ChemistDirect.co.uk reviews

Oldbury, WMID B69, GB
partnerships@chemistdirect.co.uk

williamt47
6/12/14
22 days and no product delivered , no refund and no answer from them . do your self a favour DO NOT USE THEM
bhavneetc
5/16/14
I purchased something from chemistdirect.co.uk and paid online. I received the order confirmation email and that my order was on its way, but 12 days later nothing had arrived and I contacted their customer service asking (politely!) for an ETA on my purchase. Instead of replying to my email, they issued a refund without my consent. I'm based overseas and was charged extra fees due to foreign exchange rates and I did not want my order to be refunded. When I asked why they refunded without my consent, they replied after a further 2 days with a one line response about an incorrect shipping method. The shipping method was chosen automatically by their online payment system - you can't change this manually - and I was charged £20 for shipping anyway - the highest possible as I'm based overseas. They are refusing to reply to my emails. I've wasted over 2 weeks waiting for a product that never came and wasted money on a refund I didn't ask for. What HORRENDOUS customer service - avoid at all costs!!
simoneg5
11/17/13
I friend recommended me to the site and I have to say I was very impressed. My order was fast and efficiently handled and I found the prices to be very competitive. I would definitely use again
tamd2
7/2/13
I would rather give no stars and a public warning.
I started to place an order WITH CHEMIST DIRECT and then changed my mind and cancelled before confirming. A day later my credit card details were being used to purchase goods and services from all over europe. How do I know it was chemist direct? It was a brand new credit card and I hadn't used it anywhere else. I've spoken to the police...
vasom
5/8/13
Good prices, fast delivery. Only quite a few items were out of stock.
graemew2
1/29/12
Very easy to use website, quick delivery and excellent products. Some of the products at their site weren't even available at my local pharmacy store.
johnj51
1/25/12
Have been shopping here for over a year now and I am yet to find any complaints with this website. Fast, quick delivery and trustworthy. Best online chemist I have encountered so far.
francescao
8/23/11
I have really appreciated the fast delivery. Less than 10 days to ship here in Italy! I've just received my order made August 14. And the offers are good, the only bad thing are the shipping costs in proportion with the weight of the package..the more you would buy, the more you'll have to spend in shipping costs.
mavil
6/27/11
Made an order over 2 wks ago. First, didn't have the stock in order although only found this out when chasing it up, finally got a delivery confirmation without a valid tracking number. Finally rang & spoke to someone, then rang the delivery company, money is out of my account but no goods & delivery company do not even have the goods to deliver. Finally decided that I do not want the goods & instead want full refund but not until www.chemistdirect.co.uk ($#*! customer service) contact delivery company & warehouse. Don't care about that. Had my £££££ nearly 2 wks before I get my refund & IT IS MY MONEY. Under no circumstances do I recommend this site. Bunch of cowboys!!!!!!!!!!
richardf1
3/9/10
Beware. Refusal to reply to email requests when orders are not fulfilled.
Do not use.
clareb
2/9/10
Poor service.Constant excuses about inability to ship items.Money taken at order submission. Items ordered over 3 weeks ago only half of order received. The worst internet site I have dealt with.

Questions? Get answers from the ChemistDirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

ChemistDirect.co.uk?