Review of Gator Vacuum

Tel: 954-341-4323

gayleq1
Gayle Q.
5/15/19

Our shopping experience was outstanding. Robert was very knowledgeable and patient explaining our vacuum options. Ben, our technician, was on time and extremely professional. It was a neat, clean installation. He took time to explain the entire system. We are very pleased with our new vacuum system.

leilanim8
Leilani M.
5/11/19

I have lived in Coral Springs for almost 30 years and have used Gator Vac every time I needed my vacuum or sewing machine fixed. #1 - they do an excellent job, bar none. Recently, I took my 20+ year old Kirby vacuum in for a job that ended up costing $200 more than what I paid. They honored the initial quote, and my vacuum will probably last me another 20 years. This company has not only the best customer service, and professionalism, but they have integrity, and that is a rare thing these days. Thanks to Robert (the owner) and his staff for always doing the right thing.

stephanieh339
5/3/19

Very helpful staff. Lots of options at all price points. They seem to know what they are doing and are very friendly.

steveh311
Steve H.
5/2/19

These guys are just awesome - competitive prices and wonderful customer service. Robert runs Gator like it's his family - his crews are professional, thorough and very neat. Strongly recommend Gator.

sophiav7
4/23/19

We bought a Sebo/Dart Vacuum almost two years ago. It was a fine German-made machine with 4 different settings. Unfortunately, it needed too much strength to move it on our very dense high quality carpet in one of the rooms. We brought it back to the store expecting to lose the money we paid for it and buy a stronger machine. To our surprise, Robert offered to check the vacuum cleaner and even exchange to a stronger model without charge if needed. He gave us his personal mobile phone number when we left. In two days Robert called us and asked to come to the store. Our vacuum cleaner was completely serviced even though we did not purchase a maintenance plan, the bag was changed, speeds adjusted. Now it works even better than a new one! We will definitely recommend Gator Vacuum Cleaner Store in Coral Springs to everyone we know. Thank you, dear Robert! Wonderful service and a great attitude!

sophiaa50
Sophia a.
4/22/19

Thank you, Robert! Courteous professional service. Friendly atmosphere, very clean store.
We had exceptionally great service for our 2-year old German-made Sebo-Dart vacuum cleaner. Full maintenance service with NO CHARGE, even tough we did not have a maintenance plan. Robert even offered to exchange for a stronger more expensive machine without additional charge if we would not be satisfied with the service. Now our vacuum cleaner works better than a new one! Highly recommend to all new buyers!

robertf293
Robert F.
4/11/19

I bought a Miele Vacuum from Gator Vacuum approximately 10 years ago. I also bought the lifetime maintenance plan. I bring the vacuum in for service every 6 months. The vacuum continues to run as efficiently as the day I bought it. Their service is reliable and fast. I'm looking forward to another 10 years of great service.

sashab25
Sasha B.
3/25/19

Robert always helps and has the best prices around and always everything in stock.
Been going there for over seven years.

anonymouse355
anonymous E.
2/20/19

Our old central vacuum went bad after 15 years and Robby had a technician come out the very same day and install a new one. The technician (Benjamin) was very knowlegable and did an excellent job of doing the installation. He installed three new outlets, cleaned the line out and demonstrated how the unit operated, everything was done very neatly. We are extremely happy with the new unit and the service we received.

bethq5
Beth Q.
2/11/19

I've been coming to Gator Vac for almost 30 years and owned a myriad of vacuums/electric brooms. I will continue to return because of the service I receive. Never have I felt pressured to purchase a product I didn't 'need' or been overcharged for service. My equipment stays well maintained which translates for me into a cleaner home. Thank you Robert and your employees!

rogera84
Roger a.
1/28/19

We recently visited Gator Vacuum and purchased a new SEBO unit. It was a pleasure dealing with Robert as we were not too sure exactly what we wanted and he spent a lot of time with us answering all our questions and concerns. In no way did we feel rushed and in fact, he was very patient with us. We quickly realized he knew his business and in each unit presentation, he gave us the pros and cons and helped us decide on what was the best choice for our needs.

conradg13
Conrad G.
1/25/19

Very professional and the technician took the time to explain to me how to operate the system.Pleasure to have use them.I just bought the house and was very please to have call them

maryx6
Mary X.
1/7/19

I took a new vacuum to be looked at. It was new but unused for a year or so. Power would not come on. I was advised it would be $10 to evaluate and possibly $40 if a wire had come loose. I was called a few days later and told that I wire was loose and charged the $40. All good until I tried to turn it on at home and it did not work. I am embarrassed to say that I was turning it on incorrectly. When I found the correct power button it worked. Instead of charging me the $10 and telling me that I was using the wrong button, they charged me $40 and said a wire was loose. Silly me for not knowing how to turn on the vacuum. Shame on you for not doing the right thing. No ethics, taking advantage of a customer that way. Is that how you treat all your customers?

