Review of DealeXtreme

Tel: (+86) 1353-0080-484
ppsupport@mail.dealextreme.com

faz
1/24/19

Very bad dealers. They do not send your parcel. They do not give your money back. My order never sent. My gift card expired and non refundable cause of their delay. But they said they refund my expired gift card. So I lost my money and nothing sent for me.

adamd154
11/3/18

Absolutely the worst. Finally received the phone after a month they first got the wrong phone did a return, then shipped said it was returned again due to lithium battery so they had to use a new shipper. Shippment finally arrived in the U.S. with a European charger and the phone did not have some of the more important features that were advertised NFC Google pay for one. Do not order from this place you will regret it.

indyj1
7/16/18

I have ordered only 2 items to try in May 2018. Today (17th of July) I still didn't received on of them... So I send a mail and they say that the package was return to them because of a problem with the address (Which is the exact same address than the other item that arrived without any problem).
Not only they never told me that they received the package back (After more than 2 months !!) but now I have to pay a shipment if I want the item, or I can be refound, but they will reduce the shipment cost (Which was supposed to be free originally).
This is the last time that I order from them. Very bad service and support...
Indy

abuomart
6/2/18

I bought 2 Batteries for DJI for 155$, but i got a fack tracking number, no courier for that tracking number, and now no one answer emails, no one on chatt.
The stuff also diappeared...

carlab81
5/15/18

I ordered goods from them 7 months ago and after several queries they only came back to me now. They said they cannot track my package and cannot return my money.

Please do not order from them. They only take your money!

non127
5/9/18

I've used DX for years without problems. The first time I had a problem with a missing part in a product, the company conduct became clear in these cases. Customer service was unresponsive, just stalling my request and asking for evidence of the missing part (how is that even possible?). I did not even request a refund or new shipment, but just the a compatible item to replace the missing part. The final touch was when they refused my product review. Now I understand why after months of availability this product does not have a single review (but a 5 five star rating!).

bulubenchip
5/7/18

never got my 185pounds phone! dont buy! go on ebay! l cant get my phone or a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diogenesm1
3/10/18

I bought an Android TV. The item i've received was defective. It switches off at every two/three minuts.
DX gives me three options: send it to USA, most of it at my expenses; have it fixed (no one can fix it nearby, where I live); or send a refund of approximately 30% of the value i've paid.
In other words, they send a defective item and the customer simply bears the loss.

barryb72
3/2/18

Mobile phone ordered in January, it shipped in 3 days and was in the UK 2 days later. According to the tracking anyway. It's been stuck at the UK Hub (allegedly) since early February. Sent email to courier : No response from the courier. Sent email to DX : No response from Dx. It's now March. Starting to wonder if iv'e lost my money. I doubt I will ever trust buying from China again. Extreme this site is : $#*!eExtreme : deal... not so much... And the worst part, they don't care, they just don't, or they'd fix it. They don't give a flying monkeys once they have your cash. Local culture i'm informed says "well done you for making some money today" even if you catastrophically let down your customers.

Tip for consumers: You'd be insane to trust them with your cash

jordanm69
2/28/18

I'd ordered some items over a month ago, and although the tracking says they shipped, I've never received them. I decided, Well, these are coming from China, so maybe I'll just wait. And in the meantime, I decided to order more of the same item, to have extras. This time around (not during my previous buy) I received a message saying that my card data needed some "further confirmation" before they could run it. They asked me (get this) for "Photo copies of both sides of my Credit Card and Driver's License". I don't know about you, but that just SCREAMS identify theft. Don't trust them, don't buy from them, they are not a real business, unless they are in the business of scamming the unwary for their identity. Be warned.

scottm275
2/24/18

I have order three items thus far through this company, it has been nearly three weeks, none of my customers have received anything they have ordered. According to my account, everything has been "full shipped" but customers are still not receiving products nearly three weeks later, and DealeXtreme is not responding to phone calls, questions, inquiries, or emails regarding the status of any of the items. I have decided to "cut my losses" and have cancelled my (new) account with these crooks. STAY AWAY!!!!

edg557
2/23/18

After 6 months of messaging to their support,they stopped answering. Opened a new ticket, now they say too much time passed to do anything about it. So I have no product, they keep my money.
Totally scam!

leonadok
2/21/18

I LOST MY MONEY BECAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED MY PRODUCT, IF YOU DONT WANT LOSE YOUR MONEY TOO I RECOMMEND YOU STAY WAY FROM THE DEALEXTREME THEY NEVER SEND YOUR PRODUCT

kevinb289
2/8/18

Poor craftsmanship. Solder came apart as soon as I took the module from the package. I will never use them again.

yassinec9
1/23/18

Poor service, I've been waiting for my package, for a month, before they tell me that it was returned to sender with no reason! I'm waiting for refund

alexeys18
1/20/18

Like everyone else here has said, their shipping is terrible. Only order if you are fine with your item ariving after half a year, or never at all.

bassiew
1/8/18

Last month I ordered an Oneplus 3 phone. The phone that I received contained more than 12,000 photo's and scanned documents. All Chinese family photos, and scanned document from Hong Kong persons.
So this was not a new phone, but a refurbished one.
I posted a negative review on dx.com, but this review was rejected by dx.com. This is the reason to write this review on sitejabber.

