Review of CenterCaps.net

Pennsylvania, PA 16933, US
Tel: +1-570-723-8744

markk406
12/7/18

The only 2 "five star" reviews were done on 7/22/18. If the owner is going to do bogus reviews, here's an idea, do them on separate days. CRIMINALS AND RIP OFF BUSINESS!!!

markw605
8/10/18

Single person company with no customer service. He sent the wrong hubcap even though I clicked on the correct one. DOES NOT ANSWER PHONE OR RESPND TO E-MAIL!

clifr
7/22/18

I ordered caps for my F-150 and they arrived as ordered. I installed them and they felt snug on the wheel. The first time I drove the truck they fell off somewhere. I contacted Centercaps and they sent me a second pair at no charge. I will install them on the opposite side of the truck where the original 2 caps are now. Centercaps committment to try and help could not have done anymore. I am very happy with them and overwhelmed by their committment to try and help me out. Very few companies will go to that level. 5 stars from me and I will recommend them to others.... Thanks, Clif in AK......

johnc1664
7/22/18

Ordered a center cap for my 2003 dodge Dakota and received it within a week of ordering, fast efficient service cap fit perfectly and am very pleased, will definitely use their service in the future if needed.

judier2
7/7/18

I ordered a set of hubcaps ! Only one came in it was an old cap (scratched up )(just painted over!) Do not order from the site total BS!!!! I'm shook #triggered I have to write at least 100 characters so I'm filling in... but true experience! I should have checked this site for reviews

hazelr17
2/26/18

yes I m looking for center caps my old ones does not have a # on them but my size is 2/7/8 wide & 1/1/2 inch where it

gened20
2/7/18

Center Caps.net went out of their way to make sure that I was taken care of. Communicating through e-mail was quick and efficient. I look forward to doing business with them in the future and would definitely recommend this company to others who are looking for hard to find center caps.

reia2
1/26/18

Unbelievable, product has heavy rust, customer service reply was..."that is normal, center caps are functional." What a joke! Avoid this used parts seller.

lisav74
1/2/18

I placed my order a month ago. I only received the initial email stating they got my order and would advise when it was dispatched......crickets....nothing. I followed up a few weeks later and didn't even get a response to that....feeling very ripped off!

martins186
11/24/17

No body answer about return policy.I keep writing tuis people about cancel or return my order and no body no body get's in touch with me about this matter

johnb949
8/31/17

Whorst company ever be ware odered one center cap from these guys when I
received the cap it didn't look at all like the one I ordered not the same size or shape
these are criminals of the whorst kind Do not use them Please.

jasonk119
8/29/17

Stole my money and never sent my center cap. Cant even reach anyone by phone and no emails have been returned.
Wish I would have read the reviews first

rippedo25
7/29/17

Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals!Beware of these criminals!
Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals!
Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals!Beware of these criminals!

guangyaoy
3/14/17

I ordered a hubcap for my Toyota Camry on March 7. It was cheaper than the most quotes on other web sites. Plus, they offer free shipping. They sent it out on March 9 via priority 2-day service. I got it on March 13 since March 11-12 were weekend. Even though they didn't send me the tracking number when the item was shipped. It was Okay as long as they shipped it quickly. I am satisfied with their services.
GY of California

travism62
1/7/17

Ordered 4 Mercury Mountaineer center caps. They arrived in a small bubble envelope with no other packaging whatsoever. They are decently pitted and one of the support clips was hanging by its paint. Not the worst service ever but definitely not the best. Based on other reviews, I am most definitely not returning them. A little super glue will fix.

kevink110
12/7/16

The seller suggested I ordered the wrong part and I responded with well MAYBE I did but it said it was the right one in the ad. The seller then insisted I ordered the wrong part.

I live in a rural part of the country in the mountains with little resources. I called and informed seller that I did not have access to internet or printer to print label at that time and could not return the item through eBay. The seller then gave me instructions on how to send the package. The seller said to write the RMA# on the box and gave me the address to mail the package back and I did so.

