Review of Colour Pop

Santa Monica, CA 90401, US
colourpop@colourpop.com

candyl35
7/19/19

I placed an order on July 8th, it did't ship until the 16th and now the tracking says it is STILL "pending acceptance" in California. Absolutely ridiculous. I didn't even get the free shipping, I had a small order and paid the standard $5 for shipping. When I emailed customer service to ask when my order would actually ship I got this bs generic response of "we're processing your order as fast as possible" blah blah blah.

I love their lipsticks but this will be the last order I ever place with this company.

sarinaz
7/15/19

I learned about Colourpop from my friend, as they carry good quality products at fair pricing. We are both in Canada. She's bought from Colourpop numerous times. Then I made my first purchase, but the package was lost after it came to Canada. Colourpop was very fast at responding to my e-mails reporting the situation. The customer service always gets back to my e-mail within 24 hour. Eventually I opened a case for lost package with my local delivery (done online, very easy), and Colourpop shipped replacement right away and I received my order. The Colourpop rep lead me through this whole process over 4 days of simple e-mailing. I don't know why there are so many reviews complaining about Colourpop service. Both my friend and I are happy customers.

yannib
7/14/19

They took over 7 days to even process the order but took money out my account. They also had a whole different card last 4 digits when I was checking the status of my order. I had to screenshot my account bc I needed proof. I emailed they they just told me be patient.

jessya19
6/30/19

I would really like to give color pop a five star review as their products are great, however, their customer service is absolutely atrocious. After being offered a 15% off coupon code, at checkout, there was nowhere to apply the code. My order was accidentally processed without my consent, and even though their confirmation email gives a customer service email to reach out to, it's an undeliverable address.

Only after trying to reach out to the company on multiple platforms to try to have my order reversed, as I was not planning on paying full price after being offered the discount, I found hidden on their website their "no refunds, no returns" policy.

Any company operating in this day and age should not be so difficult to get ahold of, and should be willing to work with its customers on any and all purchases made through their company.

Colour Pop, I strongly urge you to reconsider, as I've stated before, your products are great and have resonable prices. However, you are definitely not worth the money if there is no customer support to back you up.

guol4
6/20/19

They absolutely think they can just do this to people and they will still get business but there are other great make up options out there that will treat their former customers well and colourpop will lose their edge. They obviously take for granted that people will put up with their horrific service

robinb333
6/13/19

I looked over the pictures online and the colors are so hard to see anyways I bought a darker color and emailed them for a exchanged but the policy I just notice says no refunds or returns. I have a lot of there products no problems but I think they should have a exchanged policy and have the customer pay for the return. I won't buy from them again.

nattyn
5/31/19

I places an order over a week ago and it still has not come in. I am leaving the country on Monday so I reached out to ask what was going on. They said they were processing. It's been over 7 days and still processing? So I asked to cancel the order and they said they couldnt. I asked yo change the delivery address and same thing. I emailed them and of course no one can help you.

lisap538
5/30/19

I have ordered from Colourpop countless times, and so have a lot of my friends. I have never had any complaints, shipping was fast and timely. The tracking also worked very well. Keep in mind I live in California (where Colourpop ships from) so that may be the reason for the quick and seamless delivery.

sp165
5/30/19

I was denied the use of a VALID 20% off coupon. I would've just returned the items after I contacted them in reference to not being able to use the coupon at checkout, to only be told that there was a NO RETURN policy. How can you stand behind your brand if you don't honor what you advertise? DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! THEY WON'T BE AROUND LONG

loisj26
5/24/19

They refuse to give you a shipping date, they refuse to give a tracking number .When you say you did not ship cancel.l Their response is NO YOU CAN NOT CANCEL AND NO REFUNDS buried in their FACTS , Avoid them at all cost Please

lesleew2
5/15/19

The eyeshadows are so beautiful and easy to blend. I own three pallets and each one of them had delivered the same great results. There really is no reason to stray. The price is amazing for the quality. I absolutely recommend them to anyone.

trishal21
5/1/19

I purchased the rainbow PR kit for $300. It came with jelly much eyeshadows. When originally opened they were ok. In going to use it post purchase, I noticed it had dried out. ALL OF THEM. I have jelly shadows bought earlier that are still in perfect condition. I emailed Colourpop and they refuse to fix it. They are happy to steal $300. They hide behind their two week policy and say that's it. A real company rectifies the situation. I've purchased several thousand dollars of product from Colourpop and it's ridiculous that they won't fix the problem. What happened to customer service,? Honesty and integrity?

