CenterCaps.net

CenterCaps.net has a consumer rating of 1.98 stars from 48 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CenterCaps.net also ranks 84th among Auto Parts sites. The most common issues with CenterCaps.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Little to no customer service ....now dealing with credit card company because centercaps will do nothing.
  • Their response was "we will respond directly to your credit card company.
How would you rate CenterCaps.net?

“Customer service, quick, easy and painless”

GENE D.
2/7/18

Center Caps.net went out of their way to make sure that I was taken care of. Communicating through e-mail was quick and efficient. I look forward to doing business with them in the future and would definitely recommend this company to others who are looking for hard to find center caps.

“sold me a dented and torn "reconditioned " wrong hubcap.”

keith a.
12/27/19

So I'm looking for a hubcap for my 2001 Ford E150 van. I find one online for $35 it's reconditioned. So I received the hubcap in the mail it's dented and actually has a tear in the metal! And I realize it's much bigger than the hubcaps on my van. That's because it fits a Ford E250,E350 or E450 not an E-150! I email them. I have to pay the return shipping. get charged a 20% restock fee. the last pic is a E250 vs. E150 hubcap. don't use this company!

customer service (7) credit card company (4) restocking fee (3)
keitha166
December 27th, 2019
jamieb275
June 10th, 2019
I ordered center caps and it's been over a month!! I'll take a L if it saves someone else from doing the same thing!!
patricka1
August 19th, 2010
I ordered before reading reviews of this site. I think they are reading the reviews, my order came in 4 days through USPS. They were a few scratches, but so do the others on my 2001 car. However, I was miffed about the fact that they have no phone number, you get no receipt, it comes in an envelope instead of a box, and all you get with the package is a business card with the same info you get online...nada..
It was my worst experience with an online vendor, and I deal with a lot of them...
judier2
July 7th, 2018
I ordered a set of hubcaps ! Only one came in it was an old cap (scratched up )(just painted over!) Do not order from the site total BS!!!! I'm shook #triggered I have to write at least 100 characters so I'm filling in... but true experience! I should have checked this site for reviews
gened20
February 7th, 2018
clifr
July 22nd, 2018
I ordered caps for my F-150 and they arrived as ordered. I installed them and they felt snug on the wheel. The first time I drove the truck they fell off somewhere. I contacted Centercaps and they sent me a second pair at no charge. I will install them on the opposite side of the truck where the original 2 caps are now. Centercaps committment to try and help could not have done anymore. I am very happy with them and overwhelmed by their committment to try and help me out. Very few companies will go to that level. 5 stars from me and I will recommend them to others.... Thanks, Clif in AK......
kelseyk13
July 4th, 2019
Ordeded a center cap for my 7 series BMW, part was shipped out and arrived in only a few days, however it was the wrong part (was plastic and supposed to be chrome) AND it was damaged. When I contacted them and politely asked how I could return it, their response was, "Look at the listing nowwhere does it state CHROME. Clearly stated at Painted Finish. We do not pay for return postage and 20% restocking fee. Again, read the listing." I replied and said I wouldn't pay the restocking fee because it isn't listed on the return policy on their website or on the listing, but I would happily pay the postage, and regardless of it being the right or wrong part, the part they did send was damaged, had scratches all over it and was beat up, so even if it had been the correct part, I would still want to return it. Their response was "we will respond directly to your credit card company. thanks." I don't know what they mean because why would MY credit card company help them, I already paid for the product and they are refusing to return it. I gave them a 1-star review on Facebook that just said "terrible customer service" and then they emailed me again, asked me if it was me who left the review, and accused me of threatening their family. Last time I checked a bad review is not a threat. Don't buy from this company unless you like dealing with whiney babies.
reia2
January 26th, 2018
Unbelievable, product has heavy rust, customer service reply was..."that is normal, center caps are functional." What a joke! Avoid this used parts seller.
travism62
January 7th, 2017
Ordered 4 Mercury Mountaineer center caps. They arrived in a small bubble envelope with no other packaging whatsoever. They are decently pitted and one of the support clips was hanging by its paint. Not the worst service ever but definitely not the best. Based on other reviews, I am most definitely not returning them. A little super glue will fix.
markk406
December 7th, 2018
The only 2 "five star" reviews were done on 7/22/18. If the owner is going to do bogus reviews, here's an idea, do them on separate days. CRIMINALS AND RIP OFF BUSINESS!!!
hazelr17
February 26th, 2018
yes I m looking for center caps my old ones does not have a # on them but my size is 2/7/8 wide & 1/1/2 inch where it
johnc1664
July 22nd, 2018
Ordered a center cap for my 2003 dodge Dakota and received it within a week of ordering, fast efficient service cap fit perfectly and am very pleased, will definitely use their service in the future if needed.
lisav74
January 2nd, 2018
