Review of CruiseDirect

Tel: 1-888-407-2784
jmaguire@cruisedirect.com

marieh185
5/24/19

+ Immediate help on the chat. Helpful and nice agents.
+ Competative pricing
- That you have to fill out an e-mail address, when you just want to check a price

Have used CruiseDirect a couple of times, and will definitely do it again.

seyhana
5/17/19

i got all my questions answered thoroughly. this is our first cruise reservation and got great experience.

alexc448
5/10/19

Texted with Hans Vega on the site about how I couldn't make my cruise and he helped me every step of the way. Could not have asked for better customer support. This guy seriously deserves a raise for the amount of effort he put in to helping me out. 10/10

fahimak
5/9/19

Its is great and really the online chat is so great and they tell you every details that you need to know the staff are so patience and friendly and they answer all your questions in such a professional friendly way
Really thanks to them

pattyr72
5/9/19

Cruise Direct is the best value for your money. They are always there to answer questions.
Eugene Marc Henry was the best agent i have had the pleasure dealing with. Do not book with any other company or agent, you will be disappointed.

norm
5/7/19

Hans Vega is the best agent, hands down! Very knowledgeable, consistent, accurate,ethical, professional, and caring.

debbiec307
4/30/19

They answered all my questions and were right on it to correct the problem. I will definitely Boos with them again. Best prices too

andrews616
4/28/19

Received a very speedy and knowledgeable service from Hans when making my booking. Was offered alternatives which was helpful. This was done via the on-line chat facility and was just great! Thanks for your help Hans :-)

ronenw
4/14/19

i had very successful experience with the service i got from your company. i would like to mention mr. jose rodriguez for an excellent service... thank you very much

zoew30
4/12/19

This company purposely not notifying me for the final payment so my
reservation was cancelled. I then call the Cruise company and was told
the agent was never requested to reactivate my booking. Thats because
with they make more money by doing a new reservation and let you lose
the deposit. They do this on purpose and lied to the customer that the
reservaton is cancelled and cannot be reactivated. Stay away. Completely
illegit business to deal with.

Response from John M., CruiseDirect Representative
Zoe,
I am so sorry to hear that your booking was canceled! Our system sends out 2 automated emails and then an agent calls and emails the guest prior to a booking canceling due to nonpayment so I would like to review this and see what I can do to help you here. I can assure you we never want to lose a booking so we would not intentionally let a booking cancel. If you do lose your deposit, the cruise line is the one that keeps that money, so there is no motivation for us to try and trick you into losing money. Can you please reach out to me at mmartin@cruisedirect.com so I can find out what happened to your automated emails and try to work my magic to get the booking reinstated? I really want to get this resolved for you but I need more information to do so.
Cheers,
Meghan Martin
Cruise Concierge Manager
hyacinthaz
4/11/19

im very happy with the service of Vega Hanst he help me so good he find out my problem he was super helpful good job Hanst

robbiedana
4/4/19

Assistance from Jose Flores was top-notch. Very knowledgeable. Easy to chat with and resourceful... All my questions were answered clearly and precisely... I'm excited to sail with this Company..

rogerc190
4/1/19

Had a question regarding payment of my cruise. Hans Vega was there to assist. He was prompt, courteous and very helpful. I would recommend cruise direct to anyone booking a cruise.

kellyc380
3/27/19

Great customer service. Worked through a difficult booking without any problems. Knowledgeable and competent!! Great service. Glad we booked through cruise direct. Special thanks to Jose Flores. Great Job.

Tip for consumers: Cruise direct had great pricing and customer service. Chat was available at 11:00 est. Nice to know you can get someone when you need help.

igork56
3/26/19

This consultant can decide different problems. She is the only one of the team consisting of 5 people who decided to add an extra person to my cabin!

