Review of ClipHair

Tel: 03450 211 311
customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

saadiaa
7/28/17

Lush hair amazing quality and amazing price !!! Girls if you love clips in these are the ones u need to purchase ! Excellent customer service also, dealt with my color exchange so quickly thank u!

roxanab
7/28/17

These are amazing! They're really smooth, look natural and are great quality. Great value for money! I would highly recommend to anyone!

lexr8
7/21/17

I recently ordered 20" extensions (single weft) from cliphair Canada. The extensions were a bit tangled when they came (they came quickly) and much less hair than expected. They looked like what my hair extensions resemble after a few months of use (hair broken at clip and thin) overall, a speedy delivery and a fantastic price, great customer service. Not sure if I would order again though.

marietac
7/17/17

This is my fourth purchase for last few years of Human Hair Exstention. I never been disappointed- the Hair is extremely good quality, even my friends can't notes that this is not my real Hair!
Before I use to buy Hair extensions from a few different Companies, unfortunately their Hair Quality was far away from Clip in Hair Company Hair.
I don't know how can I live without your Hair!
Thank you!

emmas108
7/15/17

The product definitely delivers what it is said to deliver, and the price is so affordable. I am surprised that the extensions are such good quality despite the low cost. I also god quick responses from their customer services team when I queried about delivery. I am definitely not disappointed with this product. I have been wearing extensions for years and have bought from numerous places, but ClipHair has delivered the best product so far! I have definitely informed my friends who want to buy extensions and I'll definitely be buying here again.

katp18
7/14/17

Really happy with the hair extensions, I was dubious at first as the price was so cheap compared to other sites, the hair is great quality and the clips are really thin so you don't even notice they're in which makes them really light to wear!

catrinh
7/14/17

Was worried at first as they didn't look very thick but I gave them a wash and they're absolutely perfect now. I love them

sophiek20
6/30/17

Slightly dearer than other sites but well worth the extra pennies, quality hair that lasts, I wouldn't buy from anywhere else, thank you

taylam1
6/14/17

Very pleased with the quantity and quality of the hair for the price, would definitely purchase again. The added bonus of having a super speedy colour match service too! Thanks so much x

annier33
6/13/17

Really helpful customer service,great product great quality and colour used clip hair for years tried others no other company I have used has the quality and low prices as clip hair ..thank you

vickym41
6/13/17

These are by far the best clip in hair extensions! I have dyed them,curled them and straightened them and they are still glossy,smooth and amazing. These extensions are excellent and you get a great amount of hair for the best value. Cannot fault at all. Highly recommend to anyone. Thanks cliphair x

georgiao5
6/13/17

Prefect correct colour and texture looks like my own hair blends very well and quick delivery easy to install and remove length is a bit long but it can be trimmed or cut to length

kerrym69
6/13/17

Ordered some double drawn 24" clip ins, absolutely adore them! Order came quickly, my hair is ginger so was worried about colour match but it matched perfectly! Silky soft thick hair, blended well, clips were very secure! Wish i could wear them every day and night!

annam232
6/7/17

Hi,
Such a quick and very helpful customer service ! The colour chestnut brown fits perfectly too my hair.
I am very happy

georgiem
6/2/17

I have probably the finest hair you've ever seen, and the ageing process has not helped. When I found Cliphair online, I decided to give it a try, what did I have to lose (except more hair)
When my first purchase arrived, I was thrilled with the colour and the silky feel of the hair. I watched some tutorials on placing them as I always wear my hair up. To avoid bumps and clips showing I had to clip them in upside down. This confused me at first but now I am a dap hand. I have since purchased more cliphair extensions, the difference it has made to my self esteem is incredible. I wish I had found you years ago. Thank you!
Georgie M (Australia)

amyg114
5/24/17

I love my extensions from cliphair soo much!!! Ive bought extensions from clip hair several times in the last few years and have never been disappointed with the quality... i never fail to find a colour that matches my hair perfectly through all my hair colour transitions... amazing long lasting quality for a reasonable price..cant recommend enough xx

beckys62
5/23/17

Amazing hair, fantastic quality. I've tried various brands and Cliphair is by far the best. Colour match is perfect and i've literally warn them every day for a month and they are still perfect condition. I can't rate them high enough!

courtneyg32
5/21/17

Came quickly in the post and was just like shown on the website! Really happy and a good service will use again! Perfect thankyou

jodiel20
5/20/17

Fast delivery and really good priced, quality hair extensions. Absolutely love them and the double wefted ones are soo thick!

sophiew19
5/20/17

Best hair around! Ticks every single box! Will never go to any other hair company, will always be cliphair! Great customer service team and great products!

michellew184
5/12/17

Hello :)

I received my new hair just as you and the delivery service said I would!
Thank You Cliphair, AMAZING service and great quality!
Very impressed!
I was worried I would not get it before my holiday, now I can relax!
Happy days x

natalieh45
5/9/17

I ordered the bleached blonde and lightest brown mix full head clip in hair extensions in the length 18inch but when they came I wasn't happy with the length so I returned them and ordered a set of 20 inch double wefted clip in extensions they came super fast and they were amazingly soft and just beautiful. Cliphair refunded me so fast. I just cant wait to wear my extensions for my wedding! i would recommend cliphair extensions to anyone!

sarahf120
5/9/17

Used this company for the first time And have to say, they will be my go to company for hair extensions in the future. The quality was fantastic, the price was fantastic, and the delivery service was fantastic. The colour match to my hair was perfect. Definitely recommend. Fantastic overall!!!

ashleys197
4/21/17

I got the double wefted hair and they were great quality and the clips hold well. Im happy with them especially in comparison to other brands I have bought from in the past. will definitely purchase again!

heidiw20
4/21/17

Awesome hair extensions, fast shipping. Perfect color I recommend this company to my friends. So many styles and colors to chose from.

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

7 Photos for ClipHair