Review of DHL.ca

Tel: 1-855-DHL-SHIP (1-855-345-7447)
customeraccounting.help@dhl.com

makavap
6/4/18

DHL is the worst shipper second only to UPS, these cross border shippers are the biggest and dirties scammers on the planet, they rip off consumers to the tune of billions of $$$$ per year in bogus fees and charges even after they have already been paid for their worthless services, they along with their government collusionists allowing them to get away with it, are among the most morally bankrupt in the business world and are a scourge on Canadian society and any half decent government would have stepped in years ago to do something about this diseased system of injustices practiced by these immoral shipping conglomerates.

damonh24
12/19/17

They will promise you a shipping time but it means nothing. they sent my package to the wrong town then tried to blame me for not supplying them with a proper postal code. it was properly supplied to them, i have the proof but they just grasp a t straws trying to lay the blame anywhere but at there own incompetence. they outsourced the delivery to loomis who outsourced to some one else who outsourced it to another courier so they don't even know where my package is, nevermind when it will actually arrive. will never order from a business that uses dhl again. i thought purolator was bad but dhl takes the sh*tty cake.
Update: courier arrived minutes after this review and then tried to charge me a second time for duties so keep or print a receipt.

Tip for consumers: pick a different carrier if you have any choice at all.

tinushans
9/12/17

As my friend today told me he has sent a package to my house, they claim they have came by yesterday but also claim no one was home to receive the package. So today they charged me to receive the package. Im extremely upset on how DHL do their service to their customers that trust them. And no i will NOT be using DHL services AGAIN!

judyc35
2/7/17

Save yourself a major headache in trying to actually get your package because DHL does not give consideration to customers that actually work during the day. Their delivery options are so horrid that I now have to go out of my way to retrieve my purchase. I will no longer buy from businesses that use DHL as their delivery service. Money talks and I will take my money elsewhere...You should too!

susane67
11/14/16

This is the second time this year that a package has been sent to me in Paris, France and has not been delivered. It seems to save money the high cost DHL service does nothing better than subcontract to the substandard French postal system. This means that the civil servants delivering packages can do whatever they want and never be fired, including going for coffee rather than delivering.
For the first package the tracking indicated "not home". In fact, I was home and never the doorbell did ring!
The tracking for the second package indicates that I have "moved" from the home where I have been living for almost 40 years. And then, as Belkin has tried to correct the situation, they did not find better to do but send and deliver the package to an unknown address in Birmingham UK. I hope the recipient appreciates our collection of Belkin cables, but we are not about to receive them in the near future.
No, nay, never ship anything of any importance to France by DHL.

josephinea1
6/8/15

Sad bunch of crooks
It's one thing to make a
Mistake but to actually go out of your way not to rectify it
Seriously pathetic
The staff is not only rude and incompetent but they seriously lack a standard social skills required for half decent customer service
It's an actual joke the way they do business and I would never recommend this service to anyone
Stick with Canada post if you want something done right

The entire staff combined at DHL shares half a brain and are not capable of doing their jobs
My service was so bad I wish I could put negative stars
These people are crooks and show zero responsibility for anything
Pathetic !!!!

faeezaj
2/13/15

If it was possible to give them zero stars then I would have done that.
DHL is the worst company to send or deliver packages. I am HORRIFIED by their service!
Firstly they took a total of $104.4 as duties, taxes and fees for the delivery!

Secondly, as if the extra charge wasn't enough, it seems as if the drivers are in-charge of the company instead of the managers or CEOs. I was supposed to get a shipment today and I sat at home waiting for the driver to come. The driver didn't show up and when I checked online for the shipment tracking, the driver had commented that the 'customer refused delivery'. I tried contacting the customer services manager for four hours after that stupid update by the driver. Finally when the manager called me back after four hours, he just said that he can not contact the driver and it seems that the driver just signed off and my package is in another city and now I have to wait three days (as it's a long weekend) to get my shipment.
WHAT kind of a delivery company has absolutely NO CONTROL over their drivers?!
Worst company ever. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!

janeh32
12/11/14

If you purchase from the US and they use DHL Express for shipping don't have them send to Canada. They charge $10.00 to process the $1.94 GST owed on the shipment and then a $4.25 COD fee. Total of $16.90 to pay 1.94 GST as there was no duty owed! Also if you aren't at home they don't have places to pickup the parcel. Limited to a few cities per province.

Questions? Get answers from the DHL.ca staff and other customers.

DHL.ca?