Thank you for HER!
ANA RAMIREZ - THE BEST

sreeramag
3/25/19

I highly recommend Cruise direct for superb service, Eugene is very helpful. I had booked a trip but had to add more guests in my group and got it done easily.

joannea64
3/23/19

Mark Henry was fantastic...He went out of his way to help me find what we wanted. He was polite, helpful, knowledgable and fun to talk to. Thank you

danielr415
3/21/19

Jeremae Doon was so helpful today with booking a honeymoon experience for my Fiance' and I. She had amazing communication on chat and over the phone. She also looked for the best rate and explained in specific detail all what we would get with our services!

Mahalo and Aloha from Hawaii!

Daniel

jofas
3/18/19

The consultant, Jose Flores, was very kind and gave us a lot of advice. There has been a lot of help.

alejandrob37
3/17/19

I have done many vacation reservations on-line, but this has been the best so far. I was hosted by Jeramae Doon and it has been such a delight to be advised and pampered as if we have been in touch for years. Took care of all details, had patience to resolve all my questions (many of them) and help me book my reservation in the most safe way. I loved the experience and I would recommend it to all.

Tip for consumers: Always us the on-line help, it provides the best advices to make the best decisions - your vacations are priceless

anups10
3/17/19

Thank you for going above and beyond! Enrique was so attentive and practical that he went out of his way to change our cruise even when RC system was down. He did as soon as it was back running and sent me a confirmation email with updated requests.
It was so easy to chat with CruiseDirect whenever I needed, they were always there!
Thank you guys and keep it up!

josephb449
3/17/19

This is our first booking of a Caribean Cruise and we made the reservation very easy with the help of the Chat function - Eugene Marc-Henry was a great help all the way and helped us find an even better room to a better price. There was a fast response to all our questions - now we are just looking forward to the cruise :-)

randyw129
3/13/19

The customer service rep was outstanding and very helpful. Mark went out of his way to help resolve my problem.

itzhakz
3/13/19

We had a problem to reach our MSC account for more than 10 days and we get a very good service and professional assistance from Eugene and we want to thank him for that.

brendaf148
3/11/19

ure, I'd be happy to!

I had a rough time trying to book a family cruise trip with other links. Cruise direct was extremely useful, even we had a little issue with the cruise line, Eugene Marc called me as he committed with me. He was so attentive, easy to work with, explained everything as well, understood my needs, and accommodated my party of 8 according with my requirements. I'm glad to contact Cruise Direct and their professional team.

Thank you Eugene Marc for all your help.

I got the best price from CD after shopping around but we warned I was told "no worries" your $100 on board credit will be waiting for you in your stateroom when you board. You don't get it when booking - which is why it's called an on board credit. However, when the promised credit failed to show up on our invoice or in any email from Cruise Direct I became suspicious I was being scammed again. I was shocked when I called to press CD for an email confirming our $100 credit. The agent asked if I'd completed the REDEMPTION FORM! THIS WAS THE FIRST MENTION OF ANY REQUIRED REDEMPTION FORM NEVER PROVIDED ME!!! DON'T BE DECEIVED INTO BELIEVING YOUR PROMISED ON BOARD CREDIT WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU BOARD UNLESS YOU HAVE THAT PROMISE IN WRITTING!!!

By Keith S.

CruiseDirect.com is an award winning agency that has served over a half million customers in the last 16 years. We are the most highly regarded cruise agency on the Internet with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and a 4.6/5 star rating from 6,500 customers in the past 2 years. Our passion is to help our customers find the perfect cruise at the best price. You can find more information about us at https://www.cruisedirect.com/about-us Book with us and I can promise you will not be disappointed. Cheers, Meghan Martin Client Services Manager

By John M., CruiseDirect Representative

Yes, cruisedirect books guests from all over the world.

By Lea N.

I've chatted with several different agents. However, how can you ever know if a photo and a name on a site are really true? :-))

By Marie H.

Questions? Get answers from the CruiseDirect staff and other customers.

5 Photos for CruiseDirect