EasySportsTickets reviews

Tel: +1-213-2610473
zina@uphosting.co.il

baon7
9/28/18

Everything was very informative, quick and easy to purchase.The whole transaction from start to finish only took about 10 minutes.

mikes1087
7/29/18

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Facilis, aut.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Facilis, aut.

alerof
7/5/18

I got a ticket for the Belgium vs England ticket for my husband at the Russia 2018 worldcup and began to fret when my husband was due to travel to Russia and the tickets still hadn't arrived. A mail sent to them revealed that they were obigated to send only 48 hours to the event. While the uncertainty was most unsettling, they asked for an address to send the ticket. 2 days to the event, I get a mail saying they cannot deliver, but my husband would have to hook up with their agent to pick up the ticket, all the while without an apology. Guess what? My husband navigates through an unfamiliar town to get his ticket which ends up being a category 3 ticket while we paid for category 1 (over $300 difference). Till date no one has contacted me. I'm waiting for a reply about how to process my refund

robertdelr
5/6/18

This is my first Football match ever to go to in Live and I would highly recommend anyone needing tickets for anything going on to use you guys and I know that if anything ever comes up again I would use you guys to buy my tickets for incoming champions league ..

ronaldinag
5/6/18

Everything was very informative, quick and easy to purchase our tickets. The whole transaction from start to finish only took about 10 minutes. I would definitely use this site to buy Football Match tickets again!

susanawarir
5/6/18

Nice and easy ordering my tickets I will be purchasing my next Match tickets with you it was easy no problems I want to thank you very much for my purchase I hope I get my tickets and have a great night at the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium, Kiev, Ukraine on Saturday, May 26 to cheering Champions League Final 2018: Real Madrid vs. Liverpool Match.

dawribank
5/6/18

The gentleman who helped me was very nice and helpful! He helped me find the tickets we wanted and was very patient with all of my questions! thank you very much to help me buying Champions League Final tickets without any hesitation . now time to cheer the match of Real Madrid vs. Liverpool on Saturday, May 26.

williamelens
5/6/18

Was awesome quick and easy and will use the service again and will recommend it to my family and friends. now time to cheer champions league match at ground.

paulinecac
5/6/18

Happy to easy to order and accurate. Pricing and venue chart was very helpful. The web site was well thought out and worked perfectly. No trouble at all. Scroll for the seat youd like and press continue. Put your info in and the order is confirmed and sent. i already bouught my tickets hope the incoming match of league will be fabulous. just waiting for 28st june.

larryeij
5/6/18

Gotta excellent experience and will use site for my next purchase it was quick and easy and receive by tickets in less than 5 minutes. Its really easy way and faster it makes buying tickets online easy and it helps a lot of people.it also makes it easy for people to have a great acces to it. i'm so excited can't even sleep. Speaking of... never sleep on the pitch

pendrel
5/6/18

Everything I had to do to order my tickets was really easy and went smoothly. Def wouldn't hesitate to order tickets again and Excellent Job. Nissan Excitement FC is very interesting and encouraging to the football game. Wish them all the best.hoping for more of sensational goals
and we have enjoyed your top goals pick of the week and we re looking forward to more fabulous one's,

thomasamr
5/6/18

I was nervous at first ,because of some negative comments I read online about prices brokers and resellers. But all of my fears turned to relief and satisfaction, once my tickets were emailed to me., thats all that matters. I printed them and I got the seats I wanted. No complaints here.

vincentr46
5/6/18

Everything was very fast and very secured. So its great the way that I could buy the tickets. The price was cheaper than other pages. Im going to recommend you to my friends.

annab434
4/24/18

I received the tickets 15 hours before the match. When I tried to find out more, the helpline was busy and mailbox was full.

I went to Barcelona to see the match and go sightseeing and all the time I was stressed whether I would receive tickets and when.

Tickets were electronic so I had to look for a printer to print them (which was a waist of time). They are sending eletronic tickets and charge you for shipment - is it leagal?

lorida
4/22/18

Great service, Jose was hella nice with us! He gaves to us a discount cuz we got three tickets! Was a good conversations, good services

scarlettl4
4/22/18

Fast and understandable. I really like getting my tickets like this. I advise you to try it. You won't regret it. Beats standing in line.....

joyceds
4/22/18

The site is very easy to find and purchase tickets.
Buying 2 tickets as a birthday gift, reasonably priced as well

brianadee
4/22/18

It was easy as ever and the customer service was great when I did have a question about it so thank you all at easysports tickets for being a great team and getting us the best tickets

marenpc
4/22/18

First time purchaser. Easy process. Possibly include a less detailed explanation of purchase. But would recommend to others. Thank you

elizabetc1
4/22/18

Order went through and instantly received my tickets and insurance on the as quick as well. Would recommend this to my friends.

howardhr
4/22/18

the actual price of my tickets is perfect. I found way cheaper tickets from here. Feeling happy.. i will continue my pursing from here ...

saraehac
4/22/18

Loved this service! This was my first time purchasing concert tickets in over a decade! The process was fast, easy, and efficient! Thank you so much we are looking forward to making memories!!!!

douglasmt
4/22/18

I feel like I have to do this review prior to the receipt of my tickets. Now Ill be on the look out. This was easy and super efficient. The purchase went well and o was very satisfied with my purchase.

willies41
3/19/18

Easy Sports Tickets site is the best place to buy your tickets in few seconds without any hassle. Easy navigation and Cool site :)

amandaw159
3/18/18

Good service just took a long time to down load. But its overall great . And I will like to order from here a lot.

Hola, la verdad que la empresa es un desastre, ojala tengas suerte, a mi no me llego una entrada para el mundial y nunca me devolvieron la plata. La próxima vez te recomiendo Viagogo, me fue mejor y pude hacer tracking de los envíos. Las entradas que me llegaron de Easysportstickets, me llegaron 2 de 3 (falto un partido), me llegaban la noche antes del partido, por lo que aún tienes opciones, nunca contestan los teléfonos, son muy informales, suerte.

By NICOLAS B.

My tickets were forgeries. The credit card company refunded our payment to them.

By Sean C.

You wont see your tickets I'm afraid... http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.easysportstickets.com#309

By Tor E.

As everyone else suggests try hounding them but if that fails put a scathing review on this website which generally gets their attention. I found that once you had that they were generally quite communicative. It wouldn't surprise me if they rely on last minute cancellations which is why getting your tickets is so hit or miss and explains why you can't get them until the last minute. Even when you do, as I found out, you may not always be able to use them after which you are stuffed, I wasted about 200 euros with no refund.

By Terry O.

Questions? Get answers from the EasySportsTickets staff and other customers.

9 Photos for EasySportsTickets