Review of ClipHair

Tel: 03450 211 311
customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

fayel26
12/13/18

Absolutely beautiful hair, the best I have ever worn.
Have already repurchased and will definitely be ordering again!
Thank you so much!

loriannm3
12/13/18

I tried their keratin bonded hair (installed by a professional) after loving their double wefted clip-in extensions. Wow! They are amazing. I had them installed about 4 weeks ago and not only do they look fabulous they are not wavy (like some cheap hair looks like after washing) or thining. I would HIGHLY recommend these - so would my professional installer. When I eventually need a new set, I will certainly re-order from here. Two giant thumbs up!

agatel
11/7/18

I have received my extensions few days ago and I must say I was very impressed, especially with hair quality, quick delivery and perfect colour match! I wore my extensions on fitness competition, they looked beautiful!

katiep106
10/26/18

Absolutely brilliant condition, the colour match was perfect !! Would definitely order again from here

emmaw129
9/15/18

Honestly this hair is amazing guys/girls!!! Ive been getting hair extwntions sonce i was about 16 akd im nearly 24 now! We all no the struggles of getting good quality hair and trusting the rigt company! But cliphair is literally the best hair ive used! And its made me feel so confident ! The colour is just perfect aswell!!!!!! Anyway if your hesitant on getting it DONT BE! Go ordor it. But get your hair colour checked first as its for free and dont risk getting the wrong colour!!!
Added a photo with my new hair also check it out :D

morganp35
9/9/18

I orded my item quite some time ago. I have messaged the email given and got no response. They never gave me a tracking number; just that my order was shipped and to come back for additional info. That was weeks ago. I can't get a hold of anyone from the company. Found them through Instagram... guess that's what I get

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Morgan

I am sorry to read your comments. Could you kindly confirm your order details? As we are unable to locate any order from your name. Can you please make sure you ordered from one of the following websites?

www.cliphair.co.uk
www.cliphaircanada.com
www.cliphairaustralia.com

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager.
sharont167
8/3/18

My daughter has alopecia and has been devastated at the thought of wearing a wig. She has lost about 90% of her hair. As she still has a bit of hair on top we can spray some bald patches and tie her hair into a very tiny ponytail. After we clip this ponytail extension in, it looks like she has a full head of hair. It has boosted her confidence so much and has made a previously devastated 10 year old much more confident. It has really helped her cope with the devastation of losing her beautiful hair. We did have a few inches cut off it but it still looks amazing.

laras48
8/3/18

The hair was perfect. I will never order from anywhere else. Great condition, thick from root to tip, secure clips (hair doesn't even need to be backcombed!). Great customer service.
Amazing colour too!

candyb35
7/14/18

This hair is awesome! The quality and thickness real blew me away. The color is such a nice mix of tones and Im really surprised at how natural it looks in. Must admit I was a bit of a skeptic on hair extensions, but I am glad a took a go at it, these really are amazing. Super easy to use and so many videos to help you out on style and care. Wish my real hair felt as good as the extensions do. Highly recommended them, you wont regret it.

emilyh168
6/8/18

I always buy my quad weft hair extensions from Clip Hair since I discovered their website as the quality and volume is the best I have found online. The extensions last up to six months when taken care of and I only need one quad weft to give the length and volume that I need.

heatherc203
6/8/18

I absolutely love my hair extenstions. I recently got a longer pair. I loved them so much. They are easy to put In. They aren't too heavy on your head and they feel like your real hair. They actually matched my color perfectly. I definately recommend them

sarap121
5/18/18

The hair is amazing! Really soft, washes well and the colour match was perfect. The silky spray is great for keeping them soft - I use it at night then it works overnight

jessicam444
5/11/18

I have used Cliphair for almost 12 months now and Ill never shop anywhere else! I buy the 22 micro rings. The hair is so smooth and easy to maintain and lasts me Atleast 5 months per lot. Theyre excellent value for money. Ive recommended to all my friends who have since purchased from this site and will continue to do so!

lannilynng
3/22/18

Super fast delivery and the hair is gorgeous !!
Feels soft and sits nice.
Very impressed with cliphair!!

lindseyn23
3/2/18

I was in the market for hair extensions to make my own halo extensions. I purchased my extensions from Clip Hair and love what I got! They are real hair and a great quality! They worked perfectly for my color and my project!

nicolaw25
2/18/18

I purchased the 26 inch hair extensions from Clip hair and they are the best extensions I've ever had,the quality is amazing and super fast delivery too,I will be buying from you again,fantastic company

sangitam2
1/29/18

I am very satisfied with the quality, great value and service. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jadeb23
1/27/18

I bought the double wefted 24inch dark brown set. I am super happy with these extensions! They are the exact same colour shown on the website and match my hair perfectly, there super soft and come in the best condition and overall I would definitely buy again!

shannont39
1/26/18

Good clips compared to other extension suppliers, thick hair although it does get thinner at the ends but there is a lot of hair included. Well worth the money thanks again clip hair I would recommend

andreat71
1/20/18

I absolutely love my extensions. They blend perfectly with my own hair are soft and easy to use and dont tangle. They arrived within one week of placing my order and were nicely packaged and beautifully shipped. I am extremely happy with Cliphair and will not hestitate to purchase from them in the future. Top quality hair extensions at reasonable prices. I am hooked.

helenae2
1/16/18

The hair quality is great it really feels like my natural hair and blends perfectly with my natural colour. Shame my head is smaller than average and they don't do smaller size but the product itself is great. Would recommend cliphair no doubt.

rehame
1/12/18

Imade a pruches now its been 1 month first of all i ordered a taped hair 22 inch with adiscount coupon but they didnt make discount for me then they send me an email telling me its not available so i send them back ok ahuft to 24 inch clip then they send me another email telling me that those mails was mistakes and my order already availble i said okey of we still we have chance we can change it to clip they said its already send ok i was waiting more then one month now and when i send them back asking about my order as i couldnt track it no datas available they replyed that my order lost in the shipping service and they will send me my order with express shipping service i asked them to change it to cliphair that i ordered before they send me an email confirming the exchange of the order i sent them bk to confirm that my order is wht i ordered they said no its was more expensive than wht u ordered so i opened there website to check maybe they changed the cost i found still its the same cost and they r lying !!! I attached the amount i pay with a screenshot of my exchanged order then they send me bk that i didnt request to change the lenght and they gave me bk 5 so i screened my previous eemail bk to them !! Bad service here is my email for those who want to makr sure of it rahoma889@gmail.com

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Reham
We are sorry to read your comments. I investigated the matter myself and I sincerely apologise there was an issue with the delivery. We use the best available shipping service to avoid such situations, however, delays are sometimes possible. I can also see a replacement was already sent to you via express service which you have already received.

We once again sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
hollys104
1/12/18

For me I have the multi toned brown and blonde, better known as Bayalage- not ombré and it has been impossible to find a mix of hair that blends in this color goes with several tones it is ridiculous !! I will be buying more and referring my beautician to this website for this color alone !!!!!!!

sadiej6
1/12/18

The hair was amazing! Loves it! Feels super real and really good quality I recommend it to anyone buy new extensions plus they got the colour just right!

jessicar189
11/24/17

Great quality tape hair, full and thick ends and tape sticks unlike some other brands purchased. Will definitely be buying cliphair tape ins from now on!

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

7 Photos for ClipHair