ClipHair

ClipHair has a consumer rating of 4.3 stars from 227 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ClipHair also ranks 5th among Hair Care sites.

• Really easy to use site , good price and quality hair.
  • these hair extensions are of a great quality, i have ordered from here before also and was not disappointed.

• I cannot afford to spend another £40 on hair extensions!
  • I wrote to customer service and there on going responses are almost a farce.
How would you rate ClipHair?

“Great customer service”

Josephine Y.
12/3/19

Great customer service.Absolutely beautiful hair, the best I have ever worn.Very happy to have found this site.Would definitely order again from here.Thank You!

“Worst hair extensions do not waste money”

Nuretta B.
2/18/20

Let me just start by saying there is no possible way these are human hair extensions. I have been wearing hair extensions for 10 plus years. These are by far the worst extensions I have ever purchased. The wefts were so thin to begin with and immediately even running my fingers through them clumps of hair started coming out. My fiancé, who knows nothing about hair or hair extensions asked me why I bought them instead of the nice ones I usually buy. I tried to work with them as I had already broke the hygiene seal. I attempted to tone them with purple shampoo, as I do with every set of extensions I have ever had, and they turned green and blue and completely fell apart. They are unusable and a complete waste of money. Please save your money and shop elsewhere.

hair extensions (53) customer service (37) quality hair (14) great quality (19) hair colour (11) clip ins (11) 2 years (4) birds nest (3) hair quality (3) delivery service (3) company (31)
josephiney6
December 3rd, 2019
nurettab
February 18th, 2020
Hi Nuretta,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. I am sorry your hair didn't meet your expectations.

We are very meticulous in ensuring that only the best hair is produced and sent out to our customers. Every product undergoes very strict quality testing and product reports are conducted to make sure all protocol has been followed. We also have a great after care team if any of our customers have any queries after there purchase. I can assure you that all our hair is 100% human hair and we ad no synthetic hair to any of our products. We do recommend that if you do opt to colour or tone your hair, you always seek professional help and/or assistance, and also conduct a strand test. If you would like more information on our products or would like to discuss further please do reach out to our customer care at customerservice@cliphair.co.uk where one of our team members will be happy to assist.
shannont39
January 26th, 2018
Good clips compared to other extension suppliers, thick hair although it does get thinner at the ends but there is a lot of hair included. Well worth the money thanks again clip hair I would recommend
loriannm3
December 13th, 2018
I tried their keratin bonded hair (installed by a professional) after loving their double wefted clip-in extensions. Wow! They are amazing. I had them installed about 4 weeks ago and not only do they look fabulous they are not wavy (like some cheap hair looks like after washing) or thining. I would HIGHLY recommend these - so would my professional installer. When I eventually need a new set, I will certainly re-order from here. Two giant thumbs up!
amiep5
May 25th, 2019
Great value for money soo soft, I get compliments on my hair all the time since getting these extentions
rasaa3
May 25th, 2019
The best quality hair I ever ordered. The last 3- 4 years I'm buying from ClipHair. Very happy!!! Highly recommend!!!!
beccaj6
January 11th, 2020
This year I suffered with severe sepsis and nearly died, luckily I didn't. However being unwell, my body going through shock and medications, my hair has become very thin and has really ruined my confidence.

I was going to buy through foxylocks because they always provide really good quality hair, but because I could see that cliphair offered 26 inch hair, I thought I'd give them a go.

I bought 2 sets of the 26 inch full head (jet black and #60 blonde). This was supposed to add up to 260g of hair, a lot of hair right? I spent over £200.

When the hair arrived, straight away, without even having to open the packaging, you could see the hair was very thin and straggly in the blonde set... very contrasting with the black set. This was NOT 260g of hair.

I removed the hair from the pack and ran my hand through the bundles. I was left with a pile of hair. I'm not exaggerating, piles of black hair.

I messaged clip hair who advised me that I needed to deep condition the hair.
Why would I need to deep condition brand new hair extensions that have never been worn?

They then advised me they would send me an extra 80g of hair for each set to compensate for the problems I had. So, although I was disappointed, I thought it could be salvaged. I removed my permanent extensions. I also decided to replace the clips with better ones as some of them arrived broken.

Later on, they emailed me again to correct themselves and told me they would only send 40g of hair. This wouldn't be enough, they would still look stupid. I was supposed to be wearing TWO full head sets of hair, and both combined couldn't even make a ponytail. I was so shocked, disappointed and annoyed.

Now, what they're saying is, because the clips hair been removed and this means they're used, I can no longer have a replacement. Even though I only removed them after they'd made false promises.

