Cliphair

Cliphair has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 232 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cliphair also ranks 5th among Hair Care sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 8 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 45.5%

• Really easy to use site , good price and quality hair.
  • these hair extensions are of a great quality, i have ordered from here before also and was not disappointed.

• I cannot afford to spend another £40 on hair extensions!
  • I wrote to customer service and there on going responses are almost a farce.
How would you rate Cliphair?

“Cheap hair extensions cheap quality”

Lydia R.
6/26/20

Ordered the silver Grey tapes it does say one pack would be enough but the hair is very thin so I ordered another pack. The hair quality felt good on arrival a little bit thin but after one wash the hair has lost all softness and feels straw like. I haven't toned them and I've washed them gentley with sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I've had extensions before so I know how to care for them and I'd liken them to the same quality my usually extensions are three months in. Annoyed because I've spent £200+ pounds on hair that simple isn't good enough quality to wear as tapes I'd avoid ordering the grey extensions I can't speak for the other colours as the quality may differ. Customer service and ordering has been pleasant enough just a poor product.

“Tape hair extensions”

Freya H.
5/6/20

I spent £250 on hair extensions that didn't even last a week ! I do not recommend and once emailed customer services all they said was it is real hair and ignored my second email . The hair extensions did match then as soon as I used purple shampoo it changed the colour of the hair extensions within one wash but not my natural hair as you can tell from the photo it is not real hair and I'm disgusted that they haven't even tried to solve the problem with their customer after spending this much money.

hair extensions (56) customer service (40) quality hair (14) great quality (19) hair colour (11) clip ins (11) hair quality (4) 2 years (4) birds nest (3) delivery service (3) company (32)
freyah5
May 6th, 2020
veronicad288
June 29th, 2020
I spent nearly £300 on micro loop hair extensions and they all fell out within a week. I contacted cliphair customer services at the time and I am in an ongoing battle to try to get a refund
lydiar74
June 26th, 2020
roxyp3
June 14th, 2020
So annoyed I tried out this company and wasted £100. The colour doesn't look anything like the colour in the photos - I tried to dye to get a better match and nothing!
Crappy hair - stick to lullabellz or viola x
josephiney6
December 3rd, 2019
Great customer service.Absolutely beautiful hair, the best I have ever worn.Very happy to have found this site.Would definitely order again from here.Thank You!
nurettab
February 18th, 2020
Let me just start by saying there is no possible way these are human hair extensions. I have been wearing hair extensions for 10 plus years. These are by far the worst extensions I have ever purchased. The wefts were so thin to begin with and immediately even running my fingers through them clumps of hair started coming out. My fiancé, who knows nothing about hair or hair extensions asked me why I bought them instead of the nice ones I usually buy. I tried to work with them as I had already broke the hygiene seal. I attempted to tone them with purple shampoo, as I do with every set of extensions I have ever had, and they turned green and blue and completely fell apart. They are unusable and a complete waste of money. Please save your money and shop elsewhere.
Hi Nuretta,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. I am sorry your hair didn't meet your expectations.

We are very meticulous in ensuring that only the best hair is produced and sent out to our customers. Every product undergoes very strict quality testing and product reports are conducted to make sure all protocol has been followed. We also have a great after care team if any of our customers have any queries after there purchase. I can assure you that all our hair is 100% human hair and we ad no synthetic hair to any of our products. We do recommend that if you do opt to colour or tone your hair, you always seek professional help and/or assistance, and also conduct a strand test. If you would like more information on our products or would like to discuss further please do reach out to our customer care at customerservice@cliphair.co.uk where one of our team members will be happy to assist.
nessah1
May 11th, 2014
These extensions are cheap, and they really dont last long, i've bought from cliphair twice and every time the same thing happened, after a little while they started tangling like crazy no matter what i tried, they had bits of random cotton running through the hair and random dark hairs, some of which burnt away meaning there was a few synthetic hairs too. I'm pretty upset with the quality but for the first 2 weeks they were nice...
beccaj6
January 11th, 2020
This year I suffered with severe sepsis and nearly died, luckily I didn't. However being unwell, my body going through shock and medications, my hair has become very thin and has really ruined my confidence.

