Cliphair

Cliphair has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 244 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cliphair ranks 7th among Hair Care sites.

• These hair extensions are brilliant, I have received my extensions few days after i ordered great customer service.
  • Very swift at replying and brilliant customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Cliphair?

“Love!”

Mia W.
10/22/20

I've worn hair extensions for over almost 10 years now and I've never had a pair as beautiful as this, great value for your money and it's top quality, I ordered the classic full head Clip ins in darkest brown and was worried they wouldn't be thick enough as they aren't double wefted but I got plenty of hair and it feels beautiful and colour matched my hair perfectly, will deffo keep buying from here! Fast delivery too

“Tape hair extensions”

Freya H.
5/6/20

I spent £250 on hair extensions that didn't even last a week! I do not recommend and once emailed customer services all they said was it is real hair and ignored my second email. The hair extensions did match then as soon as I used purple shampoo it changed the colour of the hair extensions within one wash but not my natural hair as you can tell from the photo it is not real hair and I'm disgusted that they haven't even tried to solve the problem with their customer after spending this much money.

hair extensions (59) customer service (43)
miaw62
October 22nd, 2020

carolineo62
October 29th, 2020

I ordered the wrong length extensions by accident, I didn't realise until after the transaction had gone through.
Leah who is managing their emails was very accommodating and pleasant.
She issued me a refund no problem, I just reordered the correct length.
Great customer service, looking forward to receiving my products!

freyah5
May 6th, 2020

laurent234
October 20th, 2020

The hair extensions came in a lovely box to keep them intact. They are honestly the best quality hair extensions I have ever used, they are beautiful. Would highly recommend!

nessah1
May 11th, 2014

These extensions are cheap, and they really dont last long, i've bought from cliphair twice and every time the same thing happened, after a little while they started tangling like crazy no matter what i tried, they had bits of random cotton running through the hair and random dark hairs, some of which burnt away meaning there was a few synthetic hairs too. I'm pretty upset with the quality but for the first 2 weeks they were nice...

jessicar1045
July 24th, 2020

I would like to say thank you for the great customer service I revived from Cliphair! And Great quality products every time! I recommend clip hair to anyone that wants good quality extensions at such a reasonable price.

ellenw32
December 8th, 2016

The price of the extensions were pretty good. I frequently use clip in extensions and read lots of great reviews about cliphair. I had to pay for express delivery as I am leaving the country soon so had to get them on time so paid a fair bit extra for that. However when I went to pick up from FedEx I was told I had to pay an extra $40 for the package, this would have been fine if I was told in advance but I was not... so an extra $40 on top of the price for express delivery. Annoying.
Secondly. I ordered the colour light ash blonde, I swear I was given the most yellow blonde I have ever seen in my life. Starting to think I was maybe given the wrong colour because surely they can't be serious. Managed to tone them so they are a little better but still not great.
Working out the price for the tax and delivery and then paying to re send back out it's not even worth it may as well just go somewhere else.
Although I will say I can't fault the quality.
Overall though, pretty annoyed.

Farhan M. – Cliphair Rep

Dear Ellen
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that you were not aware about customs/duty charges levied by your local Canadian customs, We have clearly mentioned this on our website please use the link below to read it.
For your reference I am also pasting same point which we have mentioned on our website.
“All items are shipped from our warehouse in United Kindom. We are not responsible for any charges/duties/taxes levied by your local customs/tax authorities.”

Apart duties/taxes we are glad to know that you are happy with your purchase.

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager

lydiar74
June 26th, 2020

Ordered the silver Grey tapes it does say one pack would be enough but the hair is very thin so I ordered another pack. The hair quality felt good on arrival a little bit thin but after one wash the hair has lost all softness and feels straw like. I haven't toned them and I've washed them gentley with sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I've had extensions before so I know how to care for them and I'd liken them to the same quality my usually extensions are three months in. Annoyed because I've spent £200+ pounds on hair that simple isn't good enough quality to wear as tapes I'd avoid ordering the grey extensions I can't speak for the other colours as the quality may differ. Customer service and ordering has been pleasant enough just a poor product.

nicoles1349
July 2nd, 2021

Worse place Iv ever bought hair extensions from spent over £200 and they came looking nice but as soon as they got put in my hair they were not real hair it was synthetic they went horrible and bushy and dry after only 2 days of wearing them.! I have emailed them but still haven't had a reply off them. So very disappointed!

adier1
January 20th, 2021

You've got the most discovered and supportive personnel who deal with assist carefully. However, you're now not less expensive, so i would endorse you to other human beings, as properly.

dahliab1
August 2nd, 2016

Love these extensions they are thick and amazing quality very happy

lexr8
July 21st, 2017

I recently ordered 20" extensions (single weft) from cliphair Canada. The extensions were a bit tangled when they came (they came quickly) and much less hair than expected. They looked like what my hair extensions resemble after a few months of use (hair broken at clip and thin) overall, a speedy delivery and a fantastic price, great customer service. Not sure if I would order again though.

lindsayw103
October 20th, 2020

I ordered ultra volume double weft 18 inch clip ins in the white blonde but came very yellow also alot of thick black & orange hairs running through them.
So I decided to tone the in warm water and a bit of purple shampoo, as soon as they got wet from the seams the hair was just falling out in clumps, not what you expect for £150!
I have been wearing extentions for best part of 20 years and iv never experienced this before with hair plus the awful customer service.
I rang & sent emails explaining and sending them all the pictures, after getting on at them for around a week they finally agreed to refund me half of the money.