My confidence is in absolute ruins because of this company, and because I can't get replacement sets, or a refund to buy elsewhere, I no longer want to leave the house because I feel so low and unlike myself.

Not everyone has the money to waste on faulty products and just brush it off when things go wrong.

Cliphair should be ashamed.

They are quick enough to report reviews but can't be bothered to reply to emails until they have been chased up several times, a month later.
Hi Becca,

I can assure you that at CLIPHAIR customer satisfaction is very important to us and we do our best to resolve any issues to customer’s satisfaction. I've had a look into this and can confirm the following.

We assessed your complaint based on the information and images you provided. We offered you a replacement provided you can return the faulty hair for further examination.
When you confirmed that you were unable to return the hair back, you were than offered 2 top up pieces for the 2 colours that you purchased as a goodwill gesture. We mentioned in the emails that each top up piece would be 40 grams each in weight with the total weight being 80 grams. This was also declined as you explained the hair would not be enough.

So that we can verify any areas of concern, we would need to have the hair returned back to test further. We will still be more than happy to honour your replacement or assist in any way we can. Please feel free to email me back at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk .
candyb35
July 14th, 2018
This hair is awesome! The quality and thickness real blew me away. The color is such a nice mix of tones and Im really surprised at how natural it looks in. Must admit I was a bit of a skeptic on hair extensions, but I am glad a took a go at it, these really are amazing. Super easy to use and so many videos to help you out on style and care. Wish my real hair felt as good as the extensions do. Highly recommended them, you wont regret it.
lexr8
July 21st, 2017
I recently ordered 20" extensions (single weft) from cliphair Canada. The extensions were a bit tangled when they came (they came quickly) and much less hair than expected. They looked like what my hair extensions resemble after a few months of use (hair broken at clip and thin) overall, a speedy delivery and a fantastic price, great customer service. Not sure if I would order again though.
ashleyg119
April 19th, 2017
The extensions are amazing, just sometimes hard to keep them in comfortably. Other then that amazing product:)
katien41
April 30th, 2019
Customer service are very helpful and lovely. I got 20" double weft clip ins they are the perfect match and such lovely quality hair. They even commented on my Instagram photo I posted of my hair made my day!
janellec9
September 15th, 2017
Extensions are great just wish they could be a little thicker but also depends on hair types. I guess my hair is on the thicker side so a full head set it not sufficient enough therefore need double wefted or top up wefts. Overall though I recommend them and have encouraged others to buy from this site.
katf29
July 12th, 2019
Item arrived with disable seam on top. They took no credit for bad construction. Offered no return...beware of this seller! Stay away...
Farhan M. – ClipHair Rep
m so sorry to hear about the experience you had with us. I can completely understand the frustration that you must of felt. We take great pride in providing great quality hair at great prices.

All our products go through strict quality testing to ensure that they are fit for purpose. I would really love to resolve this issue for you. If you could please confirm the best way to contact you to speak directly, that would be a great help.
nessah1
May 11th, 2014
These extensions are cheap, and they really dont last long, i've bought from cliphair twice and every time the same thing happened, after a little while they started tangling like crazy no matter what i tried, they had bits of random cotton running through the hair and random dark hairs, some of which burnt away meaning there was a few synthetic hairs too. I'm pretty upset with the quality but for the first 2 weeks they were nice...
martinr173
September 2nd, 2019
Excellent quality hair extensions.
Extremely helpful customer service. Helpful with all questions asked on numerous occasions. They could not be more helpful with choice of product.
30 day returns policy if colour match not perfect, no hassle, refund within a couple of days. A really excellent company to do business with.
thelmal5
November 9th, 2019
These hair extensions are brilliant, I have received my extensions few days after i ordered great customer service.
larab29
March 14th, 2019
If there was 0 stars I would have put that. My extensions never came!!!! I have not gotten my money back, they are not willing to send me another set and now I'm out £90. I have been contacting them since 2017 and it's almost 2 years later. This company is a joke. They keep trying to blaim it on royal mail and saying it was there issue but royal mail have on record that it was not delivered. There customer service is beyond appalling everytime I have called to try and resolvde the issue.

If you feeling like donating some money then go to a Charity but whatever you do don't buy these extensions because that is all you will be doing.
Dear Lara

I am sorry to read your comments. We send all the items via tracked service and on Royal Mail tracking your order was showing delivered. As you claimed non-receipt we disputed the matter with Royal Mail on your behalf, however, the claim was refused by Royal Mail as they never received a signed form from you confirming you did not receive the item.

Unfortunately, in situations like above, we have to follow the guidelines provided by Royal Mail and if they don't receive the signed form from the recipient, the claim gets refused.