I was going to buy through foxylocks because they always provide really good quality hair, but because I could see that cliphair offered 26 inch hair, I thought I'd give them a go.

I bought 2 sets of the 26 inch full head (jet black and #60 blonde). This was supposed to add up to 260g of hair, a lot of hair right? I spent over £200.

When the hair arrived, straight away, without even having to open the packaging, you could see the hair was very thin and straggly in the blonde set... very contrasting with the black set. This was NOT 260g of hair.

I removed the hair from the pack and ran my hand through the bundles. I was left with a pile of hair. I'm not exaggerating, piles of black hair.

I messaged clip hair who advised me that I needed to deep condition the hair.
Why would I need to deep condition brand new hair extensions that have never been worn?

They then advised me they would send me an extra 80g of hair for each set to compensate for the problems I had. So, although I was disappointed, I thought it could be salvaged. I removed my permanent extensions. I also decided to replace the clips with better ones as some of them arrived broken.

Later on, they emailed me again to correct themselves and told me they would only send 40g of hair. This wouldn't be enough, they would still look stupid. I was supposed to be wearing TWO full head sets of hair, and both combined couldn't even make a ponytail. I was so shocked, disappointed and annoyed.

Now, what they're saying is, because the clips hair been removed and this means they're used, I can no longer have a replacement. Even though I only removed them after they'd made false promises.

My confidence is in absolute ruins because of this company, and because I can't get replacement sets, or a refund to buy elsewhere, I no longer want to leave the house because I feel so low and unlike myself.

Not everyone has the money to waste on faulty products and just brush it off when things go wrong.

Cliphair should be ashamed.

They are quick enough to report reviews but can't be bothered to reply to emails until they have been chased up several times, a month later.
Hi Becca,

I can assure you that at CLIPHAIR customer satisfaction is very important to us and we do our best to resolve any issues to customer’s satisfaction. I've had a look into this and can confirm the following.

We assessed your complaint based on the information and images you provided. We offered you a replacement provided you can return the faulty hair for further examination.
When you confirmed that you were unable to return the hair back, you were than offered 2 top up pieces for the 2 colours that you purchased as a goodwill gesture. We mentioned in the emails that each top up piece would be 40 grams each in weight with the total weight being 80 grams. This was also declined as you explained the hair would not be enough.

So that we can verify any areas of concern, we would need to have the hair returned back to test further. We will still be more than happy to honour your replacement or assist in any way we can. Please feel free to email me back at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk .
katf29
July 12th, 2019
Item arrived with disable seam on top. They took no credit for bad construction. Offered no return...beware of this seller! Stay away...
Farhan M. – Cliphair Rep
m so sorry to hear about the experience you had with us. I can completely understand the frustration that you must of felt. We take great pride in providing great quality hair at great prices.

All our products go through strict quality testing to ensure that they are fit for purpose. I would really love to resolve this issue for you. If you could please confirm the best way to contact you to speak directly, that would be a great help.
larab29
March 14th, 2019
If there was 0 stars I would have put that. My extensions never came!!!! I have not gotten my money back, they are not willing to send me another set and now I'm out £90. I have been contacting them since 2017 and it's almost 2 years later. This company is a joke. They keep trying to blaim it on royal mail and saying it was there issue but royal mail have on record that it was not delivered. There customer service is beyond appalling everytime I have called to try and resolvde the issue.

If you feeling like donating some money then go to a Charity but whatever you do don't buy these extensions because that is all you will be doing.
Dear Lara

I am sorry to read your comments. We send all the items via tracked service and on Royal Mail tracking your order was showing delivered. As you claimed non-receipt we disputed the matter with Royal Mail on your behalf, however, the claim was refused by Royal Mail as they never received a signed form from you confirming you did not receive the item.

