Review of ClipHair

Tel: 03450 211 311
customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

koffie
3/6/17

Those clip-ins are really soft and straight i love them but because of my natural hair transition i have to flat my hair before use it and i can't wear them all day...i really like it

noeliz
3/6/17

Great quality , tangle free extensions they blend very nicely . Very fast shipping also , i love that they have color match services also .

chloet5
2/22/17

AVOID. sly company that deletes any comments that arn't 100% positive - also blocks the people who have left them. I have had a set that has melted (not human hair) yet they said it was my fault some how? My latest set (yes i was stupid enough to buy again 2 years later) is a matted mess after 2 months of use. I have worn hair extensions for 8 years and other brands usually last me over 9 months, yet cliphair seem to think i don't know how to look after hair extensions. They don't accept their hair is poor quality once the coating has been washed off. save your money!
Reply to the company: "The fact I dyed 1 inch of the hair should not have caused the hair to be in the state it is. I am experienced at dying extensions and the ones I currently am wearing have been dyed many times and are in perfect condition after everyday wear for a long period - from another company of course. You do encourage dyeing the hair on your social media by commenting 'our hair takes dye really well so make the most of it' but now are saying because of me dying one inch it has caused them to matte up (on the parts that arn't dyed). The reason I didn't pull up the fault right away is because it happened once the coating you apply to them to make them look high quality was washed off. I spoke to your team a few years ago who admitted they use a coating and the quality will change once it is washed - misleading. Even if i had washed them on the first day you would blame the customer for your hair. I have emailed and asked for care instructions and products I can use (because apparently, your hair needs special products although no other company does) but you have ignored my email, but will blame me for using something you don't approve of. The customer service is shocking and blocking me on social media for telling a friend the hair isn't a high quality and doesn't last a long time is very pathetic from a company of your size. Other hair companies offer advice and recommend products such as coconut oils when i have said about the hair changing its state - you just automatically blame the customer and offer no help. I would never recommend your company to any clients or friends, there are many others that offer better hair and customer service for similar prices. maybe you could learn from your competitors."

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Chloe

I am sorry to read your comments. Please be assured all our extensions are made from 100% human hair and our feedback from other customers is a testament to that.

I have investigated your case and can see that your extensions were delivered on 10th December 2016. As per our terms , we allow a fault to be notified within 28 days of delivery due to human hair being a consumable item during wear. After this time period, care routine and frequency of wear also come into play, so it’s difficult to attribute any issues that arise beyond that, directly to product quality. You first contacted us after 2 months of use and so it was well beyond the deadline for returns.

Also during your communications with us you confirmed that you have dyed the extensions (which will not be possible if extensions are not 100% human hair as synthetic material can not be dyed). We have clearly stated on our website that dyeing extensions requires professional experience and this process will have an effect on their life and quality. Therefore , once extensions are dyed it will void your returns.
With regards to Social Media comments we do delete any such comments which contain abusive language or promote other companies products on our pages which is completely in line with policies of those platforms.

I am sorry that we were unable to accept your return, however it was based on our term and conditions that are clearly stated on the website.

Regards
M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
louisek27
2/14/17

Good quality and
fast delivery. You must try this hairextension if you dont all ready have try it!
Mycket bra kvalité på detta hår! Du blir inte missnöjd, billigt, bra och snabb leverans!
Vaxet sitter som det ska och kvalitén är mycket hög!
Köp

paigeb19
2/13/17

I have silver hair and have spent loads on hair that's not the right shade this was perfect exactly what I wanted blended well one pack of the double weftded was enough but bought a second pack I loved it that much curls really nicely and straightens well will deffo be making purchases in the future

prua1
1/28/17

Absolutely love the hair from here use them all the time would recommend to anyone fair price and prompt delivery I can't fault this firm

annetted27
1/17/17

Extensions worked perfectly for me. Color was a perfect match. I only wish my color came in wavy/curly and quad weft (1b/613). Clips stay in place all day. I only wish clips were dark brown instead of cream color (I bought highlighted extensions but roots of my hair are dark so I would prefer dark clips). I've washed them a few times and there is some shedding but very minor. Order was shipped and received in 2 days. All in all.. will order again.

zoew14
1/16/17

Have been buying Cliphair extensions for a few years now. Literally couldn't live without them. My hair is very fine and never grows past my shoulders so have been wearing hair extensions for nearly 10 years. Since I found Cliphair I haven't bought extensions from anywhere else as no one else compares. The quality is amazing and people can't believe it's not my own hair. Ordering process is simple and delivery is very quick! I always get so excited when they arrive in the post! I always recommend cliphair when people ask where to get extensions from. My most recent purchase is the dip dye extensions as I have just gone from blonde to brunette and they match perfectly! Thank you so much for the amazing extensions x

phoebep5
1/16/17

these hair extensions are of a great quality, i have ordered from here before also and was not disappointed. they matched my hair perfectly, and their price was also good. regarding delivery there were no issues. i am a very happy customer and would recommend to others clip hair.

