Digital-Warehouse.co.uk reviews

allanh21
4/12/15
I nearly bought a TV from digital warehouse till I spotted these comments, thanks for saving me!. I looked at the Amazon link and there are some differences between the two companies for instance Amazon link shows the logo as Digital in black and Warehouse in blue whilst digital-warehouse shows Digital in blue, warehouse in black. Obviously address is different and digital-warehouse address can't be found on google. Maybe Amazon link is genuine that's why its still there- (but I won't be using it just in case)
AllanH
robw37
4/9/15
I think/know I have been duped by digital-cave... appears as the same lay out. Am gutted and down over a grand for purchasing what I assumed was a legit firm. payed by bacs to a Halifax account and nothing since.... ring them up and rarely get answered mainly answer machine... defo a scam... tough lesson learned... action fraud and banks informed.. Halifax notified but couldn't be bothered .... gutted
jandip
4/8/15
trishr4
3/29/15
I have been looking on the web for a tv unit and saw what I was looking for at a bargain price. I tried to place an order with digital warehouse but was experiencing problems, I gooled the company and was so pleased that I did, they appear to be a scam. I continued to search the web and found a site called The T V Zone, their site is a duplication of digital warehouse uk, the lay out is exactly the same, the only difference is the phone number and name. Beware check this site before you purchase as I think they are another scam !
stevenb84
3/27/15
As with everyone else i was completely taken in by these CRETINS, the alarm bells were there when they asked for BAC payments and i should have listened to them !!
I have reported them to ACTION FRAUD, i have had two letters back from them and they are looking in to the matter but will probably take some time.
Barclay Fraud Dept. could offer no help as i paid by BAC and as such i'm not covered.
I implore anyone thinking of using these CRIMINALS not to do so, they need to be caught and stamped on like the RATS they are.
alanm75
3/14/15
Looking very like Digital Warehouse. Same Web lay put, same prices, same method of payment.
clairem30
3/10/15
Gutted looking forward to new TV my husband paid for tv just over 2 weeks ago thought it was fine as through link on amazon but tv has not arrived and cannot get any contact by phone or e-mail. This website is very believable also more so as was linked through amazon. Have also reported to "Action Fraud" *******2040. Reported to amazon also as told to by action fraud but they didn't want to know.
annef21
3/6/15
Like everyone else on here feeling upset and angry with ourselves and the Scammers. My husband confirms he got the sponsored link on Amazon on Saturday 28th February and we placed our "order" on 1st march!! My husband submitted a comment to Amazon but we have not had a response! We have also contacted the national fraud who took lots of details. We are worried for others as of earlier today the site was still available to "order" - very hard lesson learned ...
jamies63
3/6/15
unable to contact the company , no reply via email, delivery hasn't turned up.
think ive been conned like everyone else , gutted and ashamed but it all seemed above board . please everyone report them to the police and maybe just maybe we will get some money back ..........
barryl27
3/6/15
Following my earlier review on this page I have been in contact with Amazon who attempt to absolve themselves from any responsibility towards this bogus Seller by saying that sponsored links are operated by third parties. It should be pointed out however that Amazon took revenue every time potential customers clicked onto this sponsored site. I am surprised that no checks are carried out regarding who is allowed to advertise on the pages of such a huge organization and how little consideration appears to be given to people who think they are purchasing from Amazon sponsored outlets !
malcolmb23
3/4/15
I to have been stung for £800, at least I had 10% discount! for signing up for their newsletter haha what a joke. These filth need to be caught and fast.
michaelp135
3/4/15
complete con ,do not buy from this site , London fraud squad contacted
and sander bank
johnb362
3/3/15
Ditto ..... we can not believe that this is allowed to go on for sooooo long. The web page is still open, i placed my order on 20/02/15 and as some other have said that after putting you off with their various excuses then all you get is a recorded message or diverted. We tried from different phones and you get through put just another excuse and then they block your numbers. I have reported this to my bank, local police and Action Fraud. Next stop is Santander. How are people like this allowed to keep trading, there must be some law or institution that can put a stop to this and get out money back. There should be more review sites like this. Keep this running and hopefully we can stop these Evil money grabbing low lifes.
chrism167
3/3/15
Yes me too. The site looks so genuine but my alarm should have gone off when they asked for BACS payment. My own bank say that I have lost the money as I willingly transferred it to the Halifax account details provided *******0976262. All I can say is that I paid in good faith and I feel that these bank accounts should be frozen by the banks immediately as they are being used for fraud. I too have reported this to Action Fraud and have a crime reference , needless to say I would rather have the promised goods or better still my money back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS BOGUS WEBSITE
cliffm20
3/3/15
My experience is as all those already posted I also have reported them to Action Fraud also Citizen Advice Bureau I also know they are using at least 3 bank accounts 2 Halifax 10203117 sort code 110001 and 10976262 sort code 110484 Barclays 43489663 sort code 201139. Please also be aware that at least 186 orders have been place in the past 10 days so a lot of money is being scammed. Like every one else I was taken in by the slick web site.
I hope the Police and Trading Standards take action very quickly.
annaa28
3/2/15
2 weeks since i ordered a 4K TV.Not delivered as promised. no response. Sometimes when you get through on phone get given a new date for delivery. Not refunding money, The site is still open. People are stiupid as I because I ddidnt check tchem before buying.They using accounts in Santander Bank and Halifax. Halifax account number is10976262 and sort code 110484. I reported them to Police. It is crime and I hope that Police find tchem quickly. Dont buy from them
johnl206
3/2/15
Been phoning this site all day to check on when the 32 inch LG smart TV was coming in, got told what now was a load of tosh. Thank god I read these reviews, having said that I allowed the site to send a text to to let them know I was calling. Now I need to check my mobile bill to see if they scammed me with the text. Just how long does it take to get a site like this taken down!!
matthewr32
3/1/15
I ordered a 4K TV and a Soundbar last weekend no delivery, keep on emailing and finally spoke to some women on Saturday who said if was out for delivery between 1-6, guess what not arrived!!!!

