CookStore

CookStore has a consumer rating of 3.36 stars from 184 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CookStore also ranks 1st among Cookware sites. The most common issues with CookStore are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

• Delivery times are not amazon like (1-3 days), more like 7 to 10 days.

• Customer service either doesn't reply or outright lies, claiming some variant of today or tomorrow for sure.
  • 5 notified of out of stock item, substituted same day.
How would you rate CookStore?

“Cuisinart Dutch Oven”

Frank F.
1/30/20

The product arrived in good order and as scheduled. Very happy with the purchase price and product itself. I've used it several times since and there is no question as to it's quality & durability. It's heavy as an anchor and very well coated on the inside so for either stove top or oven it's perfect for baking artisan bread, pot roasts, stews and even Mac & Cheese and a whole lot more.

“Such terrible experience”

Jp C.
5/25/20

Do not buy from this company! Service is appalling. I passed an order over a month ago. Received almost no information about delivery dates. Today, after more than 30 days of waiting, I just received an email saying that my order was cancelled and that i would be refunded. I ordered over 2000 dollars and had many items ordered. How can such a poor service company still be in business? Please do not order anything from this company without delivery dates.

customer service (32) item (63) order (112) 2 weeks (10) product (51) 10 days (6) 9 business days (4) 2 days (5) canadian company (4) this company (25) great service (7) 5 times (3)
frankf432
January 30th, 2020

Tip for consumers: View the product review on Test Kitchen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDfNwXXESiU). It is rated comparable to the most expensive Dutch Oven on the market.

sadafm5
May 12th, 2020
Over all great experience with cook store. The only thing we don't have detail about "processing". I had to contact twice cook store but was fun because a representative answered within 24hours so that pay for the wait. Great experience. I will definitely recommande CookStore. Thank you. Oh yeh, the quality of the product are amazing, I will continue ordering kitchen stuff.

Tip for consumers: QUALITY, this is what cook store has. Cheap price or higher does not matter with cook store. My dough cutter was 4.00 CAD. It is working great, quality product.

