CrazySales.com.au reviews

Tel: +61-39-5480779
info@crazysales.com.au

dons156
2/19/18

Please take every word of this statement about ''Crazy Sales''.com.au very seriously.
As a fellow human being, i dont want you to go thru what i have just been thru and i dont want u to lose the time and the money that i have just lost. Thanks to ''Crazy Sales''.com.au, we spent nearly 2 hours mucking around - to lose just over $400!
lll briefly mention at this point, that this is a Scam and after a small amount of research, its clear that theres others that have gone thru the same thing.
What they do is, they charge u twice - and then make it impossible for u to receive the overpayment back.
For just over $400 worth of items, they charged my elderly mums card twice -on purpose- and now we cant get that $400 back. They tell us that they will send out another $400 of the same items (that she obviously doesnt need and really cant afford to waste money on) and that ''theres nothing i can do about it'' - that the order is final - even tho its Not one we made or agreed to!
This disaster will cost in more ways than 1, as this was all been done thru my elderly mothers credit card.
It took us so long to convince mum that using it online was 'safe as houses these days', but ''Crazy Sales''.com.au have managed to open up the uncertainty of making online payments once again and really everybody needs to be on alert.
lve contacted 'd.o.c.e.p' and they will begin proceedings from here, but i would like to reiterate:
-Stay away from ''Crazy Sales''.com.au, just go to the next best thing, theres plenty of companies doing the right thing out there!
-''Crazy Sales''.com.au products are really NOT the best anyway. We had to fully re-strengthen some animal products we bought, because our very small 15 y.o jack russell terrier (a very small dog) was causing a couple of the products to bend and possibly fail, very disapointing to say the least.
ld guess, by the time ur reading this (its 09 feb 2018 atm) i would be very confident that a lot of the $400 worth of products we purchased from them is no longer working, or isnt safe to use.
Please - Dont give these Scammers ur time and hard earned money - people deserve better!

crashr
12/6/17

I bought a fridge from these idiots only to send them an email a week later asking where the item was and they tell me it got damaged in transport.(Bull$#*!) that was a flash sale for $157.
After that, I went all out and bought a $500 fridge. When it got here I followed the instructions and waited 12 hours to plug it in and then nothing. 24 hours on the power and not even a bit cold.
Now they tell me it was a supplier and I have to wait for them to send me a label to send it back then if I am lucky I might see my Item in 8 weeks.
Do yourself a favor. DO NOT ever buy from these idiots. when they want your money all good but when comes to fixing problems they don't care.

colleenc47
12/21/16

I love the airfryer I bought for myself. so I wanted to give one to my son and wife, and what a great bargain I got in Crazy sales 24hr sale.

ricks78
12/28/15

They have a pretty old clunky site but there on time with no dramas so far. Just need a tracking service, my items were just left at the door, as I didn't know when they would come, but it was quick so keep your eyes peeled for your order. 8/10

Tip for consumers: They even give real answers to your questions no scripted phone sex answers like some places do. I was happy all 3 times I have dealt with these folks. Cheers

pennyd4
10/20/15

We have purchased 3 items on different occasions and have been very pleased with each one. The delivery was fast and the items were as described and much cheaper than we had found elsewhere.

lesleyk2
9/7/15

plenty of items at good prices have a system that gives you points for every thing you buy that can be used when you place your next order

Questions? Get answers from the CrazySales.com.au staff and other customers.

CrazySales.com.au?