Decora Port

Decora Port has a consumer rating of 4.14 stars from 59 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Decora Port also ranks 7th among Bathroom sites.

• I bought an LED mirror on Decoraport days ago, it came fast, very well packed, carefully wrapped, with no damage.
  • Great customer service via chat, email and telephone.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Decora Port?

“Positive experience and great prices”

jackie c.
9/23/18

Great customer service via chat, email and telephone. The quality and their prices are amazing. Was hesitant at first due to some of the negative comments below but after calls were returned and emails answered quickly and efficiently I felt confident to place an order. I would definitely recommend this company!

“Terrible customer service”

Diana D.
7/4/20

The tub arrived damaged - looked like it had been a store model, or else removed from someone's house already. They did give us a discount after we emailed them pictures of the damage. That was only the start of the problem, though. Plumbing parts from China did not fit standard Canadian fittings. Even the plumber was scratching his head. Once finally in, the tub leaked around the drain. Removing it, we saw that the gasket was totally ripped. We requested a new one - no action. We also noticed that the area around the drain was completely uneven - twice as thick on one side as the other. We emailed repeatedly and kept getting quick, ineffectual responses ("So sorry for your trouble."), then nothing but further emails asking us to send more pictures, more videos. Finally, months later, we got a new gasket and we fixed the uneven drain opening ourselves. No follow-up from the company, no inquiry as to whether our tub had finally stopped leaking. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

led mirror (8) great customer service (3)
berenicec6
June 28th, 2019
Last week I made an order here. I bought some stuff for my new bathroom. I got perfect goods. Thanks for your high-quality service.
celinea1
June 5th, 2015
I ordered a Chandelier in early April. During my search for this item, I came across Decoraport who were selling it at a competitive price. Order received very quickly. Although what I ordered came incomplete, the response to send the missing components was really good.Thank you and would highly recommend. Have used the site many times now.
jerryl66
October 23rd, 2017
just purchased a 55x36in led mirrorvery beautiful and bright,while the price is very good toocustomer service gave me a lot of help to choose the right mirror.thanks a lot
tracyf23
June 1st, 2015
Purchased one ceramic sink and just installed about 1 weeks ago, It is easy to clean, stays clean and has great water pressure. very satisfied with the product and the price I paid for it! I think you should try decoraport.
jennyb29
September 2nd, 2015
Decoraport is very convenient and easy to use. It is a great home improvement site. I have been a long time customer and will continue to be.
cindys52
June 1st, 2015
This site has free shipping and good deals. I got a really nice table cloth from it.
jackt49
September 2nd, 2015
I can usually find what I'm looking for at Decoraport and the prices are competitive. And excellent return and warranty policies!!!
captainl1
May 15th, 2015
First time I saw this toilet, i'm not sure whether it is the right one. Visiting their showroom helped me to chose the right one. So, if anyone who is hesitating, go to their showroom.
crystalk5
September 1st, 2015
I have used Decoraport online purchase many times and I have been pleased each time. And the local store staff is friendly and helpful.I enjoy shopping here, no matter online or at its store.
alisaw1
May 29th, 2015
Lower prices, high quality and excellent service at all times!
daveb98
May 29th, 2015
The product page lacks some details, but luckily customer service people are always very helpful.
galec9
June 2nd, 2015
They have a lot of bedding sets at unbeatable prices, but free shipping takes some time
vickys25
June 1st, 2015
I love shopping here and pick up in their showroom.

Thanks for your question. MAP Test: ≥500g. Best Regards Decoraport

By Decoraport c.,

this is a product of Decoraport. It is out of stock in the showroom now, but the stuff told me that about 3 or 4 days later, the new products will arrive at the showroom, so you can visite the showroom and buy this one. i like their toilets and basins, very good quality , hope i'm helpful

By anan z.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Decora Port staff and other customers.

Decoraport is an online home & garden specialty store with local showroom. We offer really high quality products, but at much lower prices.

Open 24/7 Unmanned Showroom! Scan and Pay with Your Smart Phone; Fast and Free Shipping in the Next Day; We Pick-up and Return Free.

decoraportc
Decoraport c.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Decora Port?

Have a question about Decora Port?