On this occasion, I would like to reiterate my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
ellenw32
December 8th, 2016
The price of the extensions were pretty good. I frequently use clip in extensions and read lots of great reviews about cliphair. I had to pay for express delivery as I am leaving the country soon so had to get them on time so paid a fair bit extra for that. However when I went to pick up from FedEx I was told I had to pay an extra $40 for the package, this would have been fine if I was told in advance but I was not...so an extra $40 on top of the price for express delivery. Annoying.
Secondly..I ordered the colour light ash blonde, I swear I was given the most yellow blonde I have ever seen in my life. Starting to think I was maybe given the wrong colour because surely they can't be serious. Managed to tone them so they are a little better but still not great.
Working out the price for the tax and delivery and then paying to re send back out it's not even worth it may as well just go somewhere else.
Although I will say I can't fault the quality.
Overall though, pretty annoyed.
Dear Ellen
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that you were not aware about customs/duty charges levied by your local Canadian customs, We have clearly mentioned this on our website please use the link below to read it.
For your reference I am also pasting same point which we have mentioned on our website.
“All items are shipped from our warehouse in United Kindom. We are not responsible for any charges/duties/taxes levied by your local customs/tax authorities.”

Apart duties/taxes we are glad to know that you are happy with your purchase.

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
krissr
January 18th, 2019
Some of the most full and soft extensions I have ever ordered. Extremely minimal shedding and very easy to work with as well as affordable, would definitely recommend.
lanap3
June 25th, 2016
Super fast shipping, costumer service was also good. Quality of hair pretty decent. And the only company that offers quad wefts one piece extensions. The Color that was matched to my hair worked for the lighter tones but not for the darker tones, sadly I can't return because I've already washed and dried them. And I find the quad wefts to be rather heavy.
ajimats
May 9th, 2019
As a hairdresser, food quality and affordability is essential to me and Cliphair matches both. No regret buying from them
dahliab1
August 2nd, 2016
Love these extensions they are thick and amazing quality very happy
jow85
March 15th, 2019
Amazing hair yet again purchased from cliphair. Never fails. Best quality hair ive ever used and ive worn extentions for 14 years!!
Wouldnt get my clip ins anywhere else. I have purchased from clip hair a few times the past couple years and aswel as great haor i also recieved great customer service.
Thankyou clip hair for providing me with confidence again!
andreat71
January 20th, 2018
I absolutely love my extensions. They blend perfectly with my own hair are soft and easy to use and dont tangle. They arrived within one week of placing my order and were nicely packaged and beautifully shipped. I am extremely happy with Cliphair and will not hestitate to purchase from them in the future. Top quality hair extensions at reasonable prices. I am hooked.
fayel26
December 13th, 2018
Absolutely beautiful hair, the best I have ever worn.
Have already repurchased and will definitely be ordering again!
Thank you so much!

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.
See more answers (2)

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

See more answers (2)

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M.,

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M.,

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M.,

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M.,

Mine shed after wearing them twice. I bought from another company as clip hair are dreadful and cheap quality.

By Dani B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

Cliphair is an international retailer of finest quality real human hair extensions. We specialise in providing luxurious 100% Remy human hair extensions, designed to change your look in minutes. Whether you're after a luscious long clip- on ponytail, or super thick double wefted clip in hair extensions, Cliphair has a great range with something to suit everyone. We offer free worldwide delivery, and if you live in the UK you can expect to receive your extensions in just 1-2 days

Business History

Our online store was established in 2007 and we are based in Sutton, London, United Kingdom. We expertise in providing only the best quality 100% Remy human hair extensions and owing to the high quality of our products; we are the most successfully growing company in Europe. We started selling within U.K and then with a quick triumph over local market, we introduced our self in to the major countries around the globe and now within half of a decade we can proudly say that we have customers from all over the world. We deliver all over the world, any country you name it!

The reason for our rapid growth in this industry is due to our competitive prices, high quality and innovative products; fastest comparative delivery and best customer service, which comes from our strong alliance with the world’s largest hair extension suppliers, delivery service providers (e.g., USPS, Canada post, Royal mail) and regular staff training programs to maintain high quality assurance standards.

Customer Service

At Cliphair extensions, everyone is dedicated and passionate about all aspects of the service we offer. Our team is devoted to provide best possible customer care and service to our clients. We believe in continuous learning and hence we highly appreciate and welcome our customers to give feedback about their experience and suggestions to our company so that we train our staff in order to make Cliphair the best customer oriented company.

Farhan M.
Customer service
Typically responds within 8 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClipHair?

Have a question about ClipHair?