Review of Nuts.com

Nuts.com reviews

Tel: 800-558-6887

philc119
3/1/19

Received my order today, including allegedly light roasted Kenyan whole bean and Brazil
nuts. The Kenyan is not light roasted, assuming it is Kenyan, but rather black
and oily. Delicate coffees like Kenyan and Tanzanian are ruined when
over roasted. It tastes like crap and doesn't smell good either. I want a
refund on the coffee. Tried it twice and got sick both times. They may have a disgruntled employee filling their orders. If they shipped what they advertised and what I
ordered, I would have been a customer for life.

mariah138
2/20/19

I was given as a gift chocolate covered walnuts. A huge bag GREEN BAG AND IT IS FROM NUTS.COM IT IS ON THE BAG AND ALL OVER THE BOX I RECEIVED. The sender told me they were purchased from Nuts.com. It was a gift sent to me. It was big balls of chocolate no walnuts except for chips that you could not even taste. Say what it is tiny chips of a few walnuts inside a ball of chocolate. Don't scam people into thinking they are purchasing chocolate covered Walnuts. Horrible company and the reviews mostly are probably friends and family scam reviews because I COULD NOT LEAVE A REVIEW.

cesarp32
12/3/18

I have never heard about the nuts.com side when i saw just try to buy and get the product on time so its best nuts in taste yes there is few delivery issue but the nuts are in the super cool so its my recommendation that please go ahead with this

ollieh29
11/8/18

I can't believe it! The site is nuts.com and they more than just nuts! That is absolute awesomeness! Seriously though, I love chewing on nuts and other snack foods and the service here is top notch and I will continue feeding my nut craze from here.

barbarag276
10/18/18

I ordered raw pistachios without the shell and within a few days the package was delivered. The nuts tasted great! I tried this site because my mom uses them without any hassle or complaint when she had an issue with a product. I'm impressed with them. They have a great variety of products and I will continue to use them until such time that I have multiple bad experiences with them.

delbertm18
10/12/18

We received a contaminated products which we became ill from. Contacted nut.com and they acted like idiots. Treated the whole affair like some grade school child -completely cavalier for a serious event that has two state Health Department investing the product. It was a chocolate mix from a company in PA contaminated with bacteria from which we go sick. Nut.com stated, CS, that they would get their food safety people involved -they have NO food safety people. Part of their problem is that they use bins and fill packages from the bins which result in really cramped, damaged, broken, squashed product - The product was tested and found to be contaminated. Since nut.com behaved like happy idiots we just will no longer order from them and await the state agency results. Go somewhere else to buy and be safe- your health is too important to be treated so lightly by Nut.com

chloer20
9/20/18

Love the selection of nuts on the site. I buy them frequently for my boyfriend and the quality was always great.I would order more!

michealb32
4/12/18

granola mostly rolled oats. sickly sweet and very little fruit and nuts . the product source is also deceptive

Tip for consumers: there are better suppliers with out all the nutty gibberish

laurieo12
1/11/18

The best nuts around, fast and friendly service, I buy for my parrots and came back for myself, Love the selections!

msg17
12/12/17

Literally, this company could be my personal secret that I would not want to share with anyone because supply and demand might well price me out of their market but the company deserves great reviews. The product is always overnighted to me (I live fairly close) and they always follow up with emails requesting product reviews which shows that they genuinely care about customer satisfaction. Moreover, and most importantly, their product is amazingly high quality. I always order organic nuts and dried fruit from them and each time I am simply in another space of bliss while consuming them because they are so solidly enjoyable. I have ordered the organic salted cashews, organic mango, Turkish figs (a piece of heaven), and the trail mix (with dried organic pineapple!!) Theirs is the best trail mix I have ever enjoyed. I just have one raised eyebrow about this company : who can get organic mango to look so beautiful without some artificial preservative? I have yet to ask them. I want to stay blissful but there has to be a catch.

cb230
9/22/17

I love this site. Professional all around. Well designed, fun website, great shipping and service -- but best of all, the Dark Chocolate Almond Bark is simply the best in the world.

garym173
8/22/17

My order was delivered great on time and fresh,most of all it was 102.3 outside with the humidity and my chocolate and buckeye's and dark chocolate peanut butter cups was fresh and yummy. Not melted nor a dent. I was so over whelming with the quality and service. I am on board with this new upcoming company going straight to the top. I could have never got chocolate here from Hershey chocolate. Thanks for your great product and service. Nut.com #Rocks #The BOSS.

