Decora Port

Decora Port has a consumer rating of 4.14 stars from 59 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Decora Port also ranks 7th among Bathroom sites.

• I bought an LED mirror on Decoraport days ago, it came fast, very well packed, carefully wrapped, with no damage.
  • Great customer service via chat, email and telephone.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Decora Port?

“Positive experience and great prices”

jackie c.
9/23/18

Great customer service via chat, email and telephone. The quality and their prices are amazing. Was hesitant at first due to some of the negative comments below but after calls were returned and emails answered quickly and efficiently I felt confident to place an order. I would definitely recommend this company!

“Terrible customer service”

Diana D.
7/4/20

The tub arrived damaged - looked like it had been a store model, or else removed from someone's house already. They did give us a discount after we emailed them pictures of the damage. That was only the start of the problem, though. Plumbing parts from China did not fit standard Canadian fittings. Even the plumber was scratching his head. Once finally in, the tub leaked around the drain. Removing it, we saw that the gasket was totally ripped. We requested a new one - no action. We also noticed that the area around the drain was completely uneven - twice as thick on one side as the other. We emailed repeatedly and kept getting quick, ineffectual responses ("So sorry for your trouble."), then nothing but further emails asking us to send more pictures, more videos. Finally, months later, we got a new gasket and we fixed the uneven drain opening ourselves. No follow-up from the company, no inquiry as to whether our tub had finally stopped leaking. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

