Review of ClipHair

Tel: 03450 211 311
customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

jessg31
8/9/17

I think I've ordered my 3rd or 4th pack of the 18" lightest blonde weft extensions so far and they have definitely been doing the best! With regular appointments to get them moved up (to prevent matting, etc.), and making sure I wash them with a heavy Moroccan Oil masque to keep them moisturized, they still feel soft and smooth even after 2 months! I'm able to style them however I like, wear them wherever I please (gym, hiking, bed, etc.) and they don't shed excessively like so many extensions do. The price is by far the best and you're getting good quality extension. Can't go wrong.

Tip for consumers: If you need them in a hurry, make sure you definitely get the quickest express shipping there is. If you go with the general free shipping, order long in advance because sometimes it takes an extra week or so. Just be prepared.

melissal123
8/8/17

Love the hair extensions! Great quality and go great with my fine hair. I have been able to wash and dye them no problem. Since they are made of real human hair, they don't feel terrible when I do so! They are great with coconut oil to help soften them up too. Very impressed

barbd16
8/8/17

It's always a good hair day with my ClipHair extensions! Easy and quick to put in, style nicely....love my hair!

rutaa
8/5/17

I have made two orders from this company.
With first order everything was fine, even I bleached hair one time and used toner to get them red! But I used them for bit less than 3 months (hair was falling out but I bleached them so I didn't expect them to last long).
After while I wanted to become blonde, I ordered lightest shade of blonde so I can match my hair perfectly by using toner for 10 minutes (what I did), that cancels yellow pigment in them (not hair dyes, bleach other stuff that's harsh to hair). I wanted to last them for at least the time what they are advertising on cliphair.co.uk - 3-6 months, but they didn't last even 2 months.
After one month of using hair I had to cut ends off ( as you can see in photos that I have added, both of hair should be 18 inches long but they arent), hair are falling out so bad. My clothes, car is with hair.
I can't use them anymore, I have to comb hair in every 30 minutes. Hair looks like birds nest.
I also have added photos that I sent them. There are hair after 1 hour use and how they look when I comb them.
When I wrote customer service they replied that it's been more than 28 days since my order + they don't recommend dyeing more than 2 shades darker also bleaching/lighten/toning extensions are strictly not recommended.

So I replied them:

Why now are you saying that you don't recommend dyeing them, but on your social media you encourage people to try these different looks with your hair extensions? Like those what I have added.
So why it's okay for them to dye them, but when I turn mine you don't recommend it?

On your care instructions there are said "It's recommended to buy a shade closest to your own hair colour, but the extensions can be dyed up to two shades darker". As I said I didn't use hair dye or bleach on blonde set! I used toner for 10 minutes that cancels yellow pigments.

That shouldn't have caused hair to be that damaged!

On your website you are saying that hair can be used 3-6 months, so I was counting on that I will be able to use blonde set for that amount of time, because I wasn't going to be using any hair dyes etc. I paid my hard earned money on hair that didn't last even 2 months! If I knew that this would happen, I would have returned the hair, but first month they were fine (except the hair falling out) and buy them from e bay, at least price there matches the time they serve.

And they wrote me back:

Thank you for your email. We are sorry but our position remains same and we won't be able to take this complaint further.

Customer service is awful and in the end it's my fault because it's over 28 days and I toned them.

saadiaa
7/28/17

Lush hair amazing quality and amazing price !!! Girls if you love clips in these are the ones u need to purchase ! Excellent customer service also, dealt with my color exchange so quickly thank u!

roxanab
7/28/17

These are amazing! They're really smooth, look natural and are great quality. Great value for money! I would highly recommend to anyone!

lexr8
7/21/17

I recently ordered 20" extensions (single weft) from cliphair Canada. The extensions were a bit tangled when they came (they came quickly) and much less hair than expected. They looked like what my hair extensions resemble after a few months of use (hair broken at clip and thin) overall, a speedy delivery and a fantastic price, great customer service. Not sure if I would order again though.

