CookStore

CookStore has a consumer rating of 3.29 stars from 299 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with CookStore most frequently mention perfect condition, free shipping and slow cooker. CookStore ranks 1st among Cookware sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 57.2%

No positive highlights yet

• This is the low lifes out there and customer service is the biggest crooks.
How would you rate CookStore?

“Cuisinart Dutch Oven”

Frank F.
1/30/20

The product arrived in good order and as scheduled. Very happy with the purchase price and product itself. I've used it several times since and there is no question as to it's quality & durability. It's heavy as an anchor and very well coated on the inside so for either stove top or oven it's perfect for baking artisan bread, pot roasts, stews and even Mac & Cheese and a whole lot more.

“Never again! After three months still no delivery!”

Stefanie K.
9/25/20

I ordered two items from their website that were described as "in stock". Three months later, and after numerous excuses the items still haven't arrived yet. They even created a label but the items were never handed over to the shipping company. Cannot recommend!

customer service (51)
frankf432
January 30th, 2020

Tip for consumers: View the product review on Test Kitchen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDfNwXXESiU). It is rated comparable to the most expensive Dutch Oven on the market.

stefaniek21
September 25th, 2020
I ordered two items from their website that were described as "in stock".

Cannot recommend!
monicas372
September 15th, 2020
I Purchased the Staub - 0.81 QT Round Cast Iron Petite Cocotte Graphite Grey. It took some time to receive it because of the COVID-19 situation had caused significant delays. However, Cook Store kept in contact with email updates, they even offered a refund or substitution for another item. As I was not in a hurry for my pot I did not mind the wait. I am quite happy with my purchase, and am considering getting the next size up. Thank you Cook Store.
jpc14
May 25th, 2020
Do not buy from this company! Service is appalling. I passed an order over a month ago. Received almost no information about delivery dates. Today, after more than 30 days of waiting, I just received an email saying that my order was cancelled and that i would be refunded. I ordered over 2000 dollars and had many items ordered.
How can such a poor service company still be in business? Please do not order anything from this company without delivery dates.
sadafm5
May 12th, 2020
Over all great experience with cook store. The only thing we don't have detail about "processing". I had to contact twice cook store but was fun because a representative answered within 24hours so that pay for the wait. Great experience. I will definitely recommande CookStore. Thank you. Oh yeh, the quality of the product are amazing, I will continue ordering kitchen stuff.

Tip for consumers: QUALITY, this is what cook store has. Cheap price or higher does not matter with cook store. My dough cutter was 4.00 CAD. It is working great, quality product.

elizabethk549
March 14th, 2020
Received an amazing product after reading about it on Cook website. Their information was well presented and accurate. The order process was user friendly and correspondence sent included everything needed. Delivery was exceptionally fast--delivered ahead of expected date. The product was well protected during shipping. Excellent service and would highly recommend ordering from this company.
janw266
April 23rd, 2020
This was our first time ordering from your company and I have to say once things were shipped they arrived pretty quickly. My only issue (and it's a small one) is there was a hold up with regards to one item not being available and no one notified me until I asked whether or not my order had been shipped. Perhaps a quick email letting the customer know an item is on back order or delayed would be beneficial. Otherwise great service and delivery. Will order again. Stay safe and healthy.
jimc795
July 8th, 2020
Kitchen Aid processor 7 cup: best price, and best colour offering I could find. Shipping was a bit of a mix up but it was the mfr. And not Cook Store that held up shipping for about a week. Regardless, package came very quickly once shipped, and my wife is more than pleased, which means I am too. Thanks to Customer Service for keeping me updated during the shipping process. That in itself is rare these days. I'll order again from this firm, they deliver on price, selection, shipping, and customer service management.
florencek32
June 25th, 2020
It had been over 2 months and they have not shipped my order. It was listed as 'in stock" but after payment they informed me they no longer have this product. They refuse to refund me for my order still 2 months later. Absolutely trash customer service, there is no way to reach them by phone. I had to call my credit card company to try and get my refund. Please beware, this is a very terrible company. Based on many recent reviews, they scam customers regularly.
deang95
April 27th, 2020
Great Product. Well it's Wolf, so can't go wrong there! However, Fantastic Service at the Cook Store!... This company is very easy to deal with, and have a really great selection of equipment for the novice cook, right through to full restaurant grade equipment. Very impressed... I will be back and will certainly tell my friends, and fellow chefs!
vanessap145
June 9th, 2020
Order was placed may 7th 2020. Advised of back order. June 6th received an email that i will be refunded. Responded within 15 min. I agreed. Tuesday may 9th. Told i will not be getting a refund.