Tip for consumers: do not by mobile phones here

annelieb
1/3/18

I ordered an Antique bathroom tap/mixer YDL-F-0543 on 3/10/2017. I have had many conversations with the company telling me that it should be sorted out within one to two weeks. it is now the 3/1/2018 and i still do not have my tap or a refund. This is beyond a joke and very bad service. I will certainly NOT recommend this company to anyone. It would be very embarrassing. if this matter is not sorted out soon i am going to a complaints department

uwer1
12/27/17

I started a chat session to ask for a refund of the express delivery I paid for, but the company failed to deliver. My items were not shipped within 24 hours and only one of them with express delivery. The agent told me "no refund" and just left the conversation.

conniep50
12/22/17

I am very dissatisfied with deal extreme. I would advise anyone else to NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. I HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER A MONTH FOR FIVE PRODUCTS. FROM WHICH ONLY ONE WAS RECEIVED! DISGRUNTLED, WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN....EVER!!

aliced56
11/20/17

MY THIRD REPEATER ARRIVED TODAY, 22ND NOV, ORDERED AS I SAID ABOVE
IN SEPT BUT AT LEAST I HAVE IT NOW. BUT THE WAIT AND THE STRESS
WAS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND I STILL WILL NOT DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN.

eds216
11/11/17

What a bad store do never order!
Orders made money transferred but where are my orders.

stupid online store.

seanh88
10/16/17

I ordered a laser module from this website. It does not work and it arrived a week late. There is no way to contact customer service if you live in the U.S.

jacekh
9/25/17

I've just received my 'new' smartphone. But I'm far from being happy because it's a used phone. How do I know? Have you ever bought a new smartphone with preinstalled applications from Banco Posta or Mediolanum Banca? Have you ever had access to the Gmail account and SMS messages of the person living near or Gallipoli (Italy) in your smartphone sent from a factory? And I also have got access to WhatsApp and OneDrive accounts of the person. The lucky person can say 'thank you' to the shop and can be sure that I won't use the data I've received.

joshiec
8/19/17

Order #: 170619001034125314
21.06.2017 09:57:29 FullShipped All items have been shipped.
20.06.2017 06:32:57 Order Processing Order is being prepared for Shipment.
20.06.2017 06:32:40 GeneratingShipment Lock order for generating shipments
19.06.2017 17:07:12 Order Processing Order is being processed.
19.06.2017 17:07:12 Payment Confirmed Payment verified.
19.06.2017 17:06:19 Order Received Order has been created, awaiting payment.

Sorry for my english. I bought a package from dealextreme at 19.06.2017 17:06:19. after one month I ticket them about there is problem when I tracked the package RP436951879SG
Despatched to overseas (Country code: TM)
28/06/2017
nothing changed this status untill today. But they suggest me just wait two weeks, then again suggest me two more weeks, Later they promised me the solution I wont received the package untill 10 August. But they suggest me wait again one week at 10 August. and now they suggest me wait untill 24 august. And also they blocked to send ticket. I just want to full refund withouth returning shipping cost.

i have bought a lot of stuff from them, over several years. prices are sometimes amazing, and shipping is always free, usually by registered mail. but they are a retailer, not the manufacturer, so product quality, and availability, is out of their control. i tend to buy small gadgets from them, so if one or two are d.o.a., it's not a big deal, and i know that i won't pay the shipping back to hong kong for a refund on a $6 battery charger because it isn't worthwhile. my biggest frustration with them is when a product is "out of stock". to me, this means that it will ship as soon as they can get some more from the manufacturer. to them, it's another way of saying "discontinued", and usually, don't expect to see it again. i'm hooked on their amazing prices, like a decent watch, delivered, for less than what it costs to have just a watch battery replaced at a local store. or 2 rechargeable batteries, and a charger, for what one disposable camera battery would cost. yammv.

By s-j k.

My advice is call your credit card company or PayPal and report it as fraud. That's what I'm doing. I never received my goods either and lost $260. If you report it to your credit card company / PayPal they may be able to get your money back.

By Matt B.

Questions? Get answers from the DealeXtreme staff and other customers.

8 Photos for DealeXtreme