Review of Cars.com

nationalsales@cars.com
2017 Customer choice award

pedrol80
6/30/19

Allow pop ups in that allow people to hack your account fake news
Allows other people to hack into your account this is bad for a website they ask for too much information about you

frankl453
6/23/19

It is a good choics to get more information of a second hand car, when i want to buy a car with less money. And it is also a good way to study a car.

judithp88
6/16/19

I have bought many, many cars at Liccardi and come back because of the customer service. Anthony has been my salesperson for the last 2 vehicles and he knows his business and is courteous and helpful. There is no pushiness like other dealers.

joeyg42
6/10/19

It seems every negative review seems one way. It doesn't really show how the establishment operates, it's just the moment, maybe a client doesn't get there way and they result in negative comment.

icelag
6/5/19

Couple days ago went in and was just going in to take a look !! Well turned out I walked out buying a car !! The sales man Arsi was giving my good information about everything I was wanting to know which I thought was very professional and much appreciated!! Love the car !

elphysa
5/25/19

Great location with nice sales people. Straight forward and to the point. Took my dad to get his retirement car. Sale person was ballah and he worked a good deal with us.

taram146
5/24/19

Anthony Lopez has done an amazing job assisting through the lease process. It was a pleasant experience.

alexf184
5/19/19

2 thumbs up to team at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Duluth, Ga. Al, Billy and Shon were just the ticket I was looking for. Outstanding service.

matta117
4/24/19

I am truly grateful for the work AL
and Davian did expediting the paperwork and overcoming some roadblocks in the sell of my new Corvette. If you need a car see Al or Davian at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Duluth

zhongzhic
4/24/19

Joyee is so good to me, give me a huge discount, and take care of me, bought another one because my car just totaled, still like to come back here. You can come and see him on Toyota Sunnyvale

laurenh168
4/22/19

Although I am not ready to purchase the vehicle I would like, I decided to start looking ahead of time so that I could have time to look at my many options. She knew from the beginning that at this time I was just browsing, and unlike most she still chose to help. Dianna has spoken with me numerous times and has helped explain the entire process. She has taken the time to answer all of my questions. Even so much as helping me compare ones I liked most. As well as speaking with me about how I should go about deciding who to apply for financing through. Her kindness and willingness to help has changed my perspective when it comes to car shopping. She has been absolutely amazing and has definitely been a nice breath of fresh air throughout all of this. When the time comes, and I am ready to make my purchase, I refuse to let anyone else sell me a car but her. Thank you so much Dianna for all of your help and guidance the last couple of weeks!! I'll be sure to send anyone I know your way!

karenn163
4/14/19

The staff was very courteous and friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. This was an all around positive experience. I will definitely recommend MCGUIRE Buick GMC of North Bergen to family and Friends alike. Entire staff was very professional. Thanks guys, Karen Nagurka.

mariej98
4/14/19

I had an awesome experience at Toyota Universe at Little Fall NJ.Pat yameogo my sales rep knew a lot about the car i was looking at and very helpful in guiding me to my purchase. I would definitely recommend Pat to anyone looking to buy a car

peterw296
4/11/19

I was interested in possibly buying a discontinued 2019 Chevy Volt. Cars.com had one listed at about $36K, but it also suggested there may be additional fees. Okay, I can get that. I was trying to make a purchase before Apr 1 deadline for a $7,500 tax credit.

No quote from my query. They wrote and asked if I was interested. I replied that was was first seeking a quote for a straight cash deal.

"Taking the route of no trade and no finance would put you at $42,558.81," M. R., Sir Walter Chevrolet.

$42,558.81! Yikes, I'm definitely NOT interested. Quite a difference from the cars.com $35,820.

I don't know if this reflects a kind of bait and switch of dealers on Cars.com or of this dealership, but I'm happy I did not proceed to attempt to make a purchase.