erical36
1/16/17

Cannot fault the hair. Have recommended friends also. Been using exstensions gor 12years and LOVE these.

rachelh92
1/16/17

I love love love my exentions, blend perfectly ( I have the mixed colours ) with my hair and looked really glam. I wish my hair could look like that all the time !!

swift prompt delivery too !

kimo43
1/13/17

From the first phone call to customer services and the professional way this was dealt with, I had high hopes for these extensions, and I certainly wasn't disappointed! The extensions are by far, the best ones I have ever used and I have used many! The colour match was perfect and the thickness of the double wefted clip ins were amazing. The ease at which these attach enabled me to do my whole head within 10mins. My hair is jaw length so don't be put off if your hair is short, these extensions are that good they will blend in anyway.

suziem9
12/30/16

Clip Hair is perfect if you need quick length, or if you just want that full head of hair look. Very versatile product! Try it! Promise you won't be sorry.

issyw
12/29/16

Been ordering products from Clip hair for 2 years now and wouldn't dare go anywhere else . The quality of hair you get for the price is second to none , all my products have lasted longer then the recommended life span .

pama25
12/29/16

The texture and weight of the product is amazing and it blends in prefectly with my hair thanks to the advice from the colour expert.. Wish they would add a 20 inch length to their line.

megk7
12/28/16

Great Quality, so much fun to work with. I would totally recommend them. If your looking for volume and length, these are so easy to work with..

aprild31
12/27/16

I've been wearing hair extensions for over 7 years, I use to go to a local beauty shop, but the hair would matt within maybe a month and a half. I wish I would have known about clip hair years ago, it has been a holy grail to say the least. I have bought from them twice this year, and thats only because I wanted to thicken up the set. Let me tell you, trying over 15 hair companies, clip hair is compatible to a $800 set of hair, and we are speaking blonde hair here, which typically lasts less time. I have had my oldest set for 7 months and they are in almost the same condition as my newest set I purchased a few weeks ago. The thickness on the double weft does thin out a tad on the ends, but that is a natural look and I personally prefer it. I'm honestly not sure how they make a profit off the quality of the hair...Thats how good it is.

nikitas16
12/16/16

I have been using cliphair for over a year now and I am absolutely in love with them. They're so soft and so natural. I'm currently using purple ones and I'm amazed how real even bright hair can look. Definitely recommend.

carlys13
12/14/16

Extensions are usually so expensive, especially in store. I got my pair for about $80 on clip hair, and the product I got was great quality- something I would've had to pay at least $250+ in store! Love this site.

taniav6
12/14/16

Thanks again. second time buying. My sister is so over the moon with her new amazing extensions. fast delivery. hair is silky smooth and glossy.

ellenw32
12/8/16

The price of the extensions were pretty good. I frequently use clip in extensions and read lots of great reviews about cliphair. I had to pay for express delivery as I am leaving the country soon so had to get them on time so paid a fair bit extra for that. However when I went to pick up from FedEx I was told I had to pay an extra $40 for the package, this would have been fine if I was told in advance but I was not...so an extra $40 on top of the price for express delivery. Annoying.
Secondly..I ordered the colour light ash blonde, I swear I was given the most yellow blonde I have ever seen in my life. Starting to think I was maybe given the wrong colour because surely they can't be serious. Managed to tone them so they are a little better but still not great.
Working out the price for the tax and delivery and then paying to re send back out it's not even worth it may as well just go somewhere else.
Although I will say I can't fault the quality.
Overall though, pretty annoyed.

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Ellen
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that you were not aware about customs/duty charges levied by your local Canadian customs, We have clearly mentioned this on our website please use the link below to read it.
For your reference I am also pasting same point which we have mentioned on our website.
“All items are shipped from our warehouse in United Kindom. We are not responsible for any charges/duties/taxes levied by your local customs/tax authorities.”

Apart duties/taxes we are glad to know that you are happy with your purchase.

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
nicon5
12/7/16

Good quality of hair, on time delivery abroad.

donnab148
11/14/16

I ordered the double weft 24inch clip ins in 613 they came within 3 days and the quality of these extensions is unreal esp for the price you pay iv used many brands in the past and these are by far the best they are true to length and are thick from root to end also the weft is sewn on very secure because of the special material used clips are tight and secure and there is no shedding which is a huge plus great color selection i will order again and i highly recommend to anyone looking for amazing quality hair

samantham71
11/13/16

LOVE THEM! I could not find ombré 24inch clip ins anywhere! Took a chance and bought these and am obsessed! So great for the price! I will be coloring them to make my own unique look! I am very happy with the purchase.

hayleyd6
11/13/16

Love my extensions from clip hair. They are of a very high standard and at a great price! Will not buy from anywhere else in future!

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

9 Photos for ClipHair