Review of Calendars.com

Tel: 1-800-366-3645
pinterest@calendars.com

vall41
1/16/19

Never buying calendars online here again. They advertised free shipping that's BS! They don't indicate on the website that it's US dollars.

I was charged $19 shipping, for something that should have been free shipping. An order that should have been a $31.50 cost me $74.50.

margariteb1
1/3/19

Feels like a scam. Paid for calenders that never showed. Company states cant track the order and states 7/10 days wait on monies return

earlc42
12/23/18

I ordered a calendar from www.calendar.com on Dec 10. It was supposed to arrive on Dec 17. It never came. The calendar is a Christmas present. I tried calling them and sending emails, but there was no response. They obviously want to keep my money but not deliver a calendar. I hate it when online shops take advantage of the consumer!

Tip for consumers: Don't use www.calendar.com, they take your money but do not deliver a calendar and will not answer telephone calls or emails

krisl70
12/22/18

Ordered a calendar 02.12.2018
Stated as item shipped 04.12.2018. Money taken via Paypal and I was given a DHL tracking number.
It worked out only an online shipping lodgement was ever created and the item was never physically shipped!!!
ABSOLUTE SCAMMERS ..... BEWARE!!!

amyl336
12/11/18

Ordered on 11/24/18, shipped on 11/30/18. UPS tracing says gave it to the post office (USPS) on 12/6/18, USPS says "On it's way to USPS" on 12/5/18 no other update. On hold for 18 minutes and counting probably to hear we shipped it can't do anything. At this point just want a refund. What a rip off !!!

laurag335
12/10/18

I ordered a 2019 desk calendar. They sent an expired 2018/2019 academic calendar that stops in June. They insist that the website listed it clearly but absolutely did not. They made no attempt to take care of shipping costs for their error so I could return and get a refund. This business is a total RIP off. Stay away!

daveg196
12/7/18

I ordered 3 calendars on 11/26 and still no tracking info received. When I called I waited on hold for 15 mins. before hanging up. Then I chose the "place order" option and same result. This company SUCKS, order thru Amazon where service is assured!

barbarah402
8/7/18

I cannot understand all the bad reviews here. I have been buying calendars here for years and have always had excellent service. I live in England and because the package has to come through our Customs they can take up to 2 months to arrive. When one hadn't arrived after 3 months I queried it and they immediately sent a replacement which arrived within a fortnight.

karanh
2/7/18

I was hesitant to shop on the site after reading all these reviews, but Calendars.com provided me with excellent customer service. I first had an issue with changing my shipping address. The CSR helped me. She walked me through every step to ensure I got the best deal for my order. She also provided me with a cheaper shipping rate! ($3.00 from $6.99)

Will definitely be ordering from them again :) THANKS MARIBEL!

loriz6
1/16/18

I ordered a calendar over 2 weeks ago and still have not received it. I have called and emailed customer service and they could care less. I will NEVER order from them again and do not recommend anyone use them. This is the worst online purchase I have ever made.

deniss85
1/13/18

I made a mistake on an order and contacted them within hours (which was not easy) I asked them to cancel the order they refused to on the basis that it had been shipped. The order did not arrive for 3 weeks.

petern65
12/22/17

Placed order on Dec.1, 2017 Charged 46.54 USD by PayPal, for 3 calendars.
Dec.4 when they shipped, I was charged 51.70 USD by PayPal, for 2 calendars!
PayPal is of no use. They want me to pay return shipping to get refund.
Why not refund me the difference between 2 & 3 calendars of the original invoice.
I believe they perpetrated a fraud, by changing the amounts without my agreement.

michaelb606
11/15/17

Wow....would never have realized two calendars would have been such as PITA!!! Just buy through Amazon Prime where you know you can get service.

terryc85
12/18/16

The product is good but the expedited shipping is a scam. They took my money for express shipping and they are saying I get it 6 days later (4 are business days). My parents told me when I was growing up, "Don't take things that don't belong to you and don't give your word without following through" Clearly taking money for a service not provided falls neatly into this category.

staceyr24
9/4/16

I had someone come into the store in Wetaskiwin I work in. He came in and said I am selling calendars for stars. I politely told him I was fron Edmonton and I already purchased one. Instead of him saying thanks for your support, he basically rolled his eyes at me and brushed me off. "Stars" you should thank your salesman because I will not be supporting you anymore!!

te4623
12/22/15

I have to agree with the other reviews posted here, we ordered over $200 worth of calendars for Christmas Presents in early December and they didn't arrive until the 21st! Too late to include in packages sent to family. When I contacted customer service the answer was, just because the web site said orders shipped in 1-2 business days, they really meant 1-11 business days! As a result, they have lost a long time customer who won't be recommending them to anyone!

kriste276
12/22/15

Don't waste your time! The products are good, and the value is decent, but I expect you can find good quality calendars just about any place these days. The shipping and customer service are AWFUL!. They do not know what they are talking about, they are not familiar with shipping methods, I knew more about UPS, USPS and other shipping formalities than they did! They can't answer questions, they only say there is nothing they can do, which is too bad because there is always something a customer service rep can do and should be willing to do. Telephone calls and chatting took way too long just to resolve a simple shipping inquiry. I will not deal with Calendars.com ever again.

bevh8
12/21/15

When I ordered, the products were in stock. Three days later, my order was cancelled, without notification, because they were suddenly not in stock. This was one week before Christmas. They also didn't reverse the charge on my card until after I complained.

michellec98
11/29/15

Took two weeks to arrives. Inquiry as to what was happening when order was still "in process" after 10 days. I called and got a response "yes, I'm mot sure why it hasn't shipped either"and a promise to respond by email the next day or two with more information. It never came. The quality of the item when it arrived very late was disappointing.

stevew113
12/23/14

Calendars.com has good products, but expect extremely slow shipping service. It takes them over a week to transfer your order to the carrier.

susana35
2/21/14

I ordered about a dozen calendars from this site for Christmas presents and everyone found them to be very unique gifts as I could get them a calendar for exactly their hobby.

davidp80
1/14/14

Over two weeks since I ordered an expensive wall calendar and not has not arrived. According to UPS it has not even shipped yet , despite a shipping label having been created. Calendars.com has been totally unresponsive to all inquiries. This is the 2nd year I have expeienced problems with this outfit. I guess I have learned my lesson this time.

Questions? Get answers from the Calendars.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Calendars.com