Click4Support.net reviews

support@click4support.net

7 reviews with 3 stars

billd56
12/9/15

I joined C4S a year ago with a 3y contract and have had good success with 3 calls(last sometime in March/April 2014) to them but now there is the possibility that the company is no longer in business

neals30
3/9/15

Click4support technician repair my laptop within 1 hrs in my first call. I have no complaints.

gavinc11
2/20/15

I don't know more about this company because I haven't called yet. But, last Monday I got Configuring error with my Netgear router. I tried some possible ways, but the issue was still. I got a click4support blog related router configuring tips. According the blog steps I successfully configure my router. I'm not sure, but I think so they provide good solution with their blog as per me.

lucasw18
6/12/14

They help me out when I was stuck while updating the windows of my Dell laptop pretty well. Their technicians are nice and friendly.

penak
3/21/14

They provide nice technical assistance for fixing blue screen problems in my PC that troubled me quite long. I must say they had sincere staff who are co-operative also.

joec66
3/11/14

I installed windows 7 ultimate on my 32bit desktop. But there was a message that it is not genuine and asked for a product key code. I was in need for product key. Then I take help of Click4support. These guys understand my issue quite well as I do some mistakes in installation process. They help me in getting product key code.

sandiep
2/10/14

I was extremely puzzle at the time I have taken help from these peoples. I have purchased a new laptop and i was troubled while installing various drivers. On one of my colleague's suggestion, I contact them and they help me out. Their service is nice and these people are good in their work.

Response from Michael D., Click4Support.net Representative
Dear Sandie,

Good to hear you liked our services! We would do our best to keep up your expectations!

Best Regards,
click4support.net

Don't do business with this company. They are scammers. See my review from September 2014

By Judith P.

Maam, its a company that I would mot do business with. look at the reviews regarding this company. they were possibly going through your computer and setting up malware, so that either they can monitor your transactions and store your personal info. After being a victim of that company i went to Norton 360 which is a real online technical support company that can go thru your computer and erase all the malware that you might have. And they only charge under 100.00 a year. They claim to be from the US. But when I researched them, The phone number they us is us based, but you can have a phone number from most countries in the World, and be based elsewhere. Its part of the CON. You get a number that is from the US so it seems legitimate. Also if you pay attention to the names they call themselves, it is more than likely it will be a common american name like john, mike, steve, eric, susan, helen etc. Ive spoken to more than one of the people that work together under this so called company, and All of them share the same accent, it is an accent distinct to Pakistan and India. With that said, if they are from Pakistan,( I am muslim as well so I am not saying this out of ignorance) they should more often than not have a muslim name that is distinct to that area and speak Urdu as a primary or secondary language. It just seems odd to me that out of the 8 to ten people i had spoke too, all with the same accent (again I am a polyglot, so foreign accents is something I am good at) none of them had names other than the common American names. This makes it easy for them to relieve themselves of personal responsibility for their participation in this CON.

By Don C.
Questions? Get answers from the Click4Support.net staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Click4Support.net