Review of ClipHair

Tel: 03450 211 311
customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

destinys6
4/19/17

I love the cliphair brand of extensions, the hair is really good quality, I have bin ordering hair from them since I was 15 years old (now 22) I would recommend getting a double wefted set if you have shorter hair, or thin hair. a regular set will be perfect to add volume to your already long hair, or a few inches! I def recommend, I love clip hair! the prices are also far better then alot of places!

ashleyg119
4/19/17

The extensions are amazing, just sometimes hard to keep them in comfortably. Other then that amazing product:)

rachela56
4/19/17

I absolutely love the extensions I get from them they are wonderful quality and they have great customer service as well only place I get my extensions now

nicolem146
4/10/17

Hello!
My name is Nicole and I just want to tell this company I LOVE your products. I've been wearing extensions for About 5 years, before I found out about clipshaircanada, I'd go into a regular boutique and buy the cheapest pair and have them for about 2 months..now that I purchase from this site, they last a lot longer and the quality of hair is beyond better. I've ordered blonde and brown in different lengths and I wouldn't change to another site. Your shipping is super fast, (I live in Ontario, Canada) and the colours match perfectly! Thank you for creating your company, I will continue to purchase my extensions from you, job well done!

poppyw3
3/28/17

Ordered the wrong colour (the hair was amazing quality and was so silky) so it was sent back for an exchange, couldn't find a colour to match my hair, even after they generously sent sample as my hair isn't dyed. Even 2 months later after purchasing the hair they still kindly gave me a refund because I couldn't find a colour to match my hair. Very swift at replying and brilliant customer service. Would highly recommend.

solmar
3/28/17

This are the best clip in hair extensions I've tried. The hair is super good quality and toned perfectly to math my ash blonde color. I'm a beauty professional and I totally recommend this product for professional use.

phoenixm1
3/23/17

Do not buy their products! After ordering $300 worth of extensions, they fell out after only one week. In submitting a complaint, they did nothing to resolve the issue (refund/return etc!) They do not sell quality products. Save your money and buy from somewhere else!

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Phoenix

I am sorry to read your comments, I have gone through all the emails you exchanged with our customer service and I did not find any complaint about the hair itself, You complaint about the hair is falling which could be a fitment issue. It was also confirmed in emails that the hair has been dyed. we provided clear instructions and restrictions when it comes to dyeing our extensions. We don't recommend dyeing more than 2 shades darker and always suggest to do a strand test first to avoid any damage to whole set. Finally dyeing is done at customer's own risk as we always suggest returning extensions if colour does not match and go for free exchange or a refund. All this information is available on our care page.

Customer Service Manager
lisac281
3/22/17

Top quality Remy hair to create amazing updo's and very natural colours to blend in to the hair well, highly recommended

debbiem125
3/10/17

I have spend nearly £300 with clip hair recently and when one of my items after only three uses became unwearable after a faulty clip i sent the item back. The company will not refund as they dont care after it has been worn they only refund if the item is faulty on arrival. You spend all that money on something you expect it to last 6 months to a year minimum. To make it worse they do not reply to your emails and the service is terrible. I would of bought more clip ins from them but now i will not be doing as they dont care when you spen £80 on an item and it brakes - terrible service i will not be recommending them to anyone

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Debbie

I am sorry to read your comments. Kindly note Hair extensions are a hygiene product and just like cosmetic products no retailer will take a return of any used hair extensions unless there is a fault with the hair.
You have mentioned there was an issue with clips . Upon examination we can see that there was no problem with clip itself but the stitching that holds the clips to weft was lose. This can be easily mended by us and I don't see a reason why the product in itself should be replaced because the hair was completely fine. You also had the product for more than a month. I understand you have stated there was only 3 uses but you will appreciate we have no way to find out how many times the product was used. The clips can come loose with regular use of product.

Customer Service
jacquelinec46
3/7/17

I just love these extensions, they look so natural and the colour I chose fits my own colour and it adds enough volume without the clips showing under my own fine hair. I recommended these extensions to several of my friends. ClipHair.co.uk is a very easy friendly site you can purchase from. This is my second purchase and will definitely recommend.

kaeleyh
3/7/17

I have blonde balayage hair and these extensions blend perfectly! Best extensions I have ordered hands down. Quick shipping too

aprild36
3/6/17

This is what I wrote in an email to the company. -I just received your 18 inch, blonde, clip in, single weaved extensions through the mail. I bought them blonde so I could match my hair perfectly with semi permanent dye.
I waited about 2 weeks for this product to come in and when I opened the package and took the hair out, it started to shed in my hands. I put the bad mind set I had from that and continued on. I put in semi permanent hair dye for a strand test. 20 minutes later, as I was rinsing it, the hair curled up and started falling out even worse than before. I don't know what you guys are trying to sell, but I refuse to have this product and demand a refund.

sarahh234
3/6/17

I love the extensions. They are good quality, lasts really long if you take good care of them. The shipping is fast. I'll definitely keep buying.

koffie
3/6/17

Those clip-ins are really soft and straight i love them but because of my natural hair transition i have to flat my hair before use it and i can't wear them all day...i really like it

noeliz
3/6/17

Great quality , tangle free extensions they blend very nicely . Very fast shipping also , i love that they have color match services also .

