Review of Colour Pop

Santa Monica, CA 90401, US
colourpop@colourpop.com

sophiab45
2/6/19

Worse than Walmart during holiday season...

So, I ordered over $150 worth of stuff; some special/limited items and for some unbeknownst reason, my items were not delivered. Okay fine. Contacted (via email, because they're too afraid to actually talk to me consumers) and got the message full of "I'm sorry's, and no, no, no. What the flip?! I simply asked to resend the items. I was even willing to pay for shipping. Piss poor.

hadiahr
2/4/19

I never received the products I ordered a month and 20 days ago. Colourpop's customer service is not helpful and will not provide information. USPS is not helpful for shipments outside the US. I gave up on receiving my items. Beware!

kiarag2
1/31/19

I love ColourPop! Everything was perfect. The makeup stays on and lasts hours. Going to only buy their makeup from now on!

caseyp50
1/31/19

I love Colour Pop! It's not only affordable, but comes in really fun colors and collections. My favorite is the Disney Princess collection!

mcclainm
1/31/19

Been a great experience with Colourpop! I don't wear a ton of makeup and this was such great quality. Highly recommend!

marieh178
1/30/19

I was very excited to order my first ColourPop palette. I decided on the Brown Sugar palette which had 9 pots of warm colored eyeshadows. It arrived in 4 or 5 days. As soon as I opened it, I noticed the plastic container had many scratches on it. I also could see the pots themselves were falling out. I had to take all 9 pots out (which I just had to pick up...no struggle at all) and jet glue each of them where they belonged. I thought ColourPop was high end?? I don't think I will be purchasing more products from this company. Super disappointed! :(

maritaj
1/6/19

Flawless products and service. High quality products that don't cost an arm and a leg, isn't that what we all want? Well, look no further, Colourpop delivers!

lindseys72
1/4/19

I ordered things from other places that said they would take longer to ship than colourpop did yet that stuff has already come in and I placed my order a week ago with colourpop and it just got verified and I still have not even gotten my tracking update after 3 days. very disappointed I was super excited to try the stuff but now im just annoyed.

aubreyw17
12/8/18

Recieved a new palette with a huge fingerprint in the middle of it. Customer service told me it wasn't an issue and nothing could be done about it. I don't want a stranger's fingers on my face!! If nothing's wrong with it, take it back and sell it to someone else.

Silly me- I expected my brand new palette to be brand new.

Terrible customer service.

Color swatches of the other products I ordered did not match the website at all.

Disappointed all around.

sandran105
12/7/18

I love these products. They're all recommended and shades are all great! Thanks for selling this amazing cosmetics. <3

he11728
12/4/18

I had a simple request about my order. It takes days to process orders before they ship and they state they can change the shipping if needed as long as it is received before shipment. I was a very good customer and never ever had a request before for any kind of help.

I had to suddenly change locations from where I was and there really is no way for me to get the make up so I immediately notified them to please change the delivery address since it was still being processed. I waited and waited and sure enough the day it shipped, (how convenient), they told me it was too late to change it!

This was the first time I ever requested ANYTHING from them, and I was a very regular customer! THEY DO NOT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER BECAUSE THEY REALLY DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMERS! I could understand if I had done this before, or it had indeed shipped. They could have changed the shipping and I would have even paid a fee if needed! COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE AND UNETHICAL.

They absolutely think they can just do this to people and they will still get business but there are other great make up options out there that will treat their former customers well and colourpop will lose their edge. They obviously take for granted that people will put up with their horrific service.

jenv24
11/21/18

If I could rate them a 0 I would! I ordered the Disney Colourpop collection the first day they released it and since I am from Australia I had to stay up till 3am (incase it got sold out, which it did). I was so excited for this collection and I was told the items were shipped on the 3rd of October. It is now the 22nd of November and I still haven't received the package. I emailed numerous times asking them if they knew where my package is or if it was even sent because the tracking details says it's still in LOS ANGELES!

It's been nearly 2 months! And all they do is reply with a generic email asking me if I want a refund or exchange. Which is absolute BS. I've decided to just get a refund because there's no point in waiting for a package that's not coming.

I am so disappointed in Colourpop. It was my first time ordering from them too.

mandiig
11/14/18

I've ordered from colourpop before with no issues and orders have come relatively quick since I'm in Australia. This time around they have been useless. I put in an order on the 6th of October l, the order was then 'shipped'on the 9th of October. It is now the 15th of November and my order still hasnt arrived. I know international shipping generally takes longer but it's getting ridiculous. I've emailed them several time. They have offered either my money back which would be a total of roughly $172 or they would resend my order to a different address which isnt possible at this stage.
When they have replied the couple of times, all the replies have been the same copy and paste answers. All replies have been the same word for word minus the name of the sender.
As I've said I've ordered from them before with no issues and for some reason this time around is a pain.