Unfortunately, in situations like above, we have to follow the guidelines provided by Royal Mail and if they don't receive the signed form from the recipient, the claim gets refused.

On this occasion, I would like to reiterate my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

morganp35
September 9th, 2018
I orded my item quite some time ago. I have messaged the email given and got no response. They never gave me a tracking number; just that my order was shipped and to come back for additional info. That was weeks ago. I can't get a hold of anyone from the company. Found them through Instagram... guess that's what I get
Dear Morgan

I am sorry to read your comments. Could you kindly confirm your order details? As we are unable to locate any order from your name. Can you please make sure you ordered from one of the following websites?

www.cliphair.co.uk
www.cliphaircanada.com
www.cliphairaustralia.com

Customer Service Manager.
aprild36
March 6th, 2017
This is what I wrote in an email to the company. -I just received your 18 inch, blonde, clip in, single weaved extensions through the mail. I bought them blonde so I could match my hair perfectly with semi permanent dye.
I waited about 2 weeks for this product to come in and when I opened the package and took the hair out, it started to shed in my hands. I put the bad mind set I had from that and continued on. I put in semi permanent hair dye for a strand test. 20 minutes later, as I was rinsing it, the hair curled up and started falling out even worse than before. I don't know what you guys are trying to sell, but I refuse to have this product and demand a refund.
loriannm3
December 13th, 2018
I tried their keratin bonded hair (installed by a professional) after loving their double wefted clip-in extensions. Wow! They are amazing. I had them installed about 4 weeks ago and not only do they look fabulous they are not wavy (like some cheap hair looks like after washing) or thining. I would HIGHLY recommend these - so would my professional installer. When I eventually need a new set, I will certainly re-order from here. Two giant thumbs up!
johannab52
May 11th, 2020
Colour match service was fast efficient and when the extensions arrived they were spot on. Delivery was fast and efficient even during this pandemic! Well done clip in hair and fab quality of hair extensions.
angelaf79
October 13th, 2017
I ordered my extentions at $80 Canadian but then was charged $110 , I also got 1-2 day shipping . I waited at home on the second day but they didn't show so I emailed them and was told I would receive a refund for the delivery if they didnt come by the end of the day . which they didn't but then customer service just argued with me and I never got my refund . horrible customer service
Dear Angela F.

We are sorry to read your comments, Firstly, I would like to clarify that you paid for your order in GBP (£63.98) and it is due to currency conversion rate of that specific day that it was CAD 110. Secondly, you placed your order on Friday after our cut off time and your order was dispatched on following working day (Monday 02/10/2017). Two subsequent delivery attempts were made on 04/10/2017 and 05/10/2017 but no one was available to sign for the package so your order was dispatched and delivery was attempted within the timeframe we promise. Your order was sent via DHL express (www.dhl.com) with tracking #7204115936. I hope above information clarifies your misunderstanding as well as other readers.

ellenw32
December 8th, 2016
The price of the extensions were pretty good. I frequently use clip in extensions and read lots of great reviews about cliphair. I had to pay for express delivery as I am leaving the country soon so had to get them on time so paid a fair bit extra for that. However when I went to pick up from FedEx I was told I had to pay an extra $40 for the package, this would have been fine if I was told in advance but I was not...so an extra $40 on top of the price for express delivery. Annoying.
Secondly..I ordered the colour light ash blonde, I swear I was given the most yellow blonde I have ever seen in my life. Starting to think I was maybe given the wrong colour because surely they can't be serious. Managed to tone them so they are a little better but still not great.
Working out the price for the tax and delivery and then paying to re send back out it's not even worth it may as well just go somewhere else.
Although I will say I can't fault the quality.
Overall though, pretty annoyed.
Dear Ellen
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that you were not aware about customs/duty charges levied by your local Canadian customs, We have clearly mentioned this on our website please use the link below to read it.
For your reference I am also pasting same point which we have mentioned on our website.
“All items are shipped from our warehouse in United Kindom. We are not responsible for any charges/duties/taxes levied by your local customs/tax authorities.”

