Review of Choies

Tel: 86-25-52488829
webmaster@choies.com

joeym83
3/17/19

By far the worst company I ever ordered anything from!! They say my gift should be here within 8 to 25 days. Well I ordered it on February 12th. It is now March 17th and I still have yet to receive this wayyy over priced gift!

jacc5
1/24/19

If I could give negative 5 rating, I would. The clothes does not look at like advertised, and despite listing a return policy on the website, they do not accept returns. This company is a fraud. I assure you, do not waste your money.

zoicat
6/22/18

Very very bad services! They reply very lat and when they reply, they send you standard texts that mostly have nothing to do with your concerne! have to send lot of emails and still not a serious reply! Paid 100$ for a dress that I have to send back! I was expecting a better service for this price!

chelseam57
5/31/18

Choies sent me the incorrect dress and now wants to charge me $20 to return it. Then I will get a $10 credit.
The dress was $35.
So a $35 charge + $20 shipping return then I get a $10 credit, for their mistake! Crooks! It's disgusting

kaylaa30
4/1/18

I spent 70$ with them at the end of February and I still have not received any of the items but the money was taken out of my account. please do not shop with them

ms528
3/25/18

I am still awaiting my order after a month, they haven't replied to my many emails although my money is gone. wish I read the reviews before purchasing.

anamn1
3/5/18

Yeah, I agree with everyone underneath me here.
I've placed an order above $100. While I was ordering, everything was nice and peachy and kept replying after 2 hours to make sure I had paid.
Once I had?
Disappeared.
I've been emailing and messaging over and over again. What in the world am I to do when the clothes I've ordered go out of season? Nothing. Accept it.
*update*
I received my clothes quite quite late, despite the express shipping. Regardless, upon receiving the products, they were all good except for the skirt which seems a size larger than what I ordered.

laurend64
12/4/17

Ordered a bralette on the 20th November and its now the the 5th December, which is over two weeks ago I placed my order. Ive sent THREE emails and had not one reply from any of them! Absolutely ridiculous, terrible company and if my order does eventually turn up I will most definitely NOT be ordering from there again. Rude company, dont waste your money and time on it.

andreanal
11/2/17

THIS SITE IS A SCAM

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN.

ks251
9/30/17

Placed simple order of one item. Two weeks later received wrong item in wrong size and wrong color. Nothing was corrext. Emailed to give eopportunity to fix and was told I could place another order for the corrext item and return wrong item and pay for my own shipping. They suggested I keep the incorrrect time and sell on my own as it would be easier for me. Avoid this site. Total scam.

shikeriaw
5/31/17

This was by far a horrible experience ordering online. This was my first time ordering from this website. However I ordered two-items on 5/14/17 my order still haven't shipped. Today's date is 5/31/17. The order was roughly around $35.28 for a top & fishnet socks. Thank God it wasn't too much. This is a bogus website that issue a fake order number & tracking number. You are not able to find you order when you go online to search...I sent several emails in regards to my frustration, no response. I will never order anything else from this website ever again. I advise anyone to please do not use this company....Fruad, scammers...

hannahf22
4/30/17

I ordered a skirt that i needed for an exam- it was quite expensive. It never arrived. I have sent three order emails chasing it up, but no reply.

joannak21
4/13/17

I will never buy from Choies again. Be aware that if you purchase items from this store, you are basically stuck with it, and here is why...
I ordered a couple of items that arrived later than the estimated delivery date, and due to poor quality of the items (you can literally see through the materials!), I had no use to it. While trying to return the items, I connected with the customer service, who instructed me to ship items back to China (!) with shipping costs being higher than the order itself. Choies returned the order money, but I am currently stuck with no items and paid shipping costs that the company refuses to return back due to their policy of "no return on shipping costs", although they clearly instruct you to do it, so you can get your money back for the order :-( Lesson learned for future, that's for sure!

nicolen35
4/9/17

Ordered a dress months ago it was only 35 bux said it shipped never came they have fake auto responses they never actually respond beyond the same two auto replies and you never get what u order or your money back website looks pretty official but again it's fake save your money and time ladies DONT ORDER they are a scam site

aubreyb38
4/3/17

If I could give zero stars I would. The customer service department is extremely rude and not helpful. They just throw their terms and conditions in your face and tell you to deal with it. The quality of their clothes are comparable to old rags. Terrible site!!

kims233
3/27/17

I almost ordered from them but something went wrong on the PayPal screen. When they emailed me to come back and checkout my cart, there were several misspellings. I should always check site reviews first!! After reading these reviews so glad I didn't give them any money. Don't be fooled bu the "legit" looking website this is a complete and total scam!

