Review of ClipHair

Tel: 03450 211 311
customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

suziem9
12/30/16

Clip Hair is perfect if you need quick length, or if you just want that full head of hair look. Very versatile product! Try it! Promise you won't be sorry.

issyw
12/29/16

Been ordering products from Clip hair for 2 years now and wouldn't dare go anywhere else . The quality of hair you get for the price is second to none , all my products have lasted longer then the recommended life span .

pama25
12/29/16

The texture and weight of the product is amazing and it blends in prefectly with my hair thanks to the advice from the colour expert.. Wish they would add a 20 inch length to their line.

megk7
12/28/16

Great Quality, so much fun to work with. I would totally recommend them. If your looking for volume and length, these are so easy to work with..

aprild31
12/27/16

I've been wearing hair extensions for over 7 years, I use to go to a local beauty shop, but the hair would matt within maybe a month and a half. I wish I would have known about clip hair years ago, it has been a holy grail to say the least. I have bought from them twice this year, and thats only because I wanted to thicken up the set. Let me tell you, trying over 15 hair companies, clip hair is compatible to a $800 set of hair, and we are speaking blonde hair here, which typically lasts less time. I have had my oldest set for 7 months and they are in almost the same condition as my newest set I purchased a few weeks ago. The thickness on the double weft does thin out a tad on the ends, but that is a natural look and I personally prefer it. I'm honestly not sure how they make a profit off the quality of the hair...Thats how good it is.

nikitas16
12/16/16

I have been using cliphair for over a year now and I am absolutely in love with them. They're so soft and so natural. I'm currently using purple ones and I'm amazed how real even bright hair can look. Definitely recommend.

carlys13
12/14/16

Extensions are usually so expensive, especially in store. I got my pair for about $80 on clip hair, and the product I got was great quality- something I would've had to pay at least $250+ in store! Love this site.

taniav6
12/14/16

Thanks again. second time buying. My sister is so over the moon with her new amazing extensions. fast delivery. hair is silky smooth and glossy.

ellenw32
12/8/16

The price of the extensions were pretty good. I frequently use clip in extensions and read lots of great reviews about cliphair. I had to pay for express delivery as I am leaving the country soon so had to get them on time so paid a fair bit extra for that. However when I went to pick up from FedEx I was told I had to pay an extra $40 for the package, this would have been fine if I was told in advance but I was not...so an extra $40 on top of the price for express delivery. Annoying.
Secondly..I ordered the colour light ash blonde, I swear I was given the most yellow blonde I have ever seen in my life. Starting to think I was maybe given the wrong colour because surely they can't be serious. Managed to tone them so they are a little better but still not great.
Working out the price for the tax and delivery and then paying to re send back out it's not even worth it may as well just go somewhere else.
Although I will say I can't fault the quality.
Overall though, pretty annoyed.

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Ellen
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that you were not aware about customs/duty charges levied by your local Canadian customs, We have clearly mentioned this on our website please use the link below to read it.
For your reference I am also pasting same point which we have mentioned on our website.
“All items are shipped from our warehouse in United Kindom. We are not responsible for any charges/duties/taxes levied by your local customs/tax authorities.”

Apart duties/taxes we are glad to know that you are happy with your purchase.

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
nicon5
12/7/16

Good quality of hair, on time delivery abroad.

donnab148
11/14/16

I ordered the double weft 24inch clip ins in 613 they came within 3 days and the quality of these extensions is unreal esp for the price you pay iv used many brands in the past and these are by far the best they are true to length and are thick from root to end also the weft is sewn on very secure because of the special material used clips are tight and secure and there is no shedding which is a huge plus great color selection i will order again and i highly recommend to anyone looking for amazing quality hair

samantham71
11/13/16

LOVE THEM! I could not find ombré 24inch clip ins anywhere! Took a chance and bought these and am obsessed! So great for the price! I will be coloring them to make my own unique look! I am very happy with the purchase.

hayleyd6
11/13/16

Love my extensions from clip hair. They are of a very high standard and at a great price! Will not buy from anywhere else in future!

karenm264
11/10/16

Very pleased with this! I thought I was taking a gamble with the colour but thankfully it suited my hair colour perfectly! 100% human hair , fantastic quality, delivered to Ireland within afew days!

sineadm7
11/6/16

Fast delivery and good qaulity. I have since dyed my extensions to suit my new hair colour and they came out perfect!! Easy to straighten etc and look really natural

amandac140
11/4/16

I purchased my clip in hair extensions and was really happy with them. They are very good quality and the colour was well matched. I would definately recommend this company to others and place an order with them again.

melissaj59
11/4/16

I have long black hair and wanted a change so I bought the ombre dip dyed extensions from cliphair. As always brilliant quality and blend in perfect with my already thick hair. Excellent for that quick change then back to normal the next day without any damage :) highly recommended!

debbieh78
11/4/16

I have never used ring hair clip before and they have given my hsir extra volume and length, I will definately be using them again as they were so quick and easy to use. I love them!

ifyo1
11/3/16

Happy with my hair extensions purchases. Received it on time. And also good quality.

aniab4
11/3/16

Great quality, looking very natural, easy to wear every day, easy to colour

mariav72
10/25/16

I have had extensions for 6 years now many I have had to throw out because of their bad quality. I am so glad to have chose cliphair extensions best quality I have had ! That's the truth ..I toned them and they are shiny, easy to curl or straighten , no shedding ! Clips are strong and it's honestly so much hair for such a low price ! I will be repurchasing again . I shipped with FedEx and I live in Toronto I got them the very next day ! Amazing !

Thank you again !

catherinel38
10/20/16

Great quality, long lasting - Quick shipping!
I bought some extensions for a wedding last minute, had them shipped to Canada next day and they were here on time, and were perfect - The color match is perfect. I will order again!!

ravinm1
10/18/16

I ordered double wefted hair extensions for the first time. They look so natural that no one can say I am wearing extensions. Perfect texture, quality and volume. I just love them as I can curl them or make any hairstyle!!!

shaylaf1
10/18/16

Honestly they're cheaper than most extensions, you can curl them, dye em and make them yours. I wear them everyday and they make me feel pretty.

jodif2
10/18/16

Absolutely love my clip in hair. Would highly recommend it to anyone. Colour matched perfectly. Feels great. I have a professional hair stylist friend who I hadn't seen in a while...she couldn't even tell they were extensions. Had to ask!

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

7 Photos for ClipHair