Review of ClipHair

Tel: 03450 211 311
customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

serinak
9/11/17

I'm going to make this short and to the point because I am absolutely tired of explaining my miserable experience with this company over and over again. Note: Customer service is some of the worst I have ever dealt with, they will gladly take an entire 24 hours or more to respond to your emails (every single email).
I ordered color #8 in a weft, the color was beautiful so I decided to put in an order for a set of color #8 clip-ins. I ordered two sets of clip-ins, and one quad weft (also color #8). Upon opening the package I immediately knew that the color was off, totally off. The clip in sets were considerably (1-2 shades) darker and more warm than the original wefts, and the quad weft was another completely different shade. I was going to be a guest at a wedding and didn't have the time to return the set, be refunded, and then order again. So I placed a third order for two clip in sets of color #14 (thinking that the #14 would match the original "color 8")... WRONG. The color #14 was literally the exact same (exact same) color as the "color 8" clip ins (although again, a different color than the "color 8" quad weft). Meaning they falsely advertise that they have a color 8 and a color 14, when in reality they are the exact same shade, just labeled differently. This is absolutely absurd. I immediately contacted customer service and it took five days for them to give me directions on what to do in order to return the extensions. There were 24 hours gaps between each email correspondence, along with them telling me that I would have to "wait" for further instructions on my return. The company refused to pay return shipping, so I spent $140 to ship them back with UPS international. Come to find out, UPS was unable to deliver because the company refused to acknowledge the package. All in all I'm out almost $450 dollars. I am absolutely appalled at the customer service from this company, I am also disheartened by the fact that their website still falsely advertises both a color 14 and a color 8. Another company simply resting on their laurels and not updating their website, or providing accurate information to customers. This is not acceptable. I will never ever spend money with this company again after dealing with their utterly careless practices, and I will advise everyone I know to buy elsewhere.

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Serina K
We are sorry to read your comments, Kindly provide your order details and we shall look into this ASAP. I have investigated the picture on the website which does represent our colour # 8 , however, it's possible there was an issue with the product you received as each batch could have slight variation. We are not sure which service you used to return the package for which you had to spend $140 and it was never received at cliphair. The returns from USA normally cost a maximum of $ 25 via USPS. We have a generous returns policy and allow 28 days from the date of receipt to return unused/unworn extensions.
M Kazmi
CS Manager
hollyp22
9/9/17

These extensions are definitely one of the better ones out there. I have highlighted hair and the color matches perfectly. Not to mention they are very thick and shiny. The clips hold tightly to my head too. I highly recommend these extensions.

katec61
9/9/17

Quality of hair is just as good as it's double the price competitors, colour of extensions are true to pictires on website, very helpful and fast customer service

marikas1
9/3/17

I have bought extension from this website since 2012, these extensions are the best I've ever tried, they are so soft and silky. They're so natural on my hair giving me a beautiful look everyday since 2012
Marika from Italy

arijetas
9/2/17

I ve received my purchase in 4 days wich is realy very fast and I am extra satisfied and happy. The hair is fenomenal.

hollyp21
8/10/17

I have been wearing clip in extensions for over 15 years and have been in search of a new set but could not find any that matched my hair as well as these. I literally ordered 5 different sets online and sent each one back. Paying from $175-$260. I was hesitant to order from another country, but am glad I did or I would have never found these! I ordered 18 double Wefted, Full head, -Golden Blonde/Bleach Blonde Mix. The thickness is great because I have very fine hair. I purchased 18 inch extensions so I can have them cut to match my hair length a bit more. I highly recommend these extensions. you will not be disappointed!

lizs83
8/9/17

Very impressed with the quality of the product. And how quickly I received my order. Keep up the great work!!!
I have recommended cliphair to all my friends and family !

daniellem108
8/9/17

I have never purchased extensions this incredibly amazing in my life. For so long I have been trying to find the perfect texture, thickness and brand of hair extensions. Not to mention they're inexpensive and I highly recommend anyone who is struggling with trying to find the perfect hair extensions to give cliphair a visit!

jessg31
8/9/17

I think I've ordered my 3rd or 4th pack of the 18" lightest blonde weft extensions so far and they have definitely been doing the best! With regular appointments to get them moved up (to prevent matting, etc.), and making sure I wash them with a heavy Moroccan Oil masque to keep them moisturized, they still feel soft and smooth even after 2 months! I'm able to style them however I like, wear them wherever I please (gym, hiking, bed, etc.) and they don't shed excessively like so many extensions do. The price is by far the best and you're getting good quality extension. Can't go wrong.