PW

taylorc112
4/5/19

This dealership is helpful with processing already approved loans. Steve was very helpful with getting the paperwork processed and finalized.

karlac121
4/2/19

Midway Nissan has the best deals! I traded my 2009 Jeep Patriot for a Nissan Sentra 2019! I recommend Aldo Espinoza for all your car shopping needs! He was a very big help and did everything he could to make sure its was a great deal and affordable!

carolynf102
3/18/19

Recently purchased a Jeep from Miller Motors Burlington. Excellent experience! Ron Greiner was more than helpful!

shanep78
3/14/19

Just bought our second new car from Piehl Motors in Princeton, Illinois.
Both times we bought through Randy. He does a great job.
LeeAnna in the service dept really is great too.

joez51
3/12/19

I called today and got a hold of Clinton McKay in Starke, Florida.
We were talking and he was helping me out until I told him of my politics, he then began calling me a racist, sexist and nazi; pretty much everything under the sun besides God child.
I'm writing this review not to hurt him but to have the company focus less on belittling their clients because of politically views and more on the base of what they're looking for.
Much thanks!

robinb315
3/11/19

We found several vehicles my daughter was interested in on Cars.com
I spoke with Tom Diefendorf at Roseville BMW, he provided us with outstanding
customer service and attention on the 2015 BMW she purchased. Tom and I talked on the phone a couple of times prior to meeting in person with my daughter. He was always patient, professional and polite. He emailed all the options on the vehicle of interest to me so I could review the safety features I was most interested in. He would always call me on time with follow up and was very genuine in comparison to the other dealerships I had been working with such as, Niello and Mountain View.
When I came to meet with Tom Diefendorf with my daughter, he was knowledgeable, professional, a great listener and caring. He made the transaction smooth and seamless from start to finish. Such a nice guy..who wouldnt want to do business with him?
Tom Diefendorf continued to follow up with me after the purchase which gives me great
"peace of mind" in knowing that Tom will be there if anything is needed.
Tom was easy to work with, treated me with respect and urgency, kindness and concern.
I would highly recommend Tom Diefendorf and Roseville BMW to family & friends when
purchasing a new or used vehicle.

charliem106
3/10/19

From before arrival on the lot, just when i was talking to Simon and Steve over the phone, I could tell that this was a legit dealership. Every one who works here is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Aaron in financing provided one of the most painless, easiest financing experiences I've had. I will definitely buy another vehicle from them.

rickd240
2/25/19

I wouldn't reccomend cars.com to anyone
I signed up with them and they told me it was supposed to be 300 dollars a month.
When I recieved a bill for 795.84 I was wondering what in the world was the mix up .. I called and asked what the problem was and demanded that they just take my money and shut the account down so I don't keep getting hit with huge bills
This was at the end of the month
When I finally got my account shut off it was the first of the month..they just sent me another bill for 499.00 dollars ..when I asked why ,they said because it was the first of the month when my account was shut down (the next day)
Way to bend me over for 1300 dollars :( good job cars.com you got me hope ur happy

sandyd160
2/9/19

I usually do not go out of my way to write reviews, but feel compelled in this case because of my very positive experience with Roy Van Norton from Peak Kia, who was simply outstanding. In particular, Roy didn't try to "sell" me a car, but instead, helped me with the purchase by spending time to ask questions to understand what is important to me and matching possible options to what I need. This is very different from my experience from most other dealers, who are quick to try to push you into a lease or would be happy with anything you buy. My husband and I visited them on 3 different occasions, and each time we were greeted with absolutely no pressure and extremely friendly and helpful service by Roy who was truly concerned about ensuring what was best for me. In fact, it was Roy's suggestion to consider the Sportage that resulted in my purchase of that vehicle. This is a great fit for me and I feel like I got a very good deal overall as well. I give top ratings to all of Peak Kia with how they worked with me, their fairness and overall level of comfort with the entire purchase. I will definitely be going back.

Great Experience
Sandy

stanleyw50
2/5/19

Berkenkotter Motors provided Great Customer Service and we had an enjoyable buying experience with text driving vehicles. The Sales Team worked with us on deciding on a safe and dependable Pick-Up for a 16 year old's first vehicle. They have a great warranty options and went through the Pick-Up and made sure that everything was working and functional during the sales process. They were very easy to work with and have some great vehicles to chose from. We will be returning customers. Great Experience and recommend going to Berkenkotter Motors.

scottl347
1/2/19

Car dealers on cars.com continually bait and switch. They leave cars up on the site for days and weeks, probably months without the car being in stock. Total waste of my time to search for cars that don't exist. When you post a negative review they do not post it, in effect creating a false review system and protecting their paying customer. Someone should start a class action law suit against them. It's just wrong!! You think you're buying from a "5 Star" dealer when you may be buying from a total sham dealership.

19 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

If you are a liberal they will. They will not if you are for freedom of speech.

By Greg D.

Questions? Get answers from the Cars.com staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Cars.com