Review of DailySale

support@dailysale.com

judef7
Jude F.
5/17/19

Your whole site was very confusing and not very cooperative I was bounced back-and-forth between payment abilities and my order.

lesliej80
Leslie J.
5/17/19

It Was Simple Quick And A Really Great Deal I Will Definitely Come Back And Will Recommend To Friends

stephaniey15
Stephanie Y.
5/17/19

Great deals! Easy to read the reviews and gauge quality of the product. Will know if it lives up to the hype once it gets here.

dawnx1
Dawn X.
5/17/19

Each item has a description and specifications section so you have a reasonable idea of what you are getting. Most items have plenty of pictures, but not of everything you might want to see, such as, the inside of a bag or the head of an electric razor.

cathyj36
Cathy J.
5/17/19

groupon site refused to recognize my login and also did not email me a password reset. also, promo code was not available on daily sale.

jeffn108
jeff n.
5/17/19

I had already put in my pay pal info and the site tried to make me put in my cc info. I had to go back to get out of doing that.

pattyw39
Patty W.
5/17/19

There wasn’t an area to put in my discount when I was checking out. It is BD3 from Beradsdeals

janeth307
Janet H.
5/17/19

Everything went fine except for the place to type in "Code". It flew by so quickly! Then I saw there was another place on next page.

christopherp291
Christopher P.
5/16/19

First time shopping here. Found great deal. Hoping it is all that it advertised and not a scam. Time will tell.

rebeccal204
Rebecca L.
5/16/19

It was fast and easy, I love that with all of today’s technology it so easy for me to get confused

cathyb196
Cathy B.
5/16/19

The system was extremely slow and I had to repeat the transaction twice before it finally processed.

susanp338
Susan P.
5/16/19

Everything was already there for me so I could place the order I could not complete the other day Thank you!

amyw392
Amy W.
5/16/19

This was my first time visiting the site. I was able to find the item I was looking for at a GREAT price, and checkout was fast and easy.

guests143
Guest S.
5/16/19

bought this purse before loved it but the strap came unsown. did not use very often so was not pleased but loved the purse.

teresas326
Teresa S.
5/16/19

shopping was very easy i used the search for most of my items, did not like going back to the beginning each time i quick viewed an item

fayem27
Faye M.
5/16/19

Experience was good but you could make it a little better for using my points. It took forever to figure out how to use them.

jrk3
JR K.
5/16/19

Easy to find discount code bar. Unlike other websites it’s so hard to find where to put the coupon or discount code.

tommyp51
Tommy P.
5/16/19

Felt pressure that I was going to lose free shipping if I took too long. So, I wanted a cupl more items but didn’t get due to that pressure. Bad setup for u and customer.

amandao40
Amanda O.
5/16/19

I don’t want popups about winning $50 because I’m shopping on my phone, and they get annoying.

dorothyx8
Dorothy X.
5/16/19

This is the first time I have ordered from DailySale.com. It was easy to navigate and place an order.

williec41
Willie C.

Prices are great!
I wouldn’t have found these anywhere else this price. Trust me, Ive been looking.

harleyp18
Harley P.
5/16/19

I kept checking the fforgot password button and you kept saying u would send it to my e-mail You never did and I checked the spam folder too

brendaa125
Brenda A.
5/15/19

This is the second time I have placed an order. I have not received the first order yet but I just placed it last weekend.

guesty11
Guest Y.
5/15/19

Easy ordering. Ordered and received sheet set. Quick delivery and so elegant. Cant wait to order again...

lynns303
Lynn S.
5/15/19

Signed in to Amazon but Amazon Pay did not work. Could be Amazon. It asked me to close screen, return to Daily Sale but didn’t complete transaction

Noooooooooooo, read the 3 above listed reviews to answer this. Rule of thumb: if a site seems to be too good to be true, that's cause it is!!! BEWARE!!!

By Max O.

They do not want you to reach them by phone, and it takes at least a week before they respond to an email. Then they are very flippant and uncaring even though the problem is all their fault because of their poor customer service.

By Kate R.

Get in line with the other hundreds (probably thousands) of people how have been ripped off by this so called company. I wish I had the money to sue these thieves. I just can't understand how the BBB or other consumer protection agencies have not shut this company down.

By Leigh H.

They are a total scam and rip-off. Please do not do business with them. If your order is defective, you will be stuck with it. Customer Service........what a joke. Why even have a company phone number if they never answer it. Wish I had the money to sue these thieves. I'm now growing a plant in the air fryer they sent that never fried an ounce of food. Again, stay away from this company or you will be sorry.

By Leigh H.

I got the same notice " no orders Placed", but there was charges against my Credit card.

By Gary G.

May look good, but I doubt it's worth your time or $$$.

By Robert M.

I have discovered that they certainly do have a bad reputation. They have destroyed a happy Christmas for 6 little boys, and they not care!

By Kate R.

do not!! i just got a broken non refurbished piece of junk chromebook and no way to reach them

By j c.

Questions? Get answers from the DailySale staff and other customers.

8 Photos for DailySale