Just come across this website and realize that by the sounds of this i too have been scammed.
mpp
3/1/15
The phone number *******1668 is a land line so I am sure the location can be traced. The business address is fake. The site now gives an "invalid payment method" error. I suppose they then ring the number on the order and ring them to give out account details. Also when you ring they ask you to press 1 for text message which they might again use to give out account numbers
markb180
3/1/15
Yes I have been taken for a TV and sound system and just like everyone else on this page paid by BACS,
They told me on the phone that they were having credit card problems but if I paid by BACS they would hold the prices. (Silly Me I thought the site was good! I looked on the web for any bad comments and could not find any) Just like everyone else I have sent email after email and phoned every day for two weeks I have spoken to a Kelly / Amy and a Martin who all assured me the order was on it's way.
I placed the order due to my wife being at home with breast cancer and the sound being distorted on our own TV and not very pleasant to listen to.
What I do know about this site is that the warehouse is not where shown on the Map and the person that put this site on the internet is according to NOMINET is
Registrant: Alex King
Registrant's address: 22H ENNISMORE GARDENDS London SW7 1AA
christinea18
2/28/15
Friday 20th February, after reviewing this web site I purchased a curved television system from them, or thought I had, The money had to be paid by bank transfer, which I did, all week I have telephoned the number on the web site also I sent them numerous e-mails, I managed to speak a a women Tuesday morning who informed me that it was being delivered that day between 1 & 4, this didn't happen, again after trying to phone and only getting a recorded message, I got to speak to a man on Friday who also said it was coming today, it didn't, Saturday 28th spoke to Mr Mike Evinson, !!!!! He told me it was coming today by DHL and guess what, it hasn't, Ii manage to talk to a women at 5o'clock today and I asked for the tracking number, she said she would send it in an e-mail, I then asked her to repeat my e- mail address and she said "thank you and hung up on me".
You put trust in people and get ripped off, It's rogues like this that give descent traders a bad reputation, I shall be investigating further as someone must know who set up their web site. I have also informed the police of this fraudulent website. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE,
gl1260
2/28/15
Ordered and paid for TV 20th Feb. but surprise, surprise just a scam. Case in hands of London Fraud Squad also also Ssntander Fraud department.
A painfull lesson
malcolmm40
2/27/15
I have submitted an earlier report on Digital-warehouse. which is now in hands of Action Fraud. However I am most concerned to find that three weeks after I was scammed the site appears to be still in operation. I have tried to contact Google without success. Does anyone know how to do this?
craigs45
2/27/15
I was shopping around for a new television recently and decided to purchase one through this website. the first thing to note is that they requested payment via BACS transfer (I thought this was safe but have subsequently found this not to be the case) my purchase was placed around 10:30pm on a Friday so knew I had a bit of a wait, and had an email saying that the order was "completed" it is now the following Friday and no TV has arrived. I have been trying to contact the company via telephone and email. They have responded to none of my 10+ emails including ones requesting a full refund. I eventually managed to speak to someone and they advised the goods would be delivered 28/02/2015 by DHL. I spoke to DHL and what a surprise they have had no request for a delivery to my address. Done more research and found that the registered address on the website appears to be false as I have contacted the site managers for the industrial estate they are on and they have no record of this company operating from the address provided on their website. When I spoke to the company on the phone and asked for a refund he just said no problem it will be in your account bay tomorrow..... He didn't take any of my details to know who I am. When I mentioned this to him he said "hold on one second and hung up. i am still waiting for my refund and am in contact with the police to resolve this afwul experience.
03/03/2015 update: have reported to action fraud and Santander fraud department. should hear something from the bank in a couple of week fingers crossed.
05/03/2015 update: santander have declined fraud application as I "willingly" transfered the money.... (that's what you do when you purchase goods) in my my santander are as bad as these people for allowing them to get away with it. The banks are crooks just like the people running this scam!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

no never got a penny back the santander bank was not interested and i never heard anything from the fraud squad

By michael p.

No success as yet. Have been in contact with CEO of Santander. Still getting the run around but no actual written refusal. I intend to involve the Ombudsman as I believe Santander to be negligent in opening the scammer's account.

By Malcolm M.
Questions? Get answers from the Digital-Warehouse.co.uk staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Digital-Warehouse.co.uk