jn227
April 15th, 2020
I ordered an item and was promised a follow up email with a shipping date and tracking number. I waited a week and no email. I contacted customer service and did not receive a satisfactory answer. I requested a refund to my credit card and they did not reply. Something very, very wrong with the Cookstore! Making matters worse is you cannot contact them by telephone.
elizabethk549
March 14th, 2020
Received an amazing product after reading about it on Cook website. Their information was well presented and accurate. The order process was user friendly and correspondence sent included everything needed. Delivery was exceptionally fast--delivered ahead of expected date. The product was well protected during shipping. Excellent service and would highly recommend ordering from this company.
jpc14
tezh2
April 1st, 2020
Charged $35 return fee to ship a $100 item. Terrible. Why would I buy from you again...oh right...I won't.
jeanphilippeb2
January 29th, 2020
After reading all the bad reviews I had low hopes of receiving my items quickly so after a couple days I wrote to the help desk to see what's the hold up and they told me they were waiting for only one of my item before they could send my shipment.
They asked me if I want to have the item removed from my order and have the shipment sent right away and I accepted.
I received the package about 2 days later.
Overall I'm pleased with the customer service and how they dealt with the situation. I think they should contact the customer if they have any delays though or update their site so the items doesn't show ''In stock & Ready to Ship'' so it removes any confusion.
janw266
April 23rd, 2020
This was our first time ordering from your company and I have to say once things were shipped they arrived pretty quickly. My only issue (and it's a small one) is there was a hold up with regards to one item not being available and no one notified me until I asked whether or not my order had been shipped. Perhaps a quick email letting the customer know an item is on back order or delayed would be beneficial. Otherwise great service and delivery. Will order again. Stay safe and healthy.
deang95
April 27th, 2020
Great Product..well it's Wolf, so can't go wrong there! However, Fantastic Service at the Cook Store!! ...This company is very easy to deal with, and have a really great selection of equipment for the novice cook, right through to full restaurant grade equipment..very impressed...I will be back and will certainly tell my friends, and fellow chefs!!!
loria200
May 13th, 2020
I placed an order in March and still to date have not received my product. When contacting their customer service, they just give the same robotic response that they are waiting for my products to arrive and once they do, they will ship it to me as soon as possible...it's a joke. I have now asked for a refund. Lets see how long this takes...do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.
janh285
May 13th, 2020
All of the products were just as described. Took a little longer than I thought it would to arrive, but that is likely do to the virus and issues related to it. Quality of products looks great.
markm1887
January 28th, 2020
Service was outstanding. I'm not sure what happened but the item I originally ordered could not be fulfilled in a reasonable amount of time. When I inquired on the status, they did their best to ensure I was satisfied by offering a comparable knife sharpener but they paid the price difference. Replacement item was shipped and received quickly. I appreciate the effort to turn a potentially bad situation into a good one. I'm very happy! Thank you.
ricardos134
April 21st, 2020
I placed an order on March 31, 2020 for a KitchenAid mixer. It's already April 21, 2020, and I haven't received a tracking number or any update on my order. The support team always comes back with the same cookie-cutter answer saying they can't help. I asked for a refund and they keep ignoring me, they basically stole my money. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS, this store is a scam. I'd give 0 stars if I could.
tanyac150
May 25th, 2020
I purchased WOLL pan few years ago in Germany and wanted to get another bigger pan. After many Days of research I came across Cook Store and called them to see if they really carry WOLL Made in Germany line. Lady I spoke was very friendly, added 10% discount and I purchase 2 instead of just 1 additional pan. They came within next few days and I loved cooking in them. Highly recommend!
cals31
April 28th, 2020
I ordered an item two weeks ago. Not only has it not shipped, but according to *******@cookstore.ca, the item I purchased is not even stock and they are waiting on their supplier to ship the item to them. There is no way I would have committed to a $200 online purchase for an un-stocked item, to be delivered who knows when. Disingenuous to allow customers to complete the Checkout process when an item is not currently available. Disappointed with the whole process.
denisi19
February 13th, 2020
Waited for my order almost a month. Never got any phone calls from representatives to explain delay. End up cancelling. Buy from another company don't waste your time with CookStore.
ianm338
January 28th, 2020
I have made several purchases from CookStore in the past year. All purchases arrived on time or earlier. The pricing was in each case less than elsewhere and the free shipping was a bonus. I would recommend shopping CookStore with confidence based on my experience.
kevinm1475
April 27th, 2020
Do not deal with this store.. $#*! just read other reviews... i should have. horrible company filled with lies.
donaldw427
May 26th, 2020
You did great! Unfortunately, the item I ordered was discontinued but I was offered to select a substitute. My substitute was the same item I ordered but in a different colour. It had a higher listed price but you did not charge me anything more. Chloe M provided excellent service and my order arrived in a couple of days. My item was exactly as expected. I'm very satisfied. Thank you very much.
jefferyt36
May 25th, 2020
I've order a vacuum sealer from cookstore.ca and it says 5-9 days due to the covid 19 epidemic, but it has been 20 days already and i keep asking for an actual time frame...all they do is keep copy and pasting the same $#*! over and over again....they dont even have the decency to even reply to my email....just keep copy and pasting....businesses actually depend on others been on time or at least having a knowledge of when products will arrive...but with this company...im very disappointed....probably would never buy from them EVER AGAIN!!!
jennac69
November 11th, 2019
I've ordered a few times. Happy so far. Last time I ordered I was informed 3 days later that the item was delayed. The Customer Service Team offered an upgrade at no additional charge. Order was delivered 2 days later. All in all, If you don't have unacceptable expectations cookstore.com delivers. Don't let Prime Delivery ruin your patience people...
peterk611
May 20th, 2020
I tried to support a Canadian company and am now regretting my purchase. I originally ordered a decanter and a Victorinox knife. I was informed after the purchase the decanter was out of stock, now i didn't qualify for free shipping. In an attempt to get free shipping I ordered a mixing bowl I really didn't need. They shipped the items separately and charged me shipping. The bowl arrived 10 days later with the packing slip for the knife. Over a month later I am STILL waiting for my knife. Order elsewhere, you have been forewarned!
vc64
April 8th, 2020
Long shipping delays and unresponsive customer support. I don't mind waiting for the shipping but they do feed you lies when you ask for a tracking number, an update or refund (when you finally get tired of waiting). Wish I had read the reviews here before ordering. Finally gave up and had to dispute the purchase with my credit card company to get my refund.
yeec2
February 5th, 2020
I placed my order and srarted worrying when I saw some negative reviews on internet. But my experience of this purchase turned out great. Parcel arrived two days later and package was good.
aa325
January 29th, 2020
Terrible. Awful service and they don't stock items they say are in stock. Take your money elsewhere. Notice all of their fake reviews all posted on January 28th. Here's an idea you geniuses, try spreading out your fake reviews so at least they are slightly believable. Unreal. STAY AWAY

Lmao well just look at their fake reviews to find out for yourself! ....there only rankings above 2 stars are fake reviews by the owner (they all miraculously appeared on July 25th)

By Adam B.