Digital-Warehouse.co.uk reviews

11/4/19
Hi go digital

I paid the sum of £444.99 on the 24th of May 2019 order no #G14054

For a Samsung 55 tv
It was delivered on the 8th may 2019 damaged.

Under my consumer rights act 2015
Goods should be at satisfactory quality which they are not on inspection of tv there was a crack, which proves non satisfactory quality

I asked for a refund of my money and to pick the item up, which was declined.

I had to pay the sum of £75 to return this item

Under my consumer rights the trader has to pay the cost of return.

I know wish to have a full refund of my monies including the cost and return £444.99 plus £75

I am know making this time of the essance I will give you 7 working days to comply which was agreed.

Please be made aware this matter has been referred to trading standards.

Please also note.

I've been in hospital due to illness you where made aware. Also deaths in the family.

I also have proof of photos that where taken.

And of delivery costs

Sherrie Bachell
elliots43
5/16/19
If anyone would like to talk about these companies email me *****@icloud. Com a very unhappy costumer.
lewisj34
3/21/19
I purchased a TV which was showing 7 in stock at the beginning of January told my order would be in two weeks time the day of delivery I received an email saying I will not get that TV as it has been damaged in the warehouse and it will be 7 to 10 days and I will receive a new TV after the allotted time they had not contacted me I have then contacted them three times a week every week chasing my order 4 times between February and today being the 21st of March I have been told my TV is in stock and being delivered to me in 1 weeks time as of today on the 21st of March I have been told I shall receive a refund because that TV will be unavailable last Friday the website updated saying they have 10 in stock and I have gradually watched all of them be sold this company will not contact you off their own back as they have promised to at the end of what must now be 30 phone calls and I have received 0 contact from them apart from my initial email telling me I would not get my TV the company's tactic seems to be to just lie and tell you the TV is coming for TVs they do not have in stock this company sell TVs before they have them and then lie to you over and over again this is genuinely the worst customer experience I have ever had
geoffn7
3/14/19
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND I DIDNT AND NOW HAVE TO GO TO TRADING STANDARDS AND SMALL CLAIM COURT.I can only review if I score 1 star but I want to score 0

I ordered two samsung tv's on 1st February and was told they would take 3 to 5 days or possibly 7 days if it's not coming from their poole warehouse but from their other warehouse in Bristol which I thought was fair enough.After a week I was a bit concerned so asked them where the goods were to which they replied they had a confirmation of delivery for the 13th of February but this turned out not to be a delivery date but a date that the courier would contact me and then it could be another 72 hours to arrange a delivery date so I waited until the wednesday 13th then 14th and 15th nothing happened and I was not contacted by courier .At this stage I thought enough is enough and would like to cancel as they didn't keep their contract with me and I could get my tv's from Amazon next day if I got my refund .So I cancelled on the 16th February and they aknowledged my email and said they would sort this out.On the 19th February I suddenly find that they have passed a tv to arrow xl courier and completely ignored my cancellation , luckily I had the fore thought to ring arrow xl and make sure that they didn't send anything out and sent tv back to dc digital , whilst speaking to arrow xl i did wonder what it was they had waiting at their hub for me and asked them to inspect the parcel to see what it was I then found out that it was not my two tv's that I had originally ordered but in fact just a single tv I told them that they were under no circumstances to send it to me and send it back to Dc digital and another thing was that when i asked arrow xl where the tv was she said in their hub in birmingham nowhere near dc digitals warehouses in poole and bristol.They then said they would issue a refund on 21st February but not for the full amount they would retain £59.99 for delivery charge even though I had cancelled before they sent anything to arrow xl unbelievable.The refund would aparrently take 14 days from date of issue which was 21st February so I waited until the 5th March and emailed them and they assured me it would be with me by the 7th March nothing got returned to my bank today so I emailed them again and they said I had to email their refunds team so I did that twice today and eventually got an automated response saying they will get back to me within 48 hours I have responded to this by saying they have until 4pm tomorrow 8th March to action my refund or I go to trading standards .I wait to see what happens now but will definitely be contacting trading standards tomorrow evening and forwarding all the details .....
I have since discovered this morning that go digital (DC gigital) have asked for my review to be taken down I wonder why that is , maybe they don't want people to see the truth about their company and hopefully trust pilot will have the sense to leave it on.Funny how they have time to respond to a trust pilot review but I have heard nothing today from them and emailed them several times so far , I can only imagine they are happy to let me go to poole trading standards later today and then bank/visa and court .They should concentrate on their customers instead of trying to block reviews about how bad their company is...I have now emailed both go digital and refund team and I am not getting any response so it's now time to contact national trading standards I think and Andy crossen white at poole trading standards and also my bank/visa....if that fails then the court.
Go digital (dc digital) emailed me on Tuesday to say they have issued the refund on Monday and it could take up to 48 hours , 3 days later still nothing in the bank account WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED this goes on and on..................
ms534
3/14/19
Un-usable TV. Returned. Still no refund despite many emails. Thankfully I have photos of proof when I took TV personally to return. Anyone else joining me to take them to court?
kenh248
3/13/19
Bought a tv in January 2019 no tv and no refund as of 14 March 2019 refused to refund me my money quoted there rights,bank are investigating DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
laurat310
3/13/19
Have been trying to get a refund for bashed in tv with parts missing for two months, keep being told that it is being looked into - no money - nearly £1000 - can anyone advise how i get my money back?
tomm659
2/16/19
I placed an order with them on 30th January and immediately cancelled the order and requested a refund of £379.

