Review of DeluxeHosting

Tel: 1-844-582-8132
support@deluxehosting.com

dennisf176
5/23/19

Quick response, the technicians always ask the right questions and patiently listen and fix issues very fast.

alceod
5/14/19

DeluxeHosting is just the thing for me - they are pretty descent !! They are good for either small websites and projects or big ones.

dobroslava
5/7/19

I have got a great service, they have got me through my difficulty. I am a happy camper of them.
They have been reliable and friendly. Always ready to assist.

raffaellop
4/29/19

I am very Happy and pleased with DeluxeHosting's web hosting services. I recommend them to my clients and friends. Their customer service and help has been excellent, the few times I have needed to contact them mostly for things I had goofed up and they were right there to help.

dominikd11
4/24/19

Well my page loading is very fast. That means their data center is very fast and modern.
And it's amazing.

ettorea1
4/17/19

I can't explain with words how satisfied we are with DeluxeHosting service. Their Servers are stable, quick, and customer support is always there and extremely helpful in every way. Highly and Strongly recommend.

tobyh32
4/9/19

There are lots of space, little down time, great support, I couldn't ask for anything more!
There is so much packed into DeluxeHosting hosting plans, email, databases, and I love how I don't get punished for having lots of visitors!

paceh7
4/4/19

I'm quite pleased with this hosting, like I knew I would be. Most of my colleagues use them and I found them very user-friendly. Got to be the best web host!

fabricea
3/26/19

When I contact their tech support, the support team's response is fast and courteous. Their server is up and running speed is fine and everything is great.

vladimirh29
3/20/19

Helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and patient that's what I can tell about their technicians. They are polite too. +100 to them.

davids2150
3/13/19

I want to say that their stuff is really professional, every time I need a help they are
there always. It is really the best solution for hosting.
Connection speed 10/10. Support with chat 10/10.

ellish16
3/6/19

I'm quite satisfied with their assistance. The customer service representative was knowledgeable and efficient and quickly took care of my problem. Absolutely the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with.

maddisont3
3/5/19

Excellent service they provide. Guy on the phone was very knowledgeable and helpful. We had a problem earlier in the week and to insure that it would be fixed he stayed on the line with me and worked to insure things were corrected. When the email did not go through he alerted me and asked me to send it to a different location.

hamishf1
2/12/19

DeluxeHosting was very easy to work with, they laid out all of my options and gave me
an idea of the type of package that would suit my needs. This conversation was all it took, they were so professional and the set-up was quick and painless!

emiln6
2/9/19

This company promises and delivers exactly that! They are a very efficient and reliable
provider with great qualities. Servers work with no glitches. They have troubleshooting support.

adams542
2/6/19

You know how difficult to find a right host and when you have it, you feel lucky. These guys keep everything simple, local, and affordable. I have faced no issues yet.

mezann
12/7/18

Ideal customer support! Any problem you have such as (ssl, cron... anything u need). The support team is at your rescue, either through phone or live chat! I give them an A+++!.

jessical396
9/18/18

I'm always impressed with the dedication that their technical staff show on support calls. Even difficult issues are handled with a can-do attitude. +100.

jeffh377
7/29/18

In my previous life, I designed hosting facilities. Then as a customer used many all around the U.S. and Europe.

Stay away from Deluxe Hosting. Performance < poor; support < horrible. When asking their support team about the time outs and abysmal speed they actually responded with...

"We are extremely sorry for the delay in getting back to you. There was some temporary load issues in the server and this has been fixed now. Since this is a shared server these kind of instances often arises."

"Often Arises" - Fix the servers!

They are a zero rating for me.