The quality of the actual hair is okay apart from the thick black & orange hairs running through, the extentions are not going to last as long as they should with bad shedding from washing, styling ect.
I deffenetly wound not recommend this company at all worst experience iv had with a company all the proof was there but they didn't want to resolve the issue.

Tip for consumers:
Don't buy anything off them you'll probably end up very disappointed

Products used:
Ultra volume double weft 18 inch clip ins

johannab52
May 11th, 2020

Colour match service was fast efficient and when the extensions arrived they were spot on. Delivery was fast and efficient even during this pandemic! Well done clip in hair and fab quality of hair extensions.

maryssas
June 2nd, 2016

I like the quality of the cliphair hair! The micro beads were just okay though. I think next time I'll order the itip hair and use my own beads.

shannont39
January 26th, 2018

Good clips compared to other extension suppliers, thick hair although it does get thinner at the ends but there is a lot of hair included. Well worth the money thanks again clip hair I would recommend

josephiney6
December 3rd, 2019

Great customer service. Absolutely beautiful hair, the best I have ever worn. Very happy to have found this site. Would definitely order again from here. Thank You!

vt3
March 25th, 2015

I have used hair extensions for 10 years (clip in only) and have tried a few different brands. I would never order these extensions again.
I live in Canada and ordered from cliphair.ca. When they came I was really impressed with how well they matched my real hair colour (I ordered medium brown). I also thought the overall quality seemed great. I ordered the double-weft extensions in 18 inches early January. It is now nearing the end of March and the quality is horrible! They shed SO MUCH and I noticed a few strands of what looks like thread through the extensions. The ends are coarse and I have to constantly brush my hair so they don't get tangled (I am talking brushing my hair every hour or so while I sit at my desk at work!). If you need extensions for a one time use, then you could go this route but if your looking for quality and long term use, I would stay away. I just received my bellami bambina extensions in ash brown and although the colour is slightly off (a shade too light), I can really feel the difference in quality.

Farhan M. – Cliphair Rep

We are sorry to read your complaint. Kindly email your order details at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk and we shall do our best to resolve it ASAP.

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager

maxinec302
October 26th, 2020

I wouldn't purchase from any other company... Ciphair sell quality products and delivery is very prompt.

ashleyg119
April 19th, 2017

The extensions are amazing, just sometimes hard to keep them in comfortably. Other then that amazing product :)

janellec9
September 15th, 2017

Extensions are great just wish they could be a little thicker but also depends on hair types. I guess my hair is on the thicker side so a full head set it not sufficient enough therefore need double wefted or top up wefts. Overall though I recommend them and have encouraged others to buy from this site.

loriannm3
December 13th, 2018

I tried their keratin bonded hair (installed by a professional) after loving their double wefted clip-in extensions. Wow! They are amazing. I had them installed about 4 weeks ago and not only do they look fabulous they are not wavy (like some cheap hair looks like after washing) or thining. I would HIGHLY recommend these - so would my professional installer. When I eventually need a new set, I will certainly re-order from here. Two giant thumbs up!

lanap3
June 25th, 2016

Super fast shipping, costumer service was also good. Quality of hair pretty decent. And the only company that offers quad wefts one piece extensions. The Color that was matched to my hair worked for the lighter tones but not for the darker tones, sadly I can't return because I've already washed and dried them. And I find the quad wefts to be rather heavy.

amiep5
May 25th, 2019

Great value for money soo soft, I get compliments on my hair all the time since getting these extentions

rasaa3
May 25th, 2019

The best quality hair I ever ordered. The last 3- 4 years I'm buying from ClipHair. Very happy! Highly recommend!

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.
See more answers (2)

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

See more answers (2)

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

See more answers (2)

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M.,

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M.,

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cliphair staff and other customers.

Cliphair is an international retailer of finest quality real human hair extensions. We specialise in providing luxurious 100% Remy human hair extensions, designed to change your look in minutes. Whether you're after a luscious long clip- on ponytail, or super thick double wefted clip in hair extensions, Cliphair has a great range with something to suit everyone. We offer free worldwide delivery, and if you live in the UK you can expect to receive your extensions in just 1-2 days

Business History

Our online store was established in 2007 and we are based in Sutton, London, United Kingdom. We expertise in providing only the best quality 100% Remy human hair extensions and owing to the high quality of our products; we are the most successfully growing company in Europe. We started selling within U. K and then with a quick triumph over local market, we introduced our self in to the major countries around the globe and now within half of a decade we can proudly say that we have customers from all over the world. We deliver all over the world, any country you name it!

The reason for our rapid growth in this industry is due to our competitive prices, high quality and innovative products; fastest comparative delivery and best customer service, which comes from our strong alliance with the world’s largest hair extension suppliers, delivery service providers (e.g., USPS, Canada post, Royal mail) and regular staff training programs to maintain high quality assurance standards.

Customer Service

At Cliphair extensions, everyone is dedicated and passionate about all aspects of the service we offer. Our team is devoted to provide best possible customer care and service to our clients. We believe in continuous learning and hence we highly appreciate and welcome our customers to give feedback about their experience and suggestions to our company so that we train our staff in order to make Cliphair the best customer oriented company.

Farhan M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cliphair?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.2
Have a question about Cliphair?