Apart duties/taxes we are glad to know that you are happy with your purchase.

rutaa
August 5th, 2017
I have made two orders from this company.
With first order everything was fine, even I bleached hair one time and used toner to get them red! But I used them for bit less than 3 months (hair was falling out but I bleached them so I didn't expect them to last long).
After while I wanted to become blonde, I ordered lightest shade of blonde so I can match my hair perfectly by using toner for 10 minutes (what I did), that cancels yellow pigment in them (not hair dyes, bleach other stuff that's harsh to hair). I wanted to last them for at least the time what they are advertising on cliphair.co.uk - 3-6 months, but they didn't last even 2 months.
After one month of using hair I had to cut ends off ( as you can see in photos that I have added, both of hair should be 18 inches long but they arent), hair are falling out so bad. My clothes, car is with hair.
I can't use them anymore, I have to comb hair in every 30 minutes. Hair looks like birds nest.
I also have added photos that I sent them. There are hair after 1 hour use and how they look when I comb them.
When I wrote customer service they replied that it's been more than 28 days since my order + they don't recommend dyeing more than 2 shades darker also bleaching/lighten/toning extensions are strictly not recommended.

So I replied them:

Why now are you saying that you don't recommend dyeing them, but on your social media you encourage people to try these different looks with your hair extensions? Like those what I have added.
So why it's okay for them to dye them, but when I turn mine you don't recommend it?

On your care instructions there are said "It's recommended to buy a shade closest to your own hair colour, but the extensions can be dyed up to two shades darker". As I said I didn't use hair dye or bleach on blonde set! I used toner for 10 minutes that cancels yellow pigments.

That shouldn't have caused hair to be that damaged!

On your website you are saying that hair can be used 3-6 months, so I was counting on that I will be able to use blonde set for that amount of time, because I wasn't going to be using any hair dyes etc. I paid my hard earned money on hair that didn't last even 2 months! If I knew that this would happen, I would have returned the hair, but first month they were fine (except the hair falling out) and buy them from e bay, at least price there matches the time they serve.

And they wrote me back:

Thank you for your email. We are sorry but our position remains same and we won't be able to take this complaint further.

Customer service is awful and in the end it's my fault because it's over 28 days and I toned them.
amiep5
May 25th, 2019
Great value for money soo soft, I get compliments on my hair all the time since getting these extentions
dahliab1
August 2nd, 2016
Love these extensions they are thick and amazing quality very happy
lexr8
July 21st, 2017
I recently ordered 20" extensions (single weft) from cliphair Canada. The extensions were a bit tangled when they came (they came quickly) and much less hair than expected. They looked like what my hair extensions resemble after a few months of use (hair broken at clip and thin) overall, a speedy delivery and a fantastic price, great customer service. Not sure if I would order again though.
shannont39
January 26th, 2018
Good clips compared to other extension suppliers, thick hair although it does get thinner at the ends but there is a lot of hair included. Well worth the money thanks again clip hair I would recommend
rebeccar41
August 20th, 2015
I have bought from many sites over the years for my extensions, even bought hair off ebay from china. Nothing compares to the awful quality of the hair i have in now. It is frizzy, dry, bunches up into a birds nest, cant brush it and i dread washing it. I've had them in 3 weeks. Disgusting customer service, they offered to look at them, oh so you want me to pay my hair dresser to take them out, go without nice hair on holiday and to weddings because of your poor quality hair? Dont buy from here.
Farhan M. – Cliphair Rep
Please note get maximum out of your extensions they will require some extra care when washing/styling them and all the care instructions can be found on our website. Please follow the link below.
To resolve the issue swiftly kindly send us your order details at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk and we will look into this ASAP.