Tip for consumers: If you need them in a hurry, make sure you definitely get the quickest express shipping there is. If you go with the general free shipping, order long in advance because sometimes it takes an extra week or so. Just be prepared.

melissal123
8/8/17

Love the hair extensions! Great quality and go great with my fine hair. I have been able to wash and dye them no problem. Since they are made of real human hair, they don't feel terrible when I do so! They are great with coconut oil to help soften them up too. Very impressed

barbd16
8/8/17

It's always a good hair day with my ClipHair extensions! Easy and quick to put in, style nicely....love my hair!

rutaa
8/5/17

I have made two orders from this company.
With first order everything was fine, even I bleached hair one time and used toner to get them red! But I used them for bit less than 3 months (hair was falling out but I bleached them so I didn't expect them to last long).
After while I wanted to become blonde, I ordered lightest shade of blonde so I can match my hair perfectly by using toner for 10 minutes (what I did), that cancels yellow pigment in them (not hair dyes, bleach other stuff that's harsh to hair). I wanted to last them for at least the time what they are advertising on cliphair.co.uk - 3-6 months, but they didn't last even 2 months.
After one month of using hair I had to cut ends off ( as you can see in photos that I have added, both of hair should be 18 inches long but they arent), hair are falling out so bad. My clothes, car is with hair.
I can't use them anymore, I have to comb hair in every 30 minutes. Hair looks like birds nest.
I also have added photos that I sent them. There are hair after 1 hour use and how they look when I comb them.
When I wrote customer service they replied that it's been more than 28 days since my order + they don't recommend dyeing more than 2 shades darker also bleaching/lighten/toning extensions are strictly not recommended.

So I replied them:

Why now are you saying that you don't recommend dyeing them, but on your social media you encourage people to try these different looks with your hair extensions? Like those what I have added.
So why it's okay for them to dye them, but when I turn mine you don't recommend it?

On your care instructions there are said "It's recommended to buy a shade closest to your own hair colour, but the extensions can be dyed up to two shades darker". As I said I didn't use hair dye or bleach on blonde set! I used toner for 10 minutes that cancels yellow pigments.

That shouldn't have caused hair to be that damaged!

On your website you are saying that hair can be used 3-6 months, so I was counting on that I will be able to use blonde set for that amount of time, because I wasn't going to be using any hair dyes etc. I paid my hard earned money on hair that didn't last even 2 months! If I knew that this would happen, I would have returned the hair, but first month they were fine (except the hair falling out) and buy them from e bay, at least price there matches the time they serve.

And they wrote me back:

Thank you for your email. We are sorry but our position remains same and we won't be able to take this complaint further.

Customer service is awful and in the end it's my fault because it's over 28 days and I toned them.

saadiaa
7/28/17

Lush hair amazing quality and amazing price !!! Girls if you love clips in these are the ones u need to purchase ! Excellent customer service also, dealt with my color exchange so quickly thank u!

roxanab
7/28/17

These are amazing! They're really smooth, look natural and are great quality. Great value for money! I would highly recommend to anyone!

lexr8
7/21/17

I recently ordered 20" extensions (single weft) from cliphair Canada. The extensions were a bit tangled when they came (they came quickly) and much less hair than expected. They looked like what my hair extensions resemble after a few months of use (hair broken at clip and thin) overall, a speedy delivery and a fantastic price, great customer service. Not sure if I would order again though.

marietac
7/17/17

This is my fourth purchase for last few years of Human Hair Exstention. I never been disappointed- the Hair is extremely good quality, even my friends can't notes that this is not my real Hair!
Before I use to buy Hair extensions from a few different Companies, unfortunately their Hair Quality was far away from Clip in Hair Company Hair.
I don't know how can I live without your Hair!
Thank you!

emmas108
7/15/17

The product definitely delivers what it is said to deliver, and the price is so affordable. I am surprised that the extensions are such good quality despite the low cost. I also god quick responses from their customer services team when I queried about delivery. I am definitely not disappointed with this product. I have been wearing extensions for years and have bought from numerous places, but ClipHair has delivered the best product so far! I have definitely informed my friends who want to buy extensions and I'll definitely be buying here again.

katp18
7/14/17

Really happy with the hair extensions, I was dubious at first as the price was so cheap compared to other sites, the hair is great quality and the clips are really thin so you don't even notice they're in which makes them really light to wear!

catrinh
7/14/17

Was worried at first as they didn't look very thick but I gave them a wash and they're absolutely perfect now. I love them

sophiek20
6/30/17

Slightly dearer than other sites but well worth the extra pennies, quality hair that lasts, I wouldn't buy from anywhere else, thank you

taylam1
6/14/17

Very pleased with the quantity and quality of the hair for the price, would definitely purchase again. The added bonus of having a super speedy colour match service too! Thanks so much x

annier33
6/13/17

Really helpful customer service,great product great quality and colour used clip hair for years tried others no other company I have used has the quality and low prices as clip hair ..thank you

vickym41
6/13/17

These are by far the best clip in hair extensions! I have dyed them,curled them and straightened them and they are still glossy,smooth and amazing. These extensions are excellent and you get a great amount of hair for the best value. Cannot fault at all. Highly recommend to anyone. Thanks cliphair x

georgiao5
6/13/17

Prefect correct colour and texture looks like my own hair blends very well and quick delivery easy to install and remove length is a bit long but it can be trimmed or cut to length

kerrym69
6/13/17

Ordered some double drawn 24" clip ins, absolutely adore them! Order came quickly, my hair is ginger so was worried about colour match but it matched perfectly! Silky soft thick hair, blended well, clips were very secure! Wish i could wear them every day and night!

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

9 Photos for ClipHair