Cliphair

Cliphair has a consumer rating of 4.23 stars from 240 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Cliphair most frequently mention customer service, great quality and colour match. Cliphair ranks 7th among Hair Care sites.

• These hair extensions are brilliant, I have received my extensions few days after i ordered great customer service.
  • Very swift at replying and brilliant customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Cliphair?

“Love!”

Mia W.
10/22/20

I've worn hair extensions for over almost 10 years now and I've never had a pair as beautiful as this, great value for your money and it's top quality, I ordered the classic full head Clip ins in darkest brown and was worried they wouldn't be thick enough as they aren't double wefted but I got plenty of hair and it feels beautiful and colour matched my hair perfectly, will deffo keep buying from here! Fast delivery too

“Tape hair extensions”

Freya H.
5/6/20

I spent £250 on hair extensions that didn't even last a week! I do not recommend and once emailed customer services all they said was it is real hair and ignored my second email. The hair extensions did match then as soon as I used purple shampoo it changed the colour of the hair extensions within one wash but not my natural hair as you can tell from the photo it is not real hair and I'm disgusted that they haven't even tried to solve the problem with their customer after spending this much money.

hair extensions (58) customer service (42)
miaw62
October 22nd, 2020
freyah5
May 6th, 2020
lexr8
July 21st, 2017
I recently ordered 20" extensions (single weft) from cliphair Canada. The extensions were a bit tangled when they came (they came quickly) and much less hair than expected. They looked like what my hair extensions resemble after a few months of use (hair broken at clip and thin) overall, a speedy delivery and a fantastic price, great customer service. Not sure if I would order again though.
carolineo62
October 29th, 2020
I ordered the wrong length extensions by accident, I didn't realise until after the transaction had gone through.
Leah who is managing their emails was very accommodating and pleasant.
She issued me a refund no problem, I just reordered the correct length.
Great customer service, looking forward to receiving my products!
lindsayw103
October 20th, 2020
I ordered ultra volume double weft 18 inch clip ins in the white blonde but came very yellow also alot of thick black & orange hairs running through them.
So I decided to tone the in warm water and a bit of purple shampoo, as soon as they got wet from the seams the hair was just falling out in clumps, not what you expect for £150!
I have been wearing extentions for best part of 20 years and iv never experienced this before with hair plus the awful customer service.
I rang & sent emails explaining and sending them all the pictures, after getting on at them for around a week they finally agreed to refund me half of the money.

The quality of the actual hair is okay apart from the thick black & orange hairs running through, the extentions are not going to last as long as they should with bad shedding from washing, styling ect.
I deffenetly wound not recommend this company at all worst experience iv had with a company all the proof was there but they didn't want to resolve the issue.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything off them you'll probably end up very disappointed

laurent234
October 20th, 2020
The hair extensions came in a lovely box to keep them intact. They are honestly the best quality hair extensions I have ever used, they are beautiful. Would highly recommend!
veronicad288
June 29th, 2020
I spent nearly £300 on micro loop hair extensions and they all fell out within a week. I contacted cliphair customer services at the time and I am in an ongoing battle to try to get a refund
jessicar1045
July 24th, 2020
I would like to say thank you for the great customer service I revived from Cliphair! And Great quality products every time! I recommend clip hair to anyone that wants good quality extensions at such a reasonable price.
viktoriad7
September 23rd, 2020
I bought hair from them middle of July. I opened the box of with hair and totally looked like someone returned before me. Then I took out the hair from the packaging and its was so thin, I washed the hair and toned with blue shampoo(I just left the hair for 1 min in a bucket with warm water mixed with the shampoo I didn't even applied directly) and then turned into 3 different colours just as blue, purple and silver. I dried the hair and started to look like I have bleached for hours. I contacted the company for refund they said to write them an email and they will send me a code to return the product. And of course I never received one. They started ignoring me such as my emails, my messages on Facebook and my comments on their page. The hair also falling out since I bought it and tried to brush it couple time and I cant curl it ot straight it because this is not a virgin hair. And the way the put the clips on is ridicules.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money for fake hair and bad customer service.