marietac
7/17/17

This is my fourth purchase for last few years of Human Hair Exstention. I never been disappointed- the Hair is extremely good quality, even my friends can't notes that this is not my real Hair!
Before I use to buy Hair extensions from a few different Companies, unfortunately their Hair Quality was far away from Clip in Hair Company Hair.
I don't know how can I live without your Hair!
Thank you!

emmas108
7/15/17

The product definitely delivers what it is said to deliver, and the price is so affordable. I am surprised that the extensions are such good quality despite the low cost. I also god quick responses from their customer services team when I queried about delivery. I am definitely not disappointed with this product. I have been wearing extensions for years and have bought from numerous places, but ClipHair has delivered the best product so far! I have definitely informed my friends who want to buy extensions and I'll definitely be buying here again.

katp18
7/14/17

Really happy with the hair extensions, I was dubious at first as the price was so cheap compared to other sites, the hair is great quality and the clips are really thin so you don't even notice they're in which makes them really light to wear!

catrinh
7/14/17

Was worried at first as they didn't look very thick but I gave them a wash and they're absolutely perfect now. I love them

sophiek20
6/30/17

Slightly dearer than other sites but well worth the extra pennies, quality hair that lasts, I wouldn't buy from anywhere else, thank you

taylam1
6/14/17

Very pleased with the quantity and quality of the hair for the price, would definitely purchase again. The added bonus of having a super speedy colour match service too! Thanks so much x

annier33
6/13/17

Really helpful customer service,great product great quality and colour used clip hair for years tried others no other company I have used has the quality and low prices as clip hair ..thank you

vickym41
6/13/17

These are by far the best clip in hair extensions! I have dyed them,curled them and straightened them and they are still glossy,smooth and amazing. These extensions are excellent and you get a great amount of hair for the best value. Cannot fault at all. Highly recommend to anyone. Thanks cliphair x

georgiao5
6/13/17

Prefect correct colour and texture looks like my own hair blends very well and quick delivery easy to install and remove length is a bit long but it can be trimmed or cut to length

kerrym69
6/13/17

Ordered some double drawn 24" clip ins, absolutely adore them! Order came quickly, my hair is ginger so was worried about colour match but it matched perfectly! Silky soft thick hair, blended well, clips were very secure! Wish i could wear them every day and night!

annam232
6/7/17

Hi,
Such a quick and very helpful customer service ! The colour chestnut brown fits perfectly too my hair.
I am very happy

georgiem
6/2/17

I have probably the finest hair you've ever seen, and the ageing process has not helped. When I found Cliphair online, I decided to give it a try, what did I have to lose (except more hair)
When my first purchase arrived, I was thrilled with the colour and the silky feel of the hair. I watched some tutorials on placing them as I always wear my hair up. To avoid bumps and clips showing I had to clip them in upside down. This confused me at first but now I am a dap hand. I have since purchased more cliphair extensions, the difference it has made to my self esteem is incredible. I wish I had found you years ago. Thank you!
Georgie M (Australia)

amyg114
5/24/17

I love my extensions from cliphair soo much!!! Ive bought extensions from clip hair several times in the last few years and have never been disappointed with the quality... i never fail to find a colour that matches my hair perfectly through all my hair colour transitions... amazing long lasting quality for a reasonable price..cant recommend enough xx

beckys62
5/23/17

Amazing hair, fantastic quality. I've tried various brands and Cliphair is by far the best. Colour match is perfect and i've literally warn them every day for a month and they are still perfect condition. I can't rate them high enough!

courtneyg32
5/21/17

Came quickly in the post and was just like shown on the website! Really happy and a good service will use again! Perfect thankyou

jodiel20
5/20/17

Fast delivery and really good priced, quality hair extensions. Absolutely love them and the double wefted ones are soo thick!

sophiew19
5/20/17

Best hair around! Ticks every single box! Will never go to any other hair company, will always be cliphair! Great customer service team and great products!

michellew184
5/12/17

Hello :)

I received my new hair just as you and the delivery service said I would!
Thank You Cliphair, AMAZING service and great quality!
Very impressed!
I was worried I would not get it before my holiday, now I can relax!
Happy days x

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

7 Photos for ClipHair