led mirror (8) great customer service (3)
jackiec155
September 23rd, 2018
annen86
February 9th, 2019
Live in Vaudreuil and drove to Brossard; Got a great price on floor model bath and very good price on double sink vanity. Service was very good. If we do another bathroom reno would definitely go there again!
jeana79
December 26th, 2017
Decoraport was by far the most interested and insightful shop to help us in our search for shower bases. They had quality stuff and GREAT customer service. We've never had the opportunity to remodel a bathroom before - and don't know when the next time will be - but we're so glad we found Decoraport. And if we do our kitchen, they'll be our first stop!
chunl7
June 30th, 2019
Got an LED mirror from this store, they have a showroom in Montreal so that it's easy to pick up and return, what's more important is that they have a good service, we'd like to come back to get more products.
denisem161
December 28th, 2017
Decoraport is one of my go-to online stores as they have such an amazing collection and have always impressed me with their great delivery and returns service which has never disappointed me. Their products always live up to the standard and appearance given online and are usually pretty reliable. Very impressed, and will continue to purchase from here as I have done in the past. I would recommend to all.
glodiyab
December 27th, 2017
Just landed up on their website without any intention to buy. However looking at the great collections, I couldn't resist myself. I ordered Double Slipper Bathtub and it was delivered very very quickly. It looks amazing in my bathroom and adds more beauty to my house. I must admit that I am pleased with my purchase and received a lot of compliments from everyone. Decoraport has a unique collection of furniture with equally high-quality craftsmanship embedded in them. Prices are very cheap as compared to others. 5 Stars for me.
patricko61
December 22nd, 2017
I've been shopping for a vanity for a while and have visited several stores, then one day I saw this place near my house. I went to check it out, found what I wanted, They answered my questions without pressuring me on buying. I bought a beautiful vanity on Monday, and on Wednesday it was already in my house. Couldn't be happier with the service. I will come back later to review the product once it's in use.
jeanm289
March 25th, 2019
With a wide selection of lighted mirrors, I was able to find the mirror that i was looking for. Delivery was fairly fast.
catherineh88
October 10th, 2017
I recently got a 36' vanity that was unfortunately too small, turns out i needed 39' not 36'. When i noticed i called right away and was told that i had 30 days for a refund or exchange. I went directly to their showroom to see what other vanities they had and the people that work there were very helpful, they helped me pick the perfect vanity and answered all my questions. I got my refund right away for the 36' and i am in love with my new vanity!
sorinv
April 4th, 2019
Good customer support experience (both chat and phone), all questions answered, very quick delivery.
florinr
December 21st, 2017
Decoraport Canada is very helpful and pleasant to work with. I purchased toilet and shower set from there, planning to buy a bathtub now from there, too. The salesman gave me very good advice on picking the toilet and other stuff. Their shipping and services are top notch. Would go to them again for future projects.
jeremet
December 27th, 2017
I have been buying things from them for a long time. Affordable and superb kinds of stuff. Recently I purchased two fabulous Bathroom Vanity Sets with Single Sink and Mirror for two of my bathrooms. They are really very antique pieces that you will never find at a chain store. I would not hesitate to recommend this store to all of my friends
stellap20
December 28th, 2017
Stunning website of high-end decor items. Reasonably priced considering their high quality and craftsmanship. I wish I could furnish my entire home with their pieces but am not so rich, so I buy items on occasion. This time grabbed a Double Slipper Man-made Stone Freestanding Bathtub - Matte White and it delivered free of cost and it was damn fast. Thank You
jackiej41
December 24th, 2017
We are remodeling our bathroom and running from one home improvement store to another was time consuming and frustrating! Finally found what weve been looking for in the showroom of Decoraport. And the dual flush toilet we bought looks beautiful, very modern and the dual flush is nice. Whats the most important is that it has a strong flush.
isaacz1
September 14th, 2017
Really, the price for what they have, almost everything is way cheaper than other store like homedepot, I mean at the same level of quality... anyway, the LED mirror is so worth to go for it... way more cheaper than other place :) really shock me with the price, it's my 3rd time purchase there, hope them have more models in the future.
andreeac7
December 26th, 2017
Great Customer Service! Very prompt and was even willing to match prices. I am very pleased with the level of service. As an Interior Designer, I was able to rest assured knowing that they were taking care of my orders. Thanks Decoraport!
austinc42
December 22nd, 2017
Just bought a new tub from Decoraport. Ca. This tub was affordable and was everything I had been hoping for, the legs were extremely detailed, and the value far exceeds the price! This was our first purchase but we will be using this website in the future. I absolutely love this tub! It is so pretty!
amendag
December 26th, 2017
When I found this mirror at Decoraport, I knew it would be perfect. We have set up a vanity in my daughter's room for her recently. I was very interested in getting a lighted vanity mirror to place there. This one which I found is fantastic
roseg65
December 28th, 2017
I'm actually so pleasantly surprised, theres so many nasty reviews out there and it made be abit nervous, but all my items came on time and they were all pretty nice and decent quality. Would definitely buy again
andys129
December 26th, 2017
After numerous and ridiculously high estimates we were so relieved to find Decoraport. We bought two of our tubs and showers in one day! We are so happy since the total cost was so reasonable. Decoraport is very professional. This was a great purchase for two new tubs and showers!
salmank12
September 6th, 2017
Last Week i bought 2 free standing bathtubs for my house in MTL and i am super satisfied this company has brought new automation and new concept of retailling business infact to be honest there is no one in their competition in US or in Canada.
daves266
September 15th, 2017
I recently bought few items for kitchen and i have to say i am satisfied... it`s been 2 years now and there thing is going well my faucet and kitchen sinks are in perfect condition so Thanks..
liseh2
August 23rd, 2016
I purchased a mirror from decoraport in advance of redoing my bathroom. When I opened the box and was ready to install the mirror I found a defect in the mirror. I called the company and they sent me to customer service. After a few emails so that they understood the issue the are sending a replacement mirro. I sent the old mirror back so they could understand the defect and make corrections so it doesn't happen to someone else.
Their customer service is in a learning curve but the have very willing to please their customers. VERY GOOD BUSINESS STRATEGY!
ninam14
June 1st, 2015
I bought an LED mirror on Decoraport days ago, it came fast, very well packed, carefully wrapped, with no damage. It looks great in my renovated bathroom. Love it.
wolfe3
December 29th, 2014
It is my second time shopping on Decoraport.ca. The first one is a LED mirror.
Had to replace our old toilet and saw this toilet available in white at an extremely attractive price.(No other vendor on line or local could touch the price.) I picked up this one-piece toilet in their showroom, it was installed with no problems, and has performed very well clearing the bowl.

Thanks for your question. MAP Test: ≥500g. Best Regards Decoraport

By Decoraport c.,

this is a product of Decoraport. It is out of stock in the showroom now, but the stuff told me that about 3 or 4 days later, the new products will arrive at the showroom, so you can visite the showroom and buy this one. i like their toilets and basins, very good quality , hope i'm helpful

By anan z.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Decora Port staff and other customers.

Decoraport is an online home & garden specialty store with local showroom. We offer really high quality products, but at much lower prices.

Open 24/7 Unmanned Showroom! Scan and Pay with Your Smart Phone; Fast and Free Shipping in the Next Day; We Pick-up and Return Free.

decoraportc
Decoraport c.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Decora Port?

Have a question about Decora Port?