Review of DiscountTire

Scottsdale, AZ 85255, US
forums@discounttire.com

jacobd83
4/24/19

I've been coming here off and on for years and I've never been disappointed. Best place for tires and customer service. The crew that works at discount tire is awesome and very helpful. Keep up the great job and thank you.

walters160
2/9/19

I used to ship tires strictly on price. The older I get having the piece of mind that someone will stand behind their warranty is worth paying a little extra!!

heatha5
11/23/18

Great tires, superb quality and durability, prices seems good and the additional info on the website is a great bonus as well.

payrickh
11/16/18

Fantastic and professional service!!! Gteat place to gp fpr great service!!! Good ole days ,honest people!!

ernestg34
9/18/18

Going to discount tire renewed my my view of great customer service. They are honest,reliable and professional. They have my business and my family business for life. They are that good. My store is in St. Augustine on Rt. 16.

latoniat
6/1/18

I bought 4 new tires with road hazard. The guys were so friendly and got me in and out in less than 30 minutes. I liked that they worked together as a team to take care of me. Kameron was especially helpful and very knowledgeable of the products. Norman, Oklahoma

candiceb36
4/11/18

4-11-2018. The only thing I needed during this visit was to have my tires aired up. They told me it would take less than 3 minutes and it did. That would have been great except the employee didn't take the time to check or ask how much air my tires take. So when I drove off, I still didn't have an adequate amount of air in my tires. I had to go air them up myself. I won't go to this location again on Penn/Memorial in Oklahoma City.

varunt6
1/27/18

Me and my husband stop by today (01/26/2018) to check the price of tires for new one and old one. Mr Adam was so nice and respectful to us by giving us a good deal on new tires. We really Thankful to Mr Adam and as well Discount Tires for having good Sales Person.

jasond149
10/21/17

Made appointment to rotate my tires just bottom less than a year ago and he wouldnt do it because you want to me to buy two new tires no Im headed home to rotate them myself what a pain in the ass

patrickb115
10/2/17

kingman az discount tire professional, helpful, and friendly. all four of my visits in the past year have actually been enjoyable.

roberto536
9/22/17

Went down a year and a half ago to discount tire and bought four new tires. They put in a radial pusher in the four. It pulled hard to the right all the way to South Padre and back. Went for a front end alignment. Nothing wrong. Pulled right hard. Moved right to left and left to right. Pulled hard to left. Went back again and moved left front to left rear. Pulled hard to left. They ordered me a new right tire. Never came in. Went back and they ordered me a new right tire. It never came in. Went back a third time and they wanted to order me a new tire and I said put on what you have. $25 installation charge and car goes straight.

debrad34
8/6/17

We are from NJ, drove from Georgia to St.Augustine stopping for air in our tire every 50 miles on Sunday. We took our car to Discount tires in St. Augustine on Monday, and can not believe how wonderful they were. Without an appt. we took the car to them at 1:00 pm. We let them know that we would rather get 2 front tires to match than one if the tire was ruined, which we assumed it was. They called us within the hour to let us know that our tire was very fixable and they felt if they moved it to the back, it had good tread, that that would suffice, We were so surprised, expecting to buy 2 new tires. When we went to pick it up, they wouldn't allow us to pay them anything. Christian, the man we dealt with, could not have been kinder, or more professional. If there is any way to get to these people, we would highly recommend going there.

nathana124
7/17/17

I have been getting my Michelin tires from Discount Tire at 2715 West Craig Rd in North Las Vegas for the past ten years and they always do a great job. The staff is always friendly and courteous. I would recommend them to anyone.

edv36
5/10/17

May 10, 2017. 3:00 PM. Assisted by David Schoolcraft.
I was there to attempt to get tire caps for tires that I had installed two weeks ago. These were 30 year old rims on a '66 Mustang. Very difficult to find these items. David spent an inordinate amount of time trying to locate them. After nearly an hour he was able to locate them and arranged to have them delivered to this location on Thursday. Very helpful, very professional, very friendly. While I waited for David to find out if was able to locate the caps, a lady came to David's work podium and proceeded to be demeaning and uncooperative concerning a tire that blew out...and could not understand why Discount Tire wouldn't give her one free, although she had not purchased tire insurance when they were install some time ago. She was rude thru-out the time she spent with David. Finally, she insisted she speak with the store Manager. She was no more cooperative with him than she was with David. Sad situation. Neither David nor the Manager were out of line as they explained the store procedure with her. (She was there to get something free!!) I felt badly for David and the Manager. I commend both of them for their professionalism. I am a regular customer. Glad to be one!!

