Review of ClipHair

Tel: 03450 211 311
customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

karenm264
11/10/16

Very pleased with this! I thought I was taking a gamble with the colour but thankfully it suited my hair colour perfectly! 100% human hair , fantastic quality, delivered to Ireland within afew days!

sineadm7
11/6/16

Fast delivery and good qaulity. I have since dyed my extensions to suit my new hair colour and they came out perfect!! Easy to straighten etc and look really natural

amandac140
11/4/16

I purchased my clip in hair extensions and was really happy with them. They are very good quality and the colour was well matched. I would definately recommend this company to others and place an order with them again.

melissaj59
11/4/16

I have long black hair and wanted a change so I bought the ombre dip dyed extensions from cliphair. As always brilliant quality and blend in perfect with my already thick hair. Excellent for that quick change then back to normal the next day without any damage :) highly recommended!

debbieh78
11/4/16

I have never used ring hair clip before and they have given my hsir extra volume and length, I will definately be using them again as they were so quick and easy to use. I love them!

ifyo1
11/3/16

Happy with my hair extensions purchases. Received it on time. And also good quality.

aniab4
11/3/16

Great quality, looking very natural, easy to wear every day, easy to colour

mariav72
10/25/16

I have had extensions for 6 years now many I have had to throw out because of their bad quality. I am so glad to have chose cliphair extensions best quality I have had ! That's the truth ..I toned them and they are shiny, easy to curl or straighten , no shedding ! Clips are strong and it's honestly so much hair for such a low price ! I will be repurchasing again . I shipped with FedEx and I live in Toronto I got them the very next day ! Amazing !

Thank you again !

catherinel38
10/20/16

Great quality, long lasting - Quick shipping!
I bought some extensions for a wedding last minute, had them shipped to Canada next day and they were here on time, and were perfect - The color match is perfect. I will order again!!

ravinm1
10/18/16

I ordered double wefted hair extensions for the first time. They look so natural that no one can say I am wearing extensions. Perfect texture, quality and volume. I just love them as I can curl them or make any hairstyle!!!

shaylaf1
10/18/16

Honestly they're cheaper than most extensions, you can curl them, dye em and make them yours. I wear them everyday and they make me feel pretty.

jodif2
10/18/16

Absolutely love my clip in hair. Would highly recommend it to anyone. Colour matched perfectly. Feels great. I have a professional hair stylist friend who I hadn't seen in a while...she couldn't even tell they were extensions. Had to ask!

ionem
10/6/16

Amazing quality hair and thick. Feels silky smooth and great length and variety of colours. Great service and fast delivery.

clairec37
9/10/16

Honestly the best I've BLEACHED TWICE from black after dying them & there still perfect !! Will defo recommend

pennyw10
9/9/16

I just got to say that i loved the extensions that i ordered from cliphair they are beautiful and so easy to work with i have all ready recommenced alot of my friends this site because they love my new hair .

Tip for consumers: Order from this site you will not be sorry and the costumer service is excellence to work with .

leonaj3
9/7/16

Recently bought a 14-inch hair extension... Shopping through their website is very convenient.. The color palette onlinr is exactly how it was when i received my hair extension. Prices are very reasonable. Way more affordable than buying in stores in the mall or other website. Will definitely buy again in the future.

chelseyk1
9/7/16

I love the hair extensions I've ordered from Clip Hair. The hair is thick and shiny, great condition. Very affordable, compared to other sites I've looked at online. I will definitely from them again.

emmak28
9/2/16

I brought 2 24 inch which I had to save money for a while to buy them i was so excited as I wouldn't have to wear my hat to cover a few bold patches 3 days I had them in as they got damp and the smell on them was disgusting smelt like rotton eggs i followed the care instructions as it says on the site left them dry couldn't put hair brush through them it looked like a bird's nest 3 days and all that money for nothing so upset and dissapointed the smell is very strong not nice stay away to avoid disappointment wouldn't like to see anyone else upset and I e-mailed them and they haven't even replied how rude i am so upset guess I'll start saving again so I can get some extensions that last longer than 3 days

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Emma
I am sorry to read your complaint. Our hair extensions are regularly used by qualified hair dressers and we regularly receive very good feedback from them.
When applying extensions permanently there are few things to avoid like swimming or applying any alcohol based products as this will cause dryness and tangling of hair. Detailed information is available on our hair care page.

Kindly reply to our private message and we will be happy to resolve the complaint ASAP.

Moosa Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
mariar116
8/25/16

My extensions came on time. I bought the 24 inches light brown/chestnut (6) extensions. They are beautiful, soft, caramel rich color and thick. I have thick hair so I bought the thickest of all of them (i think is over 200 gr). I was so happy with my purchase that I just ordered a hair weft of the same color and length and going to have it installed soon. I will definetly keep buying from ClipHair UK.
All my love from Canada!
Maria

Tip for consumers: For deliveries to Canada they will come through Canadapost. They sent it through RoyalMail and once it gets to Canada, Canadapost will take care of it so you can track it on their site.

aliciag17
8/12/16

I have a dreadlock business and ive previously ordered hair from China which has been inconsistant in length and thickness. I received my first order ftom clip hair and im very impressed with the quality and also reasonable price. Ill be back when i have another order in the future.

emmar60
8/11/16

I buy a LOT of hair & I was very happy with the quality I received from Cliphair. Their service is great as well, received within a couple of days. Will definitely be a returning customer.

dahliab1
8/2/16

Love these extensions they are thick and amazing quality very happy

lotties3
7/25/16

I loved my exstentions, when reading reviews some were saying they only lasted 3 months, which to me is great as mine usually last a month!

I would deffo recommend perfect colour and qaulity, I would suggest buying two packs for thickness, would recommend and buy again

tessb7
7/22/16

This was my first purchase of clip-in hair extensions and so I don't have anything to compare them with but I thought they seemed to be a good product. I am extremely pleased with the service I have received. I unfortunately had to return them as the colour wasn't quite right and they were a bit long. As soon as I am reimbursed for those I hope to place another order soon for a full set to see if they would be a better match.

annetteg21
7/21/16

Trying to find clip in Hair Extensions for my daughters Prom hair was a total nightmare! Her hairdresser had let her down at the last minute and she was distraught! Thankfully I found ClipHair.co.uk and within minutes of emailing them with my query and a pretty bad photo of my daughters hair( colour,length etc ) they had advised me their recommendation.

Next day the extensions arrived securely packaged and the quality was unbelievable! When my daughter took them to be fitted and styled at the local hairdresser they were totally amazed at the EXACT colour match and wonderful quality!

100% recommendation for quality product and quality service!!

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

9 Photos for ClipHair