chloet5
2/22/17

AVOID. sly company that deletes any comments that arn't 100% positive - also blocks the people who have left them. I have had a set that has melted (not human hair) yet they said it was my fault some how? My latest set (yes i was stupid enough to buy again 2 years later) is a matted mess after 2 months of use. I have worn hair extensions for 8 years and other brands usually last me over 9 months, yet cliphair seem to think i don't know how to look after hair extensions. They don't accept their hair is poor quality once the coating has been washed off. save your money!
Reply to the company: "The fact I dyed 1 inch of the hair should not have caused the hair to be in the state it is. I am experienced at dying extensions and the ones I currently am wearing have been dyed many times and are in perfect condition after everyday wear for a long period - from another company of course. You do encourage dyeing the hair on your social media by commenting 'our hair takes dye really well so make the most of it' but now are saying because of me dying one inch it has caused them to matte up (on the parts that arn't dyed). The reason I didn't pull up the fault right away is because it happened once the coating you apply to them to make them look high quality was washed off. I spoke to your team a few years ago who admitted they use a coating and the quality will change once it is washed - misleading. Even if i had washed them on the first day you would blame the customer for your hair. I have emailed and asked for care instructions and products I can use (because apparently, your hair needs special products although no other company does) but you have ignored my email, but will blame me for using something you don't approve of. The customer service is shocking and blocking me on social media for telling a friend the hair isn't a high quality and doesn't last a long time is very pathetic from a company of your size. Other hair companies offer advice and recommend products such as coconut oils when i have said about the hair changing its state - you just automatically blame the customer and offer no help. I would never recommend your company to any clients or friends, there are many others that offer better hair and customer service for similar prices. maybe you could learn from your competitors."

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Chloe

I am sorry to read your comments. Please be assured all our extensions are made from 100% human hair and our feedback from other customers is a testament to that.

I have investigated your case and can see that your extensions were delivered on 10th December 2016. As per our terms , we allow a fault to be notified within 28 days of delivery due to human hair being a consumable item during wear. After this time period, care routine and frequency of wear also come into play, so it’s difficult to attribute any issues that arise beyond that, directly to product quality. You first contacted us after 2 months of use and so it was well beyond the deadline for returns.

Also during your communications with us you confirmed that you have dyed the extensions (which will not be possible if extensions are not 100% human hair as synthetic material can not be dyed). We have clearly stated on our website that dyeing extensions requires professional experience and this process will have an effect on their life and quality. Therefore , once extensions are dyed it will void your returns.
With regards to Social Media comments we do delete any such comments which contain abusive language or promote other companies products on our pages which is completely in line with policies of those platforms.

I am sorry that we were unable to accept your return, however it was based on our term and conditions that are clearly stated on the website.

Customer Service Manager
louisek27
2/14/17

Good quality and
fast delivery. You must try this hairextension if you dont all ready have try it!
Mycket bra kvalité på detta hår! Du blir inte missnöjd, billigt, bra och snabb leverans!
Vaxet sitter som det ska och kvalitén är mycket hög!
Köp

paigeb19
2/13/17

I have silver hair and have spent loads on hair that's not the right shade this was perfect exactly what I wanted blended well one pack of the double weftded was enough but bought a second pack I loved it that much curls really nicely and straightens well will deffo be making purchases in the future

prua1
1/28/17

Absolutely love the hair from here use them all the time would recommend to anyone fair price and prompt delivery I can't fault this firm

annetted27
1/17/17

Extensions worked perfectly for me. Color was a perfect match. I only wish my color came in wavy/curly and quad weft (1b/613). Clips stay in place all day. I only wish clips were dark brown instead of cream color (I bought highlighted extensions but roots of my hair are dark so I would prefer dark clips). I've washed them a few times and there is some shedding but very minor. Order was shipped and received in 2 days. All in all.. will order again.

zoew14
1/16/17

Have been buying Cliphair extensions for a few years now. Literally couldn't live without them. My hair is very fine and never grows past my shoulders so have been wearing hair extensions for nearly 10 years. Since I found Cliphair I haven't bought extensions from anywhere else as no one else compares. The quality is amazing and people can't believe it's not my own hair. Ordering process is simple and delivery is very quick! I always get so excited when they arrive in the post! I always recommend cliphair when people ask where to get extensions from. My most recent purchase is the dip dye extensions as I have just gone from blonde to brunette and they match perfectly! Thank you so much for the amazing extensions x

phoebep5
1/16/17

these hair extensions are of a great quality, i have ordered from here before also and was not disappointed. they matched my hair perfectly, and their price was also good. regarding delivery there were no issues. i am a very happy customer and would recommend to others clip hair.

erical36
1/16/17

Cannot fault the hair. Have recommended friends also. Been using exstensions gor 12years and LOVE these.

rachelh92
1/16/17

I love love love my exentions, blend perfectly ( I have the mixed colours ) with my hair and looked really glam. I wish my hair could look like that all the time !!

swift prompt delivery too !

kimo43
1/13/17

From the first phone call to customer services and the professional way this was dealt with, I had high hopes for these extensions, and I certainly wasn't disappointed! The extensions are by far, the best ones I have ever used and I have used many! The colour match was perfect and the thickness of the double wefted clip ins were amazing. The ease at which these attach enabled me to do my whole head within 10mins. My hair is jaw length so don't be put off if your hair is short, these extensions are that good they will blend in anyway.

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

7 Photos for ClipHair