Review of TUI UK

TUI UK reviews

Suggest Category

kirka20
8/8/19

https://www.yell.com/biz/tui-holiday-store-aberdeen-3641651/...I should have liked to have copied the text which TUI, (British, not as yet German parent company) HQ, Luton had taken down by (YELL), Trip Advisor, (Trust Pilot) BUT which was the last I looked still live on Google notably Google.io, Business Reviews still live but alas cannot presently relocate BUT however, should I do so & think on, I should if I can edit & re-post the link here in (for which I should thank SiteJabber, other review sites bar exemplary Googles notably .io, don't permit to do so) for which I can only only apologise to those reading this. Furthermore I should liked to have attached the photographs from www.BBC/RipOffBritain/Holidays but lamentably am only permitted to upload <5Mb, so am as yet unsure if even the photograph I had taken of self demonstrating outwith their shop should accompany this review, but that will depend if unlike ethical Google's reviews SiteJabber shouldn't like the aforementioned remove this as have the aforementioned syndicated fraudsters whom are beholden to their corporate sponsors & advertisers, 'He who pays the piper calls the tune.' Old British Proverb...'Not my circus, not my (brass necked) monkeys.' Old Polish Proverb...'(because as in a court of 'justice') When money talks, truth is silenced.' Old Russian Proverb, (just ask Julian ASSANGE etc)...please email me *****@gmail.com where upon given the difficulty I've had relocating the original draft I will if I can relocate the photograph of self demonstrating about the aforementioned & broadcast too...maybe even the media link pertaining to my aquital about as such...innocrnts should not have to swim against a tsunami!
You may like disreputable aforementioned business reviewets telephone for clarity *******732 but please note I do not & will not accept calls from numbers that should not be witheld).
Thank you for takong the time, trouble, effort to peruse ae such, but state sanctioned criminals make life incredulously difficult. (Notably for those with mental health issues. Particularly Autistics).

tonyk27
12/5/17

Tried contacting them with a business request and got absolutely no assistance with the form of customer service. Worse yet, I mentioned we were looking to book a group cruise for over £5,600 and without the information we requested it won't be possible. Their unprofessional response was: "... No problem. We wish you all the best...^Brenda"

I wonder if "Brenda" & the previous agent "Terry" realize that without customers booking cruises they'll be out of a job. Hopefully TUI management could train their staff better because they've lost good repeat business!

Questions? Get answers from the TUI UK staff and other customers.

TUI UK?