heatherb132
8/21/17

It is my pleasure to share my discovery of a fantastic business that offers an enormous variety of raw and roasted nuts and dried fruits. I was amazed by the flavors and textures of raw macadamia and Brazil nuts. This is the source for everything delicious and healthy.

maryh62
4/10/17

I have placed several orders both for myself and for gifts. I love their roasted salted pecans. Also love their bridge mix and fudge for snacking, and walnuts for baking. My sister loves their organic trail mix and their Chia seeds. My only disappointment has been the Jordan almonds which seemed too hard. I always order volume sufficient to get free shipping.

miguelr22
2/14/17

They sell horrible products. Sometimes stale. I have even received open product and bit product. Will never order or buy from stands again.

gulzara1
1/3/17

H!

I have just read Customer reviews who purchased from Nuts.com, Most of the complaint about poor Customer Services and Shipment at wrong addresses. Never ship new products against rotten Nuts or misplaced Shipment... I have selected variety of Herbs and Seeds from Nuts.com, But I am Confused after read these Reviews Although Their Company profile is Commendable and impressive. One customer called them Clown after a Bad experience Shopping. What should I do?

msc6
8/21/16

These elegant looking almonds are so hard, they knocked a filling out of one of my teeth.

markp143
6/22/16

I BOUGHT FRUIT SLICES ASSORTED GOT THE SMALL ONES LARGER ONES TASTES BETTER THEN THE ASSORTED ONE SUGER TASTES

lakeworthfredf
2/28/16

The good.. nice packaging and yes even though you pay for it, good delivery service The bad the product is just not good. I have ordered quite a few times. I love nuts and keep hoping it will improve. But it just gets worse. The nuts are often soggy and nasty and sometimes over cooked and dry and crumble, the product is never the same, sometimes way to much salt sometimes almost no salt. Still have never had a really good bag. The web site is truly hard to use and does not allow you to go back to the section you are in thus you must start back at the beginning each search. The ugly.. the people.. call in with a problem and they are plain nasty. Then they do you a real big favor and add a credit for the product to your account. Well a five dollar credit that is only good if I order again and pay the fourteen dollar shipping charge. Get the point there guaranty is useless. I have tried and tried and hoped but I now know I must shop elsewhere. BE WARE THERE WEB SITE IS FIXED AND ONLY GOOD REVIEWS ARE ALLOWED

miker161
12/22/15

That say 100% costumer satisfaction well don't be live that. They delivered my order that was a Christmas present for my elderly dad and they refused to make it right and told me oh well. Do yourself a favor find your gifts and snacks elsewhere.

joand17
12/7/15

They will not fulfill the $15 incentive after I spent over $60 (needed to spend$50). Their system kept dropping items and shutting down the order page thus loosing the link which awarded the incentive. Two days After order was delivered I realized I had not been given the incentive. Called the customer service number and rep said I had not checked the box and I was ineligible to get the incentive. Later called back and 2nd service rep said they would award me another incentive for my next order. Wrote to customer service and the reply was the same thing Buy another 50 dollars and you can have the incentive Did not acknowledge that their website was rigged to make the customer loose the incentive by shutting down the order page periodically. How cheap can you get? Bet their organic items are not organic.! Crooks!

erfvinc
11/1/15

I ordered products for these clowns and had to pay for the return shipment. Today I was reading the reviews and I wonder how many of the people writing these glowing reviews work for nuts .com, probably all. They all talk about the nice sales people and the great shipping. Try returning a product and you will change your mind.

melissas73
10/12/15

I bought my first online order last week and I could not be more pleased. I got everything exactly when they said I would receive it. Their communication was great and the products I ordered tasted great! I will be ordering again soon. Melissa from North Carolina

jillq
8/9/15

Daughter ate raw almond that she said was like eating a bleach tablet. Burned her mouth and throat for extended period of time. All nuts.com will say is this is normal???????????!!!!!!! Will not be buying from them again.

peggym11
6/4/15

This company has the best products around!!! I get the Jumbo Raw Peanuts in the shell for my furry friends who are now my outdoor pets, and because I'm across the country in WA state I sometimes run out before my shipment arrives and I have to go to the feed store to get some to tide me over...My little critters do not like these nearly as much. They leave these peanuts pretty much as compared to always having to replenish several times a day!

Have had the candy and the dried fruit really incredible!!! Use to go to Trader Joe's for dried fruit and now just Nuts.com ! Their customer service is superb!!!

I'm proud to be part of the nut family!

Questions? Get answers from the Nuts.com staff and other customers.

Nuts.com?