Cliphair

Cliphair has a consumer rating of 4.23 stars from 235 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cliphair also ranks 6th among Hair Care sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 41.7%

• Customer service and ordering has been pleasant enough just a poor product.
  • I got 20" double weft clip ins they are the perfect match and such lovely quality hair.

• Let me just start by saying there is no possible way these are human hair extensions.
  • When they came I was really impressed with how well they matched my real hair colour (I ordered medium brown).
How would you rate Cliphair?

“Amazing”

Jessica R.
7/24/20

I would like to say thank you for the great customer service I revived from Cliphair! And Great quality products every time! I recommend clip hair to anyone that wants good quality extensions at such a reasonable price.

“Tape hair extensions”

Freya H.
5/6/20

I spent £250 on hair extensions that didn't even last a week! I do not recommend and once emailed customer services all they said was it is real hair and ignored my second email. The hair extensions did match then as soon as I used purple shampoo it changed the colour of the hair extensions within one wash but not my natural hair as you can tell from the photo it is not real hair and I'm disgusted that they haven't even tried to solve the problem with their customer after spending this much money.

hair extensions (56) customer service (41) quality hair (15) hair colour (11) great quality (20) clip ins (11) 2 months (6) hair quality (4) fast delivery (7) 2 years (4) birds nest (3) delivery service (3)
freyah5
May 6th, 2020
nessah1
May 11th, 2014
These extensions are cheap, and they really dont last long, i've bought from cliphair twice and every time the same thing happened, after a little while they started tangling like crazy no matter what i tried, they had bits of random cotton running through the hair and random dark hairs, some of which burnt away meaning there was a few synthetic hairs too. I'm pretty upset with the quality but for the first 2 weeks they were nice...
lexr8
July 21st, 2017
I recently ordered 20" extensions (single weft) from cliphair Canada. The extensions were a bit tangled when they came (they came quickly) and much less hair than expected. They looked like what my hair extensions resemble after a few months of use (hair broken at clip and thin) overall, a speedy delivery and a fantastic price, great customer service. Not sure if I would order again though.
ellenw32
December 8th, 2016
The price of the extensions were pretty good. I frequently use clip in extensions and read lots of great reviews about cliphair. I had to pay for express delivery as I am leaving the country soon so had to get them on time so paid a fair bit extra for that. However when I went to pick up from FedEx I was told I had to pay an extra $40 for the package, this would have been fine if I was told in advance but I was not... so an extra $40 on top of the price for express delivery. Annoying.
Secondly. I ordered the colour light ash blonde, I swear I was given the most yellow blonde I have ever seen in my life. Starting to think I was maybe given the wrong colour because surely they can't be serious. Managed to tone them so they are a little better but still not great.
Working out the price for the tax and delivery and then paying to re send back out it's not even worth it may as well just go somewhere else.
Although I will say I can't fault the quality.
Overall though, pretty annoyed.
Dear Ellen
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that you were not aware about customs/duty charges levied by your local Canadian customs, We have clearly mentioned this on our website please use the link below to read it.
For your reference I am also pasting same point which we have mentioned on our website.
“All items are shipped from our warehouse in United Kindom. We are not responsible for any charges/duties/taxes levied by your local customs/tax authorities.”

Apart duties/taxes we are glad to know that you are happy with your purchase.

veronicad288
June 29th, 2020
I spent nearly £300 on micro loop hair extensions and they all fell out within a week. I contacted cliphair customer services at the time and I am in an ongoing battle to try to get a refund
viktoriad7
September 23rd, 2020
I bought hair from them middle of July. I opened the box of with hair and totally looked like someone returned before me. Then I took out the hair from the packaging and its was so thin, I washed the hair and toned with blue shampoo(I just left the hair for 1 min in a bucket with warm water mixed with the shampoo I didn't even applied directly) and then turned into 3 different colours just as blue, purple and silver. I dried the hair and started to look like I have bleached for hours. I contacted the company for refund they said to write them an email and they will send me a code to return the product. And of course I never received one. They started ignoring me such as my emails, my messages on Facebook and my comments on their page. The hair also falling out since I bought it and tried to brush it couple time and I cant curl it ot straight it because this is not a virgin hair. And the way the put the clips on is ridicules.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money for fake hair and bad customer service.