lydiar74
June 26th, 2020
Ordered the silver Grey tapes it does say one pack would be enough but the hair is very thin so I ordered another pack. The hair quality felt good on arrival a little bit thin but after one wash the hair has lost all softness and feels straw like. I haven't toned them and I've washed them gentley with sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I've had extensions before so I know how to care for them and I'd liken them to the same quality my usually extensions are three months in. Annoyed because I've spent £200+ pounds on hair that simple isn't good enough quality to wear as tapes I'd avoid ordering the grey extensions I can't speak for the other colours as the quality may differ. Customer service and ordering has been pleasant enough just a poor product.
lucym207
August 5th, 2020
First of the order. I paid for next day delivery as I needed them by that date and it didnt arrive( I did get a refund) now probably 4 weeks of having them they have started to fall apart the wefts have separated from each other hair falls out a crazy amount when brushing and when I run my fingers through the hair multiple strands of hair easily pull put from the weft. The ends of the exstentions are extremely scraggly and thin making it difficult to blend, and I wouldnt say I have very thick hair, wear them for anymore than an hour and it Mattes up at the back of your neck having to brush them quite often. Overall a bad experience and a waste of money wishing I had held out for a more expensive company with better quality hair. I will update on how this is resolved.
roxyp3
June 14th, 2020
So annoyed I tried out this company and wasted £100. The colour doesn't look anything like the colour in the photos - I tried to dye to get a better match and nothing!
Crappy hair - stick to lullabellz or viola x
josephiney6
December 3rd, 2019
Great customer service. Absolutely beautiful hair, the best I have ever worn. Very happy to have found this site. Would definitely order again from here. Thank You!
maxinec302
October 26th, 2020
I wouldn't purchase from any other company... Ciphair sell quality products and delivery is very prompt.
loriannm3
December 13th, 2018
I tried their keratin bonded hair (installed by a professional) after loving their double wefted clip-in extensions. Wow! They are amazing. I had them installed about 4 weeks ago and not only do they look fabulous they are not wavy (like some cheap hair looks like after washing) or thining. I would HIGHLY recommend these - so would my professional installer. When I eventually need a new set, I will certainly re-order from here. Two giant thumbs up!
johannab52
May 11th, 2020
Colour match service was fast efficient and when the extensions arrived they were spot on. Delivery was fast and efficient even during this pandemic! Well done clip in hair and fab quality of hair extensions.
amiep5
May 25th, 2019
Great value for money soo soft, I get compliments on my hair all the time since getting these extentions
rasaa3
May 25th, 2019
The best quality hair I ever ordered. The last 3- 4 years I'm buying from ClipHair. Very happy! Highly recommend!
nurettab
February 18th, 2020
Let me just start by saying there is no possible way these are human hair extensions. I have been wearing hair extensions for 10 plus years. These are by far the worst extensions I have ever purchased. The wefts were so thin to begin with and immediately even running my fingers through them clumps of hair started coming out. My fiancé, who knows nothing about hair or hair extensions asked me why I bought them instead of the nice ones I usually buy. I tried to work with them as I had already broke the hygiene seal. I attempted to tone them with purple shampoo, as I do with every set of extensions I have ever had, and they turned green and blue and completely fell apart. They are unusable and a complete waste of money. Please save your money and shop elsewhere.
Hi Nuretta,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. I am sorry your hair didn't meet your expectations.

We are very meticulous in ensuring that only the best hair is produced and sent out to our customers. Every product undergoes very strict quality testing and product reports are conducted to make sure all protocol has been followed. We also have a great after care team if any of our customers have any queries after there purchase. I can assure you that all our hair is 100% human hair and we ad no synthetic hair to any of our products. We do recommend that if you do opt to colour or tone your hair, you always seek professional help and/or assistance, and also conduct a strand test. If you would like more information on our products or would like to discuss further please do reach out to our customer care at customerservice@cliphair.co.uk where one of our team members will be happy to assist.
candyb35
July 14th, 2018
This hair is awesome! The quality and thickness real blew me away. The color is such a nice mix of tones and Im really surprised at how natural it looks in. Must admit I was a bit of a skeptic on hair extensions, but I am glad a took a go at it, these really are amazing. Super easy to use and so many videos to help you out on style and care. Wish my real hair felt as good as the extensions do. Highly recommended them, you wont regret it.
beccaj6
January 11th, 2020
This year I suffered with severe sepsis and nearly died, luckily I didn't. However being unwell, my body going through shock and medications, my hair has become very thin and has really ruined my confidence.

I was going to buy through foxylocks because they always provide really good quality hair, but because I could see that cliphair offered 26 inch hair, I thought I'd give them a go.

I bought 2 sets of the 26 inch full head (jet black and #60 blonde). This was supposed to add up to 260g of hair, a lot of hair right? I spent over £200.

When the hair arrived, straight away, without even having to open the packaging, you could see the hair was very thin and straggly in the blonde set... very contrasting with the black set. This was NOT 260g of hair.

I removed the hair from the pack and ran my hand through the bundles. I was left with a pile of hair. I'm not exaggerating, piles of black hair.

