Click4Support.net

Click4Support.net has a consumer rating of 2.85 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Click4Support.net also ranks 21st among Tech Support sites.

• I erased every trace of their remote access to my computer and then restored my computer to a week prior.

• I urge anyone who was duped by these folks to dispute the charge on your credit card.
How would you rate Click4Support.net?

“I have filed a complaint against yhem with FTC”

Jean C.
11/6/15

I just filed a complaint with the Federal Trades Commission against Click4Support, LLC. They scammed me for $999. total for 2 devices, 2 years (April 2015). At first, they were helpful. Now they cannot be reached. The BBB says the company claims to no longer be in business, but they are still operating in CT. It is easy to file an online claim.

“They changed their name to Microsoft services...”

Judith P.
3/13/18

A new name with a new scam! Called and emailed saying my old contract with them was ended, the business was going out of business, and this company was replacing them or some such rot. Wanted to give me a refund but of course, not really. Sociopaths.

computer (20) credit card (8)
billd56
December 9th, 2015
I joined C4S a year ago with a 3y contract and have had good success with 3 calls(last sometime in March/April 2014) to them but now there is the possibility that the company is no longer in business
neals30
March 9th, 2015
Click4support technician repair my laptop within 1 hrs in my first call. I have no complaints.
gavinc11
February 20th, 2015
I don’t know more about this company because I haven't called yet. But, last Monday I got Configuring error with my Netgear router. I tried some possible ways, but the issue was still. I got a click4support blog related router configuring tips. According the blog steps I successfully configure my router. I’m not sure, but I think so they provide good solution with their blog as per me.
lucasw18
June 12th, 2014
They help me out when I was stuck while updating the windows of my Dell laptop pretty well. Their technicians are nice and friendly.
joec66
March 11th, 2014
I installed windows 7 ultimate on my 32bit desktop. But there was a message that it is not genuine and asked for a product key code. I was in need for product key. Then I take help of Click4support. These guys understand my issue quite well as I do some mistakes in installation process. They help me in getting product key code.
penak
March 21st, 2014
They provide nice technical assistance for fixing blue screen problems in my PC that troubled me quite long. I must say they had sincere staff who are co-operative also.
sandiep
February 10th, 2014
I was extremely puzzle at the time I have taken help from these peoples. I have purchased a new laptop and i was troubled while installing various drivers. On one of my colleague's suggestion, I contact them and they help me out. Their service is nice and these people are good in their work.
michaeld80
Michael D. – Click4Support.net Rep
Dear Sandie,

Good to hear you liked our services! We would do our best to keep up your expectations!

Best Regards,
click4support.net

I wrote it hurriedly sorry.. I was to talk about click pay earn..

By Fahad k.
See more answers (2)

Don't do business with this company. They are scammers. See my review from September 2014

By Judith P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Click4Support.net staff and other customers.

Tech Support

Business History

Click4support is a leading technology consulting company. Click 4 Support was Incorporated in 2007, with a mission to provide cost effective technology support for various products.

We always advocate our respected customers, and perform all the possible activities to take them out of the swirl of technical challenges that may ever encounter with their systems.

michaeld80
Michael D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Click4Support.net?

Have a question about Click4Support.net?