nancyf57
4/19/17

Discount tire on Marks in Henderson is the bomb. The one on Pecos sucks. They act like they are hourly and don't know where the tools our to do the job. I moved from the one by marks st. But i will go back there instead of the one on my corner.

eddies44
2/21/17

justin shelby is the man to see.. he took car of us and up sold us into a better tire for a more quite ride. car was done in a jiffy. purchased 4 tires and rcvd mail in rebates. ty justin for taking care of us. bc of u our first experence was a plesent one and now im coming back for 2 tires for the car. see ya soon.

tonyc125
10/21/16

I just took my car to Discount Tire at 8335 US Hwy. 31 S in Indianapolis, IN today and was very satisfied with their tire replacement policy and customer service. I purchased the Falken tire about a year ago, and it still had a lot of tread left. I got a flat tire and told Discount that I wanted to claim my Road Hazard warranty on the certificate that I bought. Evan, the salesman, said that was no problem and that Discount would either repair or replace the tire free of charge.

Evan said they were very busy, (I was 5th in line), and that it would take about 1½ hours to get the repair done. I told him I would be at a nearby restaurant while I waited. Apparently they worked very fast, replaced the tire, and had the car done in 45 minutes. The restaurant was noisy and I didnt hear my phone when he called. I was just amazed when Evan walked a block to the restaurant, came inside and told me my car was ready. Now thats great customer service!

gloriag36
10/11/16

There customer service sucks, don't greet you when you come in, always a long line, and takes forever just to check tire pressure! Only the one in Waco,Tx

patrickm127
7/10/16

Discount Tire does a great job with salesmanship. Problem I had was the amount of time it took from the time I first arrived until the time I was told to return. When my tire rotation was done, I was sent to another job shop to repair a broken stud, which Discount Tire said they did. I was there another three hours waiting for a total of 5 hours for a "tire rotation".

Tip for consumers: Ask how long it is going to take and get a lunch voucher if longer then 3 hours.

krisk35
5/21/16

I've taken all my cars for years to your establishment dealing with different location and never once had a bad experience. I teach a high school automotive program and the safety that your company stresses to the employee is one in a million.My las 4 visits 3 set of tires and dealing with Charlie Lunker the manager @ the 9440 Highway 6 store is one of the best Ive had since dealing with another one of your managers Jeff Bolt and of course he move to conroe

Kris Killam

johnh457
2/19/16

i use discount tires for long time. i have to say that they beat others with price very well. the service is good to, though it similar to others. I will continue staying with them.

davidh324
2/15/16

I have been going to Discount Tire for over 20 years, when I find a truly exceptional company I keep going back. My Highlander with 180,000 miles had a bad sensor and it kept giving me low tire pressure. Well, it was not just a bad sensor by the tire had developed corrosion on the rim which made the tire not fit property and was causing the leak. Discount Tire had to grind down the corrosion, a lot of work, something they do as a standard part of exceptional Customer Service. I never even consider another company for tires, they are perfect.

tomp37
8/28/15

Pull into discount tire on rt 231, lebanon tennessee, needed tires, they told me to drive in the garage, they put tires on, and a little time later I was on the road, nicest people, fast service,

ericw39
4/27/14

I completed my order online, and they charged me the additional cost for the extra warranty on the tires. When I tried to call and ask them to reimburse me what they overcharged me, they said I would have to drive in with my credit card and do it person. When I said no, that wasn't going to happen after three times of saying no, they found me a manager and he reimbursed me for the amount they overcharged my card, over the phone. Not only that, I had asked them to replace the two bad tires on my girlfriend's vehicle and I have a strong feeling that they replaced one of the good ones and left the bad one on there. Because when my girlfriend got home one of the tires was really low on air. So I don't know what happened. I had two bad now I have a third. I have to make a trip back to inspect the two they took off. LOOK JUST DON'T LET THEM WASTE YOUR TIME...AVOID THEM!

stuarts1
11/8/12

I bought 4 tires from discounttire.com and they arrived at the front door and I could not believe that you could do this. Great tires and very reasonable. They also sent me a $100.00 debit card as a rebate. Could you ask for anything else. They are great to speak with and it they say something they stand by what they say. Try them, you will like them. I have 3 vehicles, where do you think I will be buying all my tires from. Bye Bye for now. Stuart S.

Questions? Get answers from the DiscountTire staff and other customers.

DiscountTire?