Since then despite numerous emails and telephone calls I'm yet to receive my refund. I have also emailed their Managing Director who hasn't even bothered to reply.

By consumer law they do give themselves 14 days to process a refund, they're aware that they're outside this time frame but they still havent resolved this.

Customer service has been pointless they just quote terms and the MD ignores you.

Avoid at all costs.
shankarb
2/16/19
Ordered a TV for my parents in 23rd November,

Only recieved it end of December, which with Christmas delays I didn't mind. But the TV had no stand or mount which apparently not an essential accessory/part cos you can some how use a TV without them. On top of this the grade A TV had a large crack in the frame which they still have not explained.
Took them until January to tell me they would not be able to source a stand for at least 2 months, so I bought one out of my own pocket. Then I find out the TV didn't come with an essential accessory (one connect box) which I had to contact them again for and they finally send that by middle of February but with no wire. Which I then again had to buy out of my own pocket.
Finally it's the 16th February and finally my parents can use their Christmas present.

Absolutely awful company, rude staff and so unprofessional not worth the discount!!!

Avoid like the plague!
davids2078
1/19/19
Ordered tv which arrived without parts to make it work. Contacted many times and after 2 months the tv was returned to them and then they refuse to refund.

They are rude, unprofessional and you could end up with no money and no tv.

Buyer beware.
gregm350
1/12/19
Order 12009 don't buy anything from this company all they do is send you second-hand crap lie to you and make you take time off work and then don't even show up with the delivery go somewhere else there are better suppliers out there that won't rip you off or try to rip you off please please save yourself the hassle go somewhere else
karend387
1/6/19
I wouldn't have given any stars if possible! Ordered goods on 18 Nov 2018 - wrong product sent and so we refused delivery. Until now - 2nd Jan I am still waiting for a refund. Staff are rude and unhelpful. Their working hours are 11am - 2pm and it's impossible to get through on the phone! They send emails to say they are processing a refund in 3-5 days but we are still waiting. I am now having to go through my bank to get the money paid back through an indemnity claim!
kyliew21
10/11/18
Ordered a samsung s8 was described brand new just packaging was missing oart if packaging but that was stated so it was fine! There was constant communication from go digital from order to delivery only shame was over a week for delivery but thats cos im impatient defo recommend
peterm546
10/8/18
Tried to buy a laptop from this company, sent WRONG one I had to pay to return it to them + they KEPT MY MONEY, requesting I take it up with the credit card/de bit card company?? Fortunately WAS a c/c & company are following up the complaint. DON'T TRUST THEM, they are 'Rip-Off' artists!!!! You couldn't be bothered to refund my postage EITHER, which you 'LOVINGLY' expound on your website!! Your clowns & I understand WHY you don't use Ebay OR PayPal, because they wouldn't accept your antics!! RIP-OFF JERKS!!!!! BTW, the postal refund has NOTHING to do with WorldPay!!! LIARS!!!!! THIS was the incorrect laptop I received, STILL NOT REFUNDED!!! CUSTOMER BEWARE!!!!
robertb1253
9/30/18
Ordered Samsung galaxy s9 from go digital warehouse and my order was cancelled due to out of stock and they won't refund this money. They keep saying it as been refunded but nothing as gone back into my account. When I rung they said that the payment is with another company called worldpay. When I rung they said that the payment has been removed from them and they are saying it is go digital warehouse. I am now £449 out of pocket no one wants to know.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
ws51
9/7/18
THIS IS A SCAM and BLATENT FRAUD