dahliab1
August 2nd, 2016
Love these extensions they are thick and amazing quality very happy
lucym207
August 5th, 2020
First of the order. I paid for next day delivery as I needed them by that date and it didnt arrive( I did get a refund) now probably 4 weeks of having them they have started to fall apart the wefts have separated from each other hair falls out a crazy amount when brushing and when I run my fingers through the hair multiple strands of hair easily pull put from the weft. The ends of the exstentions are extremely scraggly and thin making it difficult to blend, and I wouldnt say I have very thick hair, wear them for anymore than an hour and it Mattes up at the back of your neck having to brush them quite often. Overall a bad experience and a waste of money wishing I had held out for a more expensive company with better quality hair. I will update on how this is resolved.
jessicar1045
July 24th, 2020
roxyp3
June 14th, 2020
So annoyed I tried out this company and wasted £100. The colour doesn't look anything like the colour in the photos - I tried to dye to get a better match and nothing!
Crappy hair - stick to lullabellz or viola x
nurettab
February 18th, 2020
Let me just start by saying there is no possible way these are human hair extensions. I have been wearing hair extensions for 10 plus years. These are by far the worst extensions I have ever purchased. The wefts were so thin to begin with and immediately even running my fingers through them clumps of hair started coming out. My fiancé, who knows nothing about hair or hair extensions asked me why I bought them instead of the nice ones I usually buy. I tried to work with them as I had already broke the hygiene seal. I attempted to tone them with purple shampoo, as I do with every set of extensions I have ever had, and they turned green and blue and completely fell apart. They are unusable and a complete waste of money. Please save your money and shop elsewhere.
Hi Nuretta,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. I am sorry your hair didn't meet your expectations.

We are very meticulous in ensuring that only the best hair is produced and sent out to our customers. Every product undergoes very strict quality testing and product reports are conducted to make sure all protocol has been followed. We also have a great after care team if any of our customers have any queries after there purchase. I can assure you that all our hair is 100% human hair and we ad no synthetic hair to any of our products. We do recommend that if you do opt to colour or tone your hair, you always seek professional help and/or assistance, and also conduct a strand test. If you would like more information on our products or would like to discuss further please do reach out to our customer care at customerservice@cliphair.co.uk where one of our team members will be happy to assist.
lydiar74
June 26th, 2020
Ordered the silver Grey tapes it does say one pack would be enough but the hair is very thin so I ordered another pack. The hair quality felt good on arrival a little bit thin but after one wash the hair has lost all softness and feels straw like. I haven't toned them and I've washed them gentley with sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I've had extensions before so I know how to care for them and I'd liken them to the same quality my usually extensions are three months in. Annoyed because I've spent £200+ pounds on hair that simple isn't good enough quality to wear as tapes I'd avoid ordering the grey extensions I can't speak for the other colours as the quality may differ. Customer service and ordering has been pleasant enough just a poor product.
beccaj6
January 11th, 2020
This year I suffered with severe sepsis and nearly died, luckily I didn't. However being unwell, my body going through shock and medications, my hair has become very thin and has really ruined my confidence.

I was going to buy through foxylocks because they always provide really good quality hair, but because I could see that cliphair offered 26 inch hair, I thought I'd give them a go.

I bought 2 sets of the 26 inch full head (jet black and #60 blonde). This was supposed to add up to 260g of hair, a lot of hair right? I spent over £200.

When the hair arrived, straight away, without even having to open the packaging, you could see the hair was very thin and straggly in the blonde set... very contrasting with the black set. This was NOT 260g of hair.

I removed the hair from the pack and ran my hand through the bundles. I was left with a pile of hair. I'm not exaggerating, piles of black hair.

I messaged clip hair who advised me that I needed to deep condition the hair.
Why would I need to deep condition brand new hair extensions that have never been worn?

They then advised me they would send me an extra 80g of hair for each set to compensate for the problems I had. So, although I was disappointed, I thought it could be salvaged. I removed my permanent extensions. I also decided to replace the clips with better ones as some of them arrived broken.