vt3
March 25th, 2015
I have used hair extensions for 10 years (clip in only) and have tried a few different brands. I would never order these extensions again.
I live in Canada and ordered from cliphair.ca. When they came I was really impressed with how well they matched my real hair colour (I ordered medium brown). I also thought the overall quality seemed great. I ordered the double-weft extensions in 18 inches early January. It is now nearing the end of March and the quality is horrible!! They shed SO MUCH and I noticed a few strands of what looks like thread through the extensions. The ends are coarse and I have to constantly brush my hair so they don't get tangled (I am talking brushing my hair every hour or so while I sit at my desk at work!). If you need extensions for a one time use, then you could go this route but if your looking for quality and long term use, I would stay away. I just received my bellami bambina extensions in ash brown and although the colour is slightly off (a shade too light), I can really feel the difference in quality.
Farhan M. – Cliphair Rep
We are sorry to read your complaint . Kindly email your order details at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk and we shall do our best to resolve it ASAP.

rasaa3
May 25th, 2019
The best quality hair I ever ordered. The last 3- 4 years I'm buying from ClipHair. Very happy!!! Highly recommend!!!!
debbiem125
March 10th, 2017
I have spend nearly £300 with clip hair recently and when one of my items after only three uses became unwearable after a faulty clip i sent the item back. The company will not refund as they dont care after it has been worn they only refund if the item is faulty on arrival. You spend all that money on something you expect it to last 6 months to a year minimum. To make it worse they do not reply to your emails and the service is terrible. I would of bought more clip ins from them but now i will not be doing as they dont care when you spen £80 on an item and it brakes - terrible service i will not be recommending them to anyone
Dear Debbie

I am sorry to read your comments. Kindly note Hair extensions are a hygiene product and just like cosmetic products no retailer will take a return of any used hair extensions unless there is a fault with the hair.
You have mentioned there was an issue with clips . Upon examination we can see that there was no problem with clip itself but the stitching that holds the clips to weft was lose. This can be easily mended by us and I don't see a reason why the product in itself should be replaced because the hair was completely fine. You also had the product for more than a month. I understand you have stated there was only 3 uses but you will appreciate we have no way to find out how many times the product was used. The clips can come loose with regular use of product.

Regards
Customer Service

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.
See more answers (2)

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

See more answers (2)

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M.,

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M.,

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M.,

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M.,

Mine shed after wearing them twice. I bought from another company as clip hair are dreadful and cheap quality.

By Dani B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cliphair staff and other customers.

Cliphair is an international retailer of finest quality real human hair extensions. We specialise in providing luxurious 100% Remy human hair extensions, designed to change your look in minutes. Whether you're after a luscious long clip- on ponytail, or super thick double wefted clip in hair extensions, Cliphair has a great range with something to suit everyone. We offer free worldwide delivery, and if you live in the UK you can expect to receive your extensions in just 1-2 days

Business History

Our online store was established in 2007 and we are based in Sutton, London, United Kingdom. We expertise in providing only the best quality 100% Remy human hair extensions and owing to the high quality of our products; we are the most successfully growing company in Europe. We started selling within U.K and then with a quick triumph over local market, we introduced our self in to the major countries around the globe and now within half of a decade we can proudly say that we have customers from all over the world. We deliver all over the world, any country you name it!

The reason for our rapid growth in this industry is due to our competitive prices, high quality and innovative products; fastest comparative delivery and best customer service, which comes from our strong alliance with the world’s largest hair extension suppliers, delivery service providers (e.g., USPS, Canada post, Royal mail) and regular staff training programs to maintain high quality assurance standards.

Customer Service

At Cliphair extensions, everyone is dedicated and passionate about all aspects of the service we offer. Our team is devoted to provide best possible customer care and service to our clients. We believe in continuous learning and hence we highly appreciate and welcome our customers to give feedback about their experience and suggestions to our company so that we train our staff in order to make Cliphair the best customer oriented company.

Farhan M.
Customer service
Typically responds within 8 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cliphair?

Have a question about Cliphair?