I placed my order a month ago. I only received the initial email stating they got my order and would advise when it was dispatched......crickets....nothing. I followed up a few weeks later and didn't even get a response to that....feeling very ripped off!
hunterp7
February 28th, 2013
When I ordered from centercaps.com, I wasn't skeptical about the sight at all. The website appears to be reputable, and they appear to have almost any cap for any brand. I ordered from them without looking at a single review, which I thought I would regret after I read what people had to say about them. After I read the reviews, I found myself nervous and uneasy because of the slander I was seeing, so I emailed them for a tracking number to ensure that my object was indeed in the process of sending. While they failed to provide me with a tracking number and only sent me a reply saying that my item was in fact on its way, the process ran considerably smooth. All I purchased was a centercap for my Volkswagen, and while I'm sure the size of your order definitely influenced your experience, mine was positive over all. The item I received was gently used, just like the description said, and had a few small scratches, which I didn't mind. They were only one day late on shipping (they claim it takes three days, it took four for me). Not a terrible experience at all. Leave it up to the people of the Internet to scare the $#*! out of you.
guangyaoy
March 14th, 2017
I ordered a hubcap for my Toyota Camry on March 7. It was cheaper than the most quotes on other web sites. Plus, they offer free shipping. They sent it out on March 9 via priority 2-day service. I got it on March 13 since March 11-12 were weekend. Even though they didn't send me the tracking number when the item was shipped. It was Okay as long as they shipped it quickly. I am satisfied with their services.
GY of California
brucew3
July 13th, 2010
Got what I wanted in a timely fashion. They saidd gently used, and they were. Saved about 40% over dealer prices, and nothing some wax and tar remover wouldn't make like brand new. If you want new, step up to the pump, open your wallet and pay the price. You can't sit at home on a computer and expect to rebuild your car like it left the factory. Remember, the caps are slightly used, adn so are the wheels on your car that you are putting them on..........
rippedo25
July 29th, 2017
Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals!Beware of these criminals!
Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals!
Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals!Beware of these criminals!
markw605
August 10th, 2018
Single person company with no customer service. He sent the wrong hubcap even though I clicked on the correct one. DOES NOT ANSWER PHONE OR RESPND TO E-MAIL!
jasonk119
August 29th, 2017
Stole my money and never sent my center cap. Cant even reach anyone by phone and no emails have been returned.
Wish I would have read the reviews first
davids368
September 13th, 2015
Ordered again based on excellent service on first order. Got a very timely shipment of the wrong part, so I emailed sales that afternoon. They replied "Sorry, will ship asap." They did! Three days lated I got the correct parts via USPS. Great service and no hassels, does anyone need a Buick centercap?
rogerr30
February 11th, 2015
I would not recommend centerCaps.net. I ordered a set of tire pressure monitors through ebay and went on vacation. I came back from vacation and saw that they had not come. I double checked on PayPal and saw that there was a refund of the money that came in three days after I had ordered them no explanation no nothing, sent them an email message to ask what had happened and didn't get a reply.
johnb949
August 31st, 2017
Whorst company ever be ware odered one center cap from these guys when I
received the cap it didn't look at all like the one I ordered not the same size or shape
these are criminals of the whorst kind Do not use them Please.
martins186
November 24th, 2017
No body answer about return policy.I keep writing tuis people about cancel or return my order and no body no body get's in touch with me about this matter
raymondc36
April 24th, 2015
I have been waiting for 5 weeks for my hubcap . after. Waiting 3 weeks I emailed the company and all I received was a tracking number in response. When checking it out , it showed it had been shipped the day I orded it then disappeared in the USPS system . I wrote back with that info. I received a reply of we are looking into this and will get back with you asap. After a week I asked again where is my cap. I am getting no response. All I want is what I paid for.
jimo16
July 18th, 2014
I searched online for a cheap replacement hubcap for my 2009 Tacoma. I certainly didn't want to buy a new one and a lot of what I saw online were sets of 4 and I only wanted a single replacement. Centercaps.net had a single one for a good price. I placed my order before I saw all the horrible reviews online. If I had seen them first I would not have ordered from them. I ordered on Friday, July 11th and received my hubcap on Wednesday, July 16th. Centercaps.net sent me an email with tracking info on Monday, July 14th. The hubcap arrived in a bubble wrap envelope and was in good shape. It had some minor scratches but all the spring clips were intact and it looked as good as the other three caps on my truck. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone needing a replacement.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CenterCaps.net staff and other customers.

OEM Center Caps Hubcaps Wheel Covers Free Shipping To All 50 States, Fast Shipping Secure Checkout

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CenterCaps.net?

Have a question about CenterCaps.net?