Response from Derek H., DeluxeHosting Representative
Hi Jeff, Thank you for posting. I do have our senior administrators looking into all servers to ensure they are running as you, and we, expect them to. Thank you again.
richards805
6/30/18

I have been with several hosting before. Finally got fed up of the incompetence and awful support of the last one (I prefer not to mention) and moved to DeluxeHosting. Every thing has been superb so far. They migrated my site in a snap and then the customer services has been head and shoulders above any thing I have known before.
Well done DeluxeHosting.

tysonw9
6/22/18

Currently have had 3 days of no working email at my business. I've worked with somewhere between 4 and 10 different people now - none of them know whats going on, all have me try the same troubleshooting methods and every call leads to a "support ticket" which means nothing will get fixed and you wont hear from anyone. ON TOP OF THAT - I purchased a SSL certificate in May and over a month later they had still not installed it causing my website to go down. Their response was to tell me I never replied to an email which they later found out they never sent to me. Since they installed the SSL certificate my email has crashed and Ive spent hours emailing/chatting/calling with their tech support and still no resolution. You are better off printing your emails and attaching them to carrier pigeons then using this service.

Response from Derek H., DeluxeHosting Representative
Hi Tyson. I apologize for the trouble. I do see our technicians are going back and forth with you in your open ticket and I will make sure someone contacts you to get this resolved asap.
toml273
6/20/18

It's incredible that a "hosting" company can't figure out how to keep a website online.

My website is extremely slow to load. Every. Single. Day.

And the site also goes down. Multiple times. Every. Single. Day.

I genuinely feel bad for people who go to work every day for a company that can't properly execute on it's one core job properly. Must not be very fun for morale.

Anyways, enough ranting. There are 100 better hosts online than this one.

Stay away.

Response from Derek H., DeluxeHosting Representative
Hi Tom. I am sorry for the bad experience. I am sure you have already but if you do notice any slowness or your site being down, please send in a trace route so we can look into your account specifically. There were some issues when this was entered however all issues are resolved and you should not have your site going down at all. Thanks!
jessec109
6/14/18

They have a very professional support team, they helped me install scripts with no hassle. Their features are exactly what is needed and is easy to use. My hosting speed is quite fast and traffic is good and I recommend to use them for those who are interested in getting quality services.

toms631
6/12/18

I don't know what it take to keep the magic of the internet working BUT I know that in 20 years of using various hosting providers I've never been in a situation like this.

NO email for 4 days for my business with no light at the end of the tunnel.
Nothing they can do to help.
No way to forward my mail somewhere else.
for 4 days at the moment maybe 5 tomorrow.

Response from Derek H., DeluxeHosting Representative
Hi Tom. Thank you for reaching out. This was indeed an issue that was top priority for our teams and has since been resolved. We are still working through all of the details to ensure something like this does not happen again. Please feel free to contact us if you are still having any issues at all. Thank you again and I very sorry for the bad experience.
thomasw357
6/12/18

This is my second recent poor experience with Deluxehosting. My outbound e-mail was blacklisted and bounced to important business contacts because someone on the shared hosting server assigned to me (unrelated to my domain) was compromised, as a result of poor security. The advice from Delxuehosting was to use my ISP's SMTP server while they fix the issue. I think this was intended to be helpful advice, but my ISP's SMTP server will only support their domain name (e.g. user@cox.net) not my business domain name, which is precisely why I pay for Dexluehosting, defeating the purpose of a business account. At the same time, they only partially fixed the issue, and I had to go back to advise that my domain was still on another blacklist, during which time mail bounced. Poor quality.

Response from Derek H., DeluxeHosting Representative
Hi Thomas,

I am sorry that the resolution relayed to you was not what you were looking for. I understand we are in contact with your directly to answer any other questions you may have and to work towards a better resolution. Thank you for the additional information.

Hello. Can you send us an email to support@ and include your account information so we can look into this for you? Thank you!

By Derek H., DeluxeHosting Representative

Hi Jane, I am very sorry for the bad experiences you have had with Deluxe Hosting. I would be glad to speak with you regarding your problems and work out a resolution with you. Please send an email to support@deluxehosting.com with your contact information or give us a call and ask to speak with the supervisor. Once again I do apologize for the bad experiences you have had.

By Derek H., DeluxeHosting Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DeluxeHosting staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DeluxeHosting