Review of ClipHair

Tel: 03450 211 311
customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

jessicam444
5/11/18

I have used Cliphair for almost 12 months now and Ill never shop anywhere else! I buy the 22 micro rings. The hair is so smooth and easy to maintain and lasts me Atleast 5 months per lot. Theyre excellent value for money. Ive recommended to all my friends who have since purchased from this site and will continue to do so!

lannilynng
3/22/18

Super fast delivery and the hair is gorgeous !!
Feels soft and sits nice.
Very impressed with cliphair!!

lindseyn23
3/2/18

I was in the market for hair extensions to make my own halo extensions. I purchased my extensions from Clip Hair and love what I got! They are real hair and a great quality! They worked perfectly for my color and my project!

nicolaw25
2/18/18

I purchased the 26 inch hair extensions from Clip hair and they are the best extensions I've ever had,the quality is amazing and super fast delivery too,I will be buying from you again,fantastic company

sangitam2
1/29/18

I am very satisfied with the quality, great value and service. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jadeb23
1/27/18

I bought the double wefted 24inch dark brown set. I am super happy with these extensions! They are the exact same colour shown on the website and match my hair perfectly, there super soft and come in the best condition and overall I would definitely buy again!

shannont39
1/26/18

Good clips compared to other extension suppliers, thick hair although it does get thinner at the ends but there is a lot of hair included. Well worth the money thanks again clip hair I would recommend

andreat71
1/20/18

I absolutely love my extensions. They blend perfectly with my own hair are soft and easy to use and dont tangle. They arrived within one week of placing my order and were nicely packaged and beautifully shipped. I am extremely happy with Cliphair and will not hestitate to purchase from them in the future. Top quality hair extensions at reasonable prices. I am hooked.

helenae2
1/16/18

The hair quality is great it really feels like my natural hair and blends perfectly with my natural colour. Shame my head is smaller than average and they don't do smaller size but the product itself is great. Would recommend cliphair no doubt.

rehame
1/12/18

Imade a pruches now its been 1 month first of all i ordered a taped hair 22 inch with adiscount coupon but they didnt make discount for me then they send me an email telling me its not available so i send them back ok ahuft to 24 inch clip then they send me another email telling me that those mails was mistakes and my order already availble i said okey of we still we have chance we can change it to clip they said its already send ok i was waiting more then one month now and when i send them back asking about my order as i couldnt track it no datas available they replyed that my order lost in the shipping service and they will send me my order with express shipping service i asked them to change it to cliphair that i ordered before they send me an email confirming the exchange of the order i sent them bk to confirm that my order is wht i ordered they said no its was more expensive than wht u ordered so i opened there website to check maybe they changed the cost i found still its the same cost and they r lying !!! I attached the amount i pay with a screenshot of my exchanged order then they send me bk that i didnt request to change the lenght and they gave me bk 5 so i screened my previous eemail bk to them !! Bad service here is my email for those who want to makr sure of it rahoma889@gmail.com

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Reham
We are sorry to read your comments. I investigated the matter myself and I sincerely apologise there was an issue with the delivery. We use the best available shipping service to avoid such situations, however, delays are sometimes possible. I can also see a replacement was already sent to you via express service which you have already received.

We once again sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
hollys104
1/12/18

For me I have the multi toned brown and blonde, better known as Bayalage- not ombré and it has been impossible to find a mix of hair that blends in this color goes with several tones it is ridiculous !! I will be buying more and referring my beautician to this website for this color alone !!!!!!!

sadiej6
1/12/18

The hair was amazing! Loves it! Feels super real and really good quality I recommend it to anyone buy new extensions plus they got the colour just right!

jessicar189
11/24/17

Great quality tape hair, full and thick ends and tape sticks unlike some other brands purchased. Will definitely be buying cliphair tape ins from now on!

gunayt
11/24/17

clip hair çok teşekkürler uzantılar çok ama çok kaliteli ve güzeller tekrar alışveriş yapmak için sabırsızlanıyorum

rebeccaj67
11/24/17

These extensions are amazing they are really good at bent curled they hold it in very nicely and I have coloured these and they are still soft and silky as they first came! Would reccomend highly

juliep115
11/9/17

Another fantastic purchase. Excellent quality. Lots of colours and different types to choose from. Highly recommended.

melissan38
11/8/17

This is the first time Ive purchased from this company. I was so pleased with my purchase! Superb quality and excellent customer service.
Highly recommend

moyag1
11/8/17

I was so pleased with my extensions as the quality was very high standard and it is exactly what I have been looking for. I have very thin hair and Ive wasted so much money on expensive extensions that have not blended in very well and pulled on my hair. The extensions are light weight but covered my hair and the clips are small and discreet. The colour match was spot on

alicel63
10/20/17

I love cliphair's products. The price and the quality are so competitive. I love the prebonded extentions and also the clip ones. The hair are soft and last for a long time.

angelaf79
10/13/17

I ordered my extentions at $80 Canadian but then was charged $110 , I also got 1-2 day shipping . I waited at home on the second day but they didn't show so I emailed them and was told I would receive a refund for the delivery if they didnt come by the end of the day . which they didn't but then customer service just argued with me and I never got my refund . horrible customer service

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Angela F.

We are sorry to read your comments, Firstly, I would like to clarify that you paid for your order in GBP (£63.98) and it is due to currency conversion rate of that specific day that it was CAD 110. Secondly, you placed your order on Friday after our cut off time and your order was dispatched on following working day (Monday 02/10/2017). Two subsequent delivery attempts were made on 04/10/2017 and 05/10/2017 but no one was available to sign for the package so your order was dispatched and delivery was attempted within the timeframe we promise. Your order was sent via DHL express (www.dhl.com) with tracking #7204115936. I hope above information clarifies your misunderstanding as well as other readers.

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
deak1
9/25/17

I have been ClipHair's loyal customer for quite some time and each set of hair extensions has brought me the same satisfaction over and over again. Delivery is fast and prices are more than affordable. The hair is thick, smooth and you can dye it and style it any way you want to!

jessicae47
9/16/17

I couldn't be happier with my extensions that i got from cliphair. My hair is fairly long so i wasnt really looking for length, i just needed volume as my hair is very thin. Im only 29 years old but noticed after age 25 my hair started losing its thickness. I got a set of 20" clipin extensions for when im wanting my hair extra long, the 20" pony tail extension for when i want to do a nice summer braid and I got the 15" double weft clipin extensions and they are my go to everyday accessory. I used to always have my hair up in a bun but i feel confident enough to wear it down now. I highly reccomend them.

danieller63
9/15/17

I never bought hair extensions before, so I thought I'd try something cheaper to start off with in case I didn't like them. Cliphair has unbeatable prices so I used their colour match service to order in a pair of 18" extensions. They blend perfectly with my natural hair colour!! Love them so much

janellec9
9/15/17

Extensions are great just wish they could be a little thicker but also depends on hair types. I guess my hair is on the thicker side so a full head set it not sufficient enough therefore need double wefted or top up wefts. Overall though I recommend them and have encouraged others to buy from this site.

sunayanam1
9/15/17

I am glad I purchased Clip Hair. Easy to use, gorgeous results, very natural. The length is just right. Should last a long time.

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

9 Photos for ClipHair