Later on, they emailed me again to correct themselves and told me they would only send 40g of hair. This wouldn't be enough, they would still look stupid. I was supposed to be wearing TWO full head sets of hair, and both combined couldn't even make a ponytail. I was so shocked, disappointed and annoyed.

Now, what they're saying is, because the clips hair been removed and this means they're used, I can no longer have a replacement. Even though I only removed them after they'd made false promises.

My confidence is in absolute ruins because of this company, and because I can't get replacement sets, or a refund to buy elsewhere, I no longer want to leave the house because I feel so low and unlike myself.

Not everyone has the money to waste on faulty products and just brush it off when things go wrong.

Cliphair should be ashamed.

They are quick enough to report reviews but can't be bothered to reply to emails until they have been chased up several times, a month later.
Hi Becca,

I can assure you that at CLIPHAIR customer satisfaction is very important to us and we do our best to resolve any issues to customer’s satisfaction. I've had a look into this and can confirm the following.

We assessed your complaint based on the information and images you provided. We offered you a replacement provided you can return the faulty hair for further examination.
When you confirmed that you were unable to return the hair back, you were than offered 2 top up pieces for the 2 colours that you purchased as a goodwill gesture. We mentioned in the emails that each top up piece would be 40 grams each in weight with the total weight being 80 grams. This was also declined as you explained the hair would not be enough.

So that we can verify any areas of concern, we would need to have the hair returned back to test further. We will still be more than happy to honour your replacement or assist in any way we can. Please feel free to email me back at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk.
katf29
July 12th, 2019
Item arrived with disable seam on top. They took no credit for bad construction. Offered no return... beware of this seller! Stay away...
Farhan M. – Cliphair Rep
M so sorry to hear about the experience you had with us. I can completely understand the frustration that you must of felt. We take great pride in providing great quality hair at great prices.

All our products go through strict quality testing to ensure that they are fit for purpose. I would really love to resolve this issue for you. If you could please confirm the best way to contact you to speak directly, that would be a great help.
josephiney6
December 3rd, 2019
Great customer service. Absolutely beautiful hair, the best I have ever worn. Very happy to have found this site. Would definitely order again from here. Thank You!
larab29
March 14th, 2019
If there was 0 stars I would have put that. My extensions never came! I have not gotten my money back, they are not willing to send me another set and now I'm out £90. I have been contacting them since 2017 and it's almost 2 years later. This company is a joke. They keep trying to blaim it on royal mail and saying it was there issue but royal mail have on record that it was not delivered. There customer service is beyond appalling everytime I have called to try and resolvde the issue.

If you feeling like donating some money then go to a Charity but whatever you do don't buy these extensions because that is all you will be doing.
Dear Lara

I am sorry to read your comments. We send all the items via tracked service and on Royal Mail tracking your order was showing delivered. As you claimed non-receipt we disputed the matter with Royal Mail on your behalf, however, the claim was refused by Royal Mail as they never received a signed form from you confirming you did not receive the item.

Unfortunately, in situations like above, we have to follow the guidelines provided by Royal Mail and if they don't receive the signed form from the recipient, the claim gets refused.

On this occasion, I would like to reiterate my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

morganp35
September 9th, 2018
I orded my item quite some time ago. I have messaged the email given and got no response. They never gave me a tracking number; just that my order was shipped and to come back for additional info. That was weeks ago. I can't get a hold of anyone from the company. Found them through Instagram... guess that's what I get
Dear Morgan

I am sorry to read your comments. Could you kindly confirm your order details? As we are unable to locate any order from your name. Can you please make sure you ordered from one of the following websites?

