Review of ClipHair

Tel: 03450 211 311
customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

amyg114
5/24/17

I love my extensions from cliphair soo much!!! Ive bought extensions from clip hair several times in the last few years and have never been disappointed with the quality... i never fail to find a colour that matches my hair perfectly through all my hair colour transitions... amazing long lasting quality for a reasonable price..cant recommend enough xx

beckys62
5/23/17

Amazing hair, fantastic quality. I've tried various brands and Cliphair is by far the best. Colour match is perfect and i've literally warn them every day for a month and they are still perfect condition. I can't rate them high enough!

courtneyg32
5/21/17

Came quickly in the post and was just like shown on the website! Really happy and a good service will use again! Perfect thankyou

jodiel20
5/20/17

Fast delivery and really good priced, quality hair extensions. Absolutely love them and the double wefted ones are soo thick!

sophiew19
5/20/17

Best hair around! Ticks every single box! Will never go to any other hair company, will always be cliphair! Great customer service team and great products!

michellew184
5/12/17

Hello :)

I received my new hair just as you and the delivery service said I would!
Thank You Cliphair, AMAZING service and great quality!
Very impressed!
I was worried I would not get it before my holiday, now I can relax!
Happy days x

natalieh45
5/9/17

I ordered the bleached blonde and lightest brown mix full head clip in hair extensions in the length 18inch but when they came I wasn't happy with the length so I returned them and ordered a set of 20 inch double wefted clip in extensions they came super fast and they were amazingly soft and just beautiful. Cliphair refunded me so fast. I just cant wait to wear my extensions for my wedding! i would recommend cliphair extensions to anyone!

sarahf120
5/9/17

Used this company for the first time And have to say, they will be my go to company for hair extensions in the future. The quality was fantastic, the price was fantastic, and the delivery service was fantastic. The colour match to my hair was perfect. Definitely recommend. Fantastic overall!!!

ashleys197
4/21/17

I got the double wefted hair and they were great quality and the clips hold well. Im happy with them especially in comparison to other brands I have bought from in the past. will definitely purchase again!

heidiw20
4/21/17

Awesome hair extensions, fast shipping. Perfect color I recommend this company to my friends. So many styles and colors to chose from.

destinys6
4/19/17

I love the cliphair brand of extensions, the hair is really good quality, I have bin ordering hair from them since I was 15 years old (now 22) I would recommend getting a double wefted set if you have shorter hair, or thin hair. a regular set will be perfect to add volume to your already long hair, or a few inches! I def recommend, I love clip hair! the prices are also far better then alot of places!

ashleyg119
4/19/17

The extensions are amazing, just sometimes hard to keep them in comfortably. Other then that amazing product:)

rachela56
4/19/17

I absolutely love the extensions I get from them they are wonderful quality and they have great customer service as well only place I get my extensions now

nicolem146
4/10/17

Hello!
My name is Nicole and I just want to tell this company I LOVE your products. I've been wearing extensions for About 5 years, before I found out about clipshaircanada, I'd go into a regular boutique and buy the cheapest pair and have them for about 2 months..now that I purchase from this site, they last a lot longer and the quality of hair is beyond better. I've ordered blonde and brown in different lengths and I wouldn't change to another site. Your shipping is super fast, (I live in Ontario, Canada) and the colours match perfectly! Thank you for creating your company, I will continue to purchase my extensions from you, job well done!

poppyw3
3/28/17

Ordered the wrong colour (the hair was amazing quality and was so silky) so it was sent back for an exchange, couldn't find a colour to match my hair, even after they generously sent sample as my hair isn't dyed. Even 2 months later after purchasing the hair they still kindly gave me a refund because I couldn't find a colour to match my hair. Very swift at replying and brilliant customer service. Would highly recommend.

solmar
3/28/17

This are the best clip in hair extensions I've tried. The hair is super good quality and toned perfectly to math my ash blonde color. I'm a beauty professional and I totally recommend this product for professional use.

phoenixm1
3/23/17

Do not buy their products! After ordering $300 worth of extensions, they fell out after only one week. In submitting a complaint, they did nothing to resolve the issue (refund/return etc!) They do not sell quality products. Save your money and buy from somewhere else!

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Phoenix

I am sorry to read your comments, I have gone through all the emails you exchanged with our customer service and I did not find any complaint about the hair itself, You complaint about the hair is falling which could be a fitment issue. It was also confirmed in emails that the hair has been dyed. we provided clear instructions and restrictions when it comes to dyeing our extensions. We don't recommend dyeing more than 2 shades darker and always suggest to do a strand test first to avoid any damage to whole set. Finally dyeing is done at customer's own risk as we always suggest returning extensions if colour does not match and go for free exchange or a refund. All this information is available on our care page.

Regards
M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
lisac281
3/22/17

Top quality Remy hair to create amazing updo's and very natural colours to blend in to the hair well, highly recommended

debbiem125
3/10/17

I have spend nearly £300 with clip hair recently and when one of my items after only three uses became unwearable after a faulty clip i sent the item back. The company will not refund as they dont care after it has been worn they only refund if the item is faulty on arrival. You spend all that money on something you expect it to last 6 months to a year minimum. To make it worse they do not reply to your emails and the service is terrible. I would of bought more clip ins from them but now i will not be doing as they dont care when you spen £80 on an item and it brakes - terrible service i will not be recommending them to anyone

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Debbie

I am sorry to read your comments. Kindly note Hair extensions are a hygiene product and just like cosmetic products no retailer will take a return of any used hair extensions unless there is a fault with the hair.
You have mentioned there was an issue with clips . Upon examination we can see that there was no problem with clip itself but the stitching that holds the clips to weft was lose. This can be easily mended by us and I don't see a reason why the product in itself should be replaced because the hair was completely fine. You also had the product for more than a month. I understand you have stated there was only 3 uses but you will appreciate we have no way to find out how many times the product was used. The clips can come loose with regular use of product.

Regards
M Kazmi
Customer Service
jacquelinec46
3/7/17

I just love these extensions, they look so natural and the colour I chose fits my own colour and it adds enough volume without the clips showing under my own fine hair. I recommended these extensions to several of my friends. ClipHair.co.uk is a very easy friendly site you can purchase from. This is my second purchase and will definitely recommend.

kaeleyh
3/7/17

I have blonde balayage hair and these extensions blend perfectly! Best extensions I have ordered hands down. Quick shipping too

aprild36
3/6/17

This is what I wrote in an email to the company. -I just received your 18 inch, blonde, clip in, single weaved extensions through the mail. I bought them blonde so I could match my hair perfectly with semi permanent dye.
I waited about 2 weeks for this product to come in and when I opened the package and took the hair out, it started to shed in my hands. I put the bad mind set I had from that and continued on. I put in semi permanent hair dye for a strand test. 20 minutes later, as I was rinsing it, the hair curled up and started falling out even worse than before. I don't know what you guys are trying to sell, but I refuse to have this product and demand a refund.

sarahh234
3/6/17

I love the extensions. They are good quality, lasts really long if you take good care of them. The shipping is fast. I'll definitely keep buying.

koffie
3/6/17

Those clip-ins are really soft and straight i love them but because of my natural hair transition i have to flat my hair before use it and i can't wear them all day...i really like it

noeliz
3/6/17

Great quality , tangle free extensions they blend very nicely . Very fast shipping also , i love that they have color match services also .

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

9 Photos for ClipHair