THEY WILL ALLOW YOU TO PLACE AN ORDER, SCHEDULE A DELIVERY AND THEN COME UP WITH SEVERAL EXSCUSES DELAYING DELIVERY WHICH WILL NEVER ARRIVE AND THEN WHEN YOU TRY GET A REFUND THEY BALME A DISPUTE BETWEEN THEMSELVES AND CREDIT CARD PROVIDER AS TO WHY FUNDS ARE NOT RETURNED TO YOUR CARD.

BE AWARE OF THIS COMANY AND OTHERS THAT LOOK IDENTICAL LIKE www DOT buytvdirect DOT co DOT uk OR godigitalwarehouse DOT co DOT uk AND ANY OTHER SITE THAT LOOKS AND FEELS THE SAME AND IF YOU GO TO CONTACT US IT IS THE SAME ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS.

STAY AWAY IF YOU ACTUIALLY WANT YOUR GOOD AND NOT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY
darrenh61
9/5/18
Dreadful company. Cancelled an order placed the same day and they said refund within 14 days. 26 days later still no refund. Wont let me speak to their finance/accounts department. Email only apparently. Have had to now dispute payment with credit card company. Do not use them. Dreadful hours of operation as well - 1100-1600. I rang at 1100 at was on hold for 20 mins only to go through to an answer machine. What customer service department has an answering machine at 1100?
andys98
6/6/16
Digital-Warehouse is a good site, i will recommend it to others.
katep19
8/13/15
www.ukdigitalwarehouse.co.uk were open again in August 2015, the site closed as soon as I placed my order. No response to emails or phone calls, a total scam company!! Money taken and no TV!!
simonn1
8/10/15
Well they have no shut down the site & moved on like all the rest of their previous sites. Catch enough people and move on. Well at least the site has gone and no one else will get caught out by these devious bastards If I ever get hold of you..
in950
8/8/15
My heart sank when I read every one of your reviews, the date is 08/08/2015 and this site is STILL! a link from Amazon and still trading?!? Alarm bells started ringing with me when they requested only a BACS transfer as payment, so I thought I would search for customer reviews before I bought, I am so glad I did! Reading everyone of your heartbreaking stories made my blood boil! How the hell are these guys still peddling this clearly proven scam? Are the UK police that lazy that they can't stop this? Considering the link is even number 1 on Amazon? I know every one here has been badly treated, it is a scandal! But I would like to thank each and everyone of you for protecting my family and I from these thieves by having the balls to stand up and be counted here, I truly hope they get convicted and sent down for a very long time, and prey each and every one of you see,at least, some of your money back. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for,at the very least, saving me from these scumbags.
ap655
8/3/15
See here for all the information I can find:
fionak7
7/28/15
These also have a website called http://www.surreyelectronics.co.uk/ This is a clone of Digital-Warehouse and I have just found another www.ukdigitalwarehouse.co.uk/ all of these have the exact website format ,offer 10% off for subscription to newsletter plus the temptation of TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE TV PRICES.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY SCAMMERS

joyceg17
6/18/15
Having received wrong goods and contacted company by email to ask for advice I have had no reply. Definitely not impressed. Glad it was 2 lens caps and not anything more expensive.
kadic
5/11/15
Totally useless!
Was scammed about 850 pounds
was a bit wary before i bought from them, looked for reviews but they were non.
Once i had transferred the money, they stopped picking calls but was transferring the calls to another mobile number.
Am disappointed with Lloyds which is my bank because they have replied to say that my money can't be retrieved despite contacting them just few hrs after the transfer, they even had the guts to say the the scammer was protected under the data protection act and the receiving bank can't give out his details, what abt my rights then as a customer.
I think something has to be done about this.
Av reported to action fraud bt still nothing has been done except for a message that they are trying to gather evidence ?????

no never got a penny back the santander bank was not interested and i never heard anything from the fraud squad

By michael p.

No success as yet. Have been in contact with CEO of Santander. Still getting the run around but no actual written refusal. I intend to involve the Ombudsman as I believe Santander to be negligent in opening the scammer's account.

By Malcolm M.
Questions? Get answers from the Digital-Warehouse.co.uk staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Digital-Warehouse.co.uk