marks1200
Mark s.
11/25/18

Fanatastic customer service. Purchased a refurbished Central Vacuum system. Easy scheduling for
same day install. Service representative for installation was friendly and courteous. Installation was done quickly with very clean install. Very happy with new vacuum and the awesome customer service at Gator Vacuum

doritl
Dorit L.
4/30/18

These guys were terrific! Totally helped me convince my mom to buy a replacement vacuum cleaner. Listened to her concerns and really understood her needs. It was such a relief to work with them!

lynsiec
lynsie c.
2/18/18

Awesome store I want to take Robert home with me !! So professional and knowledgeable
I went with my 90 year old mom and senior poodle even my mom raved about him
This is the only place to go if you are serious about getting a quality vacuum !!

peterb341
Peter B.
1/10/18

....Gatorvac is awesome. They replaced my central vacuum unit a year ago and troubleshot a broken outlet wire in the attic at the same time. Their prices are fair, and they show up on time.
.....recently one of my pvc vacuum lines came off, and I was getting low suction. Robert spent a half hour on the phone troubleshooting the problem with me, no charge.
.....honest, old school business. Rare to see anymore.

ellenk46
Ellen K.
12/12/17

Have purchased and serviced my Miele vacuum cleaner at Gator. In fact, this is the second one I bought from them. They are very knowledgeable and carry bags, hepa filters and anything else you may need.

lindae114
Linda E.
12/5/17

I have an old featherweight Singer machine that I can't trust to just anyone. It's a simple, wonderful machine and it broke...
I took it to Gator Vac and Sewing and it was back home in just a few days, in better condition than it was before it broke. It's been working like a charm ever since.
I am so thankful for this business and their expertise!!!

georgeb323
george b.
11/16/17

Joey & Ben did an excellent job upgrading our central vaccum system as part of a renovation. Looks and works like a gem thanks to the professionalism and personal caring of these great guys. Highly recommend. Responsive, professional and great products...

michaela466
Michael A.
11/13/17

Wow! I called and explain that my whole house vacuum system would not work. They said they would send a technician out in about two hours. Joe and Ben showed up within two hours, diagnosed the unit and found that the motor on the 10 year old unit was fried. They had units on the truck with them and I was able to choose a replacement unit that fit my needs perfectly. They removed the old unit installed the new one and I was up and running in about thirty minutes. The technicians were friendly, polite , honest and knowledgeable. It doesn't get any better than this. Gator Vacuum is my new best friend!

jayl119
Jay L.
9/28/17

I came to Gator Vacuum for a repair and the owner was excellent and gave me an honest overview of the vacuum I brought in. Suggested different models that would do what I needed for my Condo. Knowing the brand I most prefer that he sold I looked to purchase a new model. He suggested based on my actual needs, to consider one of the used reconditioned models of my brand preference. Perfect! A savings for me even though a lesser purchase price sale for Gator. Just took the unit in for the recommended servicing to keep it optimal.
The very best in honest service!

nadineh15
Nadine H.
7/24/17

Don't settle for less....When you can have THE BEST!!!!!!
Now is the age of mega department stores, and mediocre service and just "ok" quality products.
But if you want commitment to excellent customer service and a dedication to top of the line inventory you need to come meet Robert and his mom Phyllis. The owners for decades of Gator Vac & Sewing in Coral Springs.
For nearly 20 years Robert and his staff "lovingly" took care of my Miele Vacuum. He will know you and he will certainly knows what will fit your needs at any given time. The service is personal and friendly and his lines of superior cleaning have a reputation for excellence that can not be matched be matched by the come and go super stores of today.
Do yourself a great service and drop by-- Meet their team and learn about what truly will make your life easier and healthier. They are the best, and you can forget the rest.

Sincerely Yours,
Nadine Hankin
1200 NW 80th Ave
Apt 104
Margate, FL 33063

pattiss
Pattis S.
6/18/17

I have had my 45-year-old Singer sewing machine serviced twice at Gator...once for cleaning and, just recently, for a repair and complete overhaul. Both times my machine has come back sewing like new. I feel fortunate to have a place like Gator to service my machine. They don't make them like they used to and I want to keep this one as long as I can. I just hope they are around as long as my machine!!

kenm165
Ken M.
4/21/17

Recently realized while trying to vacuum myself, not done for a long while that 15 year old Sanitaire Commercial heavy duty upright that had magnets in front to catch staples and paper clips used to use in office, had torn bag and broken belt. Tried cleaning and fixing myself after finding replacement belt had in a box. After doing this and saw rollers tight tried it and in a minute or so belt broke. So fortunately found Gator on line took the Sanitaire and Eureka Mighty Mite for bag and tools to great store and Robert totally refurbished Sanitaire at reasonable price and both vacuums working great and like new Ken Meyer Tamarac

Questions? Get answers from the Gator Vacuum staff and other customers.

Gator Vacuum?