to find what you need.

“BEWARE THE EBAY RESOLUTION CENTRE”

TED S.
9/27/17

IF YOU ARE A BUYER YOU SHOULD BEWARE THE EBAY RESOLUTION CENTRE. Despite the fact that EBAY where informed that I didn't receive the item I have paid for, the tracking number supplied by the vendor is not recognised by the carrier, and the item is not where the vendor claims it is, EBAY DECIDED I AM NOT DUE A REFUND .

customer service (16) seller (43) item (43) buyer (32) paypal account (3) post office (3) return (13) refund (22)
matthewm590
November 20th, 2019
I can say they deliver what they show on their site. need to improve their delivery time took over a week to deliver my parcel.
wajida5
December 21st, 2018
I bough phone accessories several times from them and the amazing thing about them is the customer service, they are fast, reliable and Original products.
Highly Recommended
andrewn54
November 2nd, 2017
Ebay almost always favors the buyer in case of any disputes or problems, so have that in mind if you'd like to start selling your stuff there.
allisters
August 3rd, 2017
I hate to admit it i use ebay at least 3/4 times a month, never had a bad experience so far, i've had some good deals, and have found even the brand new stuff is cheaper to buy here than online.
mikec319
June 30th, 2017
Iv always used eBay, find the right buyer one with experience and plenty of reviews and no issues. Ebay idea for anything your looking for, its important you research the buyer before your purchase, give them a call send them an email ask any questions you might have. For any complications or issues ebay is always there to help
charlottec38
April 17th, 2017
I hardly had a problem shopping at ebay, and they respond effectively and quickly if you don't receive an item. The only thing I would change is that they should allow to put more detailed feedback and also change it when necessary. I recommend Ebay
anthonyw38
September 5th, 2016
Huge variety of items and getting a bargain is fairly common. Watch out for ultra cheap imports from China, They are poorly made and can be fire hazards.
eddieb33
October 5th, 2015
good service
evac15
January 19th, 2015
Out of a few hundred purchases over the years I have only had 5 dodgy sellers to deal with,Ebay did secure refunds from 2 of them & advised contacting police about the other 3;2 of those were in China so I avoid buying from there now.
martinp14
March 7th, 2013
If it wasn't for the 10% final value fee's I would give it 5 stars and don't forget the 2.5% paypal fees. But thats only if your a seller, as a buyer I feel well protected as they have always supported me during any problems so I've never lost money.
hughj1
July 22nd, 2011
Have heard about them for years but never used it before. Well glad I did as you can find just about anything on here. I have located music I had as a teenager lol. Only negative is the post can be hight from some sellers and can take a while to get your stuff. But overall a good experince.
jeremyh7
June 25th, 2011
kellym8
February 19th, 2011
ebay is OK, just a shame there is so many fakes going round on ebay at the mo, which can be off putting, luckily i know a fake Pandora to a real one after doing a lot off research about pandora, but there are some that are really hard to tell, while on the other hand you can pick up some great stuff cheap,so just be carfull at what your looking for,
ajb3
September 10th, 2011
I'm a huge user / fan of eBay been using it for nearly 12 years I've used eBay.com, eBay.ca, eBay.de and eBay.co.uk never had a any problem as a buyer if I did all was sorted by the seller in a timely fashion where either goods were sent slightly late or fully refunded.

My only gripe is as a seller I can't leave negative feedback anymore against deadbeats that fail to pay, eBay is all about protecting the buyer but sellers have rights too do they not?, so I wish negative feedback could still be left where its fully warranted, I know eBay has had a lot of bad press in recent years which is why they are becoming buyer friendly as some sellers abused the ratings system, but if they could put it back in place where sellers then report problems to eBay about non paying bidders, then if after 2 week or a month still nothing eBay then themselves rates that bidder with a negative, rather than a hidden black mark against them, as then sellers can see who is to be trusted when bidding and then can ever leave the bidders to bid or remove them from bidding / their auctions, rather than not seeing any black marks only to find out after the auction the bidder was a deadbeat etc.

But over all for what its worth its good but still some room for improvements to make it excellent
gerryc3
March 6th, 2012
Really great for buying & you do come accross items that are like gold that some people have sold or are selling that you just wouldn't find anywhere else.The only downside is when your a seller at times.If you try to sell something on ebay & all you get is watchers but nobody places a bid or buys then you still have to pay listing fees,even if you get nothing sold.If you do happen to get something sold or a few things & you don't make much,ebay still take they're i think it's 10% for if your item sells on top of your listing fees & then your've got paypal who take they're fees too.I think it would be great if ebay could ditch the listing fees & take maybe a 4.6% of each item sold on ebay all over the world.It might put them back on top.It might be a great place if your a business seller & getting tons of items sold in a day & are already minted.But if your just an ordinary seller like my self...ithen it's not really great.If you read other sellers reviews of ebay then it's a company who must be mega rich like bt or virgin.It they do it this way,i don't think they could loose..if they just take 4.6% off every person who gets something sold around the world.It might just do it.
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the TAYLOR HAMPTON staff and other customers.

Buy and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TAYLOR HAMPTON?

Have a question about TAYLOR HAMPTON?