Review of DecoraPort.ca

customer.ca@decoraport.com

31 reviews with 5 stars

chunl7
6/30/19
Got an LED mirror from this store, they have a showroom in Montreal so that it's easy to pick up and return, what's more important is that they have a good service, we'd like to come back to get more products.
rejeanl
6/8/19
j ai tout acheter pour ma salle de bain et apres avoir vue les prix ailleurs bien comptant d avoir fait affaire avec decoraport
sorinv
4/4/19
Good customer support experience (both chat and phone), all questions answered, very quick delivery.
jeanm289
3/25/19
With a wide selection of lighted mirrors, I was able to find the mirror that i was looking for. Delivery was fairly fast.
annen86
2/9/19
Live in Vaudreuil and drove to Brossard; Got a great price on floor model bath and very good price on double sink vanity. Service was very good. If we do another bathroom reno would definitely go there again!
jackiec155
9/23/18
Great customer service via chat, email and telephone. The quality and their prices are amazing. Was hesitant at first due to some of the negative comments below but after calls were returned and emails answered quickly and efficiently I felt confident to place an order. I would definitely recommend this company!
roseg65
12/28/17
I'm actually so pleasantly surprised, theres so many nasty reviews out there and it made be abit nervous, but all my items came on time and they were all pretty nice and decent quality. Would definitely buy again
denisem161
12/28/17
Decoraport is one of my go-to online stores as they have such an amazing collection and have always impressed me with their great delivery and returns service which has never disappointed me. Their products always live up to the standard and appearance given online and are usually pretty reliable. Very impressed, and will continue to purchase from here as I have done in the past. I would recommend to all.
stellap20
12/28/17
Stunning website of high-end decor items. Reasonably priced considering their high quality and craftsmanship. I wish I could furnish my entire home with their pieces but am not so rich, so I buy items on occasion. This time grabbed a Double Slipper Man-made Stone Freestanding Bathtub - Matte White and it delivered free of cost and it was damn fast. Thank You
jeremet
12/27/17
I have been buying things from them for a long time. Affordable and superb kinds of stuff. Recently I purchased two fabulous Bathroom Vanity Sets with Single Sink and Mirror for two of my bathrooms. They are really very antique pieces that you will never find at a chain store. I would not hesitate to recommend this store to all of my friends
glodiyab
12/27/17
Just landed up on their website without any intention to buy. However looking at the great collections, I couldn't resist myself. I ordered Double Slipper Bathtub and it was delivered very very quickly. It looks amazing in my bathroom and adds more beauty to my house. I must admit that I am pleased with my purchase and received a lot of compliments from everyone. Decoraport has a unique collection of furniture with equally high-quality craftsmanship embedded in them. Prices are very cheap as compared to others. 5 Stars for me.
amendag
12/26/17
When I found this mirror at Decoraport, I knew it would be perfect. We have set up a vanity in my daughter's room for her recently. I was very interested in getting a lighted vanity mirror to place there. This one which I found is fantastic
jeana79
12/26/17
Decoraport was by far the most interested and insightful shop to help us in our search for shower bases. They had quality stuff and GREAT customer service. We've never had the opportunity to remodel a bathroom before - and don't know when the next time will be - but we're so glad we found Decoraport. And if we do our kitchen, they'll be our first stop!
andreeac7
12/26/17
Great Customer Service! Very prompt and was even willing to match prices. I am very pleased with the level of service. As an Interior Designer, I was able to rest assured knowing that they were taking care of my orders. Thanks Decoraport!
andys129
12/26/17
After numerous and ridiculously high estimates we were so relieved to find Decoraport . We bought two of our tubs and showers in one day!! We are so happy since the total cost was so reasonable. Decoraport is very professional. This was a great purchase for two new tubs and showers!
jackiej41
12/24/17
We are remodeling our bathroom and running from one home improvement store to another was time consuming and frustrating! Finally found what weve been looking for in the showroom of Decoraport. And the dual flush toilet we bought looks beautiful, very modern and the dual flush is nice. Whats the most important is that it has a strong flush.
patricko61
12/22/17
I've been shopping for a vanity for a while and have visited several stores, then one day I saw this place near my house. I went to check it out, found what I wanted, They answered my questions without pressuring me on buying. I bought a beautiful vanity on Monday, and on Wednesday it was already in my house. Couldn't be happier with the service. I will come back later to review the product once it's in use.
austinc42
12/22/17
Just bought a new tub from Decoraport.ca.This tub was affordable and was everything I had been hoping for, the legs were extremely detailed, and the value far exceeds the price!! This was our first purchase but we will be using this website in the future. I absolutely love this tub! It is so pretty!
florinr
12/21/17
Decoraport Canada is very helpful and pleasant to work with. I purchased toilet and shower set from there, planning to buy a bathtub now from there ,too. The salesman gave me very good advice on picking the toilet and other stuff. Their shipping and services are top notch. Would go to them again for future projects.
catherineh88
10/10/17
I recently got a 36' vanity that was unfortunately too small, turns out i needed 39' not 36'. when i noticed i called right away and was told that i had 30 days for a refund or exchange. i went directly to their showroom to see what other vanities they had and the people that work there were very helpful, they helped me pick the perfect vanity and answered all my questions. i got my refund right away for the 36' and i am in love with my new vanity!
daves266
9/15/17
i recently bought few items for kitchen and i have to say i am satisfied... it`s been 2 years now and there thing is going well my faucet and kitchen sinks are in perfect condition so Thanks..
isaacz1
9/14/17
Really, the price for what they have, almost everything is way cheaper than other store like homedepot, I mean at the same level of quality...anyway, the LED mirror is so worth to go for it...way more cheaper than other place :) really shock me with the price, it's my 3rd time purchase there, hope them have more models in the future.
salmank12
9/6/17
Last Week i bought 2 free standing bathtubs for my house in MTL and i am super satisfied this company has brought new automation and new concept of retailling business infact to be honest there is no one in their competition in US or in Canada.
karined2
9/4/16
J'ai acheté une cuvette de toilette chez Decoraport et la qualité est pas mal, et le prix n'est pas cher, je voudrais en acheter encore une pour ma sœur qui est en train de faire la rénovation de salle de bain, je la recommande beaucoup.
liseh2
8/23/16
I purchased a mirror from decoraport in advance of redoing my bathroom. When I opened the box and was ready to install the mirror I found a defect in the mirror. I called the company and they sent me to customer service. After a few emails so that they understood the issue the are sending a replacement mirro. I sent the old mirror back so they could understand the defect and make corrections so it doesn't happen to someone else.
Their customer service is in a learning curve but the have very willing to please their customers. VERY GOOD BUSINESS STRATEGY!

Thanks for your question. MAP Test: ≥500g. Best Regards Decoraport

By Decoraport c., DecoraPort.ca Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DecoraPort.ca staff and other customers.

DecoraPort.ca?