I messaged clip hair who advised me that I needed to deep condition the hair.
Why would I need to deep condition brand new hair extensions that have never been worn?

They then advised me they would send me an extra 80g of hair for each set to compensate for the problems I had. So, although I was disappointed, I thought it could be salvaged. I removed my permanent extensions. I also decided to replace the clips with better ones as some of them arrived broken.

Later on, they emailed me again to correct themselves and told me they would only send 40g of hair. This wouldn't be enough, they would still look stupid. I was supposed to be wearing TWO full head sets of hair, and both combined couldn't even make a ponytail. I was so shocked, disappointed and annoyed.

Now, what they're saying is, because the clips hair been removed and this means they're used, I can no longer have a replacement. Even though I only removed them after they'd made false promises.

My confidence is in absolute ruins because of this company, and because I can't get replacement sets, or a refund to buy elsewhere, I no longer want to leave the house because I feel so low and unlike myself.

Not everyone has the money to waste on faulty products and just brush it off when things go wrong.

Cliphair should be ashamed.

They are quick enough to report reviews but can't be bothered to reply to emails until they have been chased up several times, a month later.
Hi Becca,

I can assure you that at CLIPHAIR customer satisfaction is very important to us and we do our best to resolve any issues to customer’s satisfaction. I've had a look into this and can confirm the following.

We assessed your complaint based on the information and images you provided. We offered you a replacement provided you can return the faulty hair for further examination.
When you confirmed that you were unable to return the hair back, you were than offered 2 top up pieces for the 2 colours that you purchased as a goodwill gesture. We mentioned in the emails that each top up piece would be 40 grams each in weight with the total weight being 80 grams. This was also declined as you explained the hair would not be enough.

So that we can verify any areas of concern, we would need to have the hair returned back to test further. We will still be more than happy to honour your replacement or assist in any way we can. Please feel free to email me back at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk.
katien41
April 30th, 2019
Customer service are very helpful and lovely. I got 20" double weft clip ins they are the perfect match and such lovely quality hair. They even commented on my Instagram photo I posted of my hair made my day!
martinr173
September 2nd, 2019
Excellent quality hair extensions.
Extremely helpful customer service. Helpful with all questions asked on numerous occasions. They could not be more helpful with choice of product.
30 day returns policy if colour match not perfect, no hassle, refund within a couple of days. A really excellent company to do business with.
thelmal5
November 9th, 2019
katf29
July 12th, 2019
Item arrived with disable seam on top. They took no credit for bad construction. Offered no return... beware of this seller! Stay away...
Farhan M. – Cliphair Rep
M so sorry to hear about the experience you had with us. I can completely understand the frustration that you must of felt. We take great pride in providing great quality hair at great prices.

All our products go through strict quality testing to ensure that they are fit for purpose. I would really love to resolve this issue for you. If you could please confirm the best way to contact you to speak directly, that would be a great help.

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.
See more answers (2)

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

See more answers (2)

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

See more answers (2)

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M.,

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M.,

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M.,

Mine shed after wearing them twice. I bought from another company as clip hair are dreadful and cheap quality.

By Dani B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cliphair staff and other customers.

Cliphair is an international retailer of finest quality real human hair extensions. We specialise in providing luxurious 100% Remy human hair extensions, designed to change your look in minutes. Whether you're after a luscious long clip- on ponytail, or super thick double wefted clip in hair extensions, Cliphair has a great range with something to suit everyone. We offer free worldwide delivery, and if you live in the UK you can expect to receive your extensions in just 1-2 days

Business History

Our online store was established in 2007 and we are based in Sutton, London, United Kingdom. We expertise in providing only the best quality 100% Remy human hair extensions and owing to the high quality of our products; we are the most successfully growing company in Europe. We started selling within U. K and then with a quick triumph over local market, we introduced our self in to the major countries around the globe and now within half of a decade we can proudly say that we have customers from all over the world. We deliver all over the world, any country you name it!

The reason for our rapid growth in this industry is due to our competitive prices, high quality and innovative products; fastest comparative delivery and best customer service, which comes from our strong alliance with the world’s largest hair extension suppliers, delivery service providers (e.g., USPS, Canada post, Royal mail) and regular staff training programs to maintain high quality assurance standards.

Customer Service

At Cliphair extensions, everyone is dedicated and passionate about all aspects of the service we offer. Our team is devoted to provide best possible customer care and service to our clients. We believe in continuous learning and hence we highly appreciate and welcome our customers to give feedback about their experience and suggestions to our company so that we train our staff in order to make Cliphair the best customer oriented company.

Farhan M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cliphair?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.2
Have a question about Cliphair?