CookStore

CookStore has a consumer rating of 3.68 stars from 120 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CookStore also ranks 2nd among Cookware sites. The most common issues with CookStore are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

• Delivery times are not amazon like (1-3 days), more like 7 to 10 days.

• They understand customer service and communication.
  • 2 weeks later I called to find out why it hadn't shipped.
How would you rate CookStore?

“Customer service was helpful, cheerful, and...”

Jason D.
12/14/19

Due to Cookstore doing their very best in satisfying so many customers during black Friday sales, it took a few weeks until we got our kitchen aid dough mixer shipped. But whenever we checked the shipping progress with them, they were helpful in explaining the situation and honest with the shipping delays. We got the mixer in perfect condition, well packed. As a surprise a pouring shield was included which we didn't expect but accepted it as a gift. We highly appreciate their friendly customer service and we would prefer buying from cookstore instead Amazon. We confirmed with Kitchenaid head quarters that Cookstore.ca is a legit retailer for kitchenaid products.

“!STAY AWAY! ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS WRITTEN BY STAFF.”

toasted b.
12/11/19

Do not order from this store unless you don't mind wondering if your order will ever ship, not hearing back from customer service or calling a phone number that goes nowhere. Most items are listed as 'in stock' and 'ready to ship' when they are not actually available. Do yourself a favour and stay away.

customer service (22) 2 weeks (10) 9 business days (4) 2 days (5) item (42) product (35) 10 days (5) order (73) canadian company (3) 3 weeks (3)
sophiay14
January 20th, 2020
We placed an order from cookstore over 7k cad on NOV 26 2019, and till JAN 20 2020, we still not receiving anything. And during this waiting period we tried to call or email again and again, they never answer or reply. Especially the sales JIM. When we were placing the order, this guy keep push to pay. When i providea credit card, i told him dont charge until we confirm your invoice, but he didnt listen and just charge directly before we confirm. This company is a liar, please DONT trust them otherwise your money will all gone. Thrie office is never picking up the phone neither
toastedb
December 11th, 2019

Do yourself a favour and stay away.
frankf432
January 30th, 2020
The product arrived in good order and as scheduled. Very happy with the purchase price and product itself. I've used it several times since and there is no question as to it's quality & durability. It's heavy as an anchor and very well coated on the inside so for either stove top or oven it's perfect for baking artisan bread, pot roasts, stews and even Mac & Cheese and a whole lot more.

Tip for consumers: View the product review on Test Kitchen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDfNwXXESiU). It is rated comparable to the most expensive Dutch Oven on the market.

johnp2093
December 10th, 2019
Placed order October 23. Nov. 5 notified of out of stock item, substituted same day. Still hadn't received order by Dec 9. Told repeatedly that they would "get back to me". Never did. I was patient. They on their own initiative refunded the order despite my being patient and instead of simply filling the order. Why not just fill the order? This refund was clearly a blow-off when I asked to speak to a manager. 8 weeks of nonsense.Do not do business with this company if you really need something.
yeec2
February 5th, 2020
I placed my order and srarted worrying when I saw some negative reviews on internet. But my experience of this purchase turned out great. Parcel arrived two days later and package was good.
ianm338
January 28th, 2020
I have made several purchases from CookStore in the past year. All purchases arrived on time or earlier. The pricing was in each case less than elsewhere and the free shipping was a bonus. I would recommend shopping CookStore with confidence based on my experience.
markm1887
January 28th, 2020
Service was outstanding. I'm not sure what happened but the item I originally ordered could not be fulfilled in a reasonable amount of time. When I inquired on the status, they did their best to ensure I was satisfied by offering a comparable knife sharpener but they paid the price difference. Replacement item was shipped and received quickly. I appreciate the effort to turn a potentially bad situation into a good one. I'm very happy! Thank you.
barbarap605
January 28th, 2020
I've shopped at the Cook Store a few times over the years and I'm always able to find exactly what I'm looking for at a great price.
My order took 9 business days to arrive (the site suggests 5-10 days) which in this day of 2 day shipping seemed a little slow but I wasn't in a hurry to get the items.
I'm always happy to support a Canadian company and will be back again.
danielleg140
November 1st, 2019
Cook Store delivered and kept me informed. Great system. I will use you again. I hope you look after your staff well. It is important to me.
andrewh560
January 30th, 2020
The item I ordered is a stand mixer and it has been working well so far, operating very quietly compared to other mixers seen before. Shipping was quick and efficient, well-packed and arriving via courier due to its weight. The purchasing process has been a positive experience.
jimv183
January 21st, 2020
We live in a rural BC community. We placed an order for a Swissmar fondue set with Ryan. He was very polite and helpful. He told us that it would take a week to get the product in and possibly another week to ship it. To our surprise we got our product 3 days earlier than scheduled. It was exactly as ordered. Great price and great service. We are thrilled!
paulineb87
February 5th, 2020
Associates extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Asked many questions about the product which demonstrated knowledge of associates.Product great
Rating : 5
paulh1210
February 5th, 2020
Prompt order processing and shipping. Product seems to be in order though not had a chance to use our new stand mixer yet. Excited to try it out!!!
debbiem703
January 28th, 2020
Message : Actually have a pouring lid that fits my Kitchenaid Mixer that fits!! Purchased one from Canadian tire and amazon but neither lid fit. The one order from the cook store fit perfectly. Thank-you. Excellent online service and quick delivery. Thanks...
larkinb6
January 28th, 2020
Great site, helpful customer service, the only shortfall, if you can call it that, is that by the time I received an email saying the item had been shipped, I had already received a call from the delivery people here confirming delivery details.
dominicm64
January 28th, 2020
After a delivery mix up staff was very helpful in solving problem during During purchase Ryan was able to walk me through which vacmaster was best suited to my needs and didn't try to up sell .Thanks
judithp126
January 28th, 2020
I put in three separate orders and I'm very happy with the products and service. Delivered in a timely fashion! When one item wasn't in stock they substituted it with a similar but higher priced one.
remis6
February 1st, 2020
Excellent! Delivered much faster then I expected and boxes were not damaged. Happy with their service and would order again.
simond104
January 28th, 2020
CookStore.ca Had cheapest price for what I was looking for, fast shipping and top-notch service. Would definitely look to them for further purchases in the future!
bobb823
January 30th, 2020
Swiss Army knives are the best. The Cook Store sent them promptly at a good price. We'll be back! Bob and Anna
johnw2286
January 30th, 2020
Cookstore is incredible. I've told a lot of people that I know, about it. One of my favorite sites to go to.
fredb452
December 6th, 2019
Shipping is super delayed with no available updates. Customer service either doesn't reply or outright lies, claiming some variant of today or tomorrow for sure. Days later when still not shipped, if you're lucky enough to get through to someone, they feed you the same line to kick the can down the road another few days. Can't comment on product quality as I would need to actually receive something to do so!
steves1077
February 14th, 2020
Liars. They told me CanPar couldn't find my address! Right. They didn't notify me of anything. Still waiting more than a month later. NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
debt48
January 28th, 2020
Received my items extremely fast and package more than adequate. Customer Service Fabulous. Ordering again soon.
tomb876
January 28th, 2020
Excellent product and super fast shipping. Just in time to make someone very happy for Christmas!!!'

Lmao well just look at their fake reviews to find out for yourself! ....there only rankings above 2 stars are fake reviews by the owner (they all miraculously appeared on July 25th)

By Adam B.