Review of Direct Vacuums

Direct Vacuums reviews

shahzadk4
12/6/18

GM!

This is absolutely a ridiculous customer support and I feel I have been cheated. I wish I had gone through google reviews before I made my purchase.

I made my purchase on 14th November. On 24th November I expressed my disappointment and requested for RMA. I didn't receive any reply from them. On 28th November, and sent a reminder again for RMA. I was asked by the customer support on 29th November to provide serial number. It was shared the same day.

I received my RMA on 4th December and the vacuum was returned to them on the same day for refund.

And now I received message that directvacums is getting it delivered back to me. This is nonsense and unfair. It's clearly mentioned in their policies (https://www.directvacuums.co.uk/returns) that it can be returned without any quibbles in first 14 days. Now how can they expect me to return without RMA ?

I would not buy from this service again. I was hoping to recommend this service to my colleagues in the hospital. Now, I would definitely not recommend this for sure.

Sent by Dr Khan

faisalm8
11/13/17

Paid money to the direct-vaccums for new cleaner, they sent me machine full of rubbish from old customer.

When i made complaint, they asked me to send cleaner back for replacement for new one, as it was mistake on their part. They provided return label, asked to drop the item to local DPD courier, I have sent item 2 weeks ago.

Meanwhile replacement item should be with me within 2 days, its been 3 weeks no item.

Direct-vaccums keep saying Yodal have issue with their system and your item is in post.

I have rang Yodal 2 time's and Yodal have confirmed that they have no issue with their system, also they do not have any item to be delivered to my post code.

Now I have made claim with PayPal.

Direct-vaccums are fraudster one man shop keep sending you message with different names pretending to be very big company in reality they are fraudsters.

Stay well away from this person as he will take your hard earn money and you lucky might end up with someone's use dirty full of rubbish hoover.....

Questions? Get answers from the Direct Vacuums staff and other customers.

Direct Vacuums?