maggiei3
3/20/17

Scammers who advertise products that uou purchase with hard earned money, only to send you completely different items and claim that is what was advertised even when you have proof. Firstly offer you a 30% refund and "keep the item" completely unwearable hideous piece of clothing, demand your money back and return the item.. which costs you HALF of what the item is worth. $100 coat, $50 return of the item. Do the math. They needed to see proof of the item I received to back up my story. They are genuine scammers, and their customer service is ridiculous. Stated that their policy wasn't to cover return costs.. does there policy state that they advertise what they don't sell? And then try and persuade you to keep an item you absolutely hate. They you an item that is somewhat similar. Brown coat/ brown lining = orange coat/ white lining. The worst online shopping experience ever. This site needs to be shut down!!!! They've got twats running the show. Absolutely mind blown.

marijaz
2/23/17

A placed my order two months ago ($110.89) . Never received it. Now they told me that Item is no longer available (hight knee boots). I requested refund but they are keep sending me an e mails offering points that I don't need. And I am already charged full amount on my Paypal account. This feels like a scam.

angryc41
1/15/17

I ordered my dress on the 15/11/16 and was told 20 working days. i waited patiently. The dress never arrived. The tracking never worked. I kept getting told to wait patiently, would i mind waiting another 2 weeks. It is now the 16/1/17 and still no dress only to be told to wait patiently 8 weeks of waiting. I have on numerous occassions told this and my request for a refund was denied. I have only now been told i can have a refund but it will take 15 days for my money to arrive back into my account. I know i won't be seeing this money again.

simrans13
12/7/16

I was drawn to the reasonably low prices and purchased 2 tops which were stated to be expected by the 24/11/16. I purchased these on the 11/11/16. I ensured to measure myself correctly to select the right size as the shipping returns were pricey. I waited over 2 months for these items and even though I wrote 3 emails expressing my concern on the time it was taking I was just told to be patient and wait another week. The tops arrived finally but were the worst quality I have ever seen. I bought a halterneck top which had a cheap white rope to tie up which frayed the instant I took it out of the knot. The item was the incorrect size and had extremely dodgy sewing work. The other top was a completely different design pattern then what was stated on the website and was once again extremely bad material and fit. This website is a joke and the clothing (even though cheap) is not worth the money nor the wait. Would not recommend.

katherinet19
11/16/16

I placed an order with Choies on 09-23-2016. I ordered TWO Suedette Laser Cut Asymmetrical Fringed Capes - one in cornflower blue and one in brown. After about 4 weeks (NOT the "ships within 24 hours" the site claims), I received ONLY the cornflower blue cape. However, Choies already had my TOTAL PAYMENT for BOTH capes (because they require the entire order to be paid before they will ship it)!!! There was no packing list with my shipment, and no indication if the BROWN cape was backordered or out-of-stock. (I checked the website - it was NOT out-of-stock.) I have contacted Choies FOUR TIMES through their "Email Us" and "Live Chat" (which was NEVER live because you always have to leave a written message), and Choies has NEVER responded to any of my inquiries (which falsifies their claim of responding to you within 24-28 hours). I have never been unkind or used foul language in my emails or requests - just asking for information about the cape I have not received. It is now the middle of November, I still do NOT have the brown cape, I do NOT have any responses from Choies, and I have LOST the money I paid to Choies for the second cape I NEVER RECEIVED. This is NOT a reputable company! If you shop here, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK (AND LOSS)!!!!

fridas3
10/22/16

I ordered a white Dress and a pair of sunglasses, and guess what? My order came to my local store THREE MONTHS After i had ordered it. I will never shop at This website ever again and i will not recommend it to any of my friends.

hannahp29
9/10/16

I ordered 2 shirts, one was see through and thin to the point where I can't wear it at all, and the other one said "one size fits all" no. It could fit my 10 year old sister and that's it. DO NOT BUY!! Unless you are very tiny and like overpriced extremely cheap quality items.

It is a Chinese site that makes their own cheap versions of these clothing. Don't waste your money like I did

nicoles145
9/7/16

I purchased a sweater from here over two weeks ago, STILL haven't received it. The tracking number they supplied me with is also invalid. Not to mention the worst past, they used my credit card information to make various purchases. Thankfully my credit card company noticed a purchase for $2,500 at HH Gregs and notified me. They are a scam. All of the good reviews on here are fake. Don't buy from their website!!!!!

wiktoriao
8/20/16

Choies.com is my favourite shop! I love their style. Shipping is very fast! RECOMMEND

You can read return and exchange terms here: http://www.choies.com/returns-exchange?cid=8126molly

By Marina N.

About 1 month

By Marina N.

Questions? Get answers from the Choies staff and other customers.

Choies?