Review of ClipHair

Tel: 03450 211 311
customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

jessicar189
11/24/17

Great quality tape hair, full and thick ends and tape sticks unlike some other brands purchased. Will definitely be buying cliphair tape ins from now on!

gunayt
11/24/17

clip hair çok teşekkürler uzantılar çok ama çok kaliteli ve güzeller tekrar alışveriş yapmak için sabırsızlanıyorum

rebeccaj67
11/24/17

These extensions are amazing they are really good at bent curled they hold it in very nicely and I have coloured these and they are still soft and silky as they first came! Would reccomend highly

juliep115
11/9/17

Another fantastic purchase. Excellent quality. Lots of colours and different types to choose from. Highly recommended.

melissan38
11/8/17

This is the first time Ive purchased from this company. I was so pleased with my purchase! Superb quality and excellent customer service.
Highly recommend

moyag1
11/8/17

I was so pleased with my extensions as the quality was very high standard and it is exactly what I have been looking for. I have very thin hair and Ive wasted so much money on expensive extensions that have not blended in very well and pulled on my hair. The extensions are light weight but covered my hair and the clips are small and discreet. The colour match was spot on

alicel63
10/20/17

I love cliphair's products. The price and the quality are so competitive. I love the prebonded extentions and also the clip ones. The hair are soft and last for a long time.

angelaf79
10/13/17

I ordered my extentions at $80 Canadian but then was charged $110 , I also got 1-2 day shipping . I waited at home on the second day but they didn't show so I emailed them and was told I would receive a refund for the delivery if they didnt come by the end of the day . which they didn't but then customer service just argued with me and I never got my refund . horrible customer service

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Angela F.

We are sorry to read your comments, Firstly, I would like to clarify that you paid for your order in GBP (£63.98) and it is due to currency conversion rate of that specific day that it was CAD 110. Secondly, you placed your order on Friday after our cut off time and your order was dispatched on following working day (Monday 02/10/2017). Two subsequent delivery attempts were made on 04/10/2017 and 05/10/2017 but no one was available to sign for the package so your order was dispatched and delivery was attempted within the timeframe we promise. Your order was sent via DHL express (www.dhl.com) with tracking #7204115936. I hope above information clarifies your misunderstanding as well as other readers.

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
deak1
9/25/17

I have been ClipHair's loyal customer for quite some time and each set of hair extensions has brought me the same satisfaction over and over again. Delivery is fast and prices are more than affordable. The hair is thick, smooth and you can dye it and style it any way you want to!

jessicae47
9/16/17

I couldn't be happier with my extensions that i got from cliphair. My hair is fairly long so i wasnt really looking for length, i just needed volume as my hair is very thin. Im only 29 years old but noticed after age 25 my hair started losing its thickness. I got a set of 20" clipin extensions for when im wanting my hair extra long, the 20" pony tail extension for when i want to do a nice summer braid and I got the 15" double weft clipin extensions and they are my go to everyday accessory. I used to always have my hair up in a bun but i feel confident enough to wear it down now. I highly reccomend them.

danieller63
9/15/17

I never bought hair extensions before, so I thought I'd try something cheaper to start off with in case I didn't like them. Cliphair has unbeatable prices so I used their colour match service to order in a pair of 18" extensions. They blend perfectly with my natural hair colour!! Love them so much

janellec9
9/15/17

Extensions are great just wish they could be a little thicker but also depends on hair types. I guess my hair is on the thicker side so a full head set it not sufficient enough therefore need double wefted or top up wefts. Overall though I recommend them and have encouraged others to buy from this site.

sunayanam1
9/15/17

I am glad I purchased Clip Hair. Easy to use, gorgeous results, very natural. The length is just right. Should last a long time.

serinak
9/11/17

I'm going to make this short and to the point because I am absolutely tired of explaining my miserable experience with this company over and over again. Note: Customer service is some of the worst I have ever dealt with, they will gladly take an entire 24 hours or more to respond to your emails (every single email).
I ordered color #8 in a weft, the color was beautiful so I decided to put in an order for a set of color #8 clip-ins. I ordered two sets of clip-ins, and one quad weft (also color #8). Upon opening the package I immediately knew that the color was off, totally off. The clip in sets were considerably (1-2 shades) darker and more warm than the original wefts, and the quad weft was another completely different shade. I was going to be a guest at a wedding and didn't have the time to return the set, be refunded, and then order again. So I placed a third order for two clip in sets of color #14 (thinking that the #14 would match the original "color 8")... WRONG. The color #14 was literally the exact same (exact same) color as the "color 8" clip ins (although again, a different color than the "color 8" quad weft). Meaning they falsely advertise that they have a color 8 and a color 14, when in reality they are the exact same shade, just labeled differently. This is absolutely absurd. I immediately contacted customer service and it took five days for them to give me directions on what to do in order to return the extensions. There were 24 hours gaps between each email correspondence, along with them telling me that I would have to "wait" for further instructions on my return. The company refused to pay return shipping, so I spent $140 to ship them back with UPS international. Come to find out, UPS was unable to deliver because the company refused to acknowledge the package. All in all I'm out almost $450 dollars. I am absolutely appalled at the customer service from this company, I am also disheartened by the fact that their website still falsely advertises both a color 14 and a color 8. Another company simply resting on their laurels and not updating their website, or providing accurate information to customers. This is not acceptable. I will never ever spend money with this company again after dealing with their utterly careless practices, and I will advise everyone I know to buy elsewhere.