katet77
4/28/19

Just received my cargo highlighter bronze. Its absolutely something to die for. Definitely coming back for more.

saram422
4/26/19

This is the biggest joke. I made the order on march 14th and they are saying that the 21 business DAYS end in July 1st. They are a scam. I am so sure they are only paying people online to get good reviews. If you find colourpop in a store then buy it. But the online store is a joke. They are extremely rude and they will not give you a refund for the products you will never receive. And i am so mad because i lost 50$

sindyj
4/19/19

I made a big order, never came in, they said they delivered the item, but I have cameras by the door, no one ever came in to deliver the item, super upset, I spend so much money, stay away from this company, not worth your money believe me.

rosa1
4/18/19

Never received the shipment. Customer service sucks. Never received the shipment. Customer service sucks.

laurenn47
3/21/19

I use to love colourpop. Until they stole $95AUD from me, sent me a $65AUD order that I didn't even order and then tried to tell me it's the conversion rates??? Sucks when a brand you have supported for so long would do that at ease and not even try to rectify the situation. Absolutely appalling service and unless you want to risk being STOLEN from, then I would not order from them EVER. Actual thieves and won't do a thing about it but blame their consumers?? APPALLING!!!!!!!! 0/5 stars if I could! I will tell everyone and anyone about this so that people don't make the mistake of shopping with colourpop ever again! Useless service - actual thieves

amandap278
2/28/19

i never received the $5 discount from ordering thru a friend. Customer service was impossible to deal with. There is no way to speak to them by phone, you must e-mail them and wait for a response. Also, Items are overpriced and it took a really long time to get my order. They DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. pLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE ORDERING FROM COLOUR pOP.

sophiab45
2/6/19

Worse than Walmart during holiday season...

So, I ordered over $150 worth of stuff; some special/limited items and for some unbeknownst reason, my items were not delivered. Okay fine. Contacted (via email, because they're too afraid to actually talk to me consumers) and got the message full of "I'm sorry's, and no, no, no. What the flip?! I simply asked to resend the items. I was even willing to pay for shipping. Piss poor.

hadiahr
2/4/19

I never received the products I ordered a month and 20 days ago. Colourpop's customer service is not helpful and will not provide information. USPS is not helpful for shipments outside the US. I gave up on receiving my items. Beware!

kiarag2
1/31/19

I love ColourPop! Everything was perfect. The makeup stays on and lasts hours. Going to only buy their makeup from now on!

caseyp50
1/31/19

I love Colour Pop! It's not only affordable, but comes in really fun colors and collections. My favorite is the Disney Princess collection!

mcclainm
1/31/19

Been a great experience with Colourpop! I don't wear a ton of makeup and this was such great quality. Highly recommend!

marieh178
1/30/19

I was very excited to order my first ColourPop palette. I decided on the Brown Sugar palette which had 9 pots of warm colored eyeshadows. It arrived in 4 or 5 days. As soon as I opened it, I noticed the plastic container had many scratches on it. I also could see the pots themselves were falling out. I had to take all 9 pots out (which I just had to pick up...no struggle at all) and jet glue each of them where they belonged. I thought ColourPop was high end?? I don't think I will be purchasing more products from this company. Super disappointed! :(

maritaj
1/6/19

Flawless products and service. High quality products that don't cost an arm and a leg, isn't that what we all want? Well, look no further, Colourpop delivers!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Is there not something that can be done about this con artist company?

By Pam M.

ColourPop sells foundation, concealer, powder, primer, setting spray, highlighter, bronzer, blush, lipstick, lip gloss, lip pencils, liquid and powder eyeshadow, eye brow filler, and eyeliner. They have a huge range of eyeshadow colors and you can customize your own palletes.

By Bailey L.

The website features some looks that people have created and you can even shop the looks directly from those pictures. It is very easy to create fun, bold looks with the colors that they have to offer.

By Bailey L.

I would suggest you go on all there social medias and lambast them. Their policy is so ridiculous!

By Beatrice S.

U can't. Normally their promos are free shipping anyway, you have to wait til after the promo, obviously.

By Laura R.

Questions? Get answers from the Colour Pop staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Colour Pop