I think I'm just going to get my money back and order from somewhere else..

Has anyone ordered from beauty bay by any chance?

adrienner21
10/19/18

I bought a massive package from them and it somehow got returned to ColourPop. I wanted the package and it was now sold out so I contacted them and they refunded me. Now if this had been my mistake I would have left it alone . How ever I found out after calling USPS that they addressed the package wrong and the address was no where near what my address is. The refund was also for less money than I paid for the package. I'm still fighting them.

monicak53
9/28/18

I've come to the conclusion that the staff are completely illiterate. They can't answer a question at all. If they can't copy and paste from an FAQ somewhere, don't expect an answer. You can email 4 times with the same question...it doesn't matter.

They try to trick customers with poor policies and try to keep your money when they haven't sent you an item. You need to raise a dispute with your credit card company to get your money back - don't let them trick you.

irmac13
9/28/18

Their customer support is terrible. If you have any shipping problems they ignore you, copy-pasting their useless FAQ text back at you and treat you like an idiot. Then when they screw up they say they can't help you or reship.

lynneo12
9/20/18

Their lipsticks were just as good as it gets. There lip liners were soft and didn't crumble or break. The colors were just as the picture showed.

clarar37
9/20/18

Colourpop just launched their new edition they are introducing disney into their eyeshadow palette and lipsticks.

arianam20
8/31/18

Colourpop is one of the best brands I have encountered. It is incredible how affordable this brand is without having heap in quality products. I've purchased their liquid lipsticks and have always been pleased with their products.

syedar7
8/30/18

If you have any issue with an address change, or a question for ColourPop, good luck contacting them. It took ColourPop 3 days for them to respond and they ended up sending the package to the wrong address(obviously since they never bothered to change it). ColourPop does not provide a way in which you can quickly access customer support. If they had a quick number to call, I could have avoided this mess.

jasalynl
8/12/18

Not only the products are inexpensive but the quality of the products are awesome!! Great investment.

jasmineb74
8/8/18

I got my ultra satin lipstick tube in the mail and the very first time I went to use it I found a hair inside of the tube. Customer service offered nothing for this disgusting inconvenience.

briannas36
8/8/18

Love the cute af eyeshadow palette my favorite shade is the gold one but would like if it was sold single and love the concealer brush because it's very thin

merd
7/22/18

They shipped the wrong order to me.With a different persons information.This is very risky as i believe my information has been sent to the wrong person,I contacted them to get my correct order or at least return the nonsense they sent me but the customer service said i should provide information .I provided them with my card information and to my surprse,they are telling me that they couldnt verify me.Your customer service team must be high on something not to see that my information matches what you have on file.They have not replied since then.they are better brands than this.At this point.I just want my money back.

annat145
7/14/18

As one of international customer since last year, my orders keep missing during the transit and i really don't know what actually happened. Its not only one or two orders, its more than seven orders! Even the replacement also!

Every time i emailed the customer service team, they keep saying, i need to check with local post office, i have done it thousand times before emailing them yet my orders are nowhere to be found. The tracking their gave to me its kind a useless since the orders keep "mis-scan".

worse case scenario, i ordered some discontinued shade lippie sticks during BOGO promotion in May 2018, but i havent received my order till now (July 2018). i asked for replacement because i waited till 21 working days for shipping (as their promise!) and by the time they want to sent the replacement, they said, their are unable to provide the discontinued shades because its no longer available. ffs!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Because their products are priced so low, you are unable to return products. Their customer service team is upfront on their website and does not try to mislead you.

By Bailey L.

ColourPop sells foundation, concealer, powder, primer, setting spray, highlighter, bronzer, blush, lipstick, lip gloss, lip pencils, liquid and powder eyeshadow, eye brow filler, and eyeliner. They have a huge range of eyeshadow colors and you can customize your own palletes.

By Bailey L.

The website features some looks that people have created and you can even shop the looks directly from those pictures. It is very easy to create fun, bold looks with the colors that they have to offer.

By Bailey L.

I would suggest you go on all there social medias and lambast them. Their policy is so ridiculous!

By Beatrice S.

U can't. Normally their promos are free shipping anyway, you have to wait til after the promo, obviously.

By Laura R.

Questions? Get answers from the Colour Pop staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Colour Pop