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Serina K
We are sorry to read your comments, Kindly provide your order details and we shall look into this ASAP. I have investigated the picture on the website which does represent our colour # 8 , however, it's possible there was an issue with the product you received as each batch could have slight variation. We are not sure which service you used to return the package for which you had to spend $140 and it was never received at cliphair. The returns from USA normally cost a maximum of $ 25 via USPS. We have a generous returns policy and allow 28 days from the date of receipt to return unused/unworn extensions.
M Kazmi
CS Manager
hollyp22
9/9/17

These extensions are definitely one of the better ones out there. I have highlighted hair and the color matches perfectly. Not to mention they are very thick and shiny. The clips hold tightly to my head too. I highly recommend these extensions.

katec61
9/9/17

Quality of hair is just as good as it's double the price competitors, colour of extensions are true to pictires on website, very helpful and fast customer service

marikas1
9/3/17

I have bought extension from this website since 2012, these extensions are the best I've ever tried, they are so soft and silky. They're so natural on my hair giving me a beautiful look everyday since 2012
Marika from Italy

arijetas
9/2/17

I ve received my purchase in 4 days wich is realy very fast and I am extra satisfied and happy. The hair is fenomenal.

hollyp21
8/10/17

I have been wearing clip in extensions for over 15 years and have been in search of a new set but could not find any that matched my hair as well as these. I literally ordered 5 different sets online and sent each one back. Paying from $175-$260. I was hesitant to order from another country, but am glad I did or I would have never found these! I ordered 18 double Wefted, Full head, -Golden Blonde/Bleach Blonde Mix. The thickness is great because I have very fine hair. I purchased 18 inch extensions so I can have them cut to match my hair length a bit more. I highly recommend these extensions. you will not be disappointed!

lizs83
8/9/17

Very impressed with the quality of the product. And how quickly I received my order. Keep up the great work!!!
I have recommended cliphair to all my friends and family !

daniellem108
8/9/17

I have never purchased extensions this incredibly amazing in my life. For so long I have been trying to find the perfect texture, thickness and brand of hair extensions. Not to mention they're inexpensive and I highly recommend anyone who is struggling with trying to find the perfect hair extensions to give cliphair a visit!

jessg31
8/9/17

I think I've ordered my 3rd or 4th pack of the 18" lightest blonde weft extensions so far and they have definitely been doing the best! With regular appointments to get them moved up (to prevent matting, etc.), and making sure I wash them with a heavy Moroccan Oil masque to keep them moisturized, they still feel soft and smooth even after 2 months! I'm able to style them however I like, wear them wherever I please (gym, hiking, bed, etc.) and they don't shed excessively like so many extensions do. The price is by far the best and you're getting good quality extension. Can't go wrong.

Tip for consumers: If you need them in a hurry, make sure you definitely get the quickest express shipping there is. If you go with the general free shipping, order long in advance because sometimes it takes an extra week or so. Just be prepared.

melissal123
8/8/17

Love the hair extensions! Great quality and go great with my fine hair. I have been able to wash and dye them no problem. Since they are made of real human hair, they don't feel terrible when I do so! They are great with coconut oil to help soften them up too. Very impressed

barbd16
8/8/17

It's always a good hair day with my ClipHair extensions! Easy and quick to put in, style nicely....love my hair!

rutaa
8/5/17

I have made two orders from this company.
With first order everything was fine, even I bleached hair one time and used toner to get them red! But I used them for bit less than 3 months (hair was falling out but I bleached them so I didn't expect them to last long).
After while I wanted to become blonde, I ordered lightest shade of blonde so I can match my hair perfectly by using toner for 10 minutes (what I did), that cancels yellow pigment in them (not hair dyes, bleach other stuff that's harsh to hair). I wanted to last them for at least the time what they are advertising on cliphair.co.uk - 3-6 months, but they didn't last even 2 months.
After one month of using hair I had to cut ends off ( as you can see in photos that I have added, both of hair should be 18 inches long but they arent), hair are falling out so bad. My clothes, car is with hair.
I can't use them anymore, I have to comb hair in every 30 minutes. Hair looks like birds nest.
I also have added photos that I sent them. There are hair after 1 hour use and how they look when I comb them.
When I wrote customer service they replied that it's been more than 28 days since my order + they don't recommend dyeing more than 2 shades darker also bleaching/lighten/toning extensions are strictly not recommended.

So I replied them:

Why now are you saying that you don't recommend dyeing them, but on your social media you encourage people to try these different looks with your hair extensions? Like those what I have added.
So why it's okay for them to dye them, but when I turn mine you don't recommend it?

On your care instructions there are said "It's recommended to buy a shade closest to your own hair colour, but the extensions can be dyed up to two shades darker". As I said I didn't use hair dye or bleach on blonde set! I used toner for 10 minutes that cancels yellow pigments.

That shouldn't have caused hair to be that damaged!

On your website you are saying that hair can be used 3-6 months, so I was counting on that I will be able to use blonde set for that amount of time, because I wasn't going to be using any hair dyes etc. I paid my hard earned money on hair that didn't last even 2 months! If I knew that this would happen, I would have returned the hair, but first month they were fine (except the hair falling out) and buy them from e bay, at least price there matches the time they serve.

And they wrote me back:

Thank you for your email. We are sorry but our position remains same and we won't be able to take this complaint further.

Customer service is awful and in the end it's my fault because it's over 28 days and I toned them.

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

7 Photos for ClipHair