No one picks up the phone. Email replies take days. Promises unfilled. Misleading information
Will never purchase from here again!

Nothing but a headache!
gg167
August 14th, 2020
Excellent products and large selection of kitchen ware. Prompt customer service. Product arrived as promised. There is no mention on the web site about the delivery time. Expect longer than usual shipping and delivery time as compared with other web-stores. However, the Cookstore's price is also substantially better than other stores. All in all, a good experience and quality product for a very good price.
markm1887
January 28th, 2020
Service was outstanding. I'm not sure what happened but the item I originally ordered could not be fulfilled in a reasonable amount of time. When I inquired on the status, they did their best to ensure I was satisfied by offering a comparable knife sharpener but they paid the price difference. Replacement item was shipped and received quickly. I appreciate the effort to turn a potentially bad situation into a good one. I'm very happy! Thank you.
jeanetteh91
July 17th, 2020
Ordered a product in April, which was indicated on the website as being in stock. Later received an email that the order can't be fulfilled due to Covid & supplier issues. Which is strange, as I had this same problem in Aug 2019 without the virus. Went on to cancel the order & have now waited almost a month, with lots of back & forth on getting my money back. Won't be ordering from them again, as they take your money before they have even fulfilled/ shipped the order.
judym835
August 14th, 2020
Once the order was placed, I quickly received an email confirmation of purchase. Then an email saying it was shipped and an estimated date of arrival. It arrived at my doorstep the day it was estimated. The packaging was very thorough, and protective of my fragile clay bread baker. It arrived perfectly! AND it was on sale! Here's to many beautiful loaves of bread! Thank you!
karlp117
July 17th, 2020
Great experience with my order. The site worked as expected, items in/out of stock were clearly identified. Straightforward checkout and confirmation email. Nice follow up email a few days later to clarify shipping expectations with Covid. Further email to confirm shipment and expected delivery timing, which was spot on. Ooni arrived in perfect condition, and was put to use immediately. Great job!
deannab153
July 18th, 2020
I ordered from them, weeks have gone by and nothing had been shipped. When I contact them I get a mix of either the items are out of stock but coming soon, or they have been discontinued and encouraging me to buy other items. I keep saying no, to just refund me and they don't. I'm now in contact with Fraud department with my credit card to get my money back as they charged me but never sent any merchandise.
robertm3276
September 1st, 2020
Well it was not a run of the mill purchase. During Covid lockdown when nothing was moving you were out of stock of the Braun whisk I wanted. You kept me informed and provided me with the option of cancelling with a full refund. Once you received delivery you got my order to my remote town pretty damned quickly. I was impressed. I feel that you are honourable and thoughtful.
charlesp832
September 15th, 2020
Purchased a Jura Ena 8 and received it within 6 business days. I'm really enjoying my machine and am looking forward to buying more products from the Cook Store!
loria200
May 13th, 2020
I placed an order in March and still to date have not received my product. When contacting their customer service, they just give the same robotic response that they are waiting for my products to arrive and once they do, they will ship it to me as soon as possible... it's a joke. I have now asked for a refund. Lets see how long this takes... do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.
tanyac150
May 25th, 2020
I purchased WOLL pan few years ago in Germany and wanted to get another bigger pan. After many Days of research I came across Cook Store and called them to see if they really carry WOLL Made in Germany line. Lady I spoke was very friendly, added 10% discount and I purchase 2 instead of just 1 additional pan. They came within next few days and I loved cooking in them. Highly recommend!
ianm338
January 28th, 2020
I have made several purchases from CookStore in the past year. All purchases arrived on time or earlier. The pricing was in each case less than elsewhere and the free shipping was a bonus. I would recommend shopping CookStore with confidence based on my experience.
tonyi119
August 7th, 2020
Ordered kitchen aid mixer on May 02 - it is now August 07- no delivery just vague excuses - I have cancelled the order through my credit card company (first time ever I have had to do this)

Awful experience - do not use - this screams a company on the edge of going under - run away - do not buy you will throw your money away - go to the Bay or any high st place but not here
dennisa304
September 2nd, 2020
Store View: CookStore.ca
Message: I ordered a pizza oven as a gift for my son. The oven met and exceeded both his and my expectations. My initial order was easily processed. Upon request for information on the oven's delivery status, a customer representative promptly addressed my query to my complete satisfaction. The delivery was handled very efficiently. Thank you for a great experience!
Dennis
chrisb1650
July 24th, 2020
They were efficient and easy to deal with. Product was as ordered and delivered on time. Minimal packaging which was all easily recyclable (no plastic). Highly recommend cookstore.ca.

It is a scam. STAY FAR AWAY from this dishonest website