Review of CreamiiCandy

Tel: 0123456789
marshmallowchubchub@hotmail.com

hannahd59
1/25/19

I am truly dissiponted in creamiicandy.com
A few months ago I paid 100 for a pack of squishies, in the web site photos it showed massive squishies, and it was litterally my dream to get some of those squishies to add on to my collection. I was even going to start a YouTube channel for those squishies! So I ordered them with all my money that I had. I was just SO EXCITED to receive that package, a few weeks later I got that package. I was wondering why the package was literally the sise of a wallet, so I excitedly oppend it, unfortunately when I opend the package there were all Christmas leftovers and TINY!!! I am just still SO upset about all of this. So the next day I wrote a review on sitejabber.com a few days later I resived a email from a representative of creamii candy saying they would give me a 30 dollar coupon, so I was becoming happy. So I wated a few days, but still no coupon or email. Now here I am a few months later whith no coupon. I was so so sad and still am that I gave my money to this rip off web site!

Response from Katee P., CreamiiCandy Representative
The title said ships end of December for the item you ordered . We can issue you a $30 aud coupon caused for the disappointment .
judyl213
1/17/19

creamiicandyhelp@gmail.com now has great service and they were quick to reply to my emails and give me the shipping. My kids loved their squishies for Christmas I had to order more. REALLY good licensed squishies.

olivial73
12/11/18

The package took 5 days for shipping, but considering I'm within Australia it is normal. If you are international, you have to pay over $80 for free shipping, but Australia pays $50. It also takes much longer for international orders to arrive, it takes around 2-4 weeks or even longer. My package came without any damages and also came with two extras. The extras was a charm and a mini bun squishy. The only downside was that, they said that if I ordered over $50 I would get free shipping. (Not sure for international orders) unfortunately, I didn't receive a tracking number so I was impatiently waiting without knowing where my package is at. Overall, Creamiicandy is a great company that you should order at.

maryl591
7/19/18

I ordered 4 poli macarons, they are so cute. They are so slow rising, and smells like cream. Thank you creamiicandy!

chic13
7/17/18

I got a creamiicandy package and it came in 2 weeks and all the squishys I got were amazing. But I saw the Puni Maru popsicle, I ordered a series 1 dragon popsicle but I got the series 2 frog popsicle. It's ok but overall I really like creamiicandy and I have been ordering from them for a long time and they are super worth it.

samrag
7/14/18

Everytime I order from creamiicandy, there is something off with the order. More than half of the squishies from them have come defected, the packaging looks damaged and has clearly been opened. I don't have this issue with any other site. One squishy I received had dust stuck to it and had clearly been taken from the packaging, two swuishies arrived really defected and another the packaging was scrunched up and hanging open (ibloom)
Feels like im buying a second hand swuishy from a discount site. And the attitude of the owner towards customers is disgusting. Going to make a point to avoid this site, Id rather pay more elsewhere and get a squishy in new condition, loke i paid for.

irenem100
5/26/18

I ordered meny times. And I so happy , the squishes are incredible and de service is faster. I'm from Spain and I order again son . I recomain it.

janei7
5/8/18

Fast delivery!
I Will defintly order here again.
I can recommend buying from creamiicandy
My squishy is very good.

courtneyc84
5/5/18

My package still hasn't come and I'm so disappointed, what a letdown for my daughters birthday. I ordered 100 dollars worth of squishies, the tracking number isnt working either.

sashaj13
4/14/18

Loves to threaten customers. Joel Wu is nasty and passive agressive. No tracking or update on order. Gives fake tracking and takes advantage of kids.

amya147
4/7/18

Best package that Ive ever received! The purchased items came in perfect condition and I even got an extra! I loved it so much thank you so very much creamiicandy!

lisaw334
4/4/18

This was the third time that I ordered from their website. The first time I ordered from them, it took a while, but the 2nd and 3rd times my package arrived within 2 weeks (from Australia to Canada). I used a 30% off promo code and also received free shipping on my order.

