Review of DailySale

Tel: 833-324-5972
support@dailysale.com

jefferyh20
3/19/19

First warning bell is the fact that customers can't review the products they purchase from daily sale. It's possible their are some decent products available from them but for the most part they are selling substandard products from Asia that promise much more than they can deliver. If you get a defective product your customer service gives you a run around. They know you need to return the defective product to them and spend more money on shipping it back to them so they offer you a small refund and let you keep or dispose of the product.
I wanted a full refund and was fully prepared to pay to ship it back because i used Pay pal and they offer a full refund on return shipping when you use them to pay for your purchase. Customer service said they understood i wanted a full refund and would forward that to the home office for review. Ya, really bad customer service that only attempts to delay and get you to accept a partial refund.

carolt171
3/19/19

Wonderful !!! I've used compression socks for over 30 years. You have to be careful on the wording in purchasing through the mail. Rest assured Daily Sale compression sock fit like a glove. I use a 20-30 , but the 15-20 is a great fit. So go ahead and try them. They feel like a regular sock, but with a hug. Can't wait to get more colors and also will try a copper bunch. Will send in another review after a good month work out.

jacobr110
3/18/19

I don't ever see a company with so bad service
if you want to be smart please stay away from them,
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myrtled9
Myrtle D.
3/17/19

I have shopped daily sales before and very pleased. My last order was not complete daily sales substituted 3 bras I did not order. Very disappointed and disaffected substitute was inferior bras.

susanp258
Susan P.
3/17/19

The only thing I would like to see changed is when you click on an item and want to go back it's starts at the beginning again.

joank204
Joan K.
3/17/19

Have been using this site to buy things for friends, relatives, and myself. Have loved every product that I have bought and I bought a lot.

erikac68
Erika C.
3/17/19

The website was having some issues, I tried to pay like 4 times and once I click in the order button it was coming back with a white page. So I had to try again and again until I was able to do it.

gwendolyng10
Gwendolyn G.
3/17/19

It took me a LONG TIME to get to the check out. I was constantly returned to “Apply for Credit” over and over again.

caroleb114
Carole B.
3/17/19

thank you ---so easy and just what I wanted! my closet & drawers are going to be open house ready!

sylviag47
Sylvia G.
3/17/19

Great deals and lots of great choices to pick from. When I’m shopping for gifts this is the first place I go to.

danielr414
DANIEL R.
3/17/19

Dailysale.com is the best if you like good quality at a great price. Shopped here two days in a row.

gracem109
Grace M.
3/17/19

Shopping was easy, I only wish when I made my color selection I would have been informed that it was out of stock in that color so I could have saved a step and checkout would have been quicker.

guestu3
Guest U.
3/17/19

Love the stuff they show and the things we bought. For the price it is all worth it. Thanks dialySale.com

beverlyl92
Beverly L.
3/17/19

Love qvc their always making things easier for their shoppers and their personal are so sweet and helpful.

aliciac78
Alicia C.
3/16/19

If this has Contra and I actually get to play this after twenty five years, Thank You! I still remember the code*

suzanner73
Suzanne R.
3/16/19

Always offers products I need at lower prices than other merchants offering sales. LoVe their different ‘gadgets!’ Makes great gifts for friends or family!

cindyb471
Cindy B.
3/16/19

Love DailySales.com. It is easy to use and have bought items that are very nice for a reasonable price.

marybethu
marybeth U.
3/16/19

This is the first time I’ve ordered from you all have some good products I’ll let you know how things are when I get it thank you

kimithyh1
Kimithy H.
3/16/19

I left the page and when I returned, I could not locate my items? I had to type another order. When I tried to order the 4 flashlights, they were gone. That’s due to them being in my prior order

guestx4
Guest X.
3/16/19

Glad I came to site. Product i order i got 2 for the price of 1if i would have order it somewhere else

shawnah62
Shawna H.
3/16/19

Quick and easy. Great deal! I just found out about Daily Sale and ai have already recommended Daily Sale.com to a friend!

marshas80
Marsha S.
3/16/19

Good. I would like the site to return to the page I was looking at after adding an item to my cart rather than returning to the beginning

shelleyc48
Shelley C.
3/16/19

I love shopping with dailysale, great deals, coupons available and checking out is a breeze. Love It !!

pattyw48
Patty W.
3/16/19

I have purchased several items from Daily Sale and have been satisfied with everything except one item which was the large gold earrings. They were too large and I sensed the pair I received were not 14 carat. I love this site too much.

guesti7
Guest I.
3/16/19

The price is wrong. It was supposed to have been $7.00 I d believe and it cost $14 a per set! It would not allow the bde3 code! Will not order from here again!

Noooooooooooo, read the 3 above listed reviews to answer this. Rule of thumb: if a site seems to be too good to be true, that's cause it is!!! BEWARE!!!

By Max O.

They do not want you to reach them by phone, and it takes at least a week before they respond to an email. Then they are very flippant and uncaring even though the problem is all their fault because of their poor customer service.

By Kate R.

Get in line with the other hundreds (probably thousands) of people how have been ripped off by this so called company. I wish I had the money to sue these thieves. I just can't understand how the BBB or other consumer protection agencies have not shut this company down.

By Leigh H.

They are a total scam and rip-off. Please do not do business with them. If your order is defective, you will be stuck with it. Customer Service........what a joke. Why even have a company phone number if they never answer it. Wish I had the money to sue these thieves. I'm now growing a plant in the air fryer they sent that never fried an ounce of food. Again, stay away from this company or you will be sorry.

By Leigh H.

I got the same notice " no orders Placed", but there was charges against my Credit card.

By Gary G.

May look good, but I doubt it's worth your time or $$$.

By Robert M.

I have discovered that they certainly do have a bad reputation. They have destroyed a happy Christmas for 6 little boys, and they not care!

By Kate R.

do not!! i just got a broken non refurbished piece of junk chromebook and no way to reach them

By j c.

Questions? Get answers from the DailySale staff and other customers.

8 Photos for DailySale