Decora Port

Decora Port has a consumer rating of 4.19 stars from 58 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Decora Port also ranks 6th among Bathroom sites.

• I bought an LED mirror on Decoraport days ago, it came fast, very well packed, carefully wrapped, with no damage.
  • Great customer service via chat, email and telephone.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Decora Port?

“Positive experience and great prices”

jackie c.
9/23/18

Great customer service via chat, email and telephone. The quality and their prices are amazing. Was hesitant at first due to some of the negative comments below but after calls were returned and emails answered quickly and efficiently I felt confident to place an order. I would definitely recommend this company!

“Terrible customer service”

Diana D.
7/4/20

The tub arrived damaged - looked like it had been a store model, or else removed from someone's house already. They did give us a discount after we emailed them pictures of the damage. That was only the start of the problem, though. Plumbing parts from China did not fit standard Canadian fittings. Even the plumber was scratching his head. Once finally in, the tub leaked around the drain. Removing it, we saw that the gasket was totally ripped. We requested a new one - no action. We also noticed that the area around the drain was completely uneven - twice as thick on one side as the other. We emailed repeatedly and kept getting quick, ineffectual responses ("So sorry for your trouble."), then nothing but further emails asking us to send more pictures, more videos. Finally, months later, we got a new gasket and we fixed the uneven drain opening ourselves. No follow-up from the company, no inquiry as to whether our tub had finally stopped leaking. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

led mirror (7) great customer service (3)
mj119
June 3rd, 2015
I love their free shipping policy but I wish there were more pictures of 3D print duvet cover set. I really want to see what the duvet cover looks like in a bedroom and more details.
bruces53
June 3rd, 2015
I've bought many things on this site before, because their prices are lower than others. This time I wanna buy a tub faucet, but there are only a few ones to choose. I suggest them to show more.

Thanks for your question. MAP Test: ≥500g. Best Regards Decoraport

By Decoraport c.,

this is a product of Decoraport. It is out of stock in the showroom now, but the stuff told me that about 3 or 4 days later, the new products will arrive at the showroom, so you can visite the showroom and buy this one. i like their toilets and basins, very good quality , hope i'm helpful

By anan z.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Decora Port staff and other customers.

Decoraport is an online home & garden specialty store with local showroom. We offer really high quality products, but at much lower prices.

Open 24/7 Unmanned Showroom! Scan and Pay with Your Smart Phone; Fast and Free Shipping in the Next Day; We Pick-up and Return Free.

decoraportc
Decoraport c.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Decora Port?

Have a question about Decora Port?