I was very happy with my order, which included some of the new Yummiibear squishies and some from Bunny's Cafe. All of the squishies were high quality, licensed squishies with packaging. CreamiiCandy is one of my favourite stores to buy squishies from, so I will definitely be buying from them again!

karenk179
1/29/18

Site has a great variety of the best brands! Shipping is fast considering how far its traveling. Great quality at great prices

lidiaz2
12/31/17

I ordered an item , they sent the wrong one and when I tried to contact them , they never answered my emails. It was very interesting, because when they had to contact me before to verify my credit card details, they answered that email, but didnt bother answering at all when I said that they sent the wrong item. Apauling service! Not trustworthy at all!

andreap101
11/13/17

I was satisfied with the total process, quality and shipping time. I have made several orders and will definitely be ordering again from this company.

anaz16
10/21/17

I have seen your squishy and there amazing please I would like a review so I can do a squishy review package on camera for my next video.

brookep15
10/12/17

I thought that the package would take ages to get to my house but took less than 5 business days! I love creamiicandy!

megn2
10/9/17

My package only took five buisness days and all of the squishies were in amazing condition and i also recieved a very cute creamiicandy extra

deano19
10/3/17

Not sure how many times I have ordered from Creamiicandy (many) but they are quick to mail my order, accurate, and they even used to have a promotion where you would write "rare" in the notes and they literally sent you a completely freefree, and RARE squishy! They have awesome promotions like this and discounts for repeat customers! Very professional from my experiences!

anht10
10/2/17

I have many ordered squishies from creamiicandy. And Im simply satisfied with all the items. Every single thing is in perfect condition and I really appreciate the extra as well. Creamiicandy had never disappointed me once <3

nataliec51
9/30/17

I ordered my first squishes from here and I am beyond impressed with how fast the delivery came and how amazing the products were. Everything was so soft. I ordered the common starter pack and am going to buy another soon! I absolutely loved what I received and hope the next bag is equally as great!

lisaa194
9/26/17

The shipping was pricey but I got over that and I live in Australia and I can to me within 2-3 day and so I don't need to wait there website is so easy to use and order for so I can be done and go do order think I really need to get to IT IS amazing and I can't wait to Oder for them again they might go to website

Tip for consumers: I know you need to make money but shipping does cost a bit but I still love them

milap3
9/25/17

How do you get the gift?
Your site works really well and OMG the squishies are so cool. I even got my 10 year old brother and 2 year old brother into the,. Actually my mum to and not to mention all my friends.

Tip for consumers: Nothing, it's well made and easy to use.

sophieb47
9/23/17

It came sooooo fast, best quality squshies your get everything u ask for and more is really good prices and there so side and squishy BEST SQUSHIES EVER

daisyl24
9/21/17

I can not live without creamiicandy! The products are so amazing!!! The best online squishy shop I have ever met!

A: they don't scam but sometimes if your order went wrong they won't reply

By kawaii l.

Hey, I have the same problem with you the tracking says its here but it's not. sometimes the tracking it's not that specific so don't worry. It takes 2 months and a week for my package to come. You don't have to go to the post office, because if they have it then they will deliver it to your house right away. A lot of people told me to go to the post office and I did I told the lady that do they have my package but they don't than few days later the package came. So don't worry about it, it will come

By Rowan B.

Can you look up my order please? #56198 Shipped March 4th 2017

By Amanda N.

So we just have to go to the post office? Can we also call them?

By Sallier S.

They ship everywhere :)

By Kawaii L.

In my opinion it is not safe to buy from, it's a rip off That's just my opinion.

By Hannah D.

You can pay with any currency :) They ship internationally as well.

By Kawaii L.

Sadly creamiicandy doesn't give out to review packages unless you have been contacted or you are quite known in the squishy world :)

By Kawaii L.

Sadly creamiicandy doesn't give out review packages to random people. I recommend making a youtube channel and try to get a couple of subscribers to get noticed.

By Kawaii L.

usually 2 days to a week :)

By Kawaii L.
Questions? Get answers from the CreamiiCandy staff and other customers.

CreamiiCandy?