DFS

DFS has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DFS also ranks 96th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate DFS?

“DFS deliver the goods!”

Stephen S.
10/27/15

I've used DFS twice to buy furniture and have found the company to be easy and stress free to deal with. From the intial phone purchase through to the delivery guys the staff are polite and friendly. The sofas I've bought have been good quality and carefully delivered. Plus the company offers the chance to pay for your furniture interest free for up to 4 yrs if you need to.....that's great service. I'd have no hesitation in using them again.

“Great at selling but nil customer service when it goes wrong”

Eric T.
8/26/18

I was happy with my experience in buying a corner sofa and armchair at DFS Norwich. However when it was delivered a part of the sofa was torn. I then spent over a week chasing the store. I was asked to accept the damaged part of the sofa, then I was asked to accept it with some compensation but the assistant would not say how much compensation. Eventually they collected the good part of the sofa to have the whole lot sent back to the factory and now it has been sent back but the store can't tell me when the delivery will be!

stephens66
October 27th, 2015
patrickk36
December 10th, 2015
the soffa we just ordered was such good quality stylish and unbelievable value for money. We needed it quickly as we had purchased a Sofa from Made.com that we were really disapointed with. However Dfs were able to identify a sofa available for immediate delivery.

Thanks Dfs much appreciated may be you can advise Made.com how to look after their customers
erict74
August 26th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the DFS staff and other customers.

DFS sofas come in fabric and leather. Choose from a great range of sofa beds, leather sofas, corner sofas, corner sofa beds and more household furniture

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DFS?

Have a question about DFS?