The seller informed eBay the item was never returned or received.

I mailed the package on 4/18/16 for $16.65. I have the transaction listed on my bank account record. Unfortunately, I lost the tracking number and upon informing the seller of this event they later proceeded to report to eBay that I never sent it and they never received it.

On 5/19/2016 in the sellers BBB response he states, we still PROMPTLY authorized their return request AND paid for a return shipping label through the return request he opened. This is not true, they denied my return.

In his response to my BBB complaint dated 5/29/2016, the seller states Eventually, we did receive this customer's return. The seller then states, we had no choice but to write Return To Sender on it and send it back to the buyer. To this day, I have not received the item and have confirmed this with my local USPS office. The item was never returned to me.

This seller has committed libel in his written claims in this BBB case.
In his response posted on the BBB website dated 5/16/16 seller writes, He put her (his girlfriend) on the phone and she proceeded to scream and cuss at us This is not true. I was listening when the seller spoke to my girlfriend and there was absolutely no cussing or screaming.
On 5/17/16 the seller again states, When we called back to inquire, his girlfriend screamed at us and cussed at us repeatedly. Again, there was no screaming or cussing.

mikeh268
9/13/16

Ordered the part, took all info, Did not recieve part and after 3 weeks asked why.
Reply was they were out of stock and would refund. After 2 months still no refund.

emcees
2/29/16

rev76
10/20/15

You can't call them and they say they answer emails quickly. They do not. They also would not answer my simple questions. Instead they said I should get the hint and go to a dealership. Rude or what?

davids368
9/13/15

Ordered again based on excellent service on first order. Got a very timely shipment of the wrong part, so I emailed sales that afternoon. They replied "Sorry, will ship asap." They did! Three days lated I got the correct parts via USPS. Great service and no hassels, does anyone need a Buick centercap?

raymondc36
4/24/15

I have been waiting for 5 weeks for my hubcap . after. Waiting 3 weeks I emailed the company and all I received was a tracking number in response. When checking it out , it showed it had been shipped the day I orded it then disappeared in the USPS system . I wrote back with that info. I received a reply of we are looking into this and will get back with you asap. After a week I asked again where is my cap. I am getting no response. All I want is what I paid for.

rogerr30
2/11/15

I would not recommend centerCaps.net. I ordered a set of tire pressure monitors through ebay and went on vacation. I came back from vacation and saw that they had not come. I double checked on PayPal and saw that there was a refund of the money that came in three days after I had ordered them no explanation no nothing, sent them an email message to ask what had happened and didn't get a reply.

johnh255
9/30/14

I also whish I had read the reviews. The center caps they sent for my Toyta Tundra did not fit. I followed the return instructions that were provided and thought that I would quickly recieve a refund. When the refund never came I called the customer service line and was told that there was no record of my purchase ( this was after I provided all info on their feturn form) and that now I should file a dispute through my credit card company. This company completely sucks.

jimo16
7/18/14

I searched online for a cheap replacement hubcap for my 2009 Tacoma. I certainly didn't want to buy a new one and a lot of what I saw online were sets of 4 and I only wanted a single replacement. Centercaps.net had a single one for a good price. I placed my order before I saw all the horrible reviews online. If I had seen them first I would not have ordered from them. I ordered on Friday, July 11th and received my hubcap on Wednesday, July 16th. Centercaps.net sent me an email with tracking info on Monday, July 14th. The hubcap arrived in a bubble wrap envelope and was in good shape. It had some minor scratches but all the spring clips were intact and it looked as good as the other three caps on my truck. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone needing a replacement.

jimm701
12/13/13

site mixes your shipping and billing address together making an address that doesn't exist. Little to no customer service ....now dealing with credit card company because centercaps will do nothing. If there was a zero I would rate them zero. Do not use them!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the CenterCaps.net staff and other customers.

CenterCaps.net?