Review of CruiseDirect

Tel: 1-888-407-2784
jmaguire@cruisedirect.com

zhanara
2/12/19

i want to say many many thanks to Jose Flores, he was very helpful and assisted me quickly and professional, it was easy to chat with him, i did some changes of some bookings and he was very patient, he tried always to help me and to understand, it is awesame to have such employee

pennyc89
2/12/19

Jose Flores, one of your reps was very helpful getting information on a cruise i was trying to research for next year as a gift for my husband. I am not good with researching the web and when i went into the chat he was able to look it all up and send me all the information he gathered for me and sent it via emaill to me promptly.

sumairk2
2/9/19

I loved the response and there sincerity towards helping customer to get the right thing they demand....
VINCENT VALDED was too patient to answer my silly questions...
Excellent sales and marketing guy..

bryanj67
2/9/19

UPDATE

I booked the cruise and the site says guaranteed low price. Well 2 days after my booking the price dropped by almost $200. I called back and they said because it's past 24 hours they can't honor it.

I booked a cruise with them 2 days ago. So far so good. They registered my on-board ship credit within a day. Their offers were slightly better than Expedia, Priceline, cruisecritic, etc. What I'm most impress so far is the customer service. It is so quick and friendly. I am dealing with Eugene Marc-Henry through on-line chat and he's very helpful. So far so good, I'll update after my cruise, hopefully 5 stars remain!

manana1
2/6/19

Eugine Bent is very helpful... so smooth easy to chat and understandable... if some ome cant understand you contact him he is a solution provider...

gloriaw78
1/31/19

Enrique was very polite and answered all my questions and reconfirmed for me to make sure the booking was set. The booking was smooth and hopeful the cruise will be too! Thank you!

michaeli88
1/28/19

Thanks for an excellent help and service for our first booking, Sam gave us a super service, and we are very greatfull.

dianem417
1/28/19

Eugene was an extremely attentive employee. He answered all of my questions in a timely fashion and made sure everything was booked exactly the way I wanted it. Thank you Eugene. I appreciate your work ethic.

fatimar8
1/12/19

Eugene Marc-Henry.. is a STAR ,, he was so professional and helpful,, he was capable of handling all my queries in a very professional manner

kamalat2
1/7/19

Eugene Marc Henry was veryhelpful and provided all details for my cruise booking. Outstanding employee

denisf33
1/7/19

Thanks for professionalism and hospitality. During 20 min Eugene assisted me with my trip and payment. Im your client for ever

rickm311
1/6/19

In trying to book a cruise, I was having difficulty securing the staterooms. I called and had the pleasure of speaking to Mr. Henry. What a terrific representative of the company. He worked with me for over an hour. Thank you for having him as an employee

peterf224
12/29/18

Eugene was helpful, cheerful and polite and assisted us with our questions regarding payment.

Cruise Direct is a great website for booking our cruises on... have done it a number of times already.

xinzhanj
12/29/18

Their price is very good. Some agent was not careful enough. The second time I made reservation was done online, trying to avoid another careless agent. But I made mistake. Agent Aaron Liwanagan was very nice and patient when helping me solving it.

abdullaha133
12/19/18

I booked for my honeymoon using CruiseDirect. Jeramae Doon, was very nice and very helpful assisting me in my booking. Her service was outstanding

Just Amazing!!

marcelam17
12/17/18

Jose Flores was very nice and patient with my questions... his response was very fast... also happy with his service :)

sumitk38
12/12/18

Enrique bravo you are a real co-operating and helpful gentlemen , Will always prefer booking my cruise vacation through you . Thanks once again

rosemaryb56
12/10/18

I have always had very good experiences with CruiseDirect. I'm a frequent cruise passenger and using them has always been a pleasant experience. Sebastian is fantastic! Recommended!

victorm169
12/8/18

I was having a minor problem with my reservation and was unable to resolve it w/ the booking agent on the phone until I was connected to Enrique Bravo, a supervisor at cruise Direct who did not hesitate to resolve the problem

harekahst
12/6/18

They were very patient with me and searched for the best deals for me especially given the time frame I wanted and the short notice. Great staff.

viacheslavz
12/5/18

н профессионал в своем деле, зарплату таким специалистам нужно увеличиватьо , Eugene Marc-Henry ьсетитрбо,я сетчауоп н то-отч сав у илсе

crisb15
12/5/18

I had problems with a reservation on a NCL cruise. The reservation was booked, paid in full , confirmed... and it was non existent in NCL web page! After some help also from other Customer Service in CD today Jorge Rodriguez took all the time to find the porblem and then bring a solution. He resolved the non existent reservation situation directly with NCL in my behalh. And, presto! now I see the reservation finaly!! THANK YOU SO MUCH to Jorge to the previous CS agents in CD. You have a loyal customer for ever. This is what customer need SOLUTIONS. Thanks again.

pyperm
12/1/18

I had a lot of questions about the cabins i booked and was also pretty clueless. He helped me while remaining calm and patient. thank you!~

abdullahm21
12/1/18

They truly care about their customers and chose and the best customer assistants.
Quick reply to customers.
Very cooperative and kind to people.

nikitay5
11/30/18

I've been on 2 cruises booked with CruiseDirect, the experience had been superb both time!
Impeccable ships with plenty of food and entertainment, beautiful cities...
But the best part must be the CruiseDirect customer support, they are extremely fast and professional!

Hey Teresa! We have 5 and 7 night sailings available for November 2019. You can view sailings leaving from New Orleans using the link below. If you need help or have questions let us know! You can call us at 888-407-2784 or use our live chat. https://www.cruisedirect.com/departure-port/new-orleans

By John M., CruiseDirect Representative

CruiseDirect.com is an award winning agency that has served over a half million customers in the last 16 years. We are the most highly regarded cruise agency on the Internet with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and a 4.6/5 star rating from 6,500 customers in the past 2 years. Our passion is to help our customers find the perfect cruise at the best price. You can find more information about us at https://www.cruisedirect.com/about-us Book with us and I can promise you will not be disappointed. Cheers, Meghan Martin Client Services Manager

By John M., CruiseDirect Representative

Yes, cruisedirect books guests from all over the world.

By Lea N.

Questions? Get answers from the CruiseDirect staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CruiseDirect