www.cliphair.co.uk
www.cliphaircanada.com
www.cliphairaustralia.com

Customer Service Manager.
loriannm3
December 13th, 2018
I tried their keratin bonded hair (installed by a professional) after loving their double wefted clip-in extensions. Wow! They are amazing. I had them installed about 4 weeks ago and not only do they look fabulous they are not wavy (like some cheap hair looks like after washing) or thining. I would HIGHLY recommend these - so would my professional installer. When I eventually need a new set, I will certainly re-order from here. Two giant thumbs up!
aprild36
March 6th, 2017
This is what I wrote in an email to the company. -I just received your 18 inch, blonde, clip in, single weaved extensions through the mail. I bought them blonde so I could match my hair perfectly with semi permanent dye.
I waited about 2 weeks for this product to come in and when I opened the package and took the hair out, it started to shed in my hands. I put the bad mind set I had from that and continued on. I put in semi permanent hair dye for a strand test. 20 minutes later, as I was rinsing it, the hair curled up and started falling out even worse than before. I don't know what you guys are trying to sell, but I refuse to have this product and demand a refund.
amiep5
May 25th, 2019
Great value for money soo soft, I get compliments on my hair all the time since getting these extentions
rasaa3
May 25th, 2019
The best quality hair I ever ordered. The last 3- 4 years I'm buying from ClipHair. Very happy! Highly recommend!
angelaf79
October 13th, 2017
I ordered my extentions at $80 Canadian but then was charged $110, I also got 1-2 day shipping. I waited at home on the second day but they didn't show so I emailed them and was told I would receive a refund for the delivery if they didnt come by the end of the day. Which they didn't but then customer service just argued with me and I never got my refund. Horrible customer service
Dear Angela F.

We are sorry to read your comments, Firstly, I would like to clarify that you paid for your order in GBP (£63.98) and it is due to currency conversion rate of that specific day that it was CAD 110. Secondly, you placed your order on Friday after our cut off time and your order was dispatched on following working day (Monday 02/10/2017). Two subsequent delivery attempts were made on 04/10/2017 and 05/10/2017 but no one was available to sign for the package so your order was dispatched and delivery was attempted within the timeframe we promise. Your order was sent via DHL express (www.dhl.com) with tracking #7204115936. I hope above information clarifies your misunderstanding as well as other readers.

johannab52
May 11th, 2020
Colour match service was fast efficient and when the extensions arrived they were spot on. Delivery was fast and efficient even during this pandemic! Well done clip in hair and fab quality of hair extensions.
candyb35
July 14th, 2018
This hair is awesome! The quality and thickness real blew me away. The color is such a nice mix of tones and Im really surprised at how natural it looks in. Must admit I was a bit of a skeptic on hair extensions, but I am glad a took a go at it, these really are amazing. Super easy to use and so many videos to help you out on style and care. Wish my real hair felt as good as the extensions do. Highly recommended them, you wont regret it.
maryssas
June 2nd, 2016
I like the quality of the cliphair hair! The micro beads were just okay though. I think next time I'll order the itip hair and use my own beads.

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.
See more answers (2)

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

See more answers (2)

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M.,

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M.,

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M.,

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M.,

Mine shed after wearing them twice. I bought from another company as clip hair are dreadful and cheap quality.

By Dani B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cliphair staff and other customers.

Cliphair is an international retailer of finest quality real human hair extensions. We specialise in providing luxurious 100% Remy human hair extensions, designed to change your look in minutes. Whether you're after a luscious long clip- on ponytail, or super thick double wefted clip in hair extensions, Cliphair has a great range with something to suit everyone. We offer free worldwide delivery, and if you live in the UK you can expect to receive your extensions in just 1-2 days

Business History

Our online store was established in 2007 and we are based in Sutton, London, United Kingdom. We expertise in providing only the best quality 100% Remy human hair extensions and owing to the high quality of our products; we are the most successfully growing company in Europe. We started selling within U. K and then with a quick triumph over local market, we introduced our self in to the major countries around the globe and now within half of a decade we can proudly say that we have customers from all over the world. We deliver all over the world, any country you name it!

The reason for our rapid growth in this industry is due to our competitive prices, high quality and innovative products; fastest comparative delivery and best customer service, which comes from our strong alliance with the world’s largest hair extension suppliers, delivery service providers (e.g., USPS, Canada post, Royal mail) and regular staff training programs to maintain high quality assurance standards.

Customer Service

At Cliphair extensions, everyone is dedicated and passionate about all aspects of the service we offer. Our team is devoted to provide best possible customer care and service to our clients. We believe in continuous learning and hence we highly appreciate and welcome our customers to give feedback about their experience and suggestions to our company so that we train our staff in order to make Cliphair the best customer oriented company.

Farhan M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cliphair?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.2
Have a question about Cliphair?