ChemistDirect.co.uk reviews

Oldbury, WMID B69, GB
partnerships@chemistdirect.co.uk

semihg14
1/15/19

Not a trusted shopping site
They are listing what what they haven't got.
I had to cancel my order after waiting about a week, no apologies received.

geoffa7
4/16/18

Website functionality terrible. In the end had to order over phone but their technology so poor the operator couldnt view what Id put in my basket online so it took 15m call g from abroad to order 6 items. Then she had to take address again over phone (another tech fail) and from the confirmation email I see the address has been garbled so little chance order will ever arrive. Customer Care dont reply to anything. Just dont use them!

leos72
1/11/18

Order and paid for some items on 29th December it is now 11th January still not received them, sent 4 emails to them and, to date, not one acknowledgment. I will be taking the matter further using the CR act 2015. They advertise ''Live chat''on their website yet it is simply an email !!, you ring the number advertised on their website and it is never answered. Customer service is the only thing that sets companies apart from each other, I doubt if chemist direct even have a customer service department... will never order or recommend anything from them in the future

nm36
11/6/17

I made an order on the website on the 25th of October - the shipping time was supposed to be 9-10 days. I chose the method with tracking, and by today - the shipment haven't left UK (they are still processing it...). All of my attempts to get an answer from them about this shipment have failed. they also lies and said they we give me an answer by the end of last Friday. Today is Monday and no one answering to my mails.
Haven't encontared such a lausy service for a long time.
I will have to spend more money and order from a different website, hopfully I can get my money back from them via paypal.

amendment: changed my rating from 1 star to 3 - today I managed to contact them on facebook and got a full refund for my order. I hope, for their sake, that they will find a better International courier to work with

wenc10
10/10/17

Received the parcel but notice that two items not included, checking with invoice, they cancel my items from my order without inform me, and charge delivery cost on my order, it was free delivery on my original order, not happy about it.

wendyc89
3/15/17

All items recieved very very quickly and at great prices, no problems here!! and will continue to purchase, in fact one order was a buy 1 get one free purchase but I only ordered one, I let them know and it was delivered wiith the original order

marieh80
11/1/16

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY, NO COMMUNICATION, CUSTOMER HELP LINE NEVER ANSWERED, PROMISE TO RETURN CALL WITHIN 4HRS. NO RESPONSE IN 4WEEKS+. (LAST PHONE CALL) RETURNED UNOPENED ITEM IN JULY, STILL NO REFUND AND AS STATED NO COMMUNICATION. DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO NEXT, WOULD RATHER GIVE MONEY AWAY, THAN BE ROBBED LIKE THIS. WOULD AWARD 0 STARS

sarahp147
10/13/16

Shocking communication. No delivery. Non responsive. Refund requested repeatedly (still no response at this time)
Very poor. Avoid!!

hafizs1
5/18/16

i am a hospital consultant and ordered a medicine with a private prescription to be posted to my practise address.The incompetent staff at chemist direst couldn't work it out. I had to call them one week after as i didn't receive any correspondence to be told that they could not post it to my address.
Disappointed and would never order through them again

michaelh217
2/17/16

I cancelled a second shipment of joint care package by e mail which was ignored as I received an e mail saying it was to be shipped. I contacted by telephone to stop the shipment.
I was charged not once but 3 times the amount totalling £70.44,
After 3 weeks of phone calls and e mails I eventually go a refund of £46.96. With £23.48 still outstanding I wrote to the CEO, to date I have had no reply or refund.

kevink74
1/27/16

Dreadful service. I ordered personal pills on a Friday and it said I would receive before 1pm Monday. I had delivery as a different address to billing address . On Saturday I looked online at my order and it had delivery as the same as billing address. I immediately sent an email asking for it to be corrected. The delivery did not come until Wed and it came to the billing address! On top of that the courier was talking to builders next door about the content!!! disgraceful. I sent a furious email about the wrong address and what happened at the door and received a message saying sorry about the delay in postage, which I had not complained about!!! If you are cocerned about privacy DO NOT USE THIS INCOMPETENT COMPANY!!!

yo1962
11/5/15

I tried ordering doublebase gel (20 of them) - this cream helps my spouse and I with very dry skin and ezcema. Note that this gel is not a prescription medication, just a regular over the counter product. On 3 separate occasions they said there was one issue or the other with my card even though my bank processed the charges all 3 times with no problem. Each time, they would say, "your card failed our autocheck system" - before they received my responses or enquiries, they cancelled the orders. So, I eventually tried calling and spoke to someone who said they mistakenly cancelled the orders on their end (note- mistakenly and yet they sent an email to say my card failed auto check). I sent them a couple of bank confirmation emails on my end to show the charges went through the bank fine. They said they could not reinstate the order that I'll have to put in the order again. I tried the last time and I think their site blocked my card. I eventually asked my spouse to make the order for me (making this the 4th time trying to make this one order). He did and he received a note that they needed him to call because they had some security questions. He called and they really didn't have any questions for him, that everything should be fine now. Before we knew what was happening (the day after), they sent an email to say they have cancelled the order but we should let them know why we are ordered so many of the same item. If they were sensible people, would you not think that they would wait to receive our response before cancelling an order? Keep in mind that the quantity he ordered were similar to what I had ordered but the issue of quantity never came up- I guess after running out of ideas they had to use that one. We live in the U.S. and the items are not readily available here, so instead of ordering 2 or 5 at a time, better order a year's supply, save on shipping costs and having to run out of the items right? No- they are not sensible enough and I guess they don't know what bulk buying is- they probably never been to Costco or Sams Club. Now I am thinking, maybe their website is actually a front. I'll have to keep an eye on my past and future credit card charges now as I am quite nervous something is seriously wrong with the people running this website. Beware of any 4 or 5-star reviews you see- I am almost 100% sure these are paid reviews.

elayner
10/25/15

Completed a home testosterone blood test with them - fine. Completed it the following month and was given a completely different range my results should have fallen in to. Contacted the company as to which range (if any) was correct - was given the range for males (I am female - clearly marked on all my details sent to them). Explained this and told inquiry was forwarded and they would get back to me - no one did. When I followed it up wishing to make a complaint, again, no one got back to me. Would never use again and now doubt any of my tests were accurate - or certainly even if they were they are useless because of 2 different ranges for the same test and no verification after this as to whether 1 or any were correct. AVOID.

tobiaso3
7/17/15

Never get my Order, customer service dont answer - will publish some reviews now.. im really pissed.. scammed me about 40
$#*!S!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER HERE!!! BADEST ONLINE PHARMACY I EVER MET!
STUPID $#*!S

gaynork
6/2/15

Be aware if you order from Chemist Direct. My order never arrived, and it took 9 phone calls and 10 week's to get my money back.

hansm28
5/30/15

Their way to run business really sucks. I've also a customer in some German online pharmacies and the service and speed of shipping is 1st class, but this Chemist Direct online pharmacy is a shame to UK.

I haven't received my purchased items ( I placed the order in the beginning of April 2015, now it's 30th May, no items, no refund), and they agreed that the shipment has got lost in transit. They asked me if I want the re-ship the items or refund, I chose refund, they won't pay. Maybe the domestic clients in UK do receive their ordered goods,don't know, at least for any foreigners I recommend NOT to buy from them. They really suck, they are a scam company.

Tip for consumers: Beware! Especially if you plan to buy outside UK / overseas. You might well be left without the ordered goods and your money.

khadijab1
5/18/15

Really bad company never will order again, so I brought my vitamin tablets for my medical requirements after I paid for it they then notices there was non in stock and said they would keep me updated weeks and months past and they kept aaying it's coming in on this date and then it wouldnt this went on for ages and ages. I feel so betrayed that a pharmaceutical company can do this to their customers. They should have been honest and then when I ask for a refund there is no reply what so ever the worst place to buy your tablets! They will take your money and then ignore you and not deliver your items!!!

carold31
5/5/15

They accept orders and take your money when the goods are out of stock. Then they tell you the goods will be delivered in a week and nothing happens, then another week passes and still no goods, and so it goes on.

jades12
3/4/15

Ordered an item on Thursday to be delivered next day and paid for the privilege of Next day delivery...Item didn't arrive, called several times on the Friday to chase and they couldn't give me any concrete answers. I requested the order to be cancelled and was advised it was (thankfully I recorded the conversation.

Through sheer incompetence they sent the item and I received it the following Tuesday, even though I had requested cancellation on Friday.

Try to speak to their customer service and they will give you stinking attitude over their own mistake, not until I mentioned I had a call recording confirming cancellation of the order did they agree to send me a self-addressed envelop to send item back and get refunded.

Still waiting for the self addressed envelop, if I dont get it by the end of the week, I shall report them to Trading Standards, for breach as I had cancelled the order..

If you think of ordering anything with them, save yourself the hassle, they are a bunch of incompetent fools, from the "managers" to the customer service reps!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE!!!!!

tiinar
11/7/14

Chemist Direct is a scam and I ordered products to Finland 9 September, and they did not arrive, the second broadcast was on October 9th, and did not arrive and were asked to contact the 6 November, in order to clarify once again to send or return the money. I got a message again, that will have to wait until November 13, unless it is received and to explore or return the money to send back again. Have not been contacted and I will contact the police.

christians31
10/20/14

Order placed on 30th September but products never received. After a week I contacted them and got an email stating that Hermes had tried to deliver the items but were unable to as nobody resided at the building. Transpires ChemistDirect had sent the items to the wrong address. I corrected their error and on 9th October they assured me that the products had been sent to the correct address and would be delivered "within 48 hours". Three days later, still no products. I contacted them again and was ignored. I contacted them again and they replied, getting my name wrong, with a copy/ paste of the first email, in which they claim Hermes had tried to deliver but that nobody was at the building. I pointed out their error AGAIN, and asked for re-delivery. Their latest reply was another copy/ paste of the first email.

Clearly this company is a sham. Avoid if you don't want to lose your money.

gemmaw6
8/13/14

I have used this website to purchase and they are excellent and staff were so nice to me. You just can not beat this company. Well done chemist direct

toanp
6/26/14

Staffs was very rude on phone when I was asking where my order was. HE said it sounded dodgy for not receiving the parcel. My jaw just dropped and couldn't say anything more.

Do not doing business with this company

davidj86
6/17/14

I bought a product and received it - no issue. I then reordered the same product as displayed on the website. When it came the paperwork was the same but the product was different. They didn't reply to my e-mail and when I phoned they were difficult and referred to small print arguing that they could send a different product from the one shown! Tell me about it! You buy a product because you want it and don't need a stroppy person telling you to accept an alternative because they've supplied the wrong item. DO NOT USE THEM!!

williamt47
6/12/14

22 days and no product delivered , no refund and no answer from them . do your self a favour DO NOT USE THEM

Questions? Get answers